Author Topic: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) Complete (22-May-2023)  (Read 21767 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 4.1: All For Julienne
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2023, 06:01:01 AM »
Caretakers Journal Week 3-4 – Fri-Mon

Late Thursday night and Coral worked on her fitness. She’s got to level 9 now so she and Emery are competing to get to 10 first.

4.1.1.jpg

It is the only thing Coral works on other than mourning Sam. I know she was right there and probably initiated his death by anger but she didn’t have a strong friendship with him. I remember back at the beginning when they seemed to be thick as thieves but their individual natures crushed any real friendship. I should have got them cooking together.

4.1.8.jpg

At 11.30pm Sam’s ghost materialized. I was pleased to see him. I think The Voice was too. Coral had gone to bed. All that mourning, which probably encouraged Sam to return, and she’s not around to meet him.

4.1.2.jpg

Robyn seemed pleased to see Sam too and Emery definitely was. They shared a few old time jokes.

4.1.3.jpg

We were all a bit surprised when Sam asked to move in. I would have let him but there is no space. I’m not sure what would have happened in Emery had said “yes”. Sam was upset but maybe it’s something Emery should consider for the future. He finds it hard to make friends and a ghost friend is better than none.

Screenshot 2023-04-30 200730.jpg

Oh, yes, this! It was inevitable, of course. I’m sure The Voice waits until I’ve just gone to sleep to hang out that cake. Matias being a Glutton, well, it was only a matter of time. When I milked The Voice, it was Matias’ Flirty essence. I must help him spend more time with Julienne.

4.1.4.jpg

Matias came to complain to me but what could I do? It’s ticked off on my Botanist aspiration but The Voice is Fun for everyone to play with and it builds our Gardening skills. I promised to keep a closer eye on that cake! I’m proud of my negotiating skills. I think this conversation is typical of someone with maxed Charisma – which is me – Yay!

4.1.20.jpg

Kash often gets Flirty too. He made a beeline for Julienne and built some relationship with her.

4.1.5.jpg

Later I find Kash having a real go at Matias in the bedroom. He seemed to be telling him to back off Julienne. Matias told him where to get off.

4.1.13.jpg

Of course! Now I look over the last few days, that explains things! Matias, with encouragement, really likes Fitness and has become Active. Very useful for a Glutton to keep his figure trim. He still doesn’t like Dancing but he’s been head-banging to Heavy Metal. Can’t stop himself!

4.1.7.jpg

This was the surprise! Kash loves dancing and it was him putting on the Heavy Metal but I was amazed to see him giving that old punchbag some grief. I wouldn’t say he loves Fitness but he’s building it. And I think it’s all down to Julienne.

4.1.10.jpg

I decided that we didn’t need any more tension in the house and that it was best to clear the air with some Cooking Therapy in the rearranged kitchen area. No new surfaces, you understand but this layout is much better for group cooking. 4 other Residents is the maximum I’ve managed to get together so far but I’m going to try 6 at some point.

4.1.9.jpg

We’ve all been a little unsettled as we’ve been considering our upcoming birthdays. Coral’s will be first on Thursday and then the rest of us original housemates follow on. Julienne showed her stress by combining her dancing with her version of the “They’re Coming to Take Me Away” story. It was very moving. Kash and Matias are more relaxed as they’re a bit younger but Kash is exhausted from all his exceptional work-outs. He’s passed out 3 times in the last few days. At least he was napping “properly” in a chair here.

4.1.22.jpg

The thing that's worrying me though was that my friend Angela phoned to ask about dating someone, not Flint! I told her she should decide for herself. I know she went out with them because she phoned again, afterwards to say it hadn't gone well. Poor Flint. I hope he's OK.

Screenshot 2023-04-30 204545.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 4.1: All For Julienne (2- May)
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2023, 09:31:45 AM »

I like the new kitchen set up. Getting four extra sims to cook together is pretty impressive, and a great strategy. Poor Sam trying to move back in! I don't think I've seen a ghost do that yet.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 4.2: Girl Power
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2023, 02:08:13 PM »
Caretakers Journal Week 4 – Tuesday: Girl Power

During my morning sleep, Emery consolidated his maxed Dancing skill. If only he would do that when the girls were around…but no. He’s too shy.

