Author Topic: Three Strands Accord - a Rivals Dynasty Challenge: Complete (15-Sep)  (Read 31338 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 3: How Many Besties? (19-Jun)
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2023, 01:25:57 PM »
I agree that Val's a very attractive sim.
He has his mother's eye and hair colors, as you mentioned, but it appears (to me) that Val inherited Will's perfect nose with Summer's eyes and lip shape.
It's funny how the girls are all crazy about him, but he hasn't made any male friends yet. *giggles
Great job applying for uni before the end of the week, Val!

Lots of progress this week, Kennas!
I might have giggled that whenever Tiptoe-through-the-Tulips Tiny Tim shows up in a screenshot, he's usually the slightly blurred presence in the background.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2023, 01:53:04 PM »
I agree that Val's a very attractive sim.
He has his mother's eye and hair colors, as you mentioned, but it appears (to me) that Val inherited Will's perfect nose with Summer's eyes and lip shape.
It's funny how the girls are all crazy about him, but he hasn't made any male friends yet. *giggles
Great job applying for uni before the end of the week, Val!

Lots of progress this week, Kennas!
I might have giggled that whenever Tiptoe-through-the-Tulips Tiny Tim shows up in a screenshot, he's usually the slightly blurred presence in the background.
You're right. I hadn't spotted Will's nose.  :)

I'm fond of Tim. He's very diligent and just gets on with stuff. I'm torn between  building him up to be Val's Helper or maybe a spouse further down the line as there's no blood relationship.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2023, 05:12:49 PM »
*whispers: I had my RDC spares befriends sims from the other bloodlines in the hope that other-bloodline sims might, from the goodness of their hearts, cake up their "rival" spares.
Otherwise, it was hard for the spares to keep pace with the heirs who benefited from early age-ups.
Oh, I see!  You're playing the slow game with Tim! A possible spouse for Gen3? Lol!  Very clever!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2023, 07:53:08 PM »

All the ladies want to be besties with Valentine, hehe. Not sure what Sofia was all upset about it (the in game reason) - aside from the obvious story implications since she wasn't his prom date. I'm rather fond of Kaori, too, after using her in one of my abandoned dynasties.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 3: Divine Wisdom
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2023, 07:16:46 AM »
Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 3: Divine Wisdom
Spellcaster

Mosi: Can’t I just read how to do it in a book?
Kiama: This way, it’s a bonding experience for both of us. Besides which, reading it in a book won’t help calm you down.
Mosi: But I like books.
Kiama: Just like your mum Minerva.

C3.1.jpg

Minerva: No, dear, you’ve got to be more dynamic. Really want that bale of hay to move!
Kiama: Can’t I just read it in the book?
Minerva: Much as I like books, this is the best way.

C3.6.jpg

Kiama: This bit is easy now. I can’t believe how hard I thought it was.
Gemma: Hold it! Just like that! Yep, that’s a much better picture for your portrait. The shorts ensemble is a bit cas’ but it’s hot so we’ll let that slide.
Kiama: Will you do one of your half-brother when he ages up?
Gemma: The squirt? I guess he is catching me up.

c3.4.jpg

Mosi: What’s it like to be old?
Grace: Hold your horses! Who says I’m old?
Mosi: Well, you’re older than Gemma…
Grace: Granted, but I’m not as old as either of your mums.
Mosi: No, you’re only just a Young Adult. I guess you’re not that old, then.
Grace: Thanks

C3.5.jpg

Minerva: Well that’s lovely, dear.
Grace: I don’t know what came over me.
Minerva: Gemma voted Free Love in. We’re stuck with it this week.
Grace: You don’t mind?
Minerva: Don’t worry about it. Just go with the flow. I do.
Grace: Did you hear about that dark stranger that fancied Kiama?
Minerva: Tell me more!
Grace: He beat her in a duel and then asked if she wanted to live together?
Minerva: I guess she said “no”.
Grace: Yep and then he phoned to ask if he should invite Cecilia Kang out?
Minerva: Best not to get involved in those sorts of decisions.
Grace: Kiama told him to please himself and then heard back that the date was terrible.
Minerva: He sounds very unsuitable!

c3.7.jpg

Aadan: Wuv you, Mama Minerfa
Minerva: I love you, too, little one. Let me put you down. I’m so terribly tired. I need to rest…

C3.10.jpg

Aadan: Mama?
Kiama: Oh no! This is too soon!
Mosi: Mum!
Gemma: I’m so sorry Mum.

