Author Topic: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.11 Prepping For the Future (7/21/24)  (Read 39336 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.05.5 Rose Ceremony #2
« Reply #255 on: June 06, 2024, 10:33:29 PM »
5.05.5 Rose Ceremony #2

Anna: “Good morning. Before we get started, I’ll share a quick reminder of how this works. Ivy has four roses, and there are five of you. She will give those four roses to the gentlemen who will be continuing on in the house. The gentleman who does not receive a rose will have a few minutes with Ivy and will then be leaving the house permanently.”

Ivy: “Tyler, will you accept this rose?”
Tyler: “Of course I will.”
Ivy: I have had more urges to engage in flirty actions with Tyler than with anyone else. I’m not sure why, but so often when I come back home, the first thing I want to do is Kiss Tyler, usually on the cheek.

Ivy: “Henry, will you accept this rose?”
Henry: “Yes, I will wear it proudly.”
Ivy: I have more positive sentiments with Henry than anyone. Now that I’ve become romantic, it’s a trait we share that no one else in the house has. Watcher told me she just downloaded a new mod called “The One With All The Romance”. I wonder what that’s going to mean.

Ivy: “Zyaire, will you accept this rose?”
Henry: “Yes, and I have one to give back to you.”
Ivy: All of the men gave me back a rose after accepting mine, but Zyaire's prompted a new like for me. I wonder why? I’ve also noticed that all three of the men who have added the Jealous trait, added it after witnessing an autonomous flirty action toward me by Zyaire. Is he somehow sabotaging the competition?

Anna: “There is only one rose remaining. Once it has been given, I’d like the gentlemen with roses to leave the room and go prepare for our group activity.”

Ivy: “Andrew, will you accept this rose?”
Andrew: “Thank you, Ivy, I will.”
Ivy: Ever since Nathan left, Andrew and I have spent more time together, often juggling the soccer ball. Our friendship is maxed but our romance bar took a hit when he added the Jealous trait. We have three group activities and two solo dates with each guy before the next elimination, so there’s certainly time to make that back up.

Anna: “If you were given a rose, please get prepared for an afternoon on the beach.”

Ivy: “Chris, I felt like we got off to a good start, and I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you.”
Chris: “But now it’s time for me to leave.”
Ivy: “Yes, I’m afraid your jealousy has created an issue. You really just went too far when you slapped me and chewed me out.”
Chris: "I know. I'm sorry."

Ivy: “I have a festering grudge against you that makes me uncomfortable whenever we’re near each other. We can’t continue with that.”
Chris: “Oh, Ivy! Do you think you’ll ever get past that?”
Ivy: “It might go away if we can agree to Just Be Friends.”

Chris: “Of course I want to be friends with you. And if we can’t be more than friends, then yes, I’d like for my romantic feelings toward you to be removed.”

Chris: “Did that work, did it remove your Festering Grudge against me?”
Ivy: “Well, no, but Watcher took care of it. So we’re good now. We’re good friends with amazing compatibility!”

Ivy: “I also have a couple of potions for you. The first one will get rid of your Fear of Death, and the second will reset your age back to the beginning of your Young Adult time - back to the age you were when you entered the house.”
Chris: “Does it actually make those days gone? Will it be that day again? For me and for my friends and family?”

Ivy: “No, it doesn’t work that way. It just resets your age. Why?”
Chris: “I don’t know what I’m going to do now. I told my family and all my friends that I was coming here to live out my dream. But when I leave here, I don’t have anywhere to go, and I don’t know what I’ll do. I can’t go back to Sunset Valley. I just thought if it took us back to the day I left, then it would be like I never left at all.”

Ivy: “Oh, Chris you do have somewhere to go! We’ve bought you a nice house in Willow Creek. It even has a river for fishing right behind it. I know you love fishing. I don’t know if this is a thing in Sunset Valley, but here, fishing can be your career.”
Chris: “Really? You bought me a house and I can fish and get paid for it?”

Ivy: “You certainly can. Just make the call.”
Chris: “I might find my dream here after all.”

Chris: “Ivy, I’m so glad I came here and met you. I’m really glad we’re friends, and I’m especially glad all those feelings of jealousy are gone. I can honestly say that I wish you complete happiness with whomever you choose.”
Ivy: “I’m glad I met you too Chris. And I’m very happy to be your friend.”

Anna: “Are you glad to see him go after the way he behaved?”
Ivy: “I think he had a bad couple of days. Jealousy can really impact a person. But that’s in the past and I’m happy to say we’re friends now. I hope he likes his new home.”