4.2.1.jpg

While Bernard napped on the bench, he had a Self-Discovery moment that he is Cheerful. It must have been a nice dream.

4.2.2.jpg

With another day of burning temperatures, we head for the Windenburg swimming pool. My relationship app told me that Agatha Crumplebottom and I should be able to have a good relationship so we spend some happy moments sharing photos and dancing together. Achieving Friend of the World status, I start planning which item I’m going to start upcycling! There’s only one choice. It’s got to be the beds!

4.2.3.jpg

I did spot Ulrike of the Renegades trying to recruit Coral and Matias. Maybe it was because of their red hair? I don’t think either of them signed up but it was a bit concerning.

4.2.4.jpg

When I headed into the pool, deciding that I like Fitness on the way, I found Robyn discovering that she is now Active. She’d already discovered that she is Cheerful and Loves Outdoors so that’s 3 very “helpful” traits and she is ready for Independent Living. We all head home and get ready for an Incognito Party to say goodbye.

4.2.5.jpg

Julienne was disappointed to be assigned the pizza delivery costume until she realized Flint had turned up in the same. She went off to flirt with him.

4.2.6.jpg

Bernard autonomously took over baking the Hamburger cake in his dark monk outfit while maid Coral asked Nancy when the baby was due. As Nancy was actually pregnant, she didn’t realize it was supposed to be a mocking question. My friend Kaori didn’t seem to mind Coral poking through her.

4.2.7.jpg

That’s Robyn in the blue spacesuit. Maybe an Incognito Party wasn’t such a good idea when we’re trying to celebrate someone’s achievement. I was so pleased to see Flint again. He says that there’s no romance between him and Angela. I’m relieved he’s not sad about that. I don’t want him becoming Gloomy again.

4.2.9.jpg

I get to feel Janice Price’s baby. I’d like us to become friends but she’s always very busy. Coral was disappointed that this is another woman who wouldn’t mind her asking when the baby is due.

4.2.10.jpg

I hadn’t invited Agatha to the party because she’d followed us home. It meant she didn’t get a costume which would have been fun. She stayed for the whole party but spent most of it stitching away in a bedroom.

4.2.11.jpg

And so our party came to an end and it was time to say goodbye to Robyn. She decided that, as she is a Foodie and now Loves Outdoor, to gift us a portable bar. We can have it indoors or outdoors. I’m a little concerned how it will affect our toilet needs but it should be fun.

4.2.12.jpg

As Robyn got ready to leave, Julienne suddenly piped up that she’d got to level 5 in Charisma at the party.

4.2.13.jpg

And she wasn’t the only one. Coral had also got level 5 Charisma. With level 5 in Charisma, Dancing and level 9 in Fitness, both of them are capable of Independent Living. Julienne and Robyn have become friends through their joint cooking and have decided to move out together. They’ve found a 2-bed house in Tartosa (single bed for Robyn, double for Julienne). I didn’t help them work on their Romantic/Unflirty traits. Maybe they’ll help each other. Julienne decided to gift us with a guitar as she had always wanted to be serenaded.
Note to self: Julienne is still a Kleptomaniac and will need watching when she visits.

Screenshot 2023-05-02 160210.jpg

Coral somehow managed to secure the lease on a 3-floor penthouse apartment in San Myshuno. I strongly suspect criminal connections but that is someone else’s problem. As she got so much out of getting fit, she has gifted us with a treadmill.

Coral.jpg

I am pleased that all the girls are now capable of Independent Living but it has left me wondering about my own future. There’s little time to feel sorry for myself as three new Residents arrived fairly instantaneously: Hot-Headed Music-Lover Cadence, Squeamish Loyal Jacqueline and Jealous Art-Lover Melissa. I wonder what the best therapy will be for each of them.

