Author Topic: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.11 Prepping For the Future (7/21/24)  (Read 39331 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.07.5 Rose Ceremony #3 (6/17/24)
« Reply #270 on: June 18, 2024, 02:41:04 AM »
Oh - that jealous rage has claimed its second victim. And here was I thinking it would be Tyler out next!

But how sweet that Andrew and Anna are both interested in each other. Was it Andrew that got flirty with her early on? I remember that someone did...

Well obviously I'm #teamHenry to the end but Ivy could be very happy with Tyler too. I think you mentioned the last 2 were very close in scores...

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #271 on: June 18, 2024, 10:32:50 AM »
Oh - that jealous rage has claimed its second victim. And here was I thinking it would be Tyler out next!

But how sweet that Andrew and Anna are both interested in each other. Was it Andrew that got flirty with her early on? I remember that someone did...

Well obviously I'm #teamHenry to the end but Ivy could be very happy with Tyler too. I think you mentioned the last 2 were very close in scores...

Zyaire initially got a First Impression of Crush on Anna, and early on got flirty when in the room with her as a result. The tendency to get that flirty moodlet around her ended after around the first couple of days and nothing else ever came of it. Anna's first impresson of him was that he was annoying, and she is unflirty, so that may have prevented it from going any farther.

Anna and Andrew haven't had any flirtiness between them, but they have maxed friendship - Andrew is the only bachelor Anna has maxed friendship with. All of their interactions have been autonomous - I haven't been watching that (too busy watching every interaction with Ivy) so I don't know if one initiated more than the other. But they are both quite attractive, imo, and I think they will have beautiful babies together, possibly a future spouse for a child of Ivy's.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #272 on: June 18, 2024, 04:08:00 PM »
Oh no! Andrew was so handsome (but, honestly, a little over-muscular for my tastes)!
The suspense has ratcheted up to peak levels now!
Who will be the lucky bachelor?

My vote is for Henry!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #273 on: June 18, 2024, 05:26:34 PM »
Oh no! Andrew was so handsome (but, honestly, a little over-muscular for my tastes)!
The suspense has ratcheted up to peak levels now!
Who will be the lucky bachelor?

My vote is for Henry!

Andrew got pretty buff there - he spent a lot of time in the gym, probably due to his Active trait. I even locked the gym door for a couple of the stay-home days to encourage him to do other activities.  ;D

There are two activities for each of them - a day at the Ranch with Ivy's family (parents, brother Ash and his wife Ira, girl/boy twin children, and an infant) and then a full day and overnight where they'll stay in a rental in a randomly chosen town.  There won't be any group activity for the three of them - three's a crowd and I really don't want a jealous rage to be the final deciding factor.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.08 Round 4: Meet the Fam & Overnights
« Reply #274 on: June 23, 2024, 03:21:24 PM »
5.07 Round 4: Meet the Fam & Overnights

Previously, in our Ten-Gen Jumble . . .

Ivy and her three remaining bachelors spent a fun day bowling (Ivy won) and singing Karaoke at Bowled Over. Then Ivy spent a day in a different town with each bachelor. She and Andrew spent a day in Brindleton Bay, visiting the park, crafting at the community garden, and dancing at Club Calico. Henry and Ivy spent a day in Windenburg, chatting at Hound's Park, getting foot massages and enjoying yoga and the hot springs at the Windenburg Dock Spa, dining at the Lighthouse Restaurant, and dancing at the Green Terrace Jazz Club. Ivy started the next day with Tyler at the Family Link Park in Copperdale, roasting their lunch over a fire, and spent the rest of the day at the Pier. Andrew left the mansion after it was revealed that a bout with jealousy caused him to slap Ivy, which he deeply regretted. Watcher removed Andrew's jealous trait before he left. Ivy and Andrew remain Just Friends, while Anna prepares to explore a possible future with Andrew as more than just friends.

Ivy: Tyler and I arrived at the Ranch early the next morning. It felt so good to be back home. Suddenly the last few weeks felt like such a different life! Being back home I just felt more like “me”. I don’t really know how to explain that better.

