Author Topic: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) Complete (22-May-2023)  (Read 21734 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 9.1: Raison D'Etre
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2023, 12:23:29 AM »
Perhaps I enjoy the gnomes just a little too much, but I am pleased that Rabbit gets to see what's going on this time - and I admit I had to stop reading and just laugh for nearly a full minute at The Voice behind Happy. It's the perfect spot for it, with the cake, and the slobber . . . so funny.

Congrats to Zane! He leveled up so quick! I feel like I barely got to know him.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 9.1: Raison D'Etre
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2023, 01:41:44 AM »
The gnomes are a hilarious narrative addition!
Rest in peace, Lola.  Some residents don't last long at all, do they?
Speaking of lasting long, does Gabriella hold the dubious honor of spending the longest time at the Facility so far?
I haven't really been keeping track but it seems like she was there forever!  Congrats, Gab!

As for trait randomizer, can't you assume the Erratic trait then randomize traits for a Teen sim?
P.S. Thanks for letting us know about Angela. In the Mishmash simverse, she is very much in love with Prince's neighbor. ;-)
I think Joel was in the longest to date, possibly due to his Non-committal trait making him hop from one activity to another.
I was attached to Gabriela. She's so pretty but would be hopeless as a dynasty founder or even helper. I think that's why I featured her in the storyline more than the others.
I'm mildly annoyed with myself for not keeping a record of entry & leaving dates and it's not 100% obvious from the write up. It doesn't affect the score but it would have been interesting.

Lola, your stay was brief and most unhelpful. We say farewell to even your vengeful, bathroom destroying spirit. Perhaps high maintenance sims are simply not for this challenge.
I agree. I won't try another one. I could see Lola getting increasingly angry by the intensity of her plumbob. Getting Sky to give her a foot massage took too long and her skill level might have made it worse anyway.
Perhaps I enjoy the gnomes just a little too much, but I am pleased that Rabbit gets to see what's going on this time - and I admit I had to stop reading and just laugh for nearly a full minute at The Voice behind Happy. It's the perfect spot for it, with the cake, and the slobber . . . so funny.

Congrats to Zane! He leveled up so quick! I feel like I barely got to know him.
Zane always looked grumpy and a bit sad so I didn't use many photos of him. Sky is really going to miss his Neatness. The others pitch in but it's very hit and miss.
The gnomes have possibly been there the longest now, other than Sky, having appeared at Harvest. The Shower is feeling a bit out of sorts and neglected, having completed the maximum upcycling.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 9.2: Guys & Dolls
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2023, 10:46:57 AM »
Caretakers Journal Week 9 – Tue(eve)-Thu

I was confident that Zane leaving with his Neatness trait wasn’t going to be a problem. I’m sure it won’t. Flint came to visit and we were the first to sing a duet. We’re, neither of us, very good at singing so it was a relief that no-one was listening. It was very romantic though.

9.2.1.jpg

While we were singing Ace “worked” on his gaming skill and became ready to move out. Two graduates in one day. He was really tired, like the rest of us and decided to skip a celebration do. Ace is the first Resident to get to level 5 in Video Gaming although, to be fair, we didn’t have a decent computer until recently. Ace’s Materialistic tendency was never a problem because his stay here coincided with all the upcycling we’ve done. He wanted to move out to the Fashion District in San Myshuno because that’s where they hold Geekcon but the only apartment he could afford was in the Spice District, opposite Penny Pizzazz. He left us with a desk so that we could free up more of the dining table for eating together.

9.2.2.jpg

One Geek out another one in - our new Resident is Alan Tangata, an Outgoing Geek Alien. I’m sure he’ll do just fine. Not Neat.
Watcher: You said….
Sky: It’ll be fine.

L-to-R: Malakai, Elsa, Alan, Sky, Laurie, Octavia, Randy, Kiama
9.2.g1.jpg

Laurie is very quiet and we’re never too sure what’s going on in that noggin of hers. I thought she was doing OK but she clearly was having a bit of a glitchmoment on Wednesday when I called her and Malakai to help me cook breakfast. I didn’t realise those 2 had got so close!