C3.12.jpg

Aadan: Me sad!
Gemma: I know, sweetpea. I’m sad too.
Aadan: Mosi gone! Mamas gone!
Gemma: Mosi’s only gone to school and Mama Kiama has gone to work.
Aadan: Mama Minerfa?
Gemma (sighing): She has really gone. Let’s read a sorry and see if that cheers us up. I disappointed her in so many ways, I want to make amends.

C3.14.jpg

Watcher: Congrats on your promotion, Kiama. I knew you’d rock that outfit!
Kiama: Sure. Thanks.
Watcher: I know you’re all sad about Minerva. You could call the sadness hotline?
Kiama: Yeah – maybe…

c3.15.jpg

Watcher: Um – Gemma? Whatcha’ doin’?
Gemma: Well I’ve tried to cheer myself up in the mirror a lot! And I’ve just realized how fab-u-lous I look.
Watcher: Oh no. You’ve picked up a fame quirk.
Gemma: Yes. All those paintings I’ve been selling. I’m really someone!

c3.16.jpg

Kiama: OK, Alexa, I’ve interrogated Camille and she’s innocent.
Alexa: I thought you wanted a Genius, not me!
Kiama: I do want a Genius and you are one.
Alexa: It’s not one of my 3 main traits though, is it?
Kiama: And that’s why I missed you. I didn’t notice the little + mark. I should have checked your full profile. Poor Camille was locked up for 3 days until I had time to interrogate her. I wonder why she ran in the first place.
Alexa: Guilty conscience!

c3.19.jpg

Kiama: Watcher?
Watcher: Hm?
Kiama: I was wondering if we ought to add Darrel to the club?
Watcher: Why would we do that? We added Grace and Emilia after we let Simeon free. They should be enough.
Kiama: They are. But I’m concerned about the Free Love NAP. Emilia’s embracing it rather too enthusiastically…
Watcher: Ah, I see. You think her fiancé here would help her. And maybe it would be good for Mosi and Aadan to have a father/brother figure in their lives. I’ll think about it.

C3.21.jpg

Gemma: Come on, Little Squirt. Blow your candles out.
Aadan: Party?
Gemma: We’ll party later, when everybody’s home.
Aadan: For some reason, I’d really like to recycle some stuff.
Gemma: That’s quite random but go and rummage in the bin. Fill your boots!

C3.22.jpg

Gemma: We booked you as the caterer.
Will: But I wanted to do this.
Gemma: It’s very nice, Will but aren’t you a married man? And a Young Adult. Massaging a teen isn’t really appropriate.
Will: The rules are out the window here.
Gemma: Maybe Free Love isn't such a great idea! Could you not just make a cake? Oh, don’t bother. I’ll make it myself!

C3.24.jpg

Aadan: Thanks for coming to our birthday party, Mum.
Minerva: I wouldn’t miss it for the world! My twins becoming a child/teen on one day. How special is that!

C3.25.jpg

Kiama: Happy Birthday, Mosi!
Gemma: He’s kinda weird-looking!
Kiama: He’s got my curly hair. But maybe he should choose his own

C3.27.jpg

Mosi: OK, so I went and changed my hairstyle. I might go back to that one when I’m older but it wasn’t cool. A dipped ‘fro will be good for now.
Watcher: But I was trying to keep blonde hair just in the Well-Educated bloodline! With Aadan’s golden locks and your dye-job….what’s the point?
Mosi: Mine’s still jet-black underneath, Duh!

