Author Topic: Three Strands Accord - a Rivals Dynasty Challenge: Complete (15-Sep)  (Read 31463 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
What interesting households! It will be fun to see how each develops. Mosi is absolutely gorgeous. And so many children with violet eyes!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 2: Our House It Has A Crowd (31 May)
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2023, 02:41:59 AM »
Wow - Full house number 1 already!
All three families are off to such a great start (I've been very busy at work lately, so just now catching up reading about all the families at once.)
The banter between the members of different families when they run into each other is fun - looking forward to more of that.
I love how different your households/bloodlines are - so much room for variety in storytelling.
I'm glad Lilith lured Darrell away, especially since Kiama doesn't seem broken up over it - I've never been a fan of his. Morgyn certainly has better features, but I wonder if Science Baby will be an option given the special gender customization - in my BDD, I wanted Daphne to have Guidry's baby, but Guidry also has special gender customization and can't father children. There was also no option for a Science Baby with him. I'm wondering whether the same will be true for Morgyn.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2023, 04:17:48 AM »
Wow - Full house number 1 already!
All three families are off to such a great start (I've been very busy at work lately, so just now catching up reading about all the families at once.)
The banter between the members of different families when they run into each other is fun - looking forward to more of that.
I love how different your households/bloodlines are - so much room for variety in storytelling.
I'm glad Lilith lured Darrell away, especially since Kiama doesn't seem broken up over it - I've never been a fan of his. Morgyn certainly has better features, but I wonder if Science Baby will be an option given the special gender customization - in my BDD, I wanted Daphne to have Guidry's baby, but Guidry also has special gender customization and can't father children. There was also no option for a Science Baby with him. I'm wondering whether the same will be true for Morgyn.
Not much love out there for Darrel, except from Lilith, but he does have a Strong Bloodline and those violet eyes. Actually, I think his biggest asset is that he brought Minerva with him. I love her! I think Kiama doesn't mind because of the Free Love NAP but the other Spellcasters were shocked at his defection to the Vampires, in my imagination anyway. I believe things might prove tense if she meets them outside the area!

Ah - that might be a shame if there's no Science Baby option with Morgyn. I don't want to move him in to change his abilities in that regard. He seems like too much character to play such a side role in this challenge. There are other options for Kiama to explore.

I hope work is settling down, unless you like busy. In which case, Yay!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2023, 09:36:47 AM »
The biggest difference between Guidry and Morgyn is that Morgyn is not a ghost.
Try for Baby with a ghost has never been possible in game.  Let us know what happens, Watcher!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2023, 10:05:38 AM »
The biggest difference between Guidry and Morgyn is that Morgyn is not a ghost.
Try for Baby with a ghost has never been possible in game.  Let us know what happens, Watcher!
True - Guidry is a ghost. When Daphne couldn't have a Science Baby with him, she gave Bonehilda a shot - also a no go.
I ran a quick test and even with full friendship and full romance with Morgyn, Science Baby wasn't an option for my Sim.
I do have several mods installed, but I think this is due to the gender specific settings and not anything mod-related.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2023, 04:43:29 PM »
So helpful - thank you, both @oshizu & @GlazeyLady - no easy babies with Morgyn but that wasn't a prime aim anyway. I'm just wrapping up my week with the Retail Tangatas so Kiama's up next!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 2: Hidden Dragon
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2023, 03:13:48 AM »
Three Strands Accord: Tangata Week 2: Hidden Dragon
Retail Bloodline:

Alan: Well done, Monica. I know you can do it. You’ve done it before. We’ve only go until Wednesday so hold that head up.

t2.2.jpg

Maaike: Hey Gang, we’re all getting new traits at the moment!
Alan: Can you believe I’m Neat? Where’s that duster?
Ulrike: I may be Single & Loving It but I’m also Outgoing. I’m just a contradiction wrapped in a mystery.
Holly: That you are! Me and Maaike have been trying to get fit so that we don’t get burnout. You’re heading for that soon if you don’t take up some other activities!
Ulrike: No-one can stop me painting! My latest portrait of Alan is nearly double the value of the last.

t2.3.jpg

Alan: Go on! I’ve got to hang about to see another performer. Can you not give me a discount? I’m a working man!
Kalamainu'u: You do know I’m Mean, right?

t2.8.jpg

Watcher: Come on Maaike. We’ve had Monica’s birthday notice. It’s time to wake her up.
Maaike: But she’s adorable when she’s asleep. And she hates waking up.
Watcher: Time! Maaike!

