Author Topic: Three Strands Accord - a Rivals Dynasty Challenge: Complete (15-Sep)  (Read 31458 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 6: What’s In A Name? (29-Jul)
« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2023, 01:37:21 PM »
Stephanie's really pretty! As a child, she resembles lovely Yuki a lot. I wonder if that will change when she's a teen.
The restaurant looks great. Will you dress all the staff in yee-haw outfits? ;-)
Looking forward to seeing Rick's restaurant "in action"!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2023, 03:29:23 PM »
Stephanie's really pretty! As a child, she resembles lovely Yuki a lot. I wonder if that will change when she's a teen.
The restaurant looks great. Will you dress all the staff in yee-haw outfits? ;-)
Looking forward to seeing Rick's restaurant "in action"!
The Sims in the picture of Stephanie eating her haddock sandwich are the 2 wait staff in their male & female uniforms. The male bag head is George Cahill. The hostess has a different outfit - I'll try to get working shots next time. They're not totally what I wanted but they'll do.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2023, 04:13:04 PM »
I forgot to mention that I enjoyed everyone trying to pick a name for Rick's restaurant!  ;D

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 7: Blonde Hunt
« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2023, 02:04:45 PM »
Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 7: Blonde Hunt
Well-Educated

Sofia: You’re so good with him, Liberty.
Liberty: Well, Travis is doing all the childcare for our little Mekhi, plus Summer’s Teresa. I need to keep my hand in! Besides, Manny’s a cutie.
Sofia: I think so. A bit Aggressive, but cute with it!

k7.1.jpg

Sofia: Happy Birthday, Manny. That last session with Liberty really got those last skills all up to 5.
Emmanuel: I’m a Music Lover, just like you, Mum!
Sofia: Yes you are. Your Dad was planning a more logical path for you but you’ll be a wonderful Musician!
Emmanuel: Won’t he mind?
Sofia: As long as you do your very best, he’ll be more than happy with you. Besides, we’re all here to help you.

k7.2.jpg

Valentine: Well, son, if you’re going to be a Creative Genius, we’d better get you a treehouse! I’m sure the club will love making another one!

k7.4.jpg

Emmanuel: This is great! King of all I survey? I wonder if Mum & Dad will let me sleep up here…
Watcher: I’m betting they will.

k7.5.jpg

Liberty: I can’t believe you’ve gone straight in at level 8.
Valentine: I know! Who would have thought that all those studies would be equivalent to any experience actually in space?

k7.6.jpg

Sofia: You've got big dreams, Manny, you want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying; in sweat.
Emmanuel: OK Mum, lighten up. I’m only a child!

k7.8.jpg

Sofia: Hello, Postie. What’s your name?
Chelsey: Chelsey!
Sofia: Is that your natural hair colour or a dye-job?
Chelsey: Natural?
Sofia: Are you not sure?
Chelsey: I'm certain it's natural. I'm just not sure why you're asking.
Sofia: Your skin is suspiciously pale but you’re out in daylight. I wonder….

k7.9.jpg

Summer: Well done, Manny! A at school and 3 aspirations all by Thursday. Um…
Emmanuel: Yes! And tomorrow’s Easter so no school. Plenty of time for getting stuff done. What? What’s the matter? Why are you both staring at me?
Tim: You’re going to get your butt kicked if you go to High School like that!

k7.13.jpg

Sofia: You've got big dreams, Manny, you want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying; in sweat.
Emmanuel: Again, Mum? I’m nearly there and it’s not costing that much!

k7.14.jpg

Watcher: Well done, Val! You can quit now.
Valentine: I will in a mo. I just want to find Sofia. She really likes this work outfit you know.
Watcher: I did notice the treehouse rocking when you first came home in it for your level 9 promotion.

k7.15.jpg

Lily: Will you stop introducing yourself to everyone and be quiet. This is the High School Library, after all!
Emmanuel: Exactly! So why are the only teens here me and my good buddy, Tim over there?
Tim: Told ya it would be a bust!
Emmanuel: I want to be a Party Animal – where are all the babes?

k7.16.jpg

Valentine: So, Chelsey, just how Hot-Headed are you?
Will: And is that skin-tone human or are you….?
Summer: I think being a Vegetarian is a very Eco-Friendly lifestyle choice.
Chelsey: Why does this feel like I’m being interviewed for something?

