Author Topic: Three Strands Accord - a Rivals Dynasty Challenge: Complete (15-Sep)  (Read 31307 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 12: EDIcation (3-Sep)
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2023, 02:37:14 AM »
You're absolutely right, @GlazeyLady - Cassandra did phone Emmanuel, not Will, because I wouldn't have seen that message. It's so easy to get the blonde Kenna men muddled up!
I quite like Snob Sims and their desire for nectar. The visceral nature of nectar-making - stomping barefoot squishy pulp - is such an absurd thing for a Snob to do.
I very much try to embrace most of that poem's ethos although I do not practice spitting, lol! Whilst I'm not an ancient granny, I do enjoy the freedoms offered by age. Red, in particular scarlet, looks particularly fetching with purple to my eye  ;)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 12: EDIcation (3-Sep)
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2023, 04:29:06 AM »
I don't practice spitting either, and also don't sit down on the pavement when I'm tired. I'm not afraid of what people would think - I'm just afraid I wouldn't be able to get back up!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 12: The Heat Is On
« Reply #212 on: September 05, 2023, 10:11:31 AM »
Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 12: The Heat Is On
Retail

Previously in the Tangata family: Stephanie, our Gen 3 heir, struggled to get her level 9 promotion in the Military Officer career and struggled to get her vet clinic up to 5 stars. Her son Leo, tired of waiting on his Mum, aged up and started on his Military career. He also got engaged to Morgan Fyres

L-to-R: Cilla, Leo, Kane, Rohan, Stephanie
T11.Family.jpg
Llama Lagoon, Avarice Acres

Morgan: That was fun. Are you sure your mother doesn’t mind us messing around in the vet shower?
Leo: She’s too busy with all the dogs and cats to notice. Anyway, we’re not Messing Around. We’re Trying For a Baby.
Morgan: Shall we Try For a A Baby again?
Leo: Absolutely!
Morgan: You know, I’d really like us to live together.
Leo: I’d love that too!

t12.1.jpg

Supriya: I really don’t think Fifi should be green.
Stephanie: Oops. I’ll just fix that. Please don’t drop my 5 star review.
Supriya: Hm….
Stephanie: My Uncle Kane and I have been working flat out. I’ll make it worth your while.
Supriya: Well, you are the only clinic I know that’s open all night.
Stephanie: That alone means a good review, right?

t12.2.jpg

Kane: Well, yes, I agree. There’s definitely something wrong with Mr Boing. I’ll get that sorted out and hopefully Leo will clean up the mess in the waiting room. I don’t know where that lad gets to. Whatever it is, he’s certainly become very Cheerful

t12.3.jpg

Morgan: What do you think Mum? These are the outfits we’re going to wear and here in Tartosa is the venue.
Moira: But you can’t get married yet, love. Not until you’ve moved to a new lot. Now I wanted to talk to you about your sister, Siobhan…

t12.4.jpg

Morgan: Oh – I’m pregnant! That’s such good news. I know Leo is here somewhere, helping to get the clinic ready to sell. 3 night sessions of 5 stars and it’s only just going to get $100k ($100,015 to be precise). I do hope Stephanie gets that promotion later.

t12.5.jpg

Kane: Thanks for coming to visit. How is Grozzer?
Penny: He’s on the mend, thanks to you. Is Stephanie around or is she at the clinic? I want to thank her too.
Kane: She’s had to go to work today. She should have got her promotion at the start of her shift but it didn’t happen she’ll get it this evening, for sure. We’ve sold the clinic by the way.
Penny: Oh no. Where will I take Grozzer if he gets ill again?
Kane: I’m sure the new owner will be just as good and I’d always be happy to make a housecall.

t12.6.jpg

Rohan: Ha – true love? Don’t you believe it. It starts off all lovey dovey but then the arguments start!

t12.7.jpg

Watcher: Finally!
Stephanie: I know. It’s been hard work and not all my fault.
Watcher: Congratulations. You can relax with Rohan now. Just a few things to settle before we leave you in peace.
Stephanie: I hope we’ll be OK on our own. I know, we’ll try for another baby. That’ll solve all our arguments.
Watcher: Um…

t12.6a.jpg

Siobhan: Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Morgan: It was Watcher’s idea to move you in as a helper yesterday so now you can move out wherever you like.
Siobhan: I really wanted to be with Sergio but he’s gone. That’s why I’ve been so sad. Joachin says he’s happy to have me there anyway. But he can’t cope with Leilani.
Morgan: Because she’s Erratic? That’s sad. I’m sure she’ll be just fine with us. Especially with Mum’s help.