9.2.3.jpg

It started raining after breakfast so Laurie shed her dungarees, permanently! Kiama was shocked, even though she’d just been naked showering, and said a few choice things.
Happy: You said it, girl!
Naked Gnome: I don’t see what the problem is.
Rabbit: I don’t see anything! What’s going on?
The Voice: Heeeeeee

9.2.4.jpg

Happy: What’s Alan saying to the Doe?
Rabbit: He’s just telling that old “nudge nudge” joke. We’ve heard that a million times!
Naked Gnome: But they always get the punchline wrong.
Happy: Yeah! It should be…
Naked Gnome: Careful, young ears present.
Fawn: Drat! And I was keeping so quiet, hoping I’d hear something fun!
The Voice: Lloooooo

9.2.5.jpg

Happy: Hey, Rabbit – you can see all this naked showering going on, right?
Rabbit: Yeah but I’m not sure I wanna.
Naked Gnome: I don’t see what all the fuss is about.
Fawn: What’s happening, Momma
Doe: Just eat your greens, dear.
The Voice: Heeeeellllloooooo?

9.2.6.jpg

Anyway, I was on a mission to get Malakai maxing his fitness so we all trouped off to the gym in Oasis Springs, where it’s not raining. Malakai is just half a level shy of his total and working really hard to get the perfect body. In fact we were all working really hard INSIDE the gym apart from Randy. WATCHER! Why are you showing a picture of only Randy outside the gym?
Watcher: Just look at him. I mean…just….look!

9.2.8.jpg

Watcher: OK, OK, here’s Malakai working really hard.
Sky: Kiama too, although she doesn’t look very happy. She was asking me about Spellcaster training and I promised her, as soon as Project Malakai is done, we’ll take a trip to Glimmerbrook.

9.2.11.jpg9.2.12.jpg

Randy has now had a panic attack. Goodness knows what spooked him at the San Myshuno gym but there he was, in full Argh-mode. Considering he’s officially Paranoid, just the once so far is not bad.

9.2.13.jpg

Naked Gnome: Hey look – it’s a guys night only in the Hot-Tub. Isn’t it great to just hang out with us guys – no girls allowed.
Doe: Don’t mind me!
Rabbit: Who says I’m a guy?
Naked Gnome: The beard?
Rabbit: What do you know about rabbittanatomy? I could be female?
Naked Gnome: Are you?
Rabbit: No.
Naked Gnome: There you are then. Guys night it is.
Happy: Um….
Naked Gnome: What now?
Happy: Well, you know how it is with Gnomes….we all have beards…guys and girls…my real name is actually Felicity.
The Voice: Hello, Felicity

9.2.14.jpg

The Shower: Thank goodness. I thought I’d been forgotten. Ever since I reached the pinnacle of shower awesomeness, those Gnomes have been stealing the show-er. I thought it was because I no longer have a fancy cubicle.

9.2.15.jpg

Back to the gym again. I will help Malakai achieve myhis goal! I did overhear Alan chatting to Kiama about being a Spellcaster. She told him that he’d have to renounce his Alien nature if he wanted to become one. She asked him about being an Alien and he said that you either were one or you weren’t. You couldn’t become one. It was quite an intense conversation but, tbh, I think they were just trying not to comment on the rather rich aroma that Makoa Kealoha was bringing to the area.

9.2.15a.jpg

Finally, Malakai maxed out his fitness and, because he was rather desperate, I gave him some time to have a shower at the gym before we went home to celebrate. He had a bit of a moment about betraying The Shower with another one but we all promised not to tell.

9.2.20.jpg

We held a dinner party to celebrate. I like the Weenie Roasts to get extra seating but it doesn’t do anything for anyone’s Charima. Malakai is only the 2nd Resident to max a skill to level 10, Emery being the first and that was also in Fitness. Malakai is very sweet apart from the occasional trump (Slob trait) and a tendency to wear unnecessary blusher. He is Family-Oriented and, once he’s settled into his flat next door to Ace, Ace has promised to introduce him to Penny. He’s left us with another bed. We’ve been just about coping with 4 but 5 will be lovely!