k7.18.jpg

Emmanuel: Wow! Thank you for coming to my House Party. You look amazing.
Chelsey: Um…thanks?
Emmanuel: I love your outfit.
Chelsey: Your facepaint is a great idea for a party.
Emmanuel: Why restrict it to parties? That’s what I say.

k7.20.jpg

Emmanuel: This portrait of me is only Normal.
Tim: I blame the subject. You were only starting on the Violin that day.

k7.23.jpg

Mosi: I don’t understand why you Rudely Introduced yourself and then had me come over to Rick’s home. I hate him nearly as much as I hate that Valentine Kenna.
Emmanuel: Valentine Kenna is my father, you swine!
Mosi: Ah – the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, I see!
Emmanuel: I had to bring you over here because your home turf is full of degenerates lapping up that Free Love NAP.
Mosi: It’s the only way you’d get to see any action with a face like that!
Emmanuel: My Dad was right about you! You’re a loser whilst he’s completed all his requirements!
Mosi: Yeah, but you’re lagging way behind my Natalie. You’re a joke!
Emmanuel: Enemies?
Mosi: My pleasure!

k7.24.jpg

Emmanuel: I didn’t see you at the Prom, cutie pie!
Molly: Well, aren’t you sweet. I’m a little in love with you.
Emmanuel: You’re the prettiest blonde teen I’ve ever met!
Molly: I bat for the other team, and now I hate you a little bit and love you a little bit. Teendom is a confusing time.
Emmanuel: Let’s just be friends.
Molly: OK.

k7.27.jpg

L-to-R: Emmanuel, Sofia, Valentine, Tim
K7.family.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Watcher Notes

I’ve a nasty feeling that poor Emmanuel didn’t get his Top-Notch-Toddler trait added. He did all that skilling without that perk! I really must remember to add it next time.

Emmanuel seems to have inherited his looks mainly from Valentine. Only his eyes are from Sofia. He aged up with the face paint for all of his outfits. I removed it from some but he sort of suits it.

Genes Emmanuel.jpg

I knew Molly from the High School pack preferred romance with females but Emmanuel couldn’t resist giving it a shot. She really is the only blonde teen he’s met apart from the mean Wolfgang and I’ve been too focussed to drag him round the world to find more. Chelsey might do very well as a Gen3 spouse. Her skin is very pale so I’m trying to decide if I would mind if she’s an Alien…

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 7: Blonde Hunt (31-Jul)
« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2023, 03:09:53 PM »
Congrats to Val who made super quick work of his remaining requirements! Speed of light!
Is Val the first Gen2 heir to complete all their requirements?
Emmanuel's such a handsome lad! For a moment there, I thought you'd given him the newish Party Animal trait (which I've never tried yet).

I was excited about Summer identifying the postlady as a spouse option, but children with an alien are most likely to be hybrid aliens for the rest of your challenge.
Off the top of my head, I can think of three blond premade females: Dina Caliente, Leslie Howard (infected), and Candy Behr (a Tangata sister-in-law?).
I like hitting Ladies' Night or Singles' Night at the bars, haha.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2023, 03:22:12 PM »
Congrats to Val who made super quick work of his remaining requirements! Speed of light!
Is Val the first Gen2 heir to complete all their requirements?
Emmanuel's such a handsome lad! For a moment there, I thought you'd given him the newish Party Animal trait (which I've never tried yet).

I was excited about Summer identifying the postlady as a spouse option, but children with an alien are most likely to be hybrid aliens for the rest of your challenge.
Off the top of my head, I can think of three blond premade females: Dina Caliente, Leslie Howard (infected), and Candy Behr (a Tangata sister-in-law?).
I like hitting Ladies' Night or Singles' Night at the bars, haha.
Val is indeed the first Gen 2 heir to complete all his requirements. The others - Mosi & Rick are shamefully behind in their careers!

Emmanuel is aiming for Party Animal. As a future Musician, it seemed appropriate and much quicker to complete than Musical Genius.

