Author Topic: Three Strands Accord - a Rivals Dynasty Challenge: Complete (15-Sep)  (Read 31398 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 5 - Work Hard For The Money (22-Jul)
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2023, 12:25:40 PM »
The Tangatas did a great job this week, catching up with the other bloodlines at the very last minute.
My Mishmash has plans for a bakery later down the line, so I'm looking forward to Rick's business.
I laughed to see all the museum-reject portraits on sale at Alan's Art Gallery! LOL! Great idea!

Rick didn't inherit Alan's green hair, but hopefully the next Tangata heir will have Yuki's turquoise hair!

P.S. Maaike asks that you add the "i" in her name. ;-)
P.P.S. How goes things with your faulty keyboard?
Oh yes - Maaike! It's been so long since I played her.

The external keyboard will have to suffice for now. I'm getting used to it and restricting my game-time is not a bad thing - am I allowed to say that on a gamers forum? Lol!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 5 - Work Hard For The Money (22-Jul)
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2023, 12:45:45 PM »
Oh yes - Maaike! It's been so long since I played her.

The external keyboard will have to suffice for now. I'm getting used to it and restricting my game-time is not a bad thing - am I allowed to say that on a gamers forum? Lol!

There was that month I couldn't play any games due to tech issues and then mild health issues.
I got soooo much reading done! And I'm sure your family appreciates having more time with you. ;-)
We do rather miss you frequent updates, though, not that I'm one to talk, haha.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 6: Creching It
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2023, 07:27:44 AM »
Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 6: Creching It
Well-Educated

Watcher: Congratulations, Valentine. Emmanuel is a fine son.
Valentine: He’s perfect. But where were you yesterday when I needed to re-enroll?
Watcher: Ah. I knew it would happen one week – I forgot. I’m so sorry. The Tangatas had a pretty intense week. They only just caught you up.
Valentine: At my expense. I won’t complete my course until Monday week, now, after you’ve moved on to that waster Mosi!
Watcher: It’ll be OK. You can’t hothouse Emmanuel through to manhood in 2 weeks so you’ve got plenty of time.
Valentine: Just watch us! We’re going to love and nurture him and he’ll fly through the requirements.

k6.1.jpg

Sofia: What are you studying today, Val?
Valentine: It’s my elective. I chose Horse Riding as a bit of light relief from all the Rocket Science and Logic. That reminds me, we need to get some educational infant books for Emmanuel. The sooner we start, the sooner he’ll get his Logic maxed too.
Sofia: Actually, Val, I’ve been talking with your Mum. With me being a Music Lover, we think Emmanuel could be a Musical Genius. I’m going to max my Piano skill and Summer’s practicing the violin so she can help.
Valentine: It’s not helping at the moment. That screeching sound is getting on my nerves.

k6.2.jpg

Summer: Who’s Mummy’s little angel? That’s right! Teresa is. Oh Val, it’s difficult to believe but you were once this tiny.
Valentine: I’m glad I came over. It took a while for her to like me but we’re Good Friend now.
Summer: Thanks for aging her up. It would be too sad to have her be a baby forever.

k6.3.jpg

Sofia: Explain why I’m doing this?
Watcher: You want new experiences, don’t you? I’ve heard nectar can be a valuable source of income.
Sofia: But we’ve got the Dragon Plants. I don’t think income is a problem.
Watcher: Emmanuel could make nectar as his collection.
Sofia: Wouldn’t a collection linked to music be more appropriate?
Watcher: Do you want the Kennas to win this challenge, or not? I just need to check if Expert Nectar Maker is a 4-level Aspiration…

k6.4.jpg

Will: Thanks for introducing me to Emmanuel. I just know we’re going to be great friends.
Sofia: I love him so much. But I’m worried he might be lonely as an only child.
Will: It’s a balance of needs. With a sibling, he won’t have your full attention but he would have a playmate… Only you and Val can decide.

k6.5.jpg

Sofia: With Val starting his lectures today, Tuesday…
Watcher: I’ve said I’m sorry!
Sofia: …we’ve got a Nanny in to look after Emmanuel while I’m at work. I hope he’ll be OK.

k6.6.jpg

Baby: Let’s get you fed and then changed.
Watcher: Baby?
Baby: Yes?
Watcher: That’s a confusing name for a Nanny.
Baby: I don’t see why.
Watcher: ???