C3.28.jpg

Mosi: Do I have to take exams on my first day?
Teacher: I understand from your Watcher that you crammed this morning so no excuses!
Mosi: Watcher! You sneak! Look, I’ve made friends with every teen here and yet only one is registering on my teen aspiration. Maybe I can have some fun on Social Bunny. I’m a bit sad I didn’t get an A today but I’m in no rush to graduate early.

C3.30.jpg

Mosi: Mum thinks we should have our half-brother Darrel over more, to help with things since our other Mum died but I'm the man of the house now. Gemma’s taking care of the bees and chickens. I’m doing the garden. Don’t tell Mum but I’m not selling stuff. It’s all going to help when I move out. Half-sister Gemma could be useful when I move out but Aadan’s my twin…I wonder who I’ll choose to live with when the time comes.

C3.33.jpg

Mosi: Mum made a ton of money when she took all her potions to sell at the Finchwick Fair. She marked them up 300% and got a lot of sales. Maybe I should start making Potions… She’d have sold more if me and Gemma hadn’t needed to leave. Mind you, Gemma sold all her produce that she’d hoarded for a 10% mark-up at the garden shop. That’s easy money.

C3.31.jpg

Mosi: Where did we go? Well, one of my friends, Noah Kane, asked me to go to the Prom as friends and Gemma wanted to come too. I voted her as Jester, natch. She voted me as Royalty, for a slight fee! Neither of us got up there. We did get a cute friendly photo together. I thought she’d enjoy a mischievous one but we both declined the chance to do that!

C3.37.jpg

L-to-R: Mosi, Kiama, Gemma, Aadan
C3.family.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Watcher Note

That'll be the last genetic comparison for Mosi. I think Kiama and Minerva had similar noses and skin tone. He's got Kiama's eye-colour, no freckles but Minerva's face-shape. I'm not sure about the rest. He's a wee bit Spock-esque...

Thanks to @oshizu for explaining how to add "ticks" to the post - right-click in the text box to add all sorts of emojis

Title: Divine Wisdom is a reference to Minerva being the Roman God of Wisdom.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 3: Divine Wisdom (22-Jun)
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2023, 09:23:29 AM »
Mosi definitely has MInerva's nose and, though I've never actually seen them, Kiama's pointy ears.
About "reading magic," I love buying the magical tomes. Sometimes, there's just not enough time to visit the Sages!

That Free Love NAP causes such chaos! For a minute there, I didn't recognize Will because the lighting (?) made him look like a blonde. :D
One thing I like about rotational gameplay is how the other bloodlines' household members inadvertently show up while we play the active household!

Did Aadan age up into a Recycle Disciple?  Lol, be sure to keep him recycling in a timely manner or he'll spontaneously grab things around the house to recycle.
Gratz to Kiama on her L5 promotion and to Mosi for ticking off so many requirements already!

(Glad the emoji thing worked for you! <3)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2023, 09:28:19 AM »

Aw, Mosi looks great as a teen. Gotta love those pointy ears! "Can I just read it in a book?" Hehe, me too, man. Me too! Some times it's hard to just dive into something with your hands, but you gotta do it anyway. As for Will, tsk tsk!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2023, 02:42:51 PM »
You know, looking at the photo, it's actually Valentine who came as chef.

That makes more sense as him massaging Gemma - teen/teen - but I didn't know teens could be booked as staff which is why I thought it was Will. Apologies for the mistake.

Hm, if he's developed feelings for Gemma... that starts getting complicated.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2023, 05:47:10 PM »

That makes more sense as him massaging Gemma - teen/teen - but I didn't know teens could be booked as staff which is why I thought it was Will. Apologies for the mistake.

Oh that's make sense that you'd mistake Val for Will.  I wouldn't have expected to see a teen caterer, either.
How high is Val's cooking skill?

On the other hand,m I've seen kissing between a teen and YA in an unmodded game, but only if they'd been bf/gf as teens but one of them aged up to YA first.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2023, 02:19:29 AM »

Oh that's make sense that you'd mistake Val for Will.  I wouldn't have expected to see a teen caterer, either.
How high is Val's cooking skill?