I regret to inform you that Yuki's sister, Candi, passed away early on in my RDC Simverse. Yuki, Gloomy by nature, was devastated but not nearly as much as I was! I'd planned to ask Candi to move in to the Tangata household and then switch in Yuki instead so that she would have had the benefit of being Watched for her teen 3 weeks, carefully timed to allow her to age up with Rick! Ah - the best-laid plans...etc (You can't ask teens to move in without mods) That reminds me, Yuki might have Candi on her family tree and that will tell me how she died.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2023, 05:45:56 PM »
Val is indeed the first Gen 2 heir to complete all his requirements. The others - Mosi & Rick are shamefully behind in their careers!

Emmanuel is aiming for Party Animal. As a future Musician, it seemed appropriate and much quicker to complete than Musical Genius.

I regret to inform you that Yuki's sister, Candi, passed away early on in my RDC Simverse. Yuki, Gloomy by nature, was devastated but not nearly as much as I was! I'd planned to ask Candi to move in to the Tangata household and then switch in Yuki instead so that she would have had the benefit of being Watched for her teen 3 weeks, carefully timed to allow her to age up with Rick! Ah - the best-laid plans...etc (You can't ask teens to move in without mods) That reminds me, Yuki might have Candi on her family tree and that will tell me how she died.
Go Val!  Go Kennas!
As for Musical Genius, the only time-consuming part is writing 4 songs (don't write song lyrics--they didn't count for Prince Mistura).
Given the choice, I'd rather do Musical Genius than Party Animal any day. *winks
Party Animal's a fun aspiration, too, though the Silver-medal parties task can be buggy. 

Be sure to let us know what happened to Candy Behr!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2023, 02:04:37 PM »

Aw, I rather like Emmanuel and his face paint - plus what I assume is a Dragon Age shirt! (Big fan of those games). Now if only his mother would let up on him a bit. :P

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2023, 01:36:42 AM »

Aw, I rather like Emmanuel and his face paint - plus what I assume is a Dragon Age shirt! (Big fan of those games). Now if only his mother would let up on him a bit. :P
As a big fan of the 70's film & TV series "Fame" (quite different target audiences but I like both), I couldn't resist the iconic "fame costs" speech, twice!

I'm glad you like Emmanuel. I wasn't sure about his hairstyle but I'm try to leave default styles as much as possible to be more diverse in the wardrobe choices. I realised I'd been dressing all my Sims in similar outfits,  lol!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 7: Ear Hunt
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2023, 02:05:17 PM »
Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 7: Ear Hunt
Spellcaster

Aadan: But you don’t need to win 3 duels. You’ve already got Purveyor of Potions!
Mosi: I might as well. I’ve got the levels and the spells. It’s just this one… Thanks!
Aadan: You’re welcome, I think…
Mosi: It’s made me really Cheerful!
Aadan: Bully for you!

C7.1.jpg

Shaina: Nana play dolls!
Kiama: Of course sweetie. I love spending time with you.

c7.3.jpg

Natalie: Thanks for coming over after school to help with my project.
Maira: It’s nice to be asked.
Natalie: You’re a bit upset. Can I do anything to cheer you up?
Maira: Not really. I’m just a bit fed up of being an eternal child.
Natalie: Yeah, sorry about that! We all need to marry Spellcasters to keep our line pure.

c7.4.jpg

Mosi: No! You were supposed to win so I’d be cursed.
Morgyn: Sorry – not at my best today. I’ll get L for you. She’s bound to defeat you.
Mosi: Thanks. I’ll wait here. You guys always take for ever to arrive. Why don’t you fly?
L.Faba: Actually I was just helping your charming daughter with her homework. We’re great friends. Now, yes, defeating you will be easy!
Mosi: Great. I’ve got the Curse of Awkward Embraces. I’m not sure how awkward they’ll be at our house. Everyone loves embraces.

c7.5.jpg

Aadan: Oh yes I can mentor you, even though my fishing skill isn’t maxed. It’s just higher than yours.
Mosi: I’ve caught a load of dragon fruit but they’re not as good as the ones we grow on the excellent plants at home.
Natalie: What’s this?
Mosi: It’s a cowplant berry.
Natalie: Cool! I’ll plant it as soon as I get back.
Aadan: Hadn’t we better go home now, anyway? I know Grace is Cheerful too now but Shaina needs a lot of entertaining.
Mosi: Good idea.