k6.7.jpg

Sofia: Thanks for staying on to mentor me, Baby.
Baby: My pleasure. I’ve had a great day with your little one.
Sofia: I hope he wasn’t too much trouble.
Baby: Emmanuel is very easy to feed as he’s got a Good Appetite but he always needs a nappy change after eating and always takes that opportunity to…
Sofia: Yes, he’s a Free-Air Tinkler and a Feeding Tinkler. It makes you wonder if he saves it up on purpose! I wanted to ask, how come he was so tired when I got back?
Baby: Your Watcher went to uni to have Valentine do some tutoring. For some reason, I just don’t do any childcare unless I’m watched.
Sofia: Oh – that seems a little unfortunate. Maybe he’d be better at Daycare.
Watcher: But he’s not allowed to go to Daycare!

k6.8a.jpg

Blossom: Erm – does that Infant belong to anyone?
Watcher: It’s OK. His Dad is just doing some Tutoring.
Blossom: But this is a cafeteria. It’s hardly a suitable environment in which to abandon a little one.
Watcher: He’s not abandoned. I’m Watching him. He’s having a good long sleep and I think Tim will come over after school by the time he wakes up.
Blossom: I think there’s some serious safe-guarding issues here.

k6.9.jpg

Sofia: There you are, Manny!
Emmanuel: Coo!
Sofia: You seem happy enough but this isn’t ideal.
Watcher: I’ll sort something out.

k6.10.jpg

Sofia: Here we go, Manny, you’ve got 3 milestones in each section, 4 in the Firsts as you’ve just had a Poonami! Happy Birthday!
Emmanuel: Pfft
Sofia: Ah, an Inquisitive Top-Notch-Infant. Your Daddy will be very pleased. We’re going to go to his university all together soon so he can do his last tutoring.

k6.16.jpg

Emmanuel: Dada toot tooting
Student: Oh, hello. I didn’t know there was a creche here.
Sofia: It’s new. There’s a toddler bed, an infant bed and some sofas. They’re serving Butternut Gnocchi at the canteen today and Manny will love that. Besides which, we don’t have a TV at home so we’re all going to watch the Premiere here today. It’s perfect.
Student: Isn’t it a bit chaotic here for a little one.
Sofia: Oh, Emmanuel loves anything noisy, plus he’s a bit Aggressive so it’s good for him to run around here. He Loves Water too but I don’t think we’ve got time for a beach holiday.
(apologies for the wall-down shot)

k6.17.jpg

Meanwhile, behind the current Kenna residence hidden by a little shrubbery, Rick Tangata was building a Snowpal army by the light of the moon

k6.19.jpg

Tim: Hey girls, which of you would like to do a Cowpoke dance with me?
Greta: In this outfit?
Morgan: To Electronica music?
Tim: Go on! As a mere Helper, this is my one and only Prom before I age up in week 7. I’m celebrating getting Nerd Brain!
Morgan: Alright then.
Tim: You look like you’ve got a crush but it’s not on me.
Morgan: Not telling, you’ll have to guess.

k6.20.jpg

L-to-R: Tim, Sofia holding Emmanuel, Valentine
K6.family.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Watcher Notes

I was annoyed with myself for not signing up Valentine for his last term on the preceding Saturday but I think it won’t affect the Bloodline progress overall. Emmanuel has got all level 4 skills so will age up to a child on Sunday Week 7 and may even be a teen by the end of it.

Emmanuel is cute. His bright blue eyes were a given considering his parents.

Genes Emmanuel.jpg

The current Keena lot is Tranquil Crescent. The previous house was slimmed down to a 64 tile tiny house to help with skilling. Despite the family being comfortable outside but under the extended roof, I do find them wandering around with snow in the background unnerving so I’ve tried to squeeze as much as possible indoors.

k6.floorplan.jpg

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 6: Creching It (24-Jul)
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2023, 02:32:54 AM »
Extra Note: both the new Aspirations from the Horse Ranch pack are only one level and so not eligible for the Heir Moving-out requirements. I realised the high value potential of nectar by reading The Mane Event story by @Heart Foam

If all 3 Bloodlines get Gen 5 moving out on the same week, completing the colonisation of Newcrest, the winning Bloodline will be determined by the value of their portraits and collections.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2023, 04:33:16 AM »
@Granny Lawlor Having recently made some Vitality Nectar, the numbers I read online check out. :)

Vitality Nectar's base value is apparently $3,236 (lightly aged); $14,562 (moderately aged); and $33,978 (finely aged).