t2.9.jpg

Alan: I know you don’t like waking up, Monica but it’s a big day today. Finish your bottle, a quick nappy change and then you’ll be ready.

t2.10.jpg

Watcher: Now, ladies & gentlemen, here are Monica’s milestones immediately before she blows her candles out. Apologies for the missing Gross Movement line. You can see she has 15 milestones out a  possible 31 and only 2 in the Fine Movement section. Will she get Top-Notch Infant?

t2.11.jpg

Alan: Shall we see, sweet Monica? Are you a Top-Notch Infant? You are in my eyes!

t2.12.jpg

Alan: And you are in real terms too. Top-Notch Infant and you’re a little Charmer too! Let’s play! Oh Monica! You’re Aggressive and like to Wander. We’ll have to keep a close eye on you. No shop this week!

t2.13.jpg

Maaike: Come on, Monica, what’s this?
Monica: Bus!
Maaike: Very good. Now why don’t we run around looking at the pictures while Daddy watches the street performer in the rain.
Monica: Run run run

t2.15.jpg

Maaike: And the little girl never bit anyone and only very occasionally hit her cuddly dragon.
Monica: Me hit Dragon.
Maaike: I know you want to but Watcher always stops you so Dragon is safe.
Monica: Me love Dragon.
Maaike: Yes sweet girl. I know you do. Hitting people we love isn’t OK..
Monica: Oh

t2.16.jpg

Diego: Hey, Holly. Shall we live together, as we’re such good friends.
Holly: Yeah, why not! Is that OK Watcher?
Watcher: If you want. Stay in the club though, right?
Holly: Oh yes! I love coming here to clean and fix your stuff!

t2.17.jpg

Watcher: Monica is asleep under the roof but essentially outside. She is dreaming of wandering far and wide, rough-housing with Dragons and biting Princes. She is looking forward to waking up as she Loves Waking Up in a complete reversal of her Infant self.

t2.19.jpg

Maaike: It’s Summer Fever day! Are we going to do the streaking?
Alan: Yay! I’m off round the neighbourhood!
Maaike: Ulrike and I just stepped out of our clothes for a moment and then got dressed again straight away. You don’t need to go all round the neighbourhood!
Alan: If a job’s worth doing, it’s worth doing properly!

t2.20.jpg

Alan: Ah, that was fun. Reminded me of my time in the Facility – all those outdoor showers.
Maaike: Oh um welcome back, Alan.
Alan: Where are you going? Isn't it time for the bonfire fun?
Maaike: I’m going to see what’s happening.
Alan: That’s just Kyle. Shall I invite him in?
Maaike: Mm, why not!

t2.21.jpg

Alan: Wow! Thorne Bailey! In the flesh! May I take a photo?
Thorne: Anything for a true fan.
Alan: It’s not for me. It’s for my penpal Prince. He says it will “speak to your character”.
Thorne: Hey! Weren’t you streaking just now as well?
Alan: It’s not me that’s tangled up in a paternity court case!

t2.22.jpg

Monica: Unca Diego, tell me letters.
Diego: It’s not very good for my threads, kneeling on the grass, but anything for you, little one. No more rough play, though. One black eye is enough. Why can’t Ulrike do that with you?
Monica: Rika fishy fishy
Diego: Oh yes. I’d heard she’d become Adventurous. It’s a good way to stop Burnout as an artist.

t2.23.jpg

Alan: It’s great how the club have all helped Monica get all her skills up.
Maaike: She didn’t need to but all the skills increased at the same time so it seemed silly to stop at maxing just 2.
Alan: Happy Birthday, Monica!
Monica: Pfft!

t2.24.jpg

Monica: And just like that, I’m an Active Child with Top-Notch Toddler. I like Green and Orange clothing. Now, how will we spend my birthday?

t2.25.jpg

Monica: This is how! I’m in the back room creating drawings. Dad whipped them away as soon as I’d done them. Look! He’s put them up in the shop. And they’re for sale! I don’t know whether to be proud, mad or embarrassed! He even put my school project up for sale as soon as I'd finished it. What will I tell the teacher?

t2.26.jpg

Monica: I did get to meet Helen Kenna. She’s got a droopy eye in this photo but the others were just silly ones or whited out. She looks nice, doesn’t she. I think we could be friends. Well we would have become friends but Dad nagged her about distracting me from my work, claimed all kids have “sticky fingers” and told her to leave. I hope she’ll still be my friend. I love Dad – we’re Good Friends already – but he has some funny ideas.