On the other hand,m I've seen kissing between a teen and YA in an unmodded game, but only if they'd been bf/gf as teens but one of them aged up to YA first.
I usually start teens cooking (making salads) asap so they don't start fires but Val's skill would still be low. I wonder if it was because he'd graduated from scholl and not got a job. Maybe the game doesn't believe in layabout teens, lol! He was the only option when Gemma called in the party and I thought it would be fun. Maybe a teen was available because the party was organised by a teen.

Either way, Val has got some explaining to do!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 3: Gallery? Sweatshop!
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2023, 12:14:11 PM »
Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 3: Gallery? Sweatshop!
Retail

Watcher: Oh dear, Gunther. We all know you carry a torch for Maaike so asking her to move in as just friends? And while Alan is out at his gallery? Tsk Tsk
Gunther: I just want to go on long walks and hold hands with her.
Watcher: I think she deserves more passion in her life than that, sweet Gunther.

T3.1.jpg

Watcher: Meanwhile, at the MAU Art Gallery, the paintings are selling like hot cakes. Well, more like limp lettuce… Still, one customer seems familiar.
Alan: Ah, Valentine Kenna?
Valentine: I’m in big trouble and I need an apology gift.
Alan: Oh? Who for? A girlfriend/boyfriend?
Valentine: That’s part of the problem. She’s not my girlfriend but I want her to be.
Alan: I’m not sure a volcano sends the right message…
Valentine: You’re right. I’ll take the pink flower.
Alan: Good choice.

T3.2.jpg

Yuki: You’ve really changed, Kane! You look so mature.
Kane: This is my default look. I can’t be bothered to do anything about my hair so I’ve just tied it back out of the way.
Yuki: There’s nothing wrong with a pony-tail on a man but there is if it’s because he can’t be bothered to get it cut. Anyway, are you joining the chess club? It’s good fun, I hear.
Kane: Yep. It’ll be some light relief after school.

T3.4.jpg

Rick: Mum! Lex is playing out the front again!
Maaike: He’s such a Wanderer. I never know where he’s got to.

T3.5.jpg

Rick: That Lex is disgusting! I mean, I’m sure I never played in the loo. It’s so unhygienic.

T3.6.jpg

Yuki: Smile! Look at you, Kane, in your chess outfit!
Kane: How come you’re not a school club member?
Yuki: I do chess at the Knights club and I’d join the Computer Club if I joined any at school but I outstripped that lot ages ago.
Alan: What’s this about chess club? How is that productive? And just how much have I forked out for that uniform?

T3.7.jpg

Rick: Thanks for helping me with my project. I really want to get an A tomorrow.
Rahul: I actually came to ask Kane something.
Rick: You can do that later. Did you meet him at school.
Rahul: Yes and I really like him.
Rick: What do you want to ask him?
Rahul: If he’ll be my date to the Prom.
Rick: Oh! You’d better go do that now, then. Good Luck!

t3.10.jpg

Maaike: Can you believe our Kane has got a date to the Prom?
Alan: Hm. He’s got work that night!
Maaike: Oh Alan! I was a bit annoyed that you made him give up Chess Club to get a job in Retail…
Alan: It’s good training for working at the Art Gallery.
Maaike:…but! You will not stop him going to his first Prom. He can skip one night of work.
Alan: OK. But it’s important that he understands the value of hard work.
Maaike: He does, Alan. I know he does.

t3.12.jpg

Ulrike: Happy Birthday, Rick.
Rick: Thanks, Ulrike. I’ve become Outgoing, like you and like Dad.
Ulrike: Mine’s a developed trait. Who would have thought I’d be Outgoing? Oh dear!
Rick: What? What? Did I grow up with a bad wardrobe?
Ulrike: Um…not just that.
Rick: Let me see! Where’s the mirror?
Ulrike: Don’t you look. I’ll sort it.
Alan: How much will a new style cost?
Ulrike: It’s free, Alan. You know that!