c7.8.jpg

Aadan: Well done getting an A at school!
Natalie: Where’s Dad?
Gemma: He’s at work and won’t be home until 2am. Let’s age you up now!
Natalie: OK – pfft!
Aadan: Creative now!
Natalie: I’ll still love my books though!
Gemma: I've got you one on Gardening.
Natalie: Great! I wonder if it will tell me how to look after Nat’s Moo.
Aadan: Nat’s Moo?
Natalie: It’s what I’ve named my Cowplant.

c7.11.jpg

Natalie: 3 cute boys in my class! Life doesn’t get much better!
Watcher: Hey! You need to do well in school. Concentrate!

c7.14.jpg

Diamond Agent: So that’s why the Secret Agent career is such a good choice.
Natalie: Uh huh.
Kiyoshi: Right.
Natalie : Hi
Kiyoshi : Hi yourself.
Diamond Agent : This the last one of these I’m doing. These teens are too full of hormones to listen to anything I tell them.

c7.16.jpg

Natalie: This is Kiyoshi. We’re going to the Prom as friends.
Aadan: Nice to meet you.
Kiyoshi: I haven’t seen you at school.
Aadan: I graduated as soon as I could. Natalie will too, as soon as she gets an A.
Kiyoshi: Oh – my folks have got big plans for me to Valedictorian.
Natalie: So have mine but it doesn’t include school.
Mosi: Hm. Dark hair, check. Spellcaster – no. We need to nip this crush in the bud! But first, even though the Awkward Embraces aren’t a problem, let’s drink this potion to remove it.

c7.17.jpg

Mosi: Oh No – ho – ho – ho!
Kiama: Oh, for goodness sake! You’ll have us all hysterical! Go outside and practise some Untamed Magic. You really need to learn the Decursify spell.

c7.23.jpg

Mosi: Right! I learned the Decursify Spell and have removed the Infectious Laughter Curse. It’ll be a while before I can remove the Awkward Embraces so I went to the Magic Realm to spot some Gen3 spouse candidates. This guys looks are OK but his traits are no good.
Watcher: Plus the ears. The Ears! What’s the point of pointy ears if you don’t have them in the Spellcaster bloodline!

c7.24.jpg

Mosi: Is that…?
Kiama: Ulrike Faust, yes it is.
Mosi: That Tangata Bloodline look down on us but here she is, enjoying the Free Love NAP as much as anyone!
Kiama: Well, technically, Ulrike isn’t part of the Tangata family. She was a helper who moved out to be with Simeon, the ex-master of Practical Magic.
Mosi: Is that why we keep getting new Masters for that branch? I’m worried that Natalie will have to work hard to befriend them every time to get some training in that area.
Kiama: She’ll just have to concentrate on the other 2 – Untamed and Mischief. She’s already Good Friends with L Faba.

c7.25.jpg

Shaina: NO MORE DANCING!
Watcher: It’s OK Shaina. You’ve topped every skill. You don’t need to do anything you don’t want to.
Shaina: Am Bored!
Watcher: Oh dear. It’ll soon be Saturday and your birthday.

c7.27.jpg

Aadan: I wish you’d settle on which skill you want me to mentor you in.
Natalie: Well, I needed to fish for the Cowplant Berry but I prefer violin because I’m Creative now.
Aadan: Are you sure you’re Creative? This is painful to my ears!

c7.31.jpg

Mosi: Happy Birthday Shaina.
Shaina: Finally!
Natalie: Hey, you’re a Bookworm too!
Mosi: Just like all of us, even your mother.
Natalie: Where is Mum?
Mosi: Probably looking for a new relationship – you know your mother.

c7.32.jpg

Natalie: I don’t care that you need the bathroom. I’m going to yell at you until I can declare you my enemy!
Valentine: But I really need to…
Natalie: If you wet yourself, that’ll just make it more fun!
Watcher: OK Natalie. Wrap this up. I do not want Valentine dying of embarrassment!

c7.33.jpg

Natalie: So I got to my first Prom. Aadan came too but spent the evening either playing the violin and getting tips or flirting with Wolfgang Munch. Me? I got a slow dance with my Crush Kiyoshi and we took a Flirty photo together. Ah – I think I’m in love!

c7.36.jpg

L-to-R: Aadan, Mosi, Gemma, Grace, Natalie, Shaina
c7.family.jpg

Progress

Watchers Notes

Natalie has definitely inherited Mosi’s nasal features plus a very narrow face. Her mouth and EARS come from Grace. Her default wardrobe favoured pinks and greens so we’re going with that.