t2.27.jpg

Alan: The Calixte family must have been voting on the NAPs in Magnolia Promenade. The behaviour here is quite shocking! I wonder if I can repeal it as a shop owner! I definitely want to ban kids – touching everything before they buy it. My Monica knows how to act in a top class art gallery!

t2.28.jpg

Tangata Progress at end of Week 2
Middleton Meadows, Bridgeview

L-to-R: Ulrike, Alan, Maaike, Monica
t2.family.jpg

Founder: Alan Tangata
Creative, Outgoing, Self-Assured +Good +Neat
General Requirements: Career – Arts Critic 7/10; ++
Bloodline Requirements: Shop 76/100k; +
Spouse: Maaike Haas – Bookworm, Creative, Snob +Family-Oriented+Active+Neat
Helpers: Ulrike Faust

Gen 2 Heir: Monica Tangata - Child
Cautious,Charmer, Active

Monica Genes.jpg

Watcher Note
I’m still not getting Top-Notch Toddler automatically. I use the cheat to add it if the child has earned it.

I’m using Pinstar’s traits generator to get the heirs traits although I am cherry-picking the parents traits from those they develop so I swapped Maaike’s added Active trait in for her Snob one.

Dragon isn't totally hidden, sneaking into 2 of the pics, but you get the reference, right?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 2: Be Careful What You Wish For
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2023, 06:29:37 AM »
Three Strands Accord: Calixte Week 2: Be Careful What You Wish For
Spellcaster Bloodline

Kiama: Oh, I’m so over this job. If only there was a shortcut!
Watcher: What about the wishing well?
Kiama: I don’t know. It’s not very reliable.
Watcher: You’re the only bloodline that’s got one. You might as well use it.
Kiama: I do meet the requirements for my next promotion. You never know, it might promote me all the way to the top and then I’d be able to focus on my Spellcasting and have time for another baby.
Watcher: What are you waiting for?

K2.1.jpg

Kiama: Lovely Wishing Well, you look so happy! Please grant my wish for promotion in my career.
WW: Just one simoleon? Hm. Seeing as it’s you…

K2.2.jpg

WW: How dare you try to take a free ride off my good mood. You not only don’t get a promotion, you’re busted!
Kiama: What? A demotion?
WW: Worse than that! You allowed Darrel to leave!
Kiama: He wanted to go with Lilith. No-one missed him!
WW: I missed him. Besides, your Rival Alan Tangata allowed his helper Holly to move out.
Kiama: What’s that got to do with me?
WW: You are all fruit of the same poisonous tree! Back to the beginning of this challenge you will ALL go!
Kiama: But my little Mosi?
WW: May or may not return. Either way, you will not remember. Begone!

k2.3.jpg

Watcher Explanation

And so it was that this sad tale needs to restart.  :'(
Helpers are not allowed to be moved out until the current heir is also ready to move out. Although the request to live together is a new interaction and this Watcher didn’t initiate them, allowing it would open up a very wide loophole for all sorts of shenanigans.

I have learnt a lot along the short way and look forward to a slightly different story. It wouldn’t be a challenge if I could complete it on the first attempt. Dear readers, if you spot other rule infractions, do feel free to message me and query them. Accountability is a wonderful thing.

I will keep this thread, with leap-frog links in the first post, unless that would be too confusing? The prologue will still serve as I’ll keep the same founders. Retail for the potential variety in generations; Spellcasting because I’ve still not explored that fully; Well-Educated to see if it’s possible to keep up with or even beat the others.

Will the spouses and helpers be the same? Can there be another Mosi, Helen and Monica? Will another Free Love NAP get in? These and other things will be under review. I shall return after a little tweaking and planning.

:) :) :) :) :)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Oh, that ornery Wishing Well!

I will be curious to see what changes you make in terms of choosing spouses and helpers.
Will you keep the Free Love N.A.P., repeal it right away, or turn a blind eye to the, um, transgressions?
For the Well-Education bloodline, I am eager to see how soon your heirs will be able to enroll in uni (in their 1st week as teens?) and max their careers.
Looking forward to your comeback, Watcher!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Oh, that ornery Wishing Well!