L-to-R: Jacqueline, Bernard, Sky Not Blue, Matias, Kash, Emery, Cadence, Melissa
Screenshot 2023-05-02 163701.jpg

Progress

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 4.2: Girl Power (2-May)
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2023, 05:47:32 PM »

And just like that, you're in the black! Grats on three new move outs! I wonder what hijinks our new gals will get up to.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2023, 06:02:32 PM »
NICE!
3 move-outs, 3 new residents, good skill improvements, a gold party and great score gain! Awesome job, Watcher!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2023, 03:21:40 AM »
NICE!
3 move-outs, 3 new residents, good skill improvements, a gold party and great score gain! Awesome job, Watcher!

And just like that, you're in the black! Grats on three new move outs! I wonder what hijinks our new gals will get up to.
3 successful rehabilitations does change my long-standing negative score drastically. I started getting focussed on the side-points but that +1000 for each one is the money shot! I was sure Coral would do it on Fitness skill alone. Who knew she would become so Charismatic at the parties? Lol!
For anyone that's interested, all the Residents other than the leaving one were made hosts of the social events but otherwise still uncontrolled. Without a hired caterer, they definitely did autonomous catering so I assume they did autonomous meet&greet stuff. I was always aware that hosting Sims wouldn't autonomously go to bed when tired which can be annoying. Now they have a cheap bar and guitar, they may do mixology and entertaining too. I'm looking forward to the next party :)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 4.3: That's Neat
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2023, 03:44:51 PM »
Caretakers Journal Week 4 – Wed-Fri

Our new Residents each settled in to The Facility in their separate ways. Melissa introduced herself to The Voice who looked a little standoffish. I need him to get on board with the Gardening Therapy. No-one has got to level 5 except me.

4.3.1.jpg

Cadence de-stressed with a bit of Bin Therapy.

4.3.2.jpg

And  Jacqueline wowed Kash with her moves in Dance Therapy. They’re a little jerky at the moment but I have high hopes her work will bear fruit.

4.3.3.jpg

Inspired by Jacqueline and to Kash’s delight, we visit the Windenberg club for a group dancing session. All of us got with the beat, even Matias who still dislikes dancing.

4.3.4.jpg

Flint showed up and we shared a laugh when we got the Windenberg greeting kiss wrong. He went left, I went right and we ended up mouth to mouth. How we laughed.

4.3.5.jpg

I even tried a Bold pick-up line on him and we both laughed about that too!

4.3.6.jpg

Ah – shy Emery – those muscles got so toned! He maxed his Fitness and realized he was a Perfectionist all in one go!

4.3.9.jpg

We threw a dinner party to celebrate his leaving but he didn’t get to enjoy it much. Jacqueline decided to try cooking and The Facility experienced it’s first fire.

4.3.12.jpg

I ran for the extinguisher and so did Matias. Between the 2 of us, it was soon under control. Thank goodness the dragon fruit are bringing in lots of cash now!

4.3.13.jpg

We still got a Gold though!

Screenshot 2023-05-02 211644.jpg

I’m going to miss Emery’s quiet presence. I’ll miss his good looks too but that’s another matter. He’s off to a single bedroom cottage in the centre of Henford-on-Bagley. The folk there will keep a friendly eye on him. Although his Creative side never really developed, he’s left us a DIY floor mural as a leaving gift.

4.3.10.jpg

One out, one in and Joel arrived. He’s Non-commital and Self-Assured. He doesn’t really feel that he’s got a problem but his parents want him to settle down with someone so they’ve sent him here so they can have grandchildren. I don’t know about that but he can get some skilling done.

4.3.14.jpg

The first thing Joel did was have a snooze. He did arrive in the middle of the night… Jacqueline and Cadence openly discuss his looks and wonder if they can help him settle down. Loyal Jacqueline doesn’t really understand his reluctance.

4.3.14e.jpg

I took the initiative and organize some Cooking Therapy. Joel was reluctant at first but I pointed out that Jacqueline was doing it despite her Squeamishness so he got stuck in and enjoyed himself.

4.3.14g.jpg

As the other lads gathered round to enjoy the fruits of our labour, they take stock of Joel. Well, I suppose Matias didn’t. He was too focused on the food. It was at this point that we realized Bernard had increased his Charisma and he was ready for Independent Living. The last of our original Residents.

