Author Topic: Ghosts of the Landgraabs: The Mane Event  (Read 3889 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Ghosts of the Landgraabs: The Mane Event
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2023, 06:06:45 PM »
Ze house is looking lovely in the background of Phoebe and Fancy.  Congrats on their first victorious competition!
I'm no horse person but I <3 Fancy in his dark socks!
The horse training sounds tedious. I shall pass on horse riding but am eager to play a Mishmash generation living in Chestnut Ridge.

I know from a vampire save that a ghost needs to have nearly max friendship with a household member before they can be asked to join the household.
Now I wonder if the same is true for dedeathified sims.
Hmmm, you wrote: "Another Women is with child." Does "another" suggest a not-Pansy woman?
Yet I can't imagine Phoebe sacrificing herself to Felix for this ghostly challenge... He's not stylish enough.
I thought Phoebe is "saving herself" for the Guidry/Temperance child.  Or, is it Pansy with Felix after all?
Oh the suspense!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2023, 02:33:32 AM »
Lovely shots, as always, but particular kudos for the rearing shot of Fancy against the evocative cliffs. Definitely movie-worthy!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2023, 05:24:28 AM »
I know from a vampire save that a ghost needs to have nearly max friendship with a household member before they can be asked to join the household.
Now I wonder if the same is true for dedeathified sims.

Nah, I think they're just regular sims once de-deathified. Surely. Maybe not Mimsy and Bernard, because they're a special case, but anyone else. It's a good strategy because it makes it a lot easier to meet the friendship requirement.

Hmmm, you wrote: "Another Women is with child." Does "another" suggest a not-Pansy woman?
Yet I can't imagine Phoebe sacrificing herself to Felix for this ghostly challenge... He's not stylish enough.
I thought Phoebe is "saving herself" for the Guidry/Temperance child.  Or, is it Pansy with Felix after all?
Oh the suspense!

You remind me that I need to get a science baby for Guidry / Temperance. We might end up with 3 kids of ghosts at the same time. Plus Reese. That's fine.

It'll all become clear. Pansy is not pregnant again. It's not Phoebe either. I fully agree. Felix isn't stylish enough, and I'm not his biggest fan. He has got someone pregnant, but it is Another! Pansy is not a fan of kids anyway. Sadly L'amour-Landgraab is too long for a surname. There's a 14 character limit. I wanted that. :( I chose Pansy for the name. Having taken over Jacques Villareal's club, I want him in the family tree somehow.

I've thought of a rather intriguing option for Reese. I want L'amour in a double-barrel name, and I have an idea for one. "L'amour-" is already 8 characters, so the subject of Reese's affection has to have a name 4 letters or shorter. I'm looking at a list of townies now for options.

Any Goth woman.
Liberty Lee? She's a forgotten sim.
Cat Lynx?
Miko Ojo?
Lily Feng?!?!
Cecelia Kang? (I hardly know what she looks like.)
Karmine Luna?
Candy / Yuki Behr.
L. Faba?
Jade Rosa wins, if it's just the name that matters.

Yes. Rosa-L'amour seems to fit. I've never done anything with Jade. Who wants a Jade + Reese kid named Bella Rosa-L'amour? Yikes. Sickly, cloyingly sweet! Let's do it! And in the fullness of time young Bella will have to link up with one of the ghost houses or a child of Phoebe. Sounds like a plan.

We might have to turn vodka-bar Jade into a down-to-earth-but-still-hot ranch girl and bring her over.

Lovely shots, as always, but particular kudos for the rearing shot of Fancy against the evocative cliffs. Definitely movie-worthy!

It very much is! That's easily my favourite picture so far. It felt movie-esque. Maybe Fancy was trying to throw his rider off, but no matter. That neighborhood is very beautiful.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2023, 11:00:49 AM »
You remind me that I need to get a science baby for Guidry / Temperance. We might end up with 3 kids of ghosts at the same time. Plus Reese. That's fine.

It'll all become clear. Pansy is not pregnant again. It's not Phoebe either. I fully agree. Felix isn't stylish enough, and I'm not his biggest fan. He has got someone pregnant, but it is Another! Pansy is not a fan of kids anyway. Sadly L'amour-Landgraab is too long for a surname. There's a 14 character limit. I wanted that. :( I chose Pansy for the name. Having taken over Jacques Villareal's club, I want him in the family tree somehow.

I've thought of a rather intriguing option for Reese. I want L'amour in a double-barrel name, and I have an idea for one. "L'amour-" is already 8 characters, so the subject of Reese's affection has to have a name 4 letters or shorter. I'm looking at a list of townies now for options.

Any Goth woman.
Liberty Lee? She's a forgotten sim.
Cat Lynx?
Miko Ojo?
Lily Feng?!?!
Cecelia Kang? (I hardly know what she looks like.)
Karmine Luna?
Candy / Yuki Behr.
L. Faba?
Jade Rosa wins, if it's just the name that matters.

Yes. Rosa-L'amour seems to fit. I've never done anything with Jade. Who wants a Jade + Reese kid named Bella Rosa-L'amour? Yikes. Sickly, cloyingly sweet! Let's do it! And in the fullness of time young Bella will have to link up with one of the ghost houses or a child of Phoebe. Sounds like a plan.

We might have to turn vodka-bar Jade into a down-to-earth-but-still-hot ranch girl and bring her over.

Thank you for running us through all the possible naming options.
I'm so glad you're not considering L'Amourgraab, lol! Oh, it sounds like Don Lothario's prawn name!

Anyway, that's a lot of kids you're talking about. Good thing you're not hung up about earning all the infant milestones.  ;)
Looking forward to the next episode!