Phoebe's Vitality Nectar isn't finely aged yet, but it came out lightly aged at $7,476. Quick maths tells me that's about 2.3x base value (the marketable trait did that) so at finely aged, I'm predicting about $78,000 for that bottle if that same ratio holds true. A sim with the Rancher trait for the occasional extra bottles of nectar will get very wealthy very quickly. I want to test nectar with cloning machines and copypasto. My hunch is that wine bottles can probably be cloned and copied. Wine is now the most valuable small item in game.

It has revived one ghost, and I'll write that up soon, but it didn't reset the age bar of a living sim.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2023, 04:46:29 AM »
@Granny Lawlor Having recently made some Vitality Nectar, the numbers I read online check out. :)

Vitality Nectar's base value is apparently $3,236 (lightly aged); $14,562 (moderately aged); and $33,978 (finely aged).

Phoebe's Vitality Nectar isn't finely aged yet, but it came out lightly aged at $7,476. Quick maths tells me that's about 2.3x base value (the marketable trait did that) so at finely aged, I'm predicting about $78,000 for that bottle if that same ratio holds true. A sim with the Rancher trait for the occasional extra bottles of nectar will get very wealthy very quickly. I want to test nectar with cloning machines and copypasto. My hunch is that wine bottles can probably be cloned and copied. Wine is now the most valuable small item in game.

It has revived one ghost, and I'll write that up soon, but it didn't reset the age bar of a living sim.

Thanks for the extra info @Heart Foam - I'm looking forward to see your revived ghost population. Is it possible to Mentor Nectar Making, do you know?

Wow - its value makes Nectar as a Bloodline collection a real game-changer for my RDC. Maybe, to be fair to all Bloodlines, they might all collect/make nectar plus another collection. Whoever manages to move out first will "win" the Nectar collection. It might come down to minutes! What fun!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2023, 11:35:12 AM »
I feel so bad for Val missing enrollment until Monday!
The Tangatas will just have to create an opportunity to make that up to the Kennas, since the Tangatas only caught up at Val's expense.
Emmanuel is lovely!  Teresa has Will's white hair and is even lovelier!
Would you please remind me?  Is Sofia employed or is the full-time caregiver?
I guess the only advantage of having a second child would be to cultivate a grow-your-own helper?
Go Val! Go Kennas!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2023, 12:15:28 PM »
I feel so bad for Val missing enrollment until Monday!
The Tangatas will just have to create an opportunity to make that up to the Kennas, since the Tangatas only caught up at Val's expense.
Emmanuel is lovely!  Teresa has Will's white hair and is even lovelier!
Would you please remind me?  Is Sofia employed or is the full-time caregiver?
I guess the only advantage of having a second child would be to cultivate a grow-your-own helper?
Go Val! Go Kennas!
Sofia is an Entertainer aiming at Musician. It's not crucial to the Well-Educated progress so she could give it up. Hiring a Nanny is always useful, as you know, for getting music mentoring ;)
Teresa has the colouring I was hoping for in Valentine - sigh! I didn't think through the Aging-off for unplayed households - all those babies need aging up and it takes ages to get them up to Good Friends status. I need to re-think that strategy. So I was thinking - have the babies a good week before the moving out so that they can at least get to be Infants with the Good Friend status established before moving out.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2023, 12:29:32 PM »
Oh dear! You'd think the game would be nice and only auto-age the newborns!
So much easier to befriend a toddler than a newborn!
When you shared the shot of the white-haired, violet-eyed Teresa, I knew you'd think that's "the colouring [you were] hoping for in Valentine."
Haha, I think to make things up to the Kennas, a Tangata needs to become Good Friends with Teresa and give her another early age-up! :D

(We can also click on an instrument and "Hire a musician" too but nannies are more likely to have at least one maxed instrument skill.)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 6: Let Me Think
« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2023, 08:10:41 AM »
Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 6: Let Me Think
Spellcaster

Aadan: More half-siblings!
Mosi: Or nieces! Jade and Katelin.
Aadan: This is taking a long time.
Mosi: Yeah. They’re cute as they are – let’s leave it for now.

C6.1.jpg

Mosi: But I was Very Confident and I gave you all that dosh!
Wishing Well: Hey – I don’t like being taken for granted. You’re on probation!
Mosi: But I’ve not even done a shift yet! It’s not fair!
Wishing Well: Who ever said life was fair?