4.3.14i.jpg

As Flint turned up early for the House Party we decided to have for Bernard’s celebration, I took the opportunity to suggest he pursue his dream job. He’s going to think about it. I’m hoping to encourage all our “graduates” to go into gainful employment but it has to be their decision.

4.3.15.jpg

What am I going to miss about Bernard? Well, he is very Self-Absorbed so I’m not sure he’ll miss me much but I will miss his Neatness! The others chip in but he has been a bit help! He’s moving in with Robyn and Julienne. He has high hopes of getting closer with Julienne and maybe he will.

4.3.18.jpg

Although he passed out the least of anyone, he is aware that others can’t match his high standards and has gifted us with another bed. 5 beds between 8 of us – what luxury! Besides which, they’re getting upcycled every day now. Our current beds have a rating of 4 for energy, 1 for stress relief & 1 for discomfort relief. It’s not the best but it’s getting closer day by day.

Screenshot 2023-05-03 183856.jpg

And so we have graduated/lost all our original Residents and the newest one arrives – Snobbish Hector BUT he’s Neat too so I love him already!

4.3.22.jpg

L-to-R: Joel, Jacqueline, Sky Not Blue, Matias, Kash, Cadence, Melissa, Hector
Screenshot 2023-05-03 191010.jpg

Progress

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 4.3: That's Neat (3-May)
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2023, 09:29:36 AM »

Aw, the last of the original residents, what a sad but sweet accomplishment. Go watcher!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 5.1: Her Loss
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2023, 11:50:04 AM »
Caretakers Journal Week 4/5 – Sat-Mon

Hector took a little time to get used to our restricted activities. Kash pointed out that chess was usually free as not many people were bothered about Logic, not even Genius Matias.

5.1.1.jpg

In fact Matias was realizing that he was Clumsy but even though he was already Active.

5.1.2.jpg

I had a go at the floor mural that Emery had gifted us. No-one else joined me. Maybe they’ll have a go later

5.1.3.jpg

We had a trip to the Karaoke Bar. I needed a little while to calm down – I get so Playful these days.

5.1.4.jpg

After some singing – mainly Melissa – we sauntered over to the Spice Festival. I suggested that we all sample the food together to see if we wanted to add any new recipes to our repertoire. Matias had already helped himself to a plate. He’s on a seafood diet – he sees food and eats it – geddit?

5.1.8.jpg

I met this lovely woman Catarina. We’re not friends yet but we share a love of cats. She said if we were ever at the Salty Paws Bar we could meet her cats as she was just next door.

5.1.9.jpg

This was Kash explaining why Fitness is a bad idea and Jacqueline realizing that she’s also Clumsy. Maybe Kash has a point.

5.1.11 (2).jpg

As it was my birthday, we decided to try out the Salty Paws bar but I’d underestimated how tired Cadence was. Plus there were no cats.

5.1.13.jpg

I baked my own cake which sounds sad but I’ve maxed my Cooking skills and I took the opportunity to start on Gourmet cooking. That’s my new Best Friend in the pink bow – Ayumi Nakajima. I don’t feel much older but celebrating my birthday made me realize that 2/5th of my time as a Caretaker has gone. I’ve still got 3/5th left and with things getting easier all the time, just think how many people I can help!

5.1.14.jpg

Melissa started painting. She already liked it when she arrived but was too distracted by wanting a special someone that she never did any. She said the cat and dog having a relationship made her jealous too! Oh dear. I’d hoped painting would help!

5.1.15.jpg

Considering that Cadence is Hot-Headed, she spends most of her life being amazed at other people’s gossip. I’ve only seen her really angry once. I’m glad the Facility is a calming environment for her.

5.1.16.jpg

Kash isn’t as Lazy as he thinks either. Here he was putting out the trash. He’s good friends with Matias who nearly never mentions the significant forest body hair issue that Kash has. We all try to overlook that. Especially as most of us are still struggling with the same.

5.1.17.jpg

We tried Bridlington Bay again but this time went direct to Catarina’s house. I can’t believe she’s got 3 cats. 3! She used to have 4. I wonder if the Facility would let me have a cat instead of a new Resident? No?