Ivy: Mom was outside pretending to clean the sparkling clean grill. I know she was watching for us.  I wonder how long she’d been out there. We chatted with her a bit and then went in so Tyler could meet Dad.

Ivy: Dad’s Howdy Introduction was a little corny, and I wasn’t sure if they were going to hit it off well. But after about ten minutes of conversation, they were running off to the stable. I was so surprised to see Dad giving Tyler a massage! It seemed a little quick for something like that, but they were getting along, so I guess I shouldn’t worry about it.

Ivy: We got to meet my littlest nephew, Brayden. He’s really a cutie. Mom said she thinks babies have a special instinct about Sims, so I’m glad he seemed to like Tyler.

Ivy: I tried to cook together with Mom, but somehow Tyler got involved too and he ended up doing most of the work. I’m not sure why, but Mom thought that was inappropriate and told him to stop. Watcher had to jump in and give him the Always Welcome trait so he could finish without her being upset. Overall it was a good day. My family liked Tyler and he liked them. 

Ivy: Oh, what a surprise! Mom was waiting out front for us again the next morning, this time with Brayden. She introduced herself and then my little nephew. Henry held him and they seemed to really take to each other. When Brayden got fussy, Henry handed him back to Mom, but overall their meeting went well. At least, that’s what I thought at the time.

Ivy: But then I found Henry upstairs whalloping on the Bigfoot Stuffie! I heard him muttering about the baby crying and how he thought toddlers were bad but infants were worse! Does Henry not like children? We never talked about this. I thought stuff like that should wait until I chose The One, but how can I choose if I don’t know whether they want children?

Ivy: Henry came back downstairs showing no signs of anger and jumped right into conversation with my family. He got along great with Ira, my sister-in-law, and they laughed over each other's photos.

I don’t think Dad got the best first impression of him - he’s always thought collared shirts have no place on the Ranch in the summertime - but Henry seemed to like Dad and they got along fine. Sitting and chatting like this with my family, I realized I like Homebody Sims.

Ivy: I made dinner while my family chatted with Henry, and we all ate together in the kitchen. It was nice. I felt very much at home, and Henry seemed to as well. I was kind of reluctant to leave, but I was looking forward to my first “vacation” date tomorrow.

Ivy: Tyler and I arrived at our Mt. Komorebi rental bright and early. We didn’t even go in before hitting the slopes.

A quick sled ride together to warm up and then we tried skiing. Tyler went for the slope with jumps, but I wanted a smooth, straight ride. I made the right choice, but I still landed in the snow at the bottom of the hill.

Ivy: There were a lot of hiking trails, so we decided to sightsee on foot. We chatted and flirted, taking selfies and making offerings at cave statues. We were feeling cold and hungry, so we headed back to our rental unit to scrounge up some lunch.

Ivy: I made a yummy hotpot and we chatted and flirted while we ate. I was really enjoying being with him, but I admit to trying not to think about the night and what he might be expecting. I knew woohoo was allowed at this point, and that we’d be here together all night, just the two of us. But I’d decided not to go there with either of my remaining bachelors. Not until I’d chosen my future partner, and then only with him. The question was, would I stick to my plan?

Ivy: After lunch, we opted for warm before cold and went to the hot springs. Tyler was very flirty. Where does he get these one-liners? I admit they make me smile, even if they do catch me off guard sometimes and I don’t know what to say.

Ivy: The Festival of Lights was that evening. We donned the traditional garb and took selfies with Yamachan, ate traditional foods, and warmed ourselves by the bonfire. I admit that snuggling up at the bonfire was my favorite part.

Ivy: My second favorite part was watching all the lighted candles floating along. Can you see us there standing under the big tree? We talked about our dreams and watched the candles as they floated off. It was a very nice way to end the evening.

Ivy: Tyler and I got home just in time to have breakfast and then I headed off with Henry to Henford-on-Bagley. Our rental was very nice, but not near any obvious attractions, so we settled in and talked about what to do first. We were surprised by a little Fox visitor in the house! Apparently this lot attracts foxes. He was very cute and we were able to shoo him off pretty easily.