Chris: “SWEET! It even reminds me a bit of my old house. Now to get changed and check out that river in the back.”

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.05 Round 2, Part 2 (6/3/24)
« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2024, 11:10:53 PM »
I'm glad that Christopher has moved to a home reminiscent of his Sims 3 home and can enjoy a life of fishing.
May MCCC's auto-marriage eventually be kind to all the bachelors that Ivy does not choose!

I'm offended that you think Zyaire might be sabotaging the challenge!
His twin, Xavier Mistura, doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I think you misjudge Zyaire who is only very focused on Ivy. :(

Of the remaining four, I find myself the least invested in Tyler and yet Ivy feels most affectionate toward him.
I realize Ivy didn't have time before the next group activity, but my sims have had luck removing a Festering Grudge by "Cooking Together."
Sims with the Sulani Mana trait, though, can't cook together for some reason.

Good luck to the remaining bachelors! May the one who will make Ivy the happiest win!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #257 on: June 06, 2024, 11:26:32 PM »
I'm glad that Christopher has moved to a home reminiscent of his Sims 3 home and can enjoy a life of fishing.
May MCCC's auto-marriage eventually be kind to all the bachelors that Ivy does not choose!
It might be MCCC auto-marriage, or it might be Watcher . . . I haven't decided yet.

I'm offended that you think Zyaire might be sabotaging the challenge!
His twin, Xavier Mistura, doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I think you misjudge Zyaire who is only very focused on Ivy. :(
I'm not sure how to respond to this. The story reflects how I interpret the actions that are happening and how I think Ivy, or the other Sims, would respond. I am working hard to make sure none of the guys are favored. I am also taking advantage of story lines the actions give me. I will continue this way, and I'm sorry if you are offended by any of it - if I had realized that was a risk I would have chosen my bachelors differently. Perhaps this kind of challenge wasn't a good one to include known Sims, or their CAS-created twins.

Of the remaining four, I find myself the least invested in Tyler and yet Ivy feels most affectionate toward him.
I realize Ivy didn't have time before the next group activity, but my sims have had luck removing a Festering Grudge by "Cooking Together."
Sims with the Sulani Mana trait, though, can't cook together for some reason.

Good luck to the remaining bachelors! May the one who will make Ivy the happiest win!
The scores of the remaining bachelors are pretty close. I just learned of this new mod I downloaded, so I'm interested to see if it has any impact. I'll probably be sorry I did this one before our new Love Expansion, whatever that brings, but, too late now . . .

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2024, 01:52:16 AM »
Aw, Chris left for a great life of fishing in a house that reminds him of home. What a great way to leave. And I'm glad all those awkward feelings got dealt with.

So, with other Jealous contestants, there's still risky moments to come. But there's less of them to avoid.... I really hope Ivy doesn't get more slaps!

#teamHenry whoop whoop!  :D

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2024, 11:09:58 AM »
Aw, Chris left for a great life of fishing in a house that reminds him of home. What a great way to leave. And I'm glad all those awkward feelings got dealt with.

So, with other Jealous contestants, there's still risky moments to come. But there's less of them to avoid.... I really hope Ivy doesn't get more slaps!

#teamHenry whoop whoop!  :D

So far, Chris has been the only one to act on his Jealousy. I think part of it is that they all typically have so many positive moodlets that even if they do get a negative one over jealousy, it's overridden by the positive ones. Looking at other screenshots I took during the slapping encounter, Chris had 3 positive moodlets when he got the angry moodlet. But when one of those positive moodlets dropped off, he went straight to Very Angry. And then a second one dropped off - he stayed at Very Angry and didn't go to Enraged, but Very Angry was enough to spur action.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
5.06 Round 3: Dates, Love Day & Spice

Previously, in our Ten-Gen Jumble . . .

Ivy and the bachelors attended the Romance Festival where they danced, kissed and flirted the night away. After returning home, Chris witnessed a flirty interaction between Ivy and another bachelor and went into a Jealous Fury, slapping Ivy and then chewing her out. The next three days were spent on solo dates and a group appearance at the Humor and Hijinks Festival. The second Rose Ceremony resulted in Christopher Steel leaving the house. He's moved to a new home in Willow Creek and joined the Fisherman career. Ivy hopes he will find his dream in this Simverse after all.