t3.14.jpg

Rick: Thanks for teaching me how to dance.
Yuki: You’ll have a great time, Spud.
Rick: Will you be my date?
Yuki: You must be joking! I’ve known you since you were in nappies!
Rick: Oh!

t3.16.jpg

Kane: I know I was here from the beginning of the week but my Watcher has only just decided to join me.
Principal: Uh uh
Kane: She thought she was following the Golden Child and he is here but he’s not registered yet so I don’t know what he’ll get up to while he’s here.
Principal: Uh uh
Kane: Anyway, can you tell me about my “new” school?
Principal: Of course, young man! Now, what were you saying earlier? Are you sure you're not an Adult already? You don't look young enough to be in High School.
Kane: Never mind.

t3.17.jpg

Kane: Look at Spud, Boy Wonder! He looks like he’s taking the exam like me but he’s not. He’s Studying for his exams, which he’s not taking!
Watcher: I know, I know. I thought he was supposed to be here so I brought him here with you and now he has to sit in class for some reason but he can’t take the exam or talk to anyone. It’s ridiculous.
Kane: Not as ridiculous as him saying yes to going to the Prom as friends with Aya. That’s her in the purple hair. She’s an Erratic & Paranoid, you know?
Watcher: Ah. I didn’t know. He panicked after Yuki turned him down.
Kane: He should make a promposal. I would have liked that.
Watcher: Are you happy, going with Rahul?
Kane: I am if Dad lets me go!

t3.18.jpg

Yuki: Oh, Spud! Look at all the effort you’ve gone to!
Rick: Will you?
Yuki: How could I say no to that! You are sweet!
Aya: I knew he didn’t really like me! No-one likes me. They’re all out to get me!

t3.21.jpg

Alan: So why didn’t you take your exam today, son?
Rick: I turned up but there was no paper for me to complete.
Alan: Hm. I was hoping you’d be able to graduate early like Kane’s just done. I need all the help I can get in the Gallery.
Rick: Sorry Dad, I’ll need at least one more day.
Alan: When are you going to be done with this Scouting lark? Your brother’s bringing in good money from the shop job.
Rick: That’s why I’m on the treadmill. Just the Keep Fit badge to go.
Alan: Hm…

T3.25.jpg

Rick: Thanks for mentoring me in Writing, Mum. Dad says he can get me a job in the Critics career when I grow up so I’ll need my Writing skills.
Maaike: You don’t have to do what your Dad says all the time. Especially not when it comes to your career.
Rick: This writing is OK. I might enjoy being a Critic.
Maaike: You could be an Author like me? I’ve just sold the film rights to my latest book.
Rick: That’s right. It was all over social media, talking about it as a trilogy. I didn’t know you’d written 2 more.
Maaike: Trilogy? Oh no! What have I just signed up for?

t3.26.jpgT3.27.jpg

Marcus: You’re pretty young to be selling these artworks.
Kane: Thanks for that. Most people think I'm much older. My Dad’s busy writing a book for his day job so I’m left holding the fort. Do you see anything you like?
Marcus: I’m so drawn to these figures. Such prime specimens! It’s like looking in a mirror.
Kane: Right you are, sir! How many shall I put you down for?

t3.28.jpg

Watcher: Rick! What ever is the matter? It’s Prom time. Kane's already dancing with Rahul.
Rick: I’m having a mood swing and it’s going to last 8 hours.
Watcher: Quick, get in the bathroom and calm yourself down with the mirror. Here’s some good news, though. You’ve earned your last Scout badge.
Rick: Good News? That means Dad’ll make me give up Scouts and get a Retail job. Argh!
Watcher: Oh Dear.

t3.28a.jpg

Kaori: Sofia? Aren’t you happy to be Prom Jester?
Sofia: I thought Val Kenna was going to be here but he’s not.
Kaori: Probably keeping a low profile. Did you hear that he got a catering gig and then hit on the teenage daughter?
Sofia: Oh! Does it bother you?
Kaori: Why would it? We’re only friends.
Sofia: Me too…

t3.29.jpg

Yuki: Thanks for taking a pic with me. That’s really romantic!
Rick: Sorry I took a while to sort myself out. I’m all good now.
Yuki: Yes you are. Prom’s nearly over but I’ve had a nice time.
Rick: Nearly over! Is there time for…this?

t3.30.jpgScreenshot 2023-06-23 164800.jpg

L-to-R: Rick, Alan, Maaike, Ulrike, Kane, Lex
T3.family.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Genes Rick.jpg

Watcher Notes

I can’t decide if I like Kane’s hairstyle. He looks so old! I think that’s why Alan is exploiting him so much!