Ivy: We found some information about local attractions in our rental unit, including some information about Sophie the Snail. It said locals leave little gifts hidden in the foliage around the snail for visitors to find, and after finding something, you could leave something yourself. So we decided to wander around until we found her. The area was really beautiful, with lush plants and a waterfall. We took selfies with Sophie and found and left little gifts.

Ivy: After Sophie, we headed to the Finchwick Fair. It was so nice and quaint! We did a little shopping at a couple of booths with local items for sale. And then I autonomously flirted with Henry, and the strangest thing happened! This old woman I had just purchased some things from closed her booth and came over and chewed me out for flirting in public! People! It’s 2024! Even in Henford-on-Bagley, it’s 2024! She smacked me multiple times with her purse! And no one around even paid any attention. Does she do this often? Henry started to get involved, but I stopped him and argued with her about her Outlook on Life. That didn’t go well either.

Ivy: Our next stop was the Summer Festival. The music was lively, the lights were bright, the feeling was cheerful, and that nasty old woman was forgotten.

Ivy: We started with the arcade area and the dance machine and then moved on to the Whack-a-Gnome and Pinball. We also tried our hand at the basketball toss, skeeball, soccer, and the claw. Henry even got a prize from the claw!

Ivy: We got some festival food and ice cream and then hopped on the carousel. Going around on a pink elephant made me feel like such a kid again. We even had a water balloon fight after the carousel.

Ivy: We were still feeling playful when we got home and had a pillow fight. It was my first one ever. We laughed until it hurt and we were too tired to raise a pillow one more time. Then I shuffled off with my eyes half closed to the other bedroom, leaving the one we were in for Henry. It wasn’t until I’d dropped into bed and realized he was beside me that I realized he’d left the other room for me. As I drifted off to sleep I thought about how nice it was having him in bed beside me, and then I realized I’d never asked him about that thing with Bigfoot Stuffie and whether he wanted kids.

Watcher's Notes:
❤️The festival lot is Fall Festival Grounds by chrissieyt. I replaced the pumpkin patch with a water splash area, the haybale maze with the arcade, and a pirate ship jungle gym with the carousel. You can find more information about this lot in the Lots Added post.
❤️ The arcade machines are from the Arcade Room Modpack by Cepzid and hakrabr. There are more than you see in the pictures - let me know if you want to know more. If anyone's interested, I'll post more images and info about the pack.
❤️ The carousel is by waronkcc. It does go around. After I placed it and played through this part, I saw an image where this was placed on top of a platform - it looked much better that way. I wish I'd thought of that. He has other amusement rides on his patreon page as well.
❤️ The rental units in Mt. Komorebi and Henford-on-Bagley are part of this save file, not gallery downloads.
❤️ Henry added 'likes singing' and Ivy added 'likes Homebody Sims'.
❤️ The First Impression Sentiment of "In Dreamland" is a Sentiment of Dislike. It says, "This Sim appears to be a little bit in their own bubble of imagination, a dream land of sorts."
❤️ The First Impression Sentiment of "Pretentious" is a Sentiment of Dislike. It says, "This Sim seems to be a rather pretentious person . . .".

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #275 on: June 23, 2024, 04:27:56 PM »
Oh dear, Henry didn't do so well meeting the parents. Not enjoying infants could be a deal-breaker. Maybe he'd be better with his own?

Ivy's Dad is In Dreamland" after massaging Tyler? Is that a red flag or is he just pleased for his daughter? :o

Both dates went well...

Oh - the suspense! Such fun!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #276 on: June 23, 2024, 05:08:39 PM »
Oh dear, Henry didn't do so well meeting the parents. Not enjoying infants could be a deal-breaker. Maybe he'd be better with his own?

Ivy's Dad is In Dreamland" after massaging Tyler? Is that a red flag or is he just pleased for his daughter? :o

Both dates went well...