9.2.21.jpg

I’m expecting our new Resident to be quiet as well, Genius Bookworm Will Kenna. He’s a regular human, not Occult and not Neat!

L-to-R: Will, Elsa, Alan, Sky, Laurie, Octavia, Randy, Kiama
9.2.group.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 9.2: Guys & Dolls
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2023, 11:41:05 AM »
I'm mildly annoyed with myself for not keeping a record of entry & leaving dates and it's not 100% obvious from the write up. It doesn't affect the score but it would have been interesting.

Someday, when you're bored but not motivated to play your sims, you could look through your updates and jot down everyone's entry/exit dates?
But, that sounds like a lot of work....

Farewell, Malakai! (You looked awesome showering in the rain!)
Welcome and good luck, Will Kenna!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2023, 02:40:05 PM »

What a bizarre glitch! I've never seen another sim just . . . mimic another's appearance. What happened there?? Ah, yes, the shower. Looking well in it's new form. Does everyone still talk at it? Hehe.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2023, 03:27:23 PM »
An "A" for an "A" - Congrats Ace! Welcome Alan!
Also Congrats to Pink-Cheeks Malakai, and welcome Will!

WOW - 19 residents moved out! Biggest congrats of all to Sky!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2023, 04:23:25 PM »

Someday, when you're bored but not motivated to play your sims, you could look through your updates and jot down everyone's entry/exit dates?
But, that sounds like a lot of work....

Farewell, Malakai! (You looked awesome showering in the rain!)
Welcome and good luck, Will Kenna!
One day... maybe now...with a nice glass of pecorino... :)

Malakai, whilst being very quiet, had stood "showering" for ages. I think there was a bit of a glitch. I tried not to stare, lol!

What a bizarre glitch! I've never seen another sim just . . . mimic another's appearance. What happened there?? Ah, yes, the shower. Looking well in it's new form. Does everyone still talk at it? Hehe.
I repaired my game - there were a few oddities going on. I had moved the kitchen counters around to be more efficient and one board of food kept trapping the household into "cooking" with it for ages, constantly chopping and re-chopping the same poor ingredients! I rearranged them again and after repairing the game, the glitches have disappeared.
The Shower is feeling very unloved. No-one goes in to talk to it now. I've been watching them to get a new pic. Maybe now Alan has cleaned it...
An "A" for an "A" - Congrats Ace! Welcome Alan!
Also Congrats to Pink-Cheeks Malakai, and welcome Will!

WOW - 19 residents moved out! Biggest congrats of all to Sky!
Aha - I hadn't noticed that I'd swapped "A"s, lol
With Young Adult+Adult lifespans being 10 weeks in total, I think Sky had more time than she would have had previously to help the Residents.
I also added in 2 new qualifiers with the new possible trait additions and changes that have come in. Only Robyn graduated by getting 3 new positive traits (Cheerful, Loves Outdoors, Active) but 3 Residents reversed their "unhelpful" traits: Flint (Gloomy to Cheerful), Kash (Lazy to Active), Cadence (Hot-Headed to Cheerful).
Let's hope we have no more deaths in the last 9 days...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Days in Facility
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2023, 05:15:48 PM »
OK folks - the answer to the question that everyone/some of us me & @oshizu are asking is as follows:

The shortest time for a Resident to graduate was the incredible 10 days that Cadence took to realise she was Cheerful & not Hot-Headed.
The longest time after the initial Residents (who took longer because less skilling items and Sky's skills were low & Watcher was learning on the job) was Joel with his 23 days of Non-Commital but Self-Assured traits.

I've posted time in the facility on the Past Residents post if you want to see more and I will add them to future posts

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 10.1: Applications
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2023, 05:21:52 PM »
Caretakers Journal Week 9-10 – Fri-Mon

Flint came round on Friday and I painted an excellent portrait of him. We can take it to our new home. Can you believe we’ll be moving a week tomorrow? I’ve been chatting with the Residents about whether any of them want to become the new caretaker. They’re all thinking about it and will let me know.