Genes Natalie.jpg

Kyoshi is not my preferred Gen3 Baby Daddy. Natalie thinks she’s in love but it’s only a crush. Her Spellcaster options have no pointy ears – male/female, whatever hair-colour – I’d even consider an Elder! And so, dear readers, I am taking advantage of this not being an HoF attempt and have moved a young adult into Glimmerbrook. I’m afraid I was quite lazy about it and took the first pointy-eared dark-haired Spellcaster that the generator produced. I also clicked the Random Generator for Traits and name. I was quite lucky on both counts. I did tweak his wardrobe. You will probably meet Cyrus Talley in Week 8.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 7: Ear Hunt (3-Aug)
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2023, 06:40:06 PM »
Well, now I know why I was able to misspell Aiden Moonstrider's name as "Aadan" a half dozen times without recognizing it was wrong.
I'd subconsciously internalized the name of Mosi's brother, lol!
Mosi's so close to done with all his requirements!
I'm curious: do the Calixtes only get engaged without marrying in tribute to the Free Love NAP?
Natalie as a teen is so pretty with Gracie's little rosebud mouth!
Thank you for not allowing Val to wet himself and die of Mortification. Horrors!

Oh, oh, oh! As soon as I read that we'll meet Talley in Week 8, I scrolled back to look for what week you're currently in.
Can't wait until the Week 8 round of your challenge!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2023, 03:08:34 AM »
Well, now I know why I was able to misspell Aiden Moonstrider's name as "Aadan" a half dozen times without recognizing it was wrong.
I'd subconsciously internalized the name of Mosi's brother, lol!
Mosi's so close to done with all his requirements!
I'm curious: do the Calixtes only get engaged without marrying in tribute to the Free Love NAP?
Natalie as a teen is so pretty with Gracie's little rosebud mouth!
Thank you for not allowing Val to wet himself and die of Mortification. Horrors!

Oh, oh, oh! As soon as I read that we'll meet Talley in Week 8, I scrolled back to look for what week you're currently in.
Can't wait until the Week 8 round of your challenge!
Lol, yes I did wonder if my Aadan had slipped into your Simverse but they are very different in looks.
The Free NAP is very....liberating. my mind does baulk at having my heirs making all those eternal promises with their fingers crossed. I keep toying with having them do Serial Romantic as their Aspiration but it's not my favourite.
I'm glad you like Natalie. She's doing Freelance Botanist in case you hadn't worked it out. Nat's Moo should mature in Week 8 to complete that so she may be ready to move out then too! I have serious doubts about the Tangata Retail Bloodline but they often surprise me.
We're on holiday now for a week. You'll be able to tell how much rain we get by how quickly I do any updates!  ;D  ;D ;D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2023, 10:07:28 AM »

Thank you, "Natalie" for giving Valentine a necessary break. Haha! I'm glad she really got Mosi's nose, but no ears?? Yes, I see why you downloaded a gallery sim to correct this grave error!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2023, 12:35:45 PM »

Thank you, "Natalie" for giving Valentine a necessary break. Haha! I'm glad she really got Mosi's nose, but no ears?? Yes, I see why you downloaded a gallery sim to correct this grave error!
It's all about the ears! ;D

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 7: Animal Farm
« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2023, 04:05:19 PM »
Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 7: Animal Farm
Retail

Maaike: Where’s Yuki going so fast that she can’t go around the bar?
Ulrike: Straight through it! It must be something urgent.

t7.1.jpg

Rick: There you go, CMG. I know you get lots of attention from the household but I’m a bit worried that you never get fed.
CMG: Or milked! IT gets uncomfortable, you know! Where’s Stephanie?
Rick: She’ll play with you as soon as she’s done her homework.

t7.3.jpg

Liberty: I’m sure it IS very nice here. I’d just like to see it.
Travis: We have to respect the local customs, dearest.
Liberty: I’ve heard that it’s run by the Tangata family. Is it OK that they’re officially our rivals?
Travis: We’re the spares. We can do what we want.