Oh - the suspense! Such fun!

Oh, I forgot to share what the new First Impression Sentiments mean! Sorry - I'll add it to my Watcher Notes, but the full description of In Dreamland says "This Sim appears to be a little bit in their own bubble of imagination, a dream land of sorts." It's a Sentiment of Dislike.

Oliver's First impression of Henry was also a Sentiment of Dislike, and in his case Nylah shared it. Pretentious - "This Sim seems to be a rather pretentious person . . ."

Possibly Oliver doesn't think anyone's good enough for his baby girl?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #277 on: June 23, 2024, 05:36:31 PM »
What Ivy's Watcher said about Oliver not thinking highly of either of his daughter's suitors was what I'd thought as well.
Still, I would never give a massage to someone I disliked while they wore only a towel. LOL!

That was so much work you did, Watcher, to ensure that Henry got a festival experience on his date with Ivy that was on par with Tyler's Festival of Lights!
Henry had that episode about the baby but he's absolutely acing the DDR machine!
Will the winner be revealed in your next update? *gripping edge of seat

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
5.09 The Beginning of Happily Ever After

Ivy spent a day at the Ranch with each of the bachelors so her family could get to know them. She then spent a day and night with each of them in different towns. She enjoyed her time with both of them, but the time to make a decision was upon her.

Tyler: “Anna told me to meet you out here. Do we have a date today?”
Ivy: “No, I just wanted to talk with you. I had a really great time with you in Mt. Komorebi.”
Tyler: “I had a great time too. I hope we’ll have many more great times like that.”

Ivy: “That's what I want to talk with you about. I’m having to make the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make right now. I know what I need to do, but I just don’t know if I’ll ever feel like it’s the right time to do it.”
Tyler: “It’s okay, Honey. Take all the time you need. Henry is a big boy. He’s known all along how this could go, and I’m sure he’ll take it well.”

Ivy: “Well . . . umm . . . . it’s not Henry that needs to take it well.”
Tyler: “What are you saying?”
Ivy: “I’m saying I want us  . . . you and I . . . . to be Just Friends.”

Tyler: “You can’t be serious! Ivy! We’re soulmates!”
Ivy: “I know, but Henry and I are soulmates too.”
Tyler: “You and I have Amazing Compatibility, with full green and full pink bars!”
Ivy: “I know, but I have that with Henry too.”
Tyler: “So you say you feel the same about us?”
Ivy: “No, I’m saying I want you and I to be Just Friends, but very good friends.”

Tyler: “And you’re going to spend your life with Henry?”
Ivy: “I am, if he’ll have me. But Tyler, we can stay friends, and if you just agree to that, all those romantic feelings will be gone. We’ll have our memories of our time together, but we’ll no longer have those feelings to go with them. And then we can both move forward.”
Tyler: “I guess I have no choice.”
Ivy: “You do have choices. You can choose to remain friends. You can choose whether you want to keep that jealous trait or get rid of it. You can choose to reset your life stage to the beginning of your Young Adult time and go out and make your own life.”

Tyler: “Ok. I choose friends over enemies, and I choose to restart my time as a Young Adult. But I’ll keep that Jealous trait. It didn’t make me do anything crazy with you, but I don’t intend to ever share like that again. So maybe that trait will be helpful to me.”

Anna: “How’d he take it?”
Ivy: “He was upset at first, but once we agreed to be Just Friends, he was fine.”
Anna: “Does Henry know?”
Ivy: “Not yet. Do you know where he is?”
Anna: “Up in the Arts and Music room. He was there all day yesterday after you got back and he’s been there all night. I don't know what he's doing, but I didn't want to bother him.”
Ivy: “I think I’ll take a soothing bath and then go find him.”
Anna: “Do you think I could invite Andrew over now?”
Ivy: “I don’t see why not!”
Anna: “One more thing . . . When Watcher made me change my traits she said I could change them again at your wedding. Do you think it would be okay if I did it early? Just in case Andrew flirts with me. I want to be able to flirt back, you know?”
Ivy: “Sure - just change your aspiration to Mansion Baron for a minute, and then you can get a Re-Traiting potion from the Rewards Store!”