10.1.1.jpg

Will has been trying to get to know Randy. It’s quite hard as Randy is always getting caught up in some new conspiracy theory. The latest is something to do with Catcher In The Rye. I’m sure he’ll get over it.

10.1.2.jpg

Will: Erm, I hate to mention it but are you turning into a Plant Sim?
Alan: No. Watcher just forgot to disable facial hair growth for me. She’s going to sort it out next time we get a new Resident.
Will: Ah yes. Are you thinking about being the new Caretaker?
Alan: Blow that for a game of soldiers. I’ve got my eye on a new development out in Newcrest.
Will: Tell me more!

10.1.3.jpg

Sky: We all went with Kiama to the Magical Realm so she could get to know her fellow Spellcasters. She just went to sleep, like Deirdre did when we brought her.

10.1.4.jpg

Alan: I’ve downloaded the details, if you want to look them over. It would be great if you applied too.
Kiama: What are you guys talking about?
Will: I thought you were talking to yourself. Why aren’t you reading all these magical tomes?
Kiama: I’ve got plenty of time for that once I get out of The Facility.
Alan: You’re not going to be the new Caretaker either?
Kiama: Have you been smoking something? Who’d be dumb enough to take that job on? Now tell me more about these details!

10.1.5.jpg

Sky: I asked Elsa if she’d thought about the job but she just kept running. Laurie grunted at the weights and pretended she hadn’t heard me. Oh dear. I do wonder what will happen when I leave.

10.1.6.jpg

To distract everyone and maybe butter them up, we go out to the Narwhal Arms and do some group dancing. We had to hustle to get back in time for our 9pm curfew. Maybe everyone’s right. This isn’t such a great job to take on and I’m definitely looking forward to leaving.

10.1.7.jpg

It was raining when we got back, in case you were wondering. It’s not surprising that The Shower is feeling abandoned.

10.1.8.jpg

Watcher: Alright there, are you, Sky?
Sky: Yes. Everything’s fine!

10.1.10.jpg

Rabbit: Oh! That’s just nasty!
Happy/Felicity: What? I can’t see!
Naked Gnome: Let’s just say that Sky hasn’t fed The Voice lately and Elsa “helped out”
Fawn: Momma? Can I eat this green stuff?
Doe: Well, dear, I wouldn’t if I were you.

10.1.13.jpg

Kiama: Alan! I’ll get you for this! I know you put them up to it!

10.1.14 (2).jpg

Kiama: I don’t care what you heard. There’s nothing for you in Newcrest. Sort your own options out!

10.1.16.jpg

Kiama: Eyes up here buddy!
Alan: Oh, erm sorry. It’s just you’re turning pink.
Kiama: Hm! It's the dopey pink lights that Sky's set this Hot Tub on. She chooses everything pink or blue. Anyway, about your friends who abducted me yesterday…
Alan: I’m not really in contact with my home planet. That’s something I want to sort out if I move to Newcrest. Did they say anything about me?
Kiama: Not a word. Actually I was a bit dazed when I got back.

10.1.17.jpg

Will: Look, Kiama, it’s all up for grabs at the moment. You can’t go round telling people they can’t apply.
Kiama: But if more people apply, I might not get in.
Will: You’re a sure thing, I’ve heard, what with you being a Spellcaster. Watcher wants to find out more so…
Kiama: I’m to be her guinea pig? I’m not sure I like the sound of that.
Will: It could be fun.
Kiama: What about you? I thought you wanted to go to Uni.
Will: Yes – Well-Educated – but it looks a bit complicated so I might get dropped.

10.1.21.jpg

Sky: Ah – Via Romanza. I think this will do just fine. Oops, I didn’t realise that Elsa hadn’t got changed. Back to the facility.

10.1.23.jpg

I believe Randy is actually thinking about taking this job on. Elsa isn’t. She and Octavia have both nearly maxed their fitness and are planning to leave asap.

10.1.24.jpg

Kiama: I’m a sure thing and you two are only short-listed. I guess that makes me Watcher’s favourite.
Alan: I think she’s got a soft spot for aliens. I think I’ll make the mix. That’s if no-one else applies.
Will: She gave me ice-blonde hair. That’s got to count for something…

10.1.26.jpg

Watcher: How’s it going, Sky?
Sky (through gritted teeth): Everything’s fine!