5.1.18.jpg

Catarina’s cats are adorable and I made friends with all 3 straight away. Look at this cuddly tom called Batholomew. He’s got extra names but aw, he’s just too gorgeous! I think Catarina thinks our Matias is a bit gorgeous too! They spent a long time chatting. I started to feel like a 3rd wheel so I went outside.

5.1.19.jpg

Oh – outside I find the urn for Catarina’s cat Doc. Oh – it’s too sad. I don’t know how she coped with her loss. Time to go home.

5.1.20.jpg

Monday and we went to the Art Gallery in San Myshuno. Joel and Hector did a bit of floor mural although they kept spraying themselves in the face. Melissa did a regular painting on a spare easel there. We stayed there a good long time until people started passing out. That’s always our cue to get home.

5.1.31.jpg

Progress

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 5.1: Her Loss (4-May)
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2023, 12:48:14 AM »
Six rehabilitated! And Matias and Kash are both close, with 2 skills over 5. Sky is doing a great job!

Are you creating all your own residents? You have such a nice mix of different traits with them.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 5.1: Her Loss (4-May)
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2023, 02:09:42 AM »
Six rehabilitated! And Matias and Kash are both close, with 2 skills over 5. Sky is doing a great job!

Are you creating all your own residents? You have such a nice mix of different traits with them.
I've been working through the "unhelpful" traits and they've all been different so far. All the third traits have been different too.
I set the traits up and then keep clicking the randomizer until I get a Sim that looks the part.
I play-tested before starting the game with half Erratic and half Paranoid but they all ended up running around screaming, lol. I will put a Paranoid in at some point. I've also been delaying the Mean trait. For some reason they are worse than Evil. I'm classing Goofball as "unhelpful" - pranking loos will be very annoying!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 5.2: Deep Purple
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2023, 06:51:18 AM »
Caretakers Journal Week 5 – Tue-Wed: Deep Purple

Tuesday morning and Coral popped round. I expanded my campaign to get graduates into gainful employment and suggested she find a career. She’s thinking about it which is great. I totally failed when I tried the same with Robyn. She told me to butt out!

5.2.1.jpg

It was so sweet of Flint to get in touch. I checked with Watcher the rules and they said that it was OK for an aspiration and I didn’t want to shoot Flint down so I set aspiration to Soulmate and we went on a date!

5.2.2.jpg

I was so nervous until I realized that I’d still got Matias’s cowplant essence of flirtation. I checked with Watcherthe rules (oh who am I kidding) with Watcher (who does exist!) again and she said it was reward potions that were banned. Nothing about cowplant potions. And after all she wrote up the rules and it was her game and isn’t Flint cute! She’s very chatty now I’m starting to listen to her again.

5.2.3.jpg

Flint and I talked and talked. I love that he still wears his Sashiko trousers – why do invisible mending when you can make it beautiful? I told him about Watcher and he said he remembered having a Watcher before.

5.2.5.jpg

Flint told me I look beautiful when I’m Erratic. We make a great couple. I just wish I was brave enough to ask him to be my boyfriend…

5.2.6.jpg

When I got back from my date the others were all raring to go to the gym in San Myshuno. We’ve not been there before. The trainer really did her job with Melissa who is our first Resident to get to level 5 painting but hasn’t gone near the fitness equipment.

5.2.10.jpg

I thought Kash had been avoiding the fitness equipment too but he must have been working behind the scenes and really went for it at the Gym. He’s only at level 3 and I would have liked to get that higher but he is now and Active Sim instead of Lazy so he’ll get there.

5.2.10a.jpg

We had time for a Black & White party before it got too late. I was happy with my monochrome outfit although I do prefer more colour. I quickly started a black and white cake.

5.2.13.jpg

Kash has been here possible the shortest time of all. We didn’t get close but I’m proud of him. He’s got a 2 bed place in Mt Komorebi, a spare bed for Matias if/when he wants it. He may be no longer Lazy but he’s gifted us with a Spa chair, something he would have loved in here.

5.2.13a.jpg

I was still wearing my monochrome finery when our first Alien Resident joined us. Gulliver is a Slob. No I’m not being rude. It’s a recognized condition. He’s here to either neaten up or find another way of being a valued member of society.