t12.8.jpg

Siobhan: Do you like your new home, darling?
Leilani: Yes, Mama. Cilla is teaching me chess and she says I can have her bike too now she’s nearly too big for it.
Siobhan: Oh darling. I hope you’ll be very happy here. You mind your Granny Moira and do well in school. I’m not far away.

t12.9.jpg

Stephanie: Oh – I’m pregnant!
Leo: I didn’t know you’d get confetti here in my new home.
Cilla: A new sibling for us! Yay!
Stephanie: How are Moira and Leilani settling in.
Leo: They’re great, Mum. Moira’s such a calming presence.
Stephanie: Just like me and your Dad?
Leo: Um…

t12.10.jpg

Angela: Wow – how long now?
Morgan: Not long.
Angela: And Leo’s got you slaving away here in Oasis Springs at his party restaurant?
Morgan: Oh I love it here as well. Lots of people to meet and the food is great!

t12.12.jpg

Leo: Well, ladies, I hope everything is good for you.
Blossom: We’ve been waiting a while now.
Leo: I’ll just prioritize your food.

t12.19.jpg

Rick: Thanks for the hug, lad. And congrats on your promotion. Anything I can do to help?
Leo: That’s OK Grandad.

t12.15.jpg

Leo: It feels odd monitoring my family but it was good practise for work. I prefer researching the Strangerville archives but I’ll not be able to solve this problem. Others will have to build on my work.

t12.16.jpg

Leo: Oh no oh no oh no. What shall I do?
Watcher: It’s OK Leo, the Strangerville mystery won’t follow you to Newcrest.
Leo: It’s not that. Morgan’s in labour and I haven’t got a clue what to do.

t12.17.jpg

Morgan: Welcome, baby Calvin. Oh, I see now why Mum has become Family-Oriented. I am too!

t12.18.jpg

Agatha: This is a lovely new restaurant isn’t it, Sister?
Agnes: Hm I suppose the owner is very friendly although he should be at home looking after his baby.
Agatha: I believe the grandmother is minding the baby. How lovely to get free drinks!
Agnes: They just want us to write a drunken happy review.
Agatha: I’ve done mine!

t12.13.jpg

Leo: Isn’t he amazing? Such a cutie.
Alan: I’m so pleased to meet you.
Calvin: Coo.

t12.20.jpg

Leo: So many 4 and 5 stars! I’m glad I opened on my day off work.
Watcher: And yet we’re stuck on 3.5 stars. I hope we’re not going to have the same trouble as the vet clinic!

t12.22.jpg

Morgan: Mum, come and see quickly! Calvin’s managed to roll over!
Moira: You’re such a good mother, Morgan. He’s about ready to age up, isn’t he?
Morgan: 2 more milestones!

t12.23.jpg

Rohan: Happy Birthday, Calvin!
Calvin: Pfft
Kane: We’re beating the Kennas now! Their heir is still only an Infant.
Morgan: Yes but Watcher remembered to enrol Evelyn so they’ll not lose any more time. Plus the Calixte heir is already a child with 2 aspirations!
Kane: Drat!

t12.25.jpg

L-to-R: Leilani, Leo, Morgan holding Calvin, Moira, Cilla
t12.family.jpg
Ridgeline Drive, Civic Cliffs

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Watcher Notes

Helpers can move into separate households once the next heir is ready to move out so Siobhan was invited to join the household the day before Stephanie got her final requirement. Once all was ready, Kane moved in with Penny Pizzazz and Siobhan moved in with Joachin le Chien. Moira and Leilani were invited to join the household once Leo, Morgan and Cilla had moved to the new lot.

Managing the Fyres household was a constant surprise. Firstly Dominic had passed away. Then I assumed that Leilani was Moira’s daughter but the family tree revealed she was Siobhan’s. And when it was time to move Siobhan in with Sergio Romeo, with whom she is said to be in love, he’d gone too. I’m glad Joachin was happy to go ahead with the move!

Calvin favours reds and oranges for now. He hasn't inherited Morgan's green eyes *sniff*
Genes Calvin.jpg

Rivals Status

It looks unlikely that the Spellcasters will manage to squeeze a whole generation ahead of either of the other Bloodlines even though this is the only way they are likely to win. It is still a possibility but it’s more likely that it will come down to Museum value – portraits and collections. The Spellcasters are limited to items from the Realm of Magic pack – none of which are particularly valuable and only Broomsticks remain.