Zyaire: Hey, folks, I know you were promised a beach outing, and we’ll get to that. I just need to tell you something first. As you may remember from our introductions, I’m a twin. My Watcher pulled Xavier Mistura from the Gallery and created me using the CAS twin functionality. This gave me an appearance that is very similar, although not identical, to Xavier. My Watcher gave me different traits, a different aspiration, and different likes and dislikes than Xavier had, and thus considered me to have my own unique identity and personality, ready to embark on my own journey.

At the last Rose Ceremony, you heard Ivy mention that my many autonomous flirtations have caused three out of five of my competitors to add the Jealous Trait, which decreased their romantic relationships with Ivy. Ivy wondered if I was somehow sabotaging my competition by flirting in front of them. Unexpectedly, Ivy’s consideration of that possibility seriously offended Xavier’s Watcher, who has since expressed regret that she allowed a twin of Xavier’s to be included in this challenge, as she feels I am being judged poorly here. That response was as unintended as it was unexpected. To prevent additional hard feelings, I am withdrawing from this challenge and exiting this Simverse. I wish Ivy much future happiness and may the best bachelor win. Now go have fun at the beach.

Ivy: When we arrived at the beach Henry immediately started looking for treasure and Tyler broke out in a serenade. Was Henry digging here to keep an eye on Tyler? Or was Tyler serenading me here so Henry would hear it? Or was it just a coincidence?

Ivy: As soon as Tyler finished singing, he ran off to swim. Henry wasted no time, immediately coming in for a kiss, followed by a kiss on the cheek and a serenade of his own. As you can probably imagine, I was feeling quite flirty by this time. When Henry said, “Come on, I have an idea” of course I followed him.

Ivy: Henry was the first to zoom off, but the rest of us weren’t far behind. I couldn’t help showing off a bit, revving my jetski to raise the front up into the air.

Ivy: Andrew totally blew me away with his tricks. It takes a lot of strength to raise a jetski that high in the air and flip it around! I guess it’s his level 10 fitness that lets him do that. Well, that and his rock-solid six-pack abs!

Ivy: As the evening chill came on, Henry lit the bonfire and Tyler started a fire dance. It was pretty impressive. By then we were all hungry and it was getting late, so we headed home.

Ivy: Anna grilled an excellent dinner and we all hung around the pool eating, then wandered off to get some sleep before tomorrow’s three solo dates.

Ivy: My first date was with Tyler at Club Calico. It seemed like an odd location for a date starting early in the morning, but it turned out to be quite nice. We’d left before breakfast, so we started with some rolls. I think this is really a bar area, but that morning it felt more like a little cafe.

Ivy: We went upstairs and thought we’d relax together and watch a movie. My directed flirties were Cuddle While Watching a Movie from the newly downloaded Romance mod, followed by Snuggle. Tyler then autonomously gave me a massage.

Ivy: Later we went for a walk on the pier, where I autonomously kissed Tyler on the cheek, and then serenaded him at the chess table.

Ivy: Henry and I went to San Myshuno Park. It was recently renovated by a builder named Devon Bumpkin, who also built the ranch I grew up on. We stopped to look at the murals near the entrance to the lower level, and suddenly Henry turned and kissed me on the cheek.

Ivy: Upstairs was a lovely wedding area with very interesting roofing. When Henry casually mentioned that we could get married here, I didn’t quite know what to say, so I chose that moment for a Watcher-directed embrace. He surprised me with a rose. And that’s when we heard splashing water.

Ivy: We played together in the water, and then Henry initiated a directed snuggle action from the new pack. It was not at all like the snuggles I’ve had before, so it was a bit of a surprise. A quite enjoyable surprise.

Ivy: Andrew and I went to Lighthouse Park. While Watcher was busy using MCCC to have all the Sims in the park send themselves home, Andrew pulled a rose from behind his back. It was very sweet, but right after he gave it to me, he dropped to the ground to do some push-ups.

Ivy: We sat on the edge of the fountain and talked for a bit, and then Watcher directed a Hold Hands action, after which Andrew drew me into an unexpected Passionate Kiss.

Ivy: We chatted a bit and then Watcher directed our new pack action, which was Romantic Hug. It lasted a long time and was followed by an autonomous kiss from Andrew and then one on the cheek from me.

Ivy: The next day was Love Day. Anna put up the decorations, which counted for us all. We all drank Vitality Nectar, which didn’t count as a holiday action for any of us, but it served to push our birthdays off a few days. And we all Appreciated Objects until our holiday went to gold. After that, the rest of the day was all autonomous actions and screen shots.