L-to-R: Joel, Jacqueline, Gulliver, Sky Not Blue, Matias, Cadence, Melissa, Hector
5.2.group.jpg

He asked me about my name and was worried I was colourist as I was all in white. I reassured him and said I love his deep purple skin, which I do. For some reason I want to call him Theodore. I do wonder about my name every now and then. It is unusual. I suggested Gulliver could start with Fitness therapy which he Liked straight  away.

5.2.14.jpg

Besides being a Slob, Gulliver is also a Freegan. Goodness knows what he found in our trash but I’ve made a note to be extra careful when checking his Inventory.

5.2.17.jpg

Thursday breakfast Gulliver joined Joel and Hector to make bacon and eggs. It really is such a good way for our Residents to get to know each other. We’ve been getting lots of autonomous hugs in the Facility. The community aspect of this place is working perfectly. Do you like our Wall of Graduates? I’m hoping it encourages people.

5.2.18.jpg

With Autumn here there is an end to the constant high temperatures which is a relief but the heavy rain re-introduced the Facility showering tradition. I’d forgotten all about that.
Watcher: Me too.

5.2.19.jpg

In for a penny, in for a pound! The Voice kept guard for me.

5.2.20.jpg

I decided that a different world, where it’s not raining, might be just the ticket. According, we all went on a nature hike near Kash’s new pad. I was slightly disappointed that he didn’t join us. I hope he’s not slipping back into Lazy ways.

5.2.22.jpg

On the bridge, my guide book said there was a photo op. I don’t know why some people just took selfies but some of us got some nice views. Hector found a snack in his pocket. In fact everyone seemed to have brought a snack except me.

5.2.24.jpg

While we were in the middle of nowhere, my friend Summer phoned to say she’d just adopted a baby and would we like to go visit. I told her it would be a little while but yes!

5.2.24a.jpg

Cadence was worried the Forest Sprites were part of a share delusion but I showed everyone how to make a wish and got $100 in the process!

5.2.26.jpg

Summer was surprised to see us all. She’d forgotten that I have to bring everyone with me except on a date. Yes, it was still raining back in Willow Creek.

5.2.27.jpg

We met Travis and he decided to brew some weird home-remedy for us. Of course he started a fire.
Watcher: I’ve checked – that doesn’t affect our score.
It did affect us as we all ran to see what happened. Matias once again joined me in putting it out. It was scary but he must be feeling confident, just like me, that we can handle ourselves in an emergency. By the way, no-one went to rescue the baby.

5.2.28.jpg5.2.29.jpg

After the fire we went out to the front to note that Gulliver’s purple skin really does cover his whole body.

5.2.30.jpg

Progress

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Sky Not Blue (Asylum Challenge) 5.2: Deep Purple (5-May)
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2023, 09:38:00 AM »

Wait, you invented this challenge? I thought you just found it somewhere on the internet. Gotta love the budding romance between Flint and Sky Not Blue, and that she's finally remembering more about her past! Plus an alien? And all the rain showers? Great update!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2023, 09:52:56 AM »

Wait, you invented this challenge? I thought you just found it somewhere on the internet. Gotta love the budding romance between Flint and Sky Not Blue, and that she's finally remembering more about her past! Plus an alien? And all the rain showers? Great update!
No no no. I definitely didn't invent this challenge. I wish I were that creative! I just wrote up the rules and updated them slightly for the new packs. The original was written early on in Sims history and usually attributed to someone called Scout. It's not hall of fame or anything like that so when the laid out rules are vague, like with the potions, I can decide for myself for maximum enjoyment.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the update. I thought it was time to build Sky Not Blue's storyline :)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2023, 11:14:43 AM »
So many things to love in this update!
  • Sky acknowledging Watcher
  • Flint coming around and going on a date with Sky - looking forward to more about that budding romance
  • Kash swapping out his lazy trait for active and becoming independent
  • A new resident, and an alien at that
  • The group popping over to Summer's and throwing off their clothes in the front yard - what DID the neighbors think?

Great update!