C6.2.jpg

Mosi: Ah Natalie! Don’t you look cute in the onesie I knitted for you. And I’m wearing my own creation too. Looks like I’ll have plenty of time to knit if my career is going nowhere.

c6.3.jpg

Mosi: Mum – here’s Natalie. She aged up this morning after my first shift at work. She can be a bit Intense but usually she’s easy to look after. So’s her sister Shaina because she’s Sunny.
Kiama: Aw – who’s my little Spellcaster? Such gorgeous bunches. Ah, but a little windy!
Mosi: I know – she’s very Gassy but she’s a Self-Soother and has a Good Appetite.

c6.4.jpg

Natalie: Dada!
Mosi: Well done, Natalie. You got those 8 Milestones so quickly. And I love your mini-me hair style!

c6.6.jpg

Grace: I don’t know what’s come over me, Mosi. I was playing chess and, all-of-a-sudden, realised that I was a Bookworm. And now I’ve got these intense fears that you’re going to cheat on me!
Mosi: You know I love you, Grace, but you’re Noncommittal. You can’t expect me to be monogamous when you aren’t.
Grace: I guess that’s fair. I seem to feel better about it now.
Mosi: How about we get engaged?
Grace: Let me think about it.

c6.8.jpg

Aadan: Help!
Watcher: Oh no! I thought you’d installed the Landing Stabilizers.
Aadan: I did but some aliens chewed through the wiring. Just how much do you need me to do Nerd Brain.
Watcher: You don’t have to unless you want to continue on with Natalie when she’s ready.
Aadan: Let me think about it.

c6.11.jpg

Grace: I love books now so let’s sit quietly and read a book.
Natalie: Play?
Grace: You gave me a black-eye last time. You can be a bit Aggressive, you know?
Natalie: Play! Play!
Grace: Let me think about it. Listen to the story.

c6.12.jpg

Natalie: A Pea Burr Day oo Meeee!
Grace: Yes, my Little Singer. Blow out your candles.
Natalie: Pfft!
Aadan: It this an end to the black eyes?
Grace: I do so hope so.

c6.15.jpg

Darrel: Tell me again why we’ve left our baby girls all on their own?
Kiama: Mosi and Grace need us here and officially we’ve brought Jade and Katelin with us.
Darrel: Where? Packed in our cases?
Kiama: I don’t understand it either, Darrel. Let’s just see how it goes.

c6.16.jpg

Natalie: I saw you flirting with my Mum!
Will: I was just passing and she came out and flirted with me!
Natalie: Well, just keep walking, Romeo!

c6.18.jpg

Natalie: Thanks for coming over to play chess with me Ms Faba.
L: Call me L, do. It was so lovely to meet you and your father in the Magical Realm yesterday, I just had to come and see if he’d be my best friend.
Natalie: Yeah, that happens a lot. I’m hoping you’ll teach me some Magic.
L: Well, when you’re a Teen, definitely!

c6.19.jpg

Mosi: Do you have to ride your bike in here?
Natalie: Have you seen the lightening outside? Strike that. Have you heard the lightening outside?
Mosi: OK. I suppose I’m glad to see you working on your Mind and Body, not just becoming a Whiz Kid. It’s easy to get Sedentary as a Bookworm.
Natalie: I’ve joined Scouts too.
Mosi: Great. Ah – the storm’s stopped now. Could you go and do some weeding for me?
Natalie: I’ll think about it.

c6.20.jpg

Shaina: Babble?
Gemma: I know, honey. I’ve not been in this episode much either. Welcome to the life of a spare.

c6.22.jpg

Natalie: Actually this is fun. The flowers are so pretty. I wonder how many different sorts there are.

c6.23.jpg

Natalie: It is an honour to meet you, Ma’am.
Agnes: Ah well. I’m feeling quite angry at the moment but it is a nice change to get some respect around here.
Natalie: I wonder if I might trouble you for some flower seeds?
Agnes: I’m sure I can find you something. Full price mind!
Natalie: Of course Ma’am. I’m sure they’ll be worth every penny.

c6.25.jpg

Cassandra: Dip me! Dip me!
Aadan: You are in a good mood! You know, we have absolutely zero compatibility and I can’t seem to flirt with you at all!
Cassandra: Isn’t it liberating! No sexual tension at all. Let’s take a funny photo.

c6.26.jpg

Aadan: I’m seeing a whole new side to you.
Cassandra: I can’t be Gloomy all the time. Are you coming to the after-party?
Aadan: No. Spares are lucky if they get a Prom. After-Parties are definitely out!

c6.27.jpg

L-to-R: Natalie, Mosi, Grace holding Shaina, Gemma, Aadan
c6.family.jpg

Progress

Watchers Note

The Top-Notch-Infant trait seems a little too easy to get considering only 2 Milestones in area – Natalie had exactly 8 plus Being Born. Extra Milestones do give a head start in the equivalent Toddler skill but they are easily gained in other ways.