Ivy: The Love Day moodlet affected everyone but Anna, and my day was full of kissing and serenading. I serenaded Tyler in the kitchen, careful to be sure Andrew wasn’t around. Then he kissed my cheek in front of Henry. I’m thankful that Henry doesn’t have the Jealous trait.

Ivy: Henry gave Tyler, who does have the Jealous trait, time to leave the kitchen before he serenaded me. Later, he caught me alone in the gym for a kiss.

Ivy: As Tyler left the gym, Andrew came in with a kiss on the cheek for me. I later went looking for him to serenade him, and found him in the kitchen with Anna.The house was full of singing that day. By the time we left for the Spice Festival, I’d serenaded all three of my remaining bachelors and they’d all serenaded me. Repeatedly.

Ivy: As soon as we arrived at the Spice Festival we all headed for the Spice Champion Competition and dug in with gusto.

Ivy: My bachelors all won T-shirts, but Anna and I didn’t fare as well.

Ivy: We tried again, but it was still way too hot for us.

Ivy: As midnight came and went, Anna, Andrew, and Henry watched the TV over the bar while Tyler sang me one last Love Day serenade.

Watcher's Notes:
❤️ Devon Bumpkin built this version of San Myshuno Park in a You Tube video. I only changed it very minimally (in the wedding area, I changed the arch and the chairs; also added a toddler potty chair in all the bathrooms that didn't already have one - only one already did.)
❤️ Lighthouse Park is a renamed (by me) Gallery build by petewentzifer called Tranquil Crescent.
❤️ You can find more information about both of these downloaded lots in the Lots Added post (in a few days).
❤️ The new Romance mod referenced is the Passionate Romance mod by Sacrificial.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Wow - there's a lot of autonomous Romantic actions now. Does the cross-stitch ever make an appearance any more? Lol.

That Romance mod looks very...Romantic! Do we have a date for the new Sims love pack release? I'm wondering how it's going to impact stuff. I guess you'll be finished this gen before then.

Oh - now only 1 more Rose ceremony before we're down to the final 2! How exciting.

The way I read it, it's #teamHenry all the way,  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Wow - there's a lot of autonomous Romantic actions now. Does the cross-stitch ever make an appearance any more? Lol.

That Romance mod looks very...Romantic! Do we have a date for the new Sims love pack release? I'm wondering how it's going to impact stuff. I guess you'll be finished this gen before then.

Oh - now only 1 more Rose ceremony before we're down to the final 2! How exciting.

The way I read it, it's #teamHenry all the way,  :)
Love Day was something else! I didn't direct any autonomous actions other than the ones I mentioned in the story - decorate (Anna), Drink Vitality Nectar, and Appreciate Object. Everything else before the Spice Festival was autonomous. I have to say, Serenade is a HUGE favorite - they were singing all day! The second most popular was Kiss on the Cheek, followed by Kiss. A few others made an occasional appearance, but they surprised me and I missed the screenshots and they didn't reappear.

It's so different for me letting them just go and I follow, rather than controlling them all the time like I'm used to doing. It's really been fun.

On the one hand, I wish I knew when the new pack was coming, but on the other hand, I'm glad I don't. I don't really want to be tempted into drawing this out waiting for it.
This roadmap is supposed to cover May, June, July and August, so so even though it won't be out before Ivy makes her choice, I think she'll still have time and opportunities to take advantage of the romance . . . especially if she ends up with a Romantic partner . . . ;)

Some of the interactions of this new mod pack seem a little clunky in the movements, but of course that doesn't show up in screenshots. There is some clipping at times, depending on body shape and clothing, but it's not bad - I did have to angle the camera a little more carefully for the picture of Andrew and Ivy in their Romantic Hug, as her arm clipped into his broad shoulders. I was disappointed in the Cuddle While Watching TV - they moved closer together, but didn't actually touch. The screenshot at that part was just the traditional Snuggle action.

Yes, we're getting close. The next chapter will start with a group outing - I've been specifically waiting to do bowling until there were only 3 guys left since bowling allows 4 in a game and it can be  . . . . s  l  o  w . . . 🤣.
Then there will be 3 solo dates - each one a full day. There are a LOT of verbal interactions and pick-up lines in this new mod, so I'm interested to see if we get some cute messages that can be added into the screenshots.