10.1.27.jpg

Progress

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 10.1: Applications(17-May)
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2023, 05:54:27 PM »
I can't believe I haven't asked this before, but why/how are the personality traits being switched?
I hadn't really paid much attention until you mentioned that Cadence switched traits and I wondered if you were removing a trait with the cheat whenever the sim accepted a new trait suggested by the game.

Ooooh, it's sounding more and more like you'll be doing the Rival Dynasties Challenge next!
Especially with Will's hint about the Well-Educated bloodline. *winks
Will be re-using clean clones of some of your former/current residents as the bloodline founders?
I am very fond of Will, so I hope he moves on to the RDC rather than becoming the facility caretaker.  Selfish of me, I know!

Good luck finding your replacement, Sky!

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2023, 01:44:58 AM »
@oshizu if your recent activities trigger a self-discovery of a trait that conflicts with one you already have, you will actually swap it if you accept.  For example, I was playing a household with my simself, who has Lazy.  He kept using the exercise equipment, and got a self-discovery for Active.  It will tell you that this will be a swap if you accept.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2023, 04:09:00 AM »
I can't believe I haven't asked this before, but why/how are the personality traits being switched?
I hadn't really paid much attention until you mentioned that Cadence switched traits and I wondered if you were removing a trait with the cheat whenever the sim accepted a new trait suggested by the game
@oshizu if your recent activities trigger a self-discovery of a trait that conflicts with one you already have, you will actually swap it if you accept.  For example, I was playing a household with my simself, who has Lazy.  He kept using the exercise equipment, and got a self-discovery for Active.  It will tell you that this will be a swap if you accept.
@Brian_Z helped me work out what might or might not happen with the new trait additions and swaps to create a couple of extra leaving options:
If a Resident gets 3 new "helpful" traits or
If a Resident swaps a "non-helpful" trait for a "helpful" one.
Ive also said that suggested new traits or swaps must be accepted for Residents and optional for the Caretaker.
In both cases, it's up to the player to define "helpful".
You can tell the conflicting traits if you choose one in CAS and there are some then greyed out. There are none for Erratic or Paranoid so they can't be swapped.
I think it could be fun to have an alternative Facility where the aim was to train a series of Dastardly Residents from Good to Mean for example, lol!

@Rhoxi posted a link on the Growing Together page with a link to a growing list of activities that will suggest a new trait.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2023, 04:20:10 AM »
Ooooh, it's sounding more and more like you'll be doing the Rival Dynasties Challenge next!
Especially with Will's hint about the Well-Educated bloodline. *winks
Will be re-using clean clones of some of your former/current residents as the bloodline founders?
I am very fond of Will, so I hope he moves on to the RDC rather than becoming the facility caretaker.  Selfish of me, I know!
I'm not being subtle, am I? Lol.
With less than a week to go, we need to know where Sky, the Facility & the remaining Residents are going.
Kiama, Will & Alan are all contenders for my planned Rivals Dynasty and more will go in soon.  As Will has pointed out, I really do want to explore the Magic Realm more thoroughly so Kiama is a definite. I have noted your preference for Will and will take it into consideration  ;)
The actual starting Sims will be clean clones with CAS tweaks and non-Erratic personalities.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2023, 11:38:15 AM »
#TeamWill #TeamWill #TeamWill #TeamWill
*waves "Will for RDC" placard with wild enthusiasm

@Brian_Z   Thanks so much for the explanation for trait swapping
Judi, I need to go find Rhoxi's post on that because Prince Mistura has yet to come across that feature even once!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 10.2: We Gotta Get out of This Place
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2023, 01:53:15 PM »
Caretakers Journal Week 10 – Mon

Sky: My last Journal entry ended early Monday morning. I’d sent Flint a text with the address of our future home on Sunday evening and he said he would pop over to have a look-see before work. I was keeping an eye out for a call from him.
Flint: Hi, sweetie. It’s me, Flint.
Sky: What do you think? Isn’t it perfect?
Flint: Can you resend the address? I think I’m in the wrong place.