t7.4.jpg

DBR: Look at my girl Steph! Shaking her stuff like it’s going out of fashion. That reminds me…

t7.6.jpg

DBR: This week was really busy for me. A rave, nipping unwary handlers, a couple of travels and furthering scientific discovery. All every day stuff but very busy!

t7.DBR.jpg

Yuki: Wow, Maaike! Another sibling for Rick.
Maaike: Well, when I realized you were trying for another baby, I had a word with Alan and he agreed.
Rick: Can I have a word, Yuki? In the shower?

t7.7.jpg

Kane: Ready to age up on Tuesday evening? Stephanie! You’ve beaten all the others. Well done.
Stephanie: Now I’m Outgoing as well as Neat. Looks like I won’t be getting the Loner trait from Mum.

t7.11.jpg

Stephanie: Thanks for all the cottage living stuff.
Watcher: You’re welcome. I’m not sure how far you’ll get this week but we can give it our best shot. The Fair in 4 weeks’ time, which you should be able to enter, will be outsized veg so lavish everything you’ve got on these.

t7.12.jpg

Stephanie: I’m glad it’s not a storm here but I’m still getting very wet. Just how many times should I sing to these birds?
Watcher: Just keep going. See – they love it. Now you can put a bird’s nest in your own garden.

t7.13.jpg

Stephanie: I’m going to call you WR for White Rooster. There’s BH for Brown Hen and we can’t name the chick until she grows up.
WR: It’s a simple naming system but then I’m a simple rooster.

t7.14.jpg

Principal: Well, Ms Tangata, I do remember your father.
Stephanie: Did you know he’s a Genius now? It’s all the chess he plays.
Principal: Be that as it may, Ms Tangata, just how long can we expect to have the pleasure of your company?
Stephanie: As short a time as possible, if I’m honest. No offence…
Principal: None taken, I’m sure.

t7.16.jpg

Rohan: There’s lots of chairs over there. You don’t have to sit on the ground.
Stephanie: Thanks but I like being near all these new people while I study. See you later.
Rohan: OK

t7.18.jpg

Rick: I’ve got my level 7 promotion and Stephanie’s graduated after only 2 days of school. I’m proud of us both. She’s in the corral practising her violin with Kane mentoring her. I’m going to open up and schmooze with the clientele.

t7.22.jpg

Kane: It’s a fair likeness, Stephanie. I hope you like it.
Stephanie: What? Oh thanks. I’m just concentrating on making the swampwater taffee although I don’t think I’ll ever give it to any animal I cared about!

t7.23.jpg

Stephanie: There you are! You’re a hard plant to find. With those verdant mushrooms plus the frog and chocoberries I found yesterday, that’s 5 things I’ve foraged here.

t7.24.jpg

Stephanie: It’s the day of the chicken fair so I’m entering WR later. Here’s my watermelon. Sadly it’s not ready to harvest so there’s not a lot of point entering the competition but it’s good practice. Watcher wants me to pay a visit first.

t7.25.jpg

Emmanuel: I beat you in 2 fights, loser!
Stephanie: You started the first one.
Emmanuel: And I finished you off in both.
Stephanie: You are most definitely my enemy!
Emmanuel: Without a doubt!

t7.27.jpg

Stephanie: There were a couple of other chickens in the competition. I’d been for a run to calm my temper after fighting Emmanuel but I was still in a fowl mood (ha ha) I bribed the mayor. Right in front of everyone and no-one turned a hair! Maybe that’s the way to win because I did.  Still – I always knew WR was star material.

t7.28.jpg

L-to-R: Rick, Yuki, Kane, Stephanie
t7.family.jpg

Progress

Watcher Notes

Rick and Yuki each wanted to try for a baby at different points in this episode so I let them. I’m pretty sure that neither resulted in a pregnancy. Alan & Maaike’s nooboo was another sister for Rick – Aileen.

Stephanie has a very round face - almost hamster-ish... I think she's cute but her deep-set eyes (from Yuki?) need eye liner.

Genes Stephanie.jpg

Rick is sure to get a promotion at the start of his next shift so getting to the top is possible in week 8. I’m confident that Stephanie will meet the moving-out requirements so it’s still a 3-horse race! With no horses!