I will be curious to see what changes you make in terms of choosing spouses and helpers.
Will you keep the Free Love N.A.P., repeal it right away, or turn a blind eye to the, um, transgressions?
For the Well-Education bloodline, I am eager to see how soon your heirs will be able to enroll in uni (in their 1st week as teens?) and max their careers.
Looking forward to your comeback, Watcher!
I'm keeping NPC NAP voting on for the challenge of it so Free Love could get in again. It was...interesting and sort of worked with the idea of a commune. But I was getting worried about how things would go down if they met in a non-Free Love neighbourhood. We shall see how the runes fall this time  ;)

I've seen someone's played out degree vs career level 1 and there was just a few days in it. That was a non Distinguished Degree. Kiama (spellcaster) is going in at level 1. Alan (retail) is planning to get Connections first. It's all fun  :D

The heirs, yes I'm hoping to get them graduated from High School early and a head start on the degree. They could storm ahead...but can't have children until they move out... I would mock up a timeline if I was a detail person...

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Sorry to hear you need to restart, but at least it happened early. Looking forward to the new beginning.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Restart Lot Floorplans
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2023, 04:05:29 PM »
The Founder Lots have been regenerated ready for the Challenge relaunch. They are all created with the starting $17k after purchasing the lot and before any other influx of funds. They are all in Tier 1 of the Tiny Residential category and have 2 non-skilling lot traits and 1 challenge.

Kenna Beginnings - Well-Educated
Rippling Flats, Llama Lagoon
Eco-Lot, Geothermal, Reduce & Recycle

FP K view.jpg

Will's lot has a main living area, with kitchen and computer. The bathroom and nursery are in a separated annex, joined to the main house by a wall hiding the outdoor utility area (dumpster plus room for future recycler & water catchers).
The outdoor covered area has various activity items plus room for a few sheltered plants, mainly to experiment with grafting
There should be a couple of tents for sleeping/relaxing.
When funds allow, solar panels and wind turbines will be added to the roof.

FP K plan.jpg

Calixte Beginnings - Spellcaster
Ridgeline Drive, Optimists Outlook
Ley Line, Great Soil, Simple Living

FP C view .jpg

Kiama's shack is thatched with a sheltered area for tender plants but plenty of room for a kitchen garden providing food and potion ingredients. Chickens, bees and bugs may make an appearance.
The nursery and bathroom are set in to the back of the shack, leaving an unusual indoor shape for kitchen and writing area.
A few activity items are in the covered outdoor area but there is plenty of room to practise magic.
The cauldron is again in a circle of silver birches at the back of the lot. The tents have been set into a secluded wooded area, away from the busy areas, just in case the Free Love NAP returns!

FP C plan.jpg

Tangata Beginnings - Retail
Bridgeview, Middleton Meadows
Geothermal, Penny Pixies, Reduce & Recycle

FP T View.jpg

It is not easy to show the structure of the Alan's home. The front wall of the main building extends to the left and visitors pass through an arch to find the front door.
The main living area, like the others, houses a kitchen and computer area.
The bathroom and nursery are in a slightly off-set section, accessed through an arch in a privacy wall, keeping the sleeping tents away from the busyness of the painting and exercise areas.
A covered area of green would provide a sheltered area to grow tender plants.
The oildrum trashcan will be replaced by a dumpster in which Alan is hoping to find items to sell in his shop. But his main focus will be to develop a high-class art gallery.

FP T plan.jpg

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Three Strands Accord: Recreated Lot Viewing
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2023, 06:05:38 PM »

What an abrupt ending - the use of the wishing well for that was nice. Looking forward to round number 2!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 1: The First Time
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2023, 07:12:34 AM »
Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 1: The First Time
Well-Educated Bloodline

Will: Now then. What is I need to do? Get some skills up and meet some helpers. Let’s make a start!

K1.1.jpg

Will: Hello. I thought I’d pop round and introduce myself. I’m a Bookworm, like you. I used to be Family-Oriented but now I’m a Geek, also like you. I also happen to be a Genius! We ought to get on like a house on fire!
Liberty: And yet, you and I are incompatible. You’d better come in and meet the others. Just don’t mention the weather. For some reason, Summer really hates that.
Will: OK.