Henry: “You’re perfect. I don’t know what I’ll do with you if Ivy picks Tyler. I just have to believe she won’t do that. I have to believe she’ll choose me. Because I most certainly choose her.”

Ivy: “Henry, you want to go to the beach this afternoon? Or just hang out here, maybe out by the pool?”
Henry: “I’m fine with either choice. Where’s Tyler? Or is it just us?”
Ivy: “It’s just us. Tyler’s gone.”
Henry: “What do you mean?”
Ivy: “I asked Tyler to move out. It’s just us. Today, tomorrow, the next day, it’s just us.”
Henry: “You picked me.”
Ivy: “I picked you. Do you pick me?”

Henry: “Today, tomorrow, every day - I pick you.”
Ivy: “I’m so glad.”
Henry: “Hey, what’s Andrew doing here?”
Ivy: “Anna invited him. She’s free to pursue any relationship she wants now. It seems she picked Andrew.”
Henry: “Maybe we could all just hang around here for a while. Have a low-key, casual afternoon.”
Ivy: “Henry . . . are you protecting Anna?”
Henry: “Well, I just want to know that he has good intentions with her and no hard feelings with me. If they get together, we’ll probably be seeing a lot of them, since she’s your best friend. I want to make sure we get off to a good start. Is that okay?”
Ivy: “It’s more than okay. It’s wonderful. You’re wonderful.”
Henry: “But later on, I want that ‘just us’ okay?”
Ivy: “More than okay.”

Andrew: “So you’re the last man standing! Congrats, Henry!”
Henry: “Thank you, Andrew. No hard feelings, right?”
Andrew: “Of course not! Ivy and I are just friends now. And just between us, I’m pretty happy that Anna invited me over. We’ve been texting each other ever since I left the house, and I’m really hoping this might become something more. I think she’s really special.”
Henry: “Good luck to you. Ivy and I thought we’d hang around a bit, but if you want us to get out of your hair here, just let me know.”
Andrew: “Oh, I think this place is big enough for all of us.”

Ivy: We swam and chatted the rest of the afternoon. It was a wonderful day. Very relaxed and fun and perfect.

Ivy: Anna offered to make dinner, but Henry told her this was her night off. He grilled up some Pollo a la Brasa and we sat outside and ate. Then Henry and I moved over to the hot tub so we could have some semi-alone time and so that Anna and Andrew could as well. Henry was very affectionate and I was feeling quite flirty as well. We hugged and kissed and snuggled and it was so very nice knowing that I was his and he was mine and there would be no more dates with other guys and no more rose ceremonies. After a while, he asked me to go for a walk on the beach with him.

Ivy: We stopped in a really beautiful place near the water and just in front of a waterfall and he asked me to be his girlfriend. And then he asked me something much bigger. I said yes to both, and I couldn’t be happier. And, oh my, he proposed with the most beautiful ring ever. He actually made it himself.

Ivy: After he put that ring on my finger, he kissed me, and I swear I felt like we were floating in a lovely cloud of pure happiness. It was magical.

Watcher: Meanwhile, back at the mansion, Anna and Andrew were having their own magical first kiss after Anna said yes to being Andrew’s girlfriend.

Ivy: Our wedding was perfect. We got married at San Myshuno Park just as Henry had suggested. The weather couldn’t have been better and the mood was loving and jovial.

Ivy: We were overjoyed to be in the presence of all our family and friends as we said our vows and committed our love, our hearts, and our futures to each other.

Ivy: I’m glad my parents were able to meet Henry’s parents. There wasn’t much time to get to know each other, but once we get back from our honeymoon we’ll have more opportunities for family get-togethers.

Ivy: Henry was so surprised to see his family! I almost couldn’t believe Watcher came through on that. She was skeptical when I first mentioned it, but in the end, she got them all moved into this Simverse (well, all but Taranos who lived with his wife Elle and wasn’t available to make the move). Henry’s family welcomed me so warmly, especially his Granny Hilda.