The current museum values are, in order:
£15,870  - Calixte – Spellcasters (familiars/potions/wands)
£22,874 – Kenna – Well-Educated (Space Prints/Woodwork/Microscope Prints)
£29,526 – Tangata – Retail (Fish/Pet treats/Woodwork)

Collections must be unique within the Bloodline. Nectar making is an option but the bottles might not have time to age.

Choosing the wrong (4-Level) aspiration could also slow down a Bloodline. An ideal one would build a skill and/or generate a valuable collection. A teen must be able to complete them so no job-related ones and they have to be unique overall.
The already-used ones are:
Angling Ace (Rick Tangata)
Bodybuilder (Valentine Kenna)
Country Caretaker (Stephanie Tangata)
Freelance Botanist (Natalie Calixte)
Friend of the World (Evelyn Kenna)
Lord of the Knits (Mosi Calixte)
Nerd Brain (Leo Tangata)
Party Animal (Emmanuel Kenna)
The Curator (Cassandra Calixte)

What aspirations/collections would you choose?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Household Locations
« Reply #213 on: September 05, 2023, 11:00:10 AM »
Since all starting on the designated 40*30 lots, our Bloodlines have all moved around a bit. All Gen 4 households are in 30*20 lots with the Kennas and Tangatas in neighbouring lots!
Blue - Well-Educated
Green - Retail
Purple - Spellcaster

Rivals Location.jpg

The humongous 50*50 Twin Oracle Point is clearly the best of the remaining lots, Comfy Cubby and Oak Alcove both being a miniscule 20*15. But with Tiny Residentials aiding the race, we ask ourselves the eternal question - Does Size Matter?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 12: The Heat Is On (5-Aug)
« Reply #214 on: September 05, 2023, 11:20:25 AM »
I can offer no advice on choosing aspirations as I don't know which aspirations you've decided to share among members of the same bloodline.
Some 4-milestone aspirations are so quick to complete, though, it doesn't matter whether or not they also generate a collection.
Leader of the Pack, Grilled Cheese, Fabulously Wealthy, and Soulmates are all relatively quick to complete.

I no longer remember the RDC rules and I'm too lazy (sorry!) to go read them.
But I was puzzled that all of Leo's requirements were crossed out.  Doesn't his son still need to move out?
Or did you keep Leo's heir requirements and only strike-through his move-out requirements for his son?

So close to the finish line!  You've done a marvelous job, Watcher!
Stop crowing, Tangatas!  You've only made it this far because the Kennas couldn't enroll on time twice!
Go Kennas!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2023, 12:04:45 PM »

Now, come on. What man has ever said no to that kind of invitation? ;)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2023, 12:30:46 PM »

Now, come on. What man has ever said no to that kind of invitation? ;)
Lol

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2023, 12:34:40 PM »
Leader of the Pack, Grilled Cheese, Fabulously Wealthy, and Soulmates are all relatively quick to complete.

I no longer remember the RDC rules and I'm too lazy (sorry!) to go read them.
But I was puzzled that all of Leo's requirements were crossed out.  Doesn't his son still need to move out?
Or did you keep Leo's heir requirements and only strike-through his move-out requirements for his son?

So close to the finish line!  You've done a marvelous job, Watcher!
Stop crowing, Tangatas!  You've only made it this far because the Kennas couldn't enroll on time twice!
Go Kennas!
Thanks for the list of quick aspirations. Soulmate is out as they can't get married before moving out but Serial Romantic is a possibility...

The strike-outs were down to misplaced formatting. I'll edit it.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2023, 01:19:16 PM »
Oh, the strikethrough was a formatting mishap! I'm glad I didn't go and peruse the rules, hehe.
To my list of relatively quicker aspirations, I wish to add (in no particular order):

*Renaissance Sim! (Use scouts, a club activity, and/or part-time jobs)
*Archaeology Scholar (Artifacts or, for real money, Omiscan treasures) <-- Indiana Jones!
*Beach Life (seashells, buried treasures, or underwater photos?)
*Mt. Komorebi Sightseer (Simmies?)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2023, 01:43:36 PM »
Oh, the strikethrough was a formatting mishap! I'm glad I didn't go and peruse the rules, hehe.
To my list of relatively quicker aspirations, I wish to add (in no particular order):