10.2.1.jpg

Flint: Oh, it’s the right address. Um….
Sky: Don’t you think it’ll suit us down to the ground? I know there’s a bit of work to be done…
Flint: I can’t even get to the front door!
Sky: I’ll be over there as soon as I can. Just get a tent and we’ll make it work.
Flint: You’re sure?
Sky: Trust me, Flint. My Handiness is maxed out and you’ll get the hang of it. When it’s done, it’ll be amazing!

10.2.2.jpg

Sky: Kiama got flirty on the treadmill. We all get flirty every now and then. Sometimes the voices we hear are just…oo la la! You know? Anyway, Randy got the full treatment but I don’t think I saw any hearts. Aw – look at Will being helpful. Wouldn’t he make a wonderful Caretaker?

10.2.3.jpg

With Elsa’s Fitness so close to 10, it didn’t take long at Willow Creek Gym to max it out. I quickly call for a Weenie Roast. I really want that Silver reward chair!

10.2.4.jpg

I invited Flint, of course, even though he was clearly in the middle of some DIY, bless him. That outfit is not part of his wardrobe. We flirted a bit but it often makes the others uncomfortable so, not for long.

10.2.6.jpg

We’ve got so many graduated Residents now that we can’t invite them all to social events. I now only invite the ones with whom I or the leaving Resident has a good relationship. So far, the best Weenie Roasts have been with the maximum 15 guests. I declared Randy to be our Grill Master – he had the highest cooking skill and he’ll need more to become the next Caretaker.

10.2.7.jpg

Elsa had a great time, chatting away to people. I knew she didn’t want to be Caretaker. She’s moving in with Zane in San Sequoia near the water park. It seems so long ago that they planned that. I hope they’ll be very happy together. I was hoping for another chair as a leaving gift but Elsa wanted to make it something fun. Table Football? I know it’s fun but it will not help our current Residents in any way, shape or form. If anything, it will distract them from skilling. Ah well!

10.2.9.jpg

Will, Alan and Randy did an amazing job – grilling lots of food for us. Any of them would make a great Caretaker. Kiama ducked out of grilling and settled by the fire as quickly as she could so I’m not recommending her. Some might think Will’s ice-blonde hair and violet eyes would be wasted in this job but see how versatile he is. Alan might prove to be a problem – his alien nature upsets people. But that could be an area of growth for them. And Randy…

10.2.8.jpg

Oh no! Randy got his Cooking up to level 5 as Grill Master and, with Fitness and Dancing already there, has decided to move out to Old Penelope in Strangerville. He said he was interested in being the new Caretaker but that something was going on in Strangerville and he just had to find out the truth. I do hope he’ll be OK. He has left us with a basketball hoop. Oh dear! I know it helps Fitness but the Residents will get fixated on it. The rest of this week is going to be hard work. At least Watcher noticed how hard I was having to work to keep the place clean. I didn’t ask but I’m sure she’ll send me another Neat Resident.

10.2.10.jpg

Our newest Residents are Ambitious, Outgoing Rhett Booth and Materialistic Snob Manara Castell. Oh – neither have the Neat trait. Watcher!

L-to-R: Will, Rhett, Alan, Sky, Laurie, Manara, Octavia, Kiama
10.2.Group.jpg

Progress

Watcher’s Notes
Flint got to see his future home in a separate save in order to generate a few pics. The “Abandoned Cottage” is in the gallery by drunkenbuilder. I’ve added a tent, a barbeque and some outdoor furniture. I hope Flint is OK, doing it up by himself.

10.2.FHome.jpg

I know the park inhabitants are usually wearing the outfit that Flint sported at the Weenie Roast and that they are usually Erratic. I’m assuming that’s why Flint was wearing it – he is still Erratic. It was very handy for the storyline  :)
Kiama, Alan, Will, Rhett and Manara are all candidates for my next challenge which is planned to be a Rivals Dynasty. 1-3 more are waiting in the wings to make their appearance.  Only 3 of them can be founders (they’ll be clean clones of these Sims) and I’m trying to decide which ones.

anything