I’m not entirely sure where Mosi’s extra perks came from. Kiama had to get 2 more levels beyond Virtuoso to get her 13 perks whereas Mosi had 15 when he reached Virtuoso.

The Spellcaster Bloodline appear to be zooming into the lead but the Wishing Well seems determined to scupper them. A 2nd attempt resulted in the “positive” response of a bonus but no career advancement.

Natalie has not inherited her father’s lovely ears and has a lighter skin tone than either of her parents. She and Shaina are good-looking Sims. Teendom beckons in week 7 to see her long-term features.

R-to-L: Mosi, Natalie (Infant/Toddler/Child), Shaina (Infant/Toddler), Grace
Genes Natalie.jpg

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 6 - Let Me Think (27-Jul)
« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2023, 11:04:21 AM »
As for Mosi's extra Magical points, if his Bloodline trait is stronger than Kiama's, he'll get extra points each time he ranks up.
I don't remember exactly, but Kiama has no Bloodline trait and (thanks to Minerva) Mosi has the Ancient Bloodline trait, right?
Nathalie's a cutie! As a child, she resembles Grace with Mosi's complexion and eyes.  I quite like Grace's facial shape. Awww, no pointy ears.
Are you happy or sad about having bred out the Charm nose?

Yeah, the Well can be temperamental! Are you happy or sad about
I love how the other Bloodline households haphazardly show up at each other's homes. :D
Are you enjoying this challenge so far, Watcher?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2023, 01:02:32 PM »
As for Mosi's extra Magical points, if his Bloodline trait is stronger than Kiama's, he'll get extra points each time he ranks up.
I don't remember exactly, but Kiama has no Bloodline trait and (thanks to Minerva) Mosi has the Ancient Bloodline trait, right?
Nathalie's a cutie! As a child, she resembles Grace with Mosi's complexion and eyes.  I quite like Grace's facial shape. Awww, no pointy ears.
Are you happy or sad about having bred out the Charm nose?

Yeah, the Well can be temperamental! Are you happy or sad about
I love how the other Bloodline households haphazardly show up at each other's homes. :D
Are you enjoying this challenge so far, Watcher?
Ah - I didn't realise they got more perk points for an Ancient Bloodline. Thanks for explaining that.
I'm not convinced that Natalie won't be graced with a Took-worthy schnozzle when she ages up! Fingers-crossed. The lack of pointy ears means I'll be looking for that in her future spouse.
I am enjoying this challenge,  thanks for asking 😊 Its quite a head-game - trying to favour each Bloodline fairly while playing them. It's funny how they seem to leapfrog each other but then moved out in the same week. I'm still undecided about whether #TeamKenna will win or lose supremely.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2023, 02:58:35 PM »

Did I just spot an adorable horse toddler onesie from the new expansion? Super cute! Also, I had no idea that you can't even flirt with someone if you have zero compatibility. Bit of a shame, though. They would have been cute together.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2023, 02:06:58 AM »

Did I just spot an adorable horse toddler onesie from the new expansion? Super cute! Also, I had no idea that you can't even flirt with someone if you have zero compatibility. Bit of a shame, though. They would have been cute together.
Yes! Horse onsies in various shade & patterns including rainbow  :)

I don't know why Aadan couldn't flirt with Cassandra. They didn't have -ve compatibility and they're not related. But it just wasn't in his interaction options. He could have flirted with Greta or Duane. I'm wondering if it will be an option when we get back to him.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 6: What’s In A Name?
« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2023, 12:34:43 PM »
Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 6: What’s In A Name?
Retail

Yuki: Isn’t she adorable?
Alan: She reminds me of Rick when he was this age. He was Wiggly too. Did I ever tell you that Kane used to call him Spud?
Yuki: Stephanie looks nothing like a Spud.
Alan: No? OK. It’s Monday, where was everyone yesterday?
Yuki: Rick’s been over in Chestnut Ridge. He’s bought one of the homesteads and is converting it into a Fish Restaurant.
Alan: Wouldn’t a burger and hotdog diner be more appropriate to that area?
Yuki: He says it’s near a fishing hole and anyway, he wants to make you proud. He’s got big plans. He hasn’t come up with a name for it yet.
Alan: The Happy Snapper?