*Renaissance Sim! (Use scouts, a club activity, and/or part-time jobs)
*Archaeology Scholar (Artifacts or, for real money, Omiscan treasures) <-- Indiana Jones!
*Beach Life (seashells, buried treasures, or underwater photos?)
*Mt. Komorebi Sightseer (Simmies?)
Brilliant!
The Kennas won't need to start a degree course so all 3 Bloodlines should have equal time to complete the following:

Top Scouts or part-time job;
*4-level aspiration (unique to all heirs);
*2 10-level skills (unique within Bloodline);
*good friends with found + 3 others;
*enemies with someone in each other Bloodline;
*Portrait;
*7-item collection (unique within Bloodline) as per those in the Immortal Dynasty.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 13: KATEring
« Reply #220 on: September 06, 2023, 11:01:14 AM »
Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 13: KATEring
Well-Educated

Previously in the Kenna Family:Our former heir Emmanuel got his top promotion as a Musician, completing his requirements. Our current heir Evelyn moved out with her twin brother James (teen). She wooed her first crush Daichi who, once he had moved in, gifted her with Infant Kate, our next heir. All this while Evelyn completed her 2nd university term, gaining 8 modules in Psychology
L-to-R: James, Evelyn holding Kate, Daichi
K12.Family.jpg
Ridgeline Drive, Cookout Lookout

Watcher: Daichi took on the bulk of Kate’s childcare while Evelyn got all her studies done. Some of it went really well and Kate nearly mastered sitting.

k13.3.jpg

Watcher: Some of it was unexpected…
Daichi: Oh! I do believe you waited until the nappy was off deliberately!
Kate: Coo

k13.2.jpg

Watcher: And some of the childcare was inspired…
Daichi: Look! Dada can juggle!
Kate: Coo!

k13.4.jpg

Watcher: But eventually, little Kate got 3 milestones in each area and it was time to blow out the candles.
Kate: Pfft

k13.5.jpg

Kate: You no eat clay. You have salad!
Will: She’s got you there, lad.
Emmanuel: Bossed around by my own Granddaughter!

k13.7.jpg

Kate: ‘Nother one! ‘Nother one!
James: That’s 3 already! OK just one more!
Will: She knows what she wants.

k13.8.jpg

Emmanuel: I’m exhausted! It’s like a 3-ring circus here.
Evelyn: Thanks so much for all your help, Dad.
Emmanuel: Who would have thought one little girl could have so much energy!

k13.9.jpg

Kate: Like Dis, Mama. Like Dis!
Will: She’s got you under her thumb too, I see!
Evelyn: Every time I try to sit down she drags me into something else. To be honest, going to lectures is light relief from this.

k13.10.jpg

Kate: What’s over dere. Me find out!

k13.11.jpg

Daichi: Mm – this moderately aged, excellent Nectar is doing nice things to my taste buds. Only a true snob like me can appreciate it but I’ve poured some other glasses for people.

k13.13.jpg

Kate: Mama! You drink 3 glasses?
Evelyn: Um, no, of course not!
Kate: I seed you drink one ‘ready!
Evelyn: When are you going to school?

k13.14.jpg

Valentine: Oh ho! Little Miss Kate is now Self-Assured. Hang on to your hats everyone!
Kate: Maybe a few wardrobe tweaks but I think I look just fine

k13.15.jpg

Kate: Beat you, again, Dad!
Daichi: Well – you did have help from your Grandad.
Kate: You had help from Mum’s Grandad so…I realy truly beat you!
Daichi: Yes you did!

k13.16.jpg

Kate: Haven’t you caught anything yet, Dad?
Daichi: The fish just don’t seem interested.
Kate: This stranger agreed to help me. You should get a stranger to help you too.
Daichi: Yes I should.

k13.17.jpg

James: Lily here doesn’t like children so she won’t be one of your adult friends.
Kate: I’m sure you’d like me, Ms Feng.
Lily: Oh I’m not sure.
Kate: You see, I’m a very likeable person and I tell great jokes.
Lily: Well, I do like jokes.
Kate: Let me tell you one about bananas.
Lily: Ha ha. You’re right, young lady, I do like you.

k13.18.jpg

Evelyn: I’ve just finished my last exam and I’m waiting for my final grades. I’ll upload some knowledge here….ow that hurts! Mind, it’s less exhausting than answering all Kate’s questions. I can’t wait to get that Diamond Agent job I’ve been promised. I wonder what my daily task will be.