K1.2.jpg

Travis: Ah – a fellow Geek. Are you thinking about joining the Tech Guru career like me?
Will: Yes but I thought I’d get a degree first. I don’t know if it will help but it should give me all the skills I need.
Travis: Interesting.
Summer: Oh – he seems really nice! I must be cool. I’ve been considered for dynasties before. Will looks like he’d be kind. I wonder if his Watcher would treat me with respect.

k1.3.jpg

Summer: Thanks for adding us to your Kenna Club. You’ve got an interesting place here. Most of your living space is outside.
Will: I’m starting a dynasty and it’s a bit of a race so when we have kids they’ll need the advantage of a Tiny home.
Summer: “we” have kids?
Will: Oh, um, “we” as my family. Although, now you bring it up, is it something you’d be interested in?
Summer: Would you let me be truly me? Not just set me up as a stereotype?
Will: Why don’t you move in and have that conversation with my Watcher?
Summer: OK. Travis and Libs will come too, if there’s room?
Will: Definitely!
Summer: By the way, you’re very chatty. Are you sure you’re not Outgoing like me?
Watcher: He is now.

k1.4.jpg

Will: Wow – your new wardrobes aren’t what I expected at all.
Summer: In chatting to Watcher, we realized that I like Basics and Outdoorsy fashions in Greys. I knew you liked Blue so that’s what we’ve got. I’ve kept my stripey outfit because apparently that’s iconic!
Will: You look great. Liberty too!
Liberty: Like you’ve got eyes for me! I went for Hipster and Rocker fashions in Purples and Greys. It’s weird how Summer and I both like Grey.
Summer: I thought you only liked Hipster fashion. It’s Travis that likes Rocker styles. Oh! I see you’re not wearing any red either.
Liberty: Just because Travis hates red, doesn’t mean me not wearing any means anything.
Summer: Of course it doesn’t! What do you think, Will?
Will: Oh no! I’m not jumping into this minefield!

k1.6.jpg

Watcher: Travis removed all the red in his wardrobe, although I may have left his iconic pringle sweater. He kept his job as a Tech Guru but Summer and Liberty both got new careers. Summer as a Bodybuilder and Liberty as a Scientist. We won’t be following her to work until she reaches higher levels.
So, with Summer no longer incompatible with Geeky Outgoing Will, their romance progressed smoothly with a series of ever better dates, until Summer popped the question and Will said “yes”!

k1.7.jpg

Watcher: Travis loved Liberty’s new outfits but was glad that she kept her hair in bunches. Their relationship developed over her love of chess which builds her lightbulb moments for work. Whilst they only had a few dates, Travis was moved to ask and Liberty said “yes”, of course.

k1.9.jpg

Watcher: Everyone dressed up and went to Myshuno Meadows to get married. Travis was the Officiant for Will and Summer’s somewhat embarrassed vows.

k1.11.jpg

Watcher: By the time our Founder and his Bride had stuttered through everything they wanted to say, the weather had turned cold and everyone had changed into their Cold Weather outfits. Travis and Liberty didn’t mind. They said their vows confidently and without hesitation, not being constricted in Formal outfits.
It is worth noting at this point that all this had happened by early Tuesday morning! Ah, the wonders of Sims relationships!

k1.12.jpg

Watcher: Tuesday this week is GeekCon. Liberty really wanted to go to work but the other three called in a vacation day.
Will: I know GeekCon isn’t really your thing Summer.
Summer: Oh, I live with 3 Geeks! I know it’s part of the deal. Besides which, there are lots of lovely people to meet here and I’d really like to be a Friend of the World! By the way, have you submitted your University application like you wanted?
Will: Yes – I got my programming and video gaming up both up to level 3 so it was time. But I actually brought you here because, well, I want our first time to be special.
Summer: Our first time at GeekCon?
Will: No. Our first time, you know…
Summer: Oh! Our First Time! Right!

k1.13.jpg

Watcher: But before their First Time, some celebrity called Judith Ward scooted into the rocket, making sure lots of people noticed her and took lots of photos. Drat that woman!

k1.14.jpg

Summer: There’s lots of interesting people around here.
Watcher: Yes – look behind you.
Summer: Oh, yes but he doesn’t look very interesting.
Watcher: He’s Father Winter!
Summer: No! Surely not! Dressed as Indiana Jones?
Watcher: Wrong franchise. Never mind.

k1.15.jpg

Travis: This is great! I’m not going to win on my first attempt but it’s great fun. Difficult to believe I’m not upping my Fitness. I can definitely feel aerobic activity going on.

k1.16.jpg

Will: Finally! I thought that woman would never return. Quick! Before anyone else gets in.
Summer: There’s only an hour left of GeekCon. Do we have time?
Will: We have all the time in the world. Let’s go round the moon twice for luck!
Summer: Oh Will. You really are special!