t6.1.jpg

Rick: What are you doing here?
Mosi: I thought we could mend some fences.
Rick: You’re standing in the middle of my art! I need to get this done so I can get back to the restaurant.
Mosi: Oh yeah. I heard about that. What’s it called again? Fish In A Barrel?
Rick: Go away!

t6.2.jpg

Maaike: She’s adorable, Rick. A little rainbow horse!
Rick: She’s too young to take to the restaurant. I haven’t set up a creche for her.
Maaike: Oh yes, your Dad said you still haven’t named it. What about Codrophenia?
Rick: Mum!

t6.3.jpg

Yuki: You’re too cute to age up but you’ve got all those 8 Milestones and your Daddy wants to move things along. Blow out your candles, Stephanie.
Stephanie: Pfft

t6.4.jpg

Kane: Hello, Mr Florist. I’ve heard you might have some orchids? Just one will do.
Florist: Here you are, sir. And who’s the lucky person?
Kane: No-one. We’re making Death Flowers
Florist: Not really the spirit of my business but – you’re the customer.

t6.5.jpg

Maaike: I’ve thought of another one. You said you’d got a dance floor. What about – Fishcotheque?
Rick: Not now, Mum
Stephanie: Whee!

t6.6.jpg

Stephanie: Horsey here.
Alan: No horses for us, honey. They’re a big commitment.
Stephanie: Horsey gallop gallop!

t6.7.jpg

Stephanie: You horsey?
Buttilda: Try again
Stephanie: Me wuv oo!
Buttilda: Good enough for me!

t6.8.jpg

Stephanie: You not horsey. You Chamois Mini Goat
Buttilda: That’s Me.
Stephanie: CMG
CMG: OK

t6.9.jpg

Alan: This is a horse
Stephanie: OK
Alan: This is a goat
Stephanie: CMG!

t6.11.jpg

Rick: It’s too late for you to go to school on Thursday, but you’ll get Friday this week.
Stephanie: Pfft.
Rick: Now go inside. We got you a birthday surprise.

t6.12.jpg

Stepanie: Wow – you’re not a horse or a goat. What are you? You’ve got a duck’s bill and ram’s horns. I’m going to call you DBR for duck-billed ram.
DBR: OK
Stephanie: You know, studying you counts as doing my homework.
DBR: You're welcome!

t6.13.jpg

Kane: And the little princess said “There’s a time and a place for everything!” The end. Hey – that would be a great name for your Dad’s restaurant – Time & Plaice – geddit?
Stephanie: Oh dear. I’ll let you suggest that one.

t6.15.jpg

Stephanie: I’ve been to school and I joined Dad at his restaurant so I could do my homework. I got a haddock sandwich before the staff all got tired. They’ve been working since I left for school. The menu’s not as upmarket as Dad wanted because the chef’s not that good yet, but he’s getting some training. The paper bags are a bit annoying. Kane tried to get it repealed but he can’t petition anyone so we’re stuck with it. Anyway, Dad has finally chosen a name. As Seafood Chowder is one thing the chef can make – and it’s yummy – he’s calling it The Chowder Keg.

t6.17.jpg

Stephanie: Thanks for the postcard, DBR. I didn’t know you’d got out!
DBR: I’m very mysterious like that.

T6.30.jpg

L-to-R: Rick, Yuki, Kane, Stephanie
T6.family.jpg

Progress

Watcher Notes

It’s too soon to tell which hair colour Stephanie has inherited – Child hair colour is restricted to human-typical. She’s an attractive child – I was a bit worried about her Infant looks.

Genes Stephanie.jpg

The background to the picture above is of Rick Stein’s restaurant in Padstowe, Cornwall. Rick Stein is passionate about creating amazing fish dishes and Rick is named for him.

Canter Cottage is the lot for Rick Tangata’s restaurant. He’s converted the stables into a dancing area and put some picnic benches and an outhouse in the paddock. You can also see Rick’s floor mural – needed for his work tasks. The main change to the lot is that the veranda has been widened to take dining tables. The internal floorplan is the same size but opened up to give the kitchen area, bar and restrooms. Some high pub tables give additional seating. With the picnic benches as overflow dining, The Chowder Keg has 21 covers! Rick has covered many of the walls with his mounted fish collection.

Screenshot 2023-07-29 163805.jpgScreenshot 2023-07-29 163850.jpg