k13.19.jpg

Evelyn: I’ve been waiting for you to want to propose to me.
Daichi: And I’ve been waiting for you…
Evelyn: Aren’t we sillies! Let’s not wait for the other one, let’s get engaged right now!
Daichi: Where did all this sudden romance come from.
Evelyn: The truth is, darling Daichi, I’ve been so busy with my studies and we’ve both been busy raising Kate. When my work task was “Romantic interactions” if felt like the perfect time to reconnect.
Daichi: Reconnect sounds good to me…

k13.20.jpg

Kate: So, people, you all seem like nice kids and I’m looking for 3 new friends before I go off to Scouts. Four would be great!

k13.22.jpg

L-to-R: James, Evelyn, Daichi, Kate
K13.family.jpg
Ridgeline Drive, Cookout Lookout

Progress

Watcher Notes

I mistakenly put Evelyn and Daichi down as engaged previously, forgetting that I’d been waiting for one of them to want to propose. With little time for romance over the last week, I gave up waiting.

Kate worked hard on her only school day (Friday), having completed homework and a project, to get up to a B. She should get an A on her next Monday and be able to age-up that day. She was an Angelic Toddler but the photos tell a different story. It was no surprise when she rolled Self-Assured!

Genes Kate.jpg

Gen 5 Stats
Well-Educated – Kate – aged up to child 8.30am, Thursday, week 13
Spellcaster – Edie – aged up to child 6pm, Tuesday, week 12
Retail – Calvin – aged up to toddler 3pm, Saturday, week 12

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 13 - KATEring (6-Sep)
« Reply #221 on: September 06, 2023, 05:05:34 PM »
Kate is such a precocious darling! Is it from being around snobby parents?
But she's also very charming--even Lily "Hates Children" Feng couldn't resist!
Despite Daichi's weird assortment of default personality traits, I'm glad he turned out to be a good father.
Can't wait to meet Kate next week as a teen!
Oh and congratulations to Evelyn and Daichi on their engagement! Renewing vows does put a sim in a great mood for work!
Looking at your Gen5 stats, Edie is nearly a week ahead of Kate. *stifles a sob
Is your race determined by which bloodline finishes first or the highest museum value?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 13 - KATEring (6-Sep)
« Reply #222 on: September 07, 2023, 01:44:53 AM »
Kate is such a precocious darling! Is it from being around snobby parents?
But she's also very charming--even Lily "Hates Children" Feng couldn't resist!
Despite Daichi's weird assortment of default personality traits, I'm glad he turned out to be a good father.
Can't wait to meet Kate next week as a teen!
Oh and congratulations to Evelyn and Daichi on their engagement! Renewing vows does put a sim in a great mood for work!
Looking at your Gen5 stats, Edie is nearly a week ahead of Kate. *stifles a sob
Is your race determined by which bloodline finishes first or the highest museum value?
Kate knew you'd like her. Who wouldn't  ;)

The original rules say that the winner is the Bloodline with the most lots in Newcrest but, with 15 lots divisible by 3, unless Edie Spellcaster gets a whole generation ahead, it'll be the portraits & collections value that determine the winning Bloodline. The Spellcasters, limited to RoM items are not happy about that.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 13: EDIfication
« Reply #223 on: September 08, 2023, 03:52:53 AM »
Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 13: EDIfication
Spellcaster

Previously in the Calixte family:Our current heir Cassandra completed her Bloodline requirements while making it to level 8 in her Marine Biologist career. Edie, her daughter with Osprey, aged into an outdoor-loving child and developed a joy of trolling the forums. Cassandra’s aunt Shaina joined the Painter career and her twin Emrys aged into an Active teen.