Ivy: After family pictures, which took way too long because, well honestly, we weren’t all that cooperative, we finally got to cut the cake and have our first dance.

Ivy: Henry has gotten so much smoother on his feet since our first dance together on New Year’s Eve nearly half a year ago. How exciting that he’s now my partner for life!

Ivy: Watcher moved Imran, Cherry, Hilda and Chad into a beach home in Sulani not far from the mansion which is near the location of their former home. She moved Matthew into a comfy home in Mt. Komorebi, and she moved Belle into a lovely home in the Pinnacles. Imran saw Belle at the wedding repeatedly surrounded by so many fans that Watcher actually had to just delete some of them because they wouldn’t go away. So Imran started following Belle around joking with her and laughingly begging for a selfie until she finally gave in. They were both quite amused with themselves.

Ivy: The sun was up when the wedding festivities came to a close. By the time we got to our honeymoon location it was afternoon. I hadn’t told Henry where we were going - it was a surprise.

Henry: “Ivy! Whatever made you pick here for a honeymoon?”
Ivy: “A little bird told me that before you came to this Simverse, you barely started something here that you really wanted to finish, but didn’t have the time.”
Henry: “I’m guessing that little bird’s name was Granny Hilda.”
Ivy: “She loves you very much.”
Henry: “That’s mutual. And I love you very much.”
Ivy: “That’s also mutual. Now, do you want to jump back into that mystery?”
Henry: “There’s something else I want to jump into first. With my wife.”

Watcher's Notes:
❤️The Banwells (Chad, Hilda, Cherry and Imran) moved into a house downloaded from the gallery - Ivy and Henry will visit after the honeymoon and I'll share more info about the lot then. Matthew and Belle moved into houses already in this save file, and I'll share more about those in a future chapter as well.
❤️ Thank you so much to @Granny Lawlor for sharing her Banwells, especially Henry. Ivy is beyond grateful.
❤️ The final scores at the end of the challenge were Henry 119, Tyler 105. Scores at each elimination are shared in the spoiler.
❤️ Despite the impact of Jealousy on Christopher and Andrew, Tyler never exhibited any bad behavior as a result of it. In fact, he never got a jealous moodlet or showed any sign of jealousy, despite several flirty interactions in front of him between Ivy and another bachelor.
❤️ The key thing that boosted Tyler's score is that, once he had a pink bar with Ivy, she initiated more flirty autonomous actions with him than with anyone else - almost every time she came home from a date with another bachelor, her first action was to kiss Tyler. I have no idea why.
❤️ The key thing that boosted Henry's score is that, once he had a pink bar with Ivy, he initiated more flirty autonomous actions with Ivy than anyone else did. Given that flirty interactions by Ivy awarded 2 points, while flirty interactions initiated by the bachelor only awarded 1 point, Henry was clearly very attentive to Ivy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Congratulations, Henry, on winning the heart of the bachelorette!

Gorgeous wedding! What a lovely touch to invite Henry's family, too!
Looking forward to the family stage of the happy couple's journey together!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
I've been looking forward to seeing your final in this generation and so pleased that Henry won. It's also lovely that you've brought the rest of his family in - it was touching to see them all again.

Thank you so much for a great bachelor challenge. I've really enjoyed reading it. Can I ask you to share your rules and scoring? I'd really like to have a go myself, although a little daunted by how well you've done it :)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Congratulations, Henry, on winning the heart of the bachelorette!

Gorgeous wedding! What a lovely touch to invite Henry's family, too!
Looking forward to the family stage of the happy couple's journey together!

Ivy and Henry thank you. They are looking forward to the next part of their journey as well!

I've been looking forward to seeing your final in this generation and so pleased that Henry won. It's also lovely that you've brought the rest of his family in - it was touching to see them all again.