Alan is expecting the whole family to leap in to working at the gallery. Maaike, on the other hand, still wants another child. It seems asking Will’s advice didn’t help.

Lex blew his candles out just before the lads were whisked off to the Prom so he had to blow them out again when they got home. No after parties for them this week.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 3: Gallery? Sweatshop! (23-Jun)
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2023, 01:07:36 PM »
Since Maaike adopted Kane before marrying Alan, I guess Kane doesn't register as Alan's adopted son.
Does their family tree show Kane as Alan's stepson?

Lol, Alan doesn't have the materialistic trait but he's sure turning out to be a cheapskate!
We've only seen a few shots of the art gallery so far. Does the family spend there most of their time these days?
Kane is not feeling Rahul Chopra?  Rahul makes such pretty babies! ;-)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2023, 01:48:00 PM »
Since Maaike adopted Kane before marrying Alan, I guess Kane doesn't register as Alan's adopted son.
Does their family tree show Kane as Alan's stepson?

Lol, Alan doesn't have the materialistic trait but he's sure turning out to be a cheapskate!
We've only seen a few shots of the art gallery so far. Does the family spend there most of their time these days?
Kane is not feeling Rahul Chopra?  Rahul makes such pretty babies! ;-)
Alan had the option to Adopt Kane as well as Adopt as a Care Dependent. He chose the former so, yes, Kane shows up as Alan's unqualified son and as Rick's unqualified brother.
The relationship Kane has with Rahul is all autonomous and rather sweet. Their current status is Romantic Interest and both show as Deeply Connected.

Kane's appearance as Maaike's adopted son was a surprise. He has been a handy forerunner to Rick - the heir - for me to practise stuff on but I haven't come up with a plan for his future. His features are quite stern so I'm undecided about propagating them, even with the lovely Rahul. I think a makeover might be in order next "week".

As you might have guessed, Alan's tightwad nature is all narrative rather than actual gameplay. He's been running the shop from Mon-Thu alongside any family not working and hiring a nanny for Toddler Lex. Those perk points are building up so I'm hopeful he'll get the 5 perks needed in good time.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2023, 02:04:25 PM »
How great that Alan could actually adopt Kane.
Just now I googled and learn that Adopting a stepchild is a new feature of Growing Together.
I wish I'd known about it.
I'd thought Prince and Tiva were all set to complete Big Happy Family, but then the aspiration only counted their blood-related children and grandchildren. :(
If only I'd known about the new Adopt feature earlier!

Edited to add: Just now, I had Tiva invite the YA Graham (child of Prince/Jasmine) over to see if she could adopt him, but it didn't work.
                     That makes sense, since the pre-existing adoption-by-phone feature only worked for Children and younger.
Thanks for the heads-up, Judi!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2023, 03:01:40 PM »
How great that Alan could actually adopt Kane.
Just now I googled and learn that Adopting a stepchild is a new feature of Growing Together.
I wish I'd known about it.
I'd thought Prince and Tiva were all set to complete Big Happy Family, but then the aspiration only counted their blood-related children and grandchildren. :(
If only I'd known about the new Adopt feature earlier!

Edited to add: Just now, I had Tiva invite the YA Graham (child of Prince/Jasmine) over to see if she could adopt him, but it didn't work.
                     That makes sense, since the pre-existing adoption-by-phone feature only worked for Children and younger.
Thanks for the heads-up, Judi!
I thought I hadn't see the Adopt option before.