L-to-R: Edie, Cassandra, Osprey, Shaina, Emrys
c12.family.jpg
Llama Lagoon, Asphalt Abode

Osprey: Here we are again, folks, in the lead of the Bloodlines. Me and my girl Edie tapping away doing Programming.
Edie: I can’t do Programming, Dad, not until I’m a Teen.
Osprey: What is that you’re doing, then? It’s not gaming.
Edie: If I send this letter to someone, they think they’ll get bad luck if they don’t send it on! People are so gullible!
Osprey: Maybe you should go fishing for a while.

c13.1.jpg

Cassandra: Isn’t it great that we both have Monday off and can come out to the old Tangata restaurant?
Osprey: It’s a bit weird that your family all wore headbags.
Cassandra: It’s the custom round here. Hey – this is fun – mindful colouring.
Osprey: You do know that you don’t have to hold the crayon like a little kid?
Cassandra: Mum’s doing it too…

c13.3.jpg

Cassandra: The Calixte generations have got it going on!
Kiama: When’s Edie getting here?
Cassandra: As soon as school’s out. We’re expecting a ‘A’!

c13.4.jpg

Osprey: Yay! Happy Birthday, Edie!
Edie: Pfft

c13.5.jpg

Edie: It’s my birthday and I have to Practice Programming?
Osprey: I told you, the world’s your oyster if you can code.
Edie: But I don’t like shellfish.
Osprey: Let me show you how to put in back doors.

c13.7.jpg

Mei: Welcome to Copperdale, Ms Calixte. My daughter Molly here will show you around.
Molly: I guess.
Edie: You don’t have to.
Molly: You’ve got weird ears. And is that a hearing aid in the one you’ve covered up with hair?
Edie: What’s it to you?

c13.8.jpg

Edie: I don’t like Molly. Watcher wouldn’t let me be really mean to her but this is her looker and I’m just going to add a little something….

c13.9.jpg

Mei: What are you doing? Stink Capsule? And in my Molly’s locker! Class started half an hour ago. You’ve just got yourself detention missy!

c13.10.jpg

Edie: Why are you sitting here alone?
Crime Boss: Those other students are too scared to talk to me.
Edie: What’s to be scared of?
Crime Boss: You seem like an interesting sort. What’s your skill set?
Edie: I’m building Programming. Dad says I can get all the lobster I want with it.
Crime Boss: Ha ha! Let me tell you about the hacking you can do with it.

c13.11.jpg

Edie: Those other career reps don’t look very interesting. Let me just have a go a this hacking lark…

c13.12.jpg

Edie: I told Mum & Dad that I did so well at school that I graduated early. They were a bit confused but, who cares? I can make the world believe anything with my hacking skills. Plus I’ve maxed my Mischief. Now, if only Watcher would bite the bullet and let me be really mean to a couple of people…

c13.13.jpg

Cassandra: Come on, you two, you need to make up. Our family has to be strong to win this thing.
Emrys: You won’t believe what she said to me.
Edie: I’m sorry, Uncle Emrys. I was just have a laugh and I thought you’d find it funny too.
Emrys: Well it wasn’t but OK. No more though.

c13.15.jpg

Edie: This is fun
Emrys: And much safer. No pranks!

c13.17.jpg

Watcher: Well done, Cassandra, you made it!
Cassandra: How long do I need to pose like this. There’s a thunderstorm, you know!

c13.18.jpg

Edie: Our Bloodline is clearly in the lead.
Kate: You can’t win though. Your collections are pathetic.
Edie: Why I…. let me show you how pathetic our collections are…wait! I can’t Inferniate you?
Kate: Inferniate! That’s not even a real word!
Edie: Right!....
Watcher: Nope – I can’t have you being mean to a child. I just can’t
Edie: Wimp!

c13.19.jpg

Edie: I don’t need more Mischief but, come on! What else am I supposed to do at this lame Prom? Watcher hasn’t got the nerve to make me really mean to anyone and half of them like my Mischief. Let’s see if they like this.

c13.20.jpg

Emrys: My only Prom and I get to be King!
Edie: Only because I voted for you.
Emrys: And I voted you Jester. That hat fits really well. It was a good Prom.
Edie: OK I guess it was fun. Especially once everyone started rushing for the loos after drinking that punch.
Emrys: I wonder who spiked it…

c13.21.jpg

L-to-R: Edie, Cassandra, Osprey, Shaina, Emrys
c13.family.jpg

Progress

Watchers Note

Minerva’s features have lasted right through the generations. Edie has Ospreys eyes and mouth, I think but otherwise, there’s no mistaking that nose and face shape!

Genes Edie.jpg

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 13: EDIfication (8-Aug)
« Reply #224 on: September 08, 2023, 10:14:15 AM »
Great jo passing on Minerva's nose to four generations!
Congrats to Cassie for maxing her career and finding Osprey who's such an enthusiastic father.
I can understand why Edit shouldn't cast Inferniate on Kate, but why won't you let her be mean to some of her deserving schoolmates?

anything