Thank you so much for a great bachelor challenge. I've really enjoyed reading it. Can I ask you to share your rules and scoring? I'd really like to have a go myself, although a little daunted by how well you've done it :)

This was really fun to play, and we were very close to the end before I felt sure I knew who would win. I think Henry's Romantic trait, along with not having the Jealous trait, is what did it for him. He was certainly the most attentive to Ivy, especially once the pink bars were full.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it - and that you were pleased so see the family. I went back to your story a few times to learn more about Henry, and saw your comment that you'd be happy to see any of them, and that's when I got the idea to bring them all in if he won. Of course that's also where I got the idea for the honeymoon location, since he started the Strangerville mystery, and then talked with Granny Hilda about feeling like he hadn't lived up to his potential yet. I thought he might like to pursue that, although I won't be posting a lot of pics from that.

The rules I followed are posted here: Generations 1-5.
I have a big google sheet for the Jumble challenge as a whole - I've copied out the relevant pages to a new google sheet for you. I'll share the link with you in a PM.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Thank you for the links - I'll have a good look when I'm back on my laptop. Really looking forward to seeing Ivy's further adventures 😀

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.10 Living the Dream (7/5/24)
« Reply #283 on: July 05, 2024, 01:14:47 AM »
5.10 Living the Dream

Ivy became Just Friends with Tyler and he left the mansion, leaving Henry the winner. With Ivy's decision made, Anna was free to change her traits, removing noncommittal and unflirty. She was also free to invite Andrew over. Ivy and Henry spent the rest of the afternoon with Anna and Andrew, swimming and relaxing around the pool. When evening came, Henry and Ivy took a walk on the beach, where Henry proposed with a ring he'd made, and Ivy accepted. They had a beautiful wedding with family and close friends, and then left for their honeymoon. Unbeknownst to Henry, his Grandma Hilda had confided in Ivy that before coming to this Simverse and while still a teen, Henry had just begun to unravel the Strangerville mystery, but didn't have time to complete that before his story in that Simverse came to an end. Ivy surprised Henry with a Strangerville honeymoon.

Henry: I was surprised Ivy knew about my aspiration from the time before I even came here. And even more surprised she planned our honeymoon around it. Of course, we were victorious over that Mother Plant. Andrew and my brother Matthew helped Ivy and me defeat it.

Ivy: Just after we arrived in Strangerville, Andrew called me about a ring in Anna’s purse. Of course I told him to say Yes! I mean, he asked what I thought. So we stopped by to see them on our way home from our honeymoon, and look what we found! Meet Selina and Jaxson, Andrew and Anna’s twins.

Ivy: When we got home, we had to do a double-take to make sure we were in the right place! The mansion was just . . . gone! In its place was a small building . . . a house of sorts, I guess, but it just had a small entryway leading to 3 doors - a bedroom, a bathroom and an empty room.
Henry: But there was a covered outdoor kitchen with a table and chairs and another covered area for skilling. I have to admit, I like it much better than that huge ostentatious mansion.

Ivy: Henry got busy cutting gems that he thought could be helpful to us while I started a garden. As you can see here, plants aren’t the only thing we’re growing.

Ivy: Look who came as part of the Welcome Wagon! Henry’s dad, Imran, was so excited about the baby.
Henry: Grandpa Chad was pretty happy about it too. He said Grandma Hilda will be over the moon when he tells her.

Henry: I’m glad Nathan was able to jump back into his Doctor profession, although I had mixed feelings about him being our delivery doctor. But Ivy seemed comfortable with him, so that was good, I guess. He told us he married Elyse, whom he’d brought to our wedding, the day after we got married, and they had twin girls now.

Ivy: Remember our founder Leo? He had that requirement to name all his children with nature names, and Watcher decided to continue that throughout our generations as a tribute to Founder Leo. Henry and I talked about it, and he suggested weather names, starting with Thunder, to honor his older brother who wasn’t able to come to this Simverse. So we named our sons Thunder and Storm, and we named our daughter Breeze. Thunder most resembles Henry, but has my eye color and is the only spellcaster. Storm most resembles me with my fair skin tone, green eyes and red hair. Breeze mixes my hair and eye color with Henry’s skin tone. We think they are all adorable!