k1.17.jpg

Liberty: If we try now, our baby will be born just after Summer and Will’s. Look – it’s all here on this App.
Travis (playing Blicbloc): Hm?
Liberty: I said…never mind. Put that down and come with me.
Travis: Where are we going?
Liberty: There’s a tent out there with our names on it!
Travis: Really? I thought we could use either of them.
Liberty: Travis! I know you’re smart but not as smart as me so just do as I say!

k1.20.jpg

Summer: Thanks for asking me on a date after work.
Will: You’re doing really well. I reckon you’ll get a promotion tomorrow.
Summer: Liberty’s doing better but she didn’t take Tuesday off.
Will: Hm. She should have done. She’s heading for a Burnout.
Summer: Did you get your University offer?
Will: Yes but I didn’t get on the Distinguished degree course for Computer Science.
Summer: Oh no! Why not?
Will: I needed more Research & Debate skill. Well, any in fact!
Watcher: Sorry – my bad!
Summer: What Distinguished degrees have you been offered?
Will: Economics, History, Communications and Psychology. It will mean a different career… I’ll have to think about it.
Summer: You’ll make it work. Wasn’t it weird – that old witch serving behind the bar!
Will: I think they like to be called Spellcasters. I didn’t get a chance to say hello but I think her name is Minerva Charm.
Summer: She must be short of a bob or two to be working in her Elder lifestage.
Will: Maybe she enjoys it.

k1.23.jpg

Will: Congratulations on your promotion, Darling!
Summer: Mwa!
Watcher: Llama Unicorns blowing kisses? Why not!

k1.27.jpg

Liberty: I can’t believe you’re beating me!
Summer: Just lucky I guess!
Liberty: But I’m a Genius and you’re….
Summer: Yes? I’m….?
Liberty: A very smart woman with an agile mind.
Summer: Well saved!

k1.29.jpg

Medical Intern: I’ve never had this before!
Will: I know! She got so big in the outfit that she can’t get it off!
Medical Intern: We’ll have to cut it off, I think!
Summer: Anything! Just get this baby out! I’m going to POP!

k1.32.jpg

Summer: Welcome, little Valentine. For some reason, I really thought you were going to be a girl…

k1.33.jpg

Liberty: It's time - I'm ready to have this baby
Receptionist: Thank goodness you're in normal clothes. It’s just that we had to cut the last patient out of their work outfit…

Liberty: Tiny Tim! You’re just what I was hoping for. You’ve made me so Cheerful!

k1.36.jpg

Watcher: 24 hours later, just before midnight on Saturday...
Valentine (Smiling)
Summer: What a lovely smile, sweetheart. And you’ve got my bright blue eyes.
Watcher: Not violet?
Summer: No, bright blue. He’s perfect.
Watcher: Yes, he is. And for some reason, you are now Ambitious. Interesting!

k1.38.jpg

Liberty: You’re perfect too. Just wait until next time. We’re going to have so much fun!

k1.39.jpg

L-to-R: Travis holding Tim, Liberty, Will holding Valentine, Summer
k1.family.jpg

Founder: Will Kenna Young Adult
Genius, Bookworm, Geek +Outgoing
General Requirements: ++
Bloodline Requirements:  Distinguished Degree Offer; +
Spouse: Summer Holiday – Active, Cheerful, Outgoing +Ambitious
Helpers: Travis, Liberty & their Infant son Tim

Gen 2 Heir: Valentine Kenna Infant
Sensitive

Genes Valentine.jpg

Watcher Note

I was hoping for a girl again but not to name her Helen. I’d picked out the name Valentina after Valentina Tereshkova, the first woman in space. Maybe he should be Yuri but Valentine he is.

In doing the townie makeovers this time, I'm hoping to take their existing preferences into consideration rather than my own. I am removing their dislikes of certain décor though. It's so hard to make sure something you put in "isn't" a particular style and then they get all stressy about it.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Three Strands Accord: Kenna Week 1: The First Time (5-Jun)
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2023, 09:43:07 AM »
Liberty is one of my favorite townies and you know I'm a fan of Will!
Congrats, Will, on your distinguished degree offers! 
Hmmm, Professor Kenna...I rather like the sound of that!
It's official. I'm #TeamKenna!

P.S. My sims get offered the Ambitious trait every single time they earn a promotion...

anything