Ivy: Henry's parents, Imran and Cherry, came over to help with the infants, but there wasn’t a lot they could do. We had a charged plumbite that Henry had cut near the playmats to keep their needs filled, and the infants couldn’t ask their grandparents for tummy time or to play. They each achieved 8 milestones pretty quickly, so we decided to celebrate their birthdays.

Ivy: Watcher gifted the kids with so many new toys! It made learning their skills so much fun for them. Thunder loves jumping on the trampoline, which increases movement skill. Breeze increased her movement skill by crawling through the tunnel, and Storm mproved his thinking skill playing the xylophone.

Ivy: Thunder made paper crafts with the toddler crafting station. His first project was a paper ball that he made all by himself! Breeze drew a self-portrait using the new art supplies.

Ivy: Breeze really enjoyed the play kitchen where she could “cook” little toys and crayons to make a new toy that she could actually play with. Thunder “drove” the food truck, stopping to “sell” pizza and burgers.

Ivy: Storm loves books, and constantly went to his grandma Cherry to ask her to read to him. She always stopped what she was doing and grabbed a book.

Ivy: Breeze also loved the little makeup kit. She used lipstick and powder to do a self-makeover, watching her progress in the toy mirror.

Ivy: When her own makeover was complete, she gave Grandpa Imran a makeover. He is such a good sport with his little princess!

Henry: Storm loved rocking on the rocking horse, and even took a nap on it a couple of times. He was really amused with the car track, and loved it when the car got to the bottom and honked twice.

Henry: We celebrated the children’s birthdays just before their siblings were born. I couldn’t wait to build them a treehouse. Thunder was so excited about it that he helped with the building and got to be the first to climb the ladder and play in it.

Ivy: Storm spent hours at the batting cage while Breeze was back in the kitchen, discovering that she could now make chicken nuggets that she could actually eat.

Ivy: Our daughters, Raine and Windy, are both spellcasters. Raine, like Breeze, mixes my eye and hair color with Henry’s skin tone, while Windy mixes Henry’s eye and hair color with my skin tone.

Ivy: We soon aged the girls up to toddlers, and they were as excited with all the toys as their older siblings had been. Raine loved play-cooking in the kitchen and serving up food from the food truck.

Ivy: Windy preferred jumping, basketball and T-ball.

Ivy: At the end of a lovely Harvestfest Day, I sat down to read to the children, and the gnomes immediately popped in to listen to the story as well. I was very surprised, but the kids seemed to think it was the most normal thing.

Ivy: Our little ones maxed all their toddler skills quickly and they aged up to children just a few days after their older siblings.

Our family isn’t the only family that’s been growing.

Upper left: Raegan, Nathan (Beck) holding Declan, wife Elyse, Sofia
Upper right: Moses, Christopher (Steel), wife Star
Lower left: Selina, Anna holding Chase, Andrew (Cruz), Jaxson
Lower middle: Gia, Tyler (Larkin)
Lower right: Belle Banwell holding Adrian

Watcher's Notes:
❤️ Tyler’s wife Gia is the granddaughter of Gideon Jansen, first husband of Gen 3 heir Jasmine (Black Widow). Gideon later married the daughter of Jasmine's fifth husband Devon.
❤️ It was a surprise to see that Belle has a toddler. I thought she adopted him but I checked and he is her son with Sam Farrah, a Vendor.
❤️ Ivy's challenge was complete when she chose and married Henry, but the new heir is not yet decided. When that decision is made, a spoiler section will be added to share progress. Meanwhile, all potential heirs will fulfill the requirements, which thus far has just been Top-Notch toddler, a goal all five have met.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.10 Living the Dream (7/5/24)
« Reply #284 on: July 05, 2024, 01:46:36 AM »
You are spoiled for choice with such lovely children!
Are Breeze and Raine both spellcasters?
Raine might be my favorite at this point, but children can change so much when aging up to teens!