The next Rose Ceremony will follow that and will likely be part of a regular chapter - with fewer bachelors, fewer screenshots are needed. 
When we're down to 2 bachelors, they'll be going to the Ranch to meet Ivy's family. 😃

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Ivy is getting so close to making her final choice!
Does your Romance mod have a Kissing skill because, if it did, Ivy would've maxed that skill in a blink of an eye.
She looks amazing in that black one-piece swimsuit with its revealing cutouts.

Fantastic shot of Andrew pulling an over-the-top stunt on the Aqua-Zip.  He is really ripped, isn't he?
Still, one thing I dislike about Active sims is their tendency to randomly do pushups and situps in the most inappropriate situations!

The next Rose Ceremony will be a difficult one, but perhaps the preceding solo dates will somehow make that eliminating decision more obvious...
When this is all done, Ivy should get the Great Kisser trait.  She doesn't need it since she's surely maxed her Charisma by now, but rather like an achievement badge, lol.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
5.07 Round 3: Bowling, Karaoke & Pick-up Lines

Previously, in our Ten-Gen Jumble . . .

Zyaire withdrew from the challenge, leaving three remaining bachelors: Tyler Larkin, Andrew Cruz, and Henry Banwell. The group spent a day at the beach, zooming around on jet skis and then warming themselves at a bonfire. Ivy then had three dates in one day, spending five hours with each bachelor. Love Day was spent in the mansion, with everyone achieving a gold holiday, and then a night out at the Spice Festival. The bachelors all won a Spice Festival T-shirt, but the food proved a bit too fiery for Ivy and Anna.

Ivy: Our next group event was Bowling and Karaoke. Watcher had been holding this back until there were just three bachelors since four is the max number of bowlers on a team. We went to Bowled Over in San Myshuno.

Ivy: Tyler was up first. He was really intent and his form was very good. His follow-through was excellent as well, and he started us off with a strike!

Ivy: Henry was up next and he sure didn’t look like this was his first time bowling. But he was disappointed in his pin action. I was trying to watch closely, but I still don’t understand how he took out the pins on both sides but left all the pins in the middle.

Ivy: Andrew released the ball with a lot of confidence right in the center of the lane, but somehow it swerved off to the side. It was a gutter ball! I sure didn’t expect that from him, and from his reaction, he didn’t expect it either. I don’t think Sad Clown popping up was helpful in this situation.

Ivy: I went last on purpose, and to be honest I was a little nervous. More than a little actually - I even forgot to change my shoes before throwing the ball! But maybe they brought me good luck, because I smoked it! I changed shoes after throwing the ball though. I didn’t want to fall and break my neck, or worse, embarrass myself, in front of my bachelors.

Ivy: After bowling we went upstairs for Karaoke. Andrew was up first to sing with me. We sang a Country song. His singing level was pretty low, so there were more than a few off-key notes, but no one cared because he looked so darn good up there!

Ivy: Tyler was next with a ballad. His singing was a little better than Andrew’s and our moves were perfectly synchronized. The audience loved it when we put our hands together just as the couple in the video were exchanging rings.

Ivy: Henry also chose a ballad, but when he put his hand up to mine, he laced our fingers together and sparks and hearts seemed to fly from them. I don’t know who was manning the special effects, but it was really cool and the audience loved it. They loved it more when Henry serenaded me right after our song.

Ivy: Our all-day solo dates started the next morning. They were from 8am to midnight, in a randomly chosen town. We could go to as many lots as we had wanted and had time for, but we had to stay in the one town. Andrew was first up and we went to Brindleton Bay. We started at Brindleton Park. I’d been there before with Nathan, but it was Andrew’s first visit. We played a little basketball, swung on the swings, and then watched Roaring Vice.

Ivy: Our next stop was the Brindles Community Garden. We thought we’d try a little woodworking. I made a horse and Andrew made a bunny. I thought we did a pretty good job.

Ivy: Then we tried carving pumpkins. That was fun, but a little messy. Our “flirty” assignment this time was four pick-up lines from the new Romance Pack Watcher downloaded. Andrew delivered his really well - at first I didn’t even realize these were pickup lines. I thought he was just being sweet.

Ivy: As afternoon turned into evening, we went to Club Calico for some dancing. Andrew and I chatted while Watcher figured out why the DJ Andrew hired couldn’t get to the DJ booth. She had to do some emergency build work. While we were waiting, Andrew embraced me and then swept me up in his arms. I love that he’s strong enough to do that.

Ivy: Watcher had to remove the raised foundation under the DJ booth and dance floor, and then Andrew and I were able to get our groove on. It was a great way to end the day.

Ivy: When I got home from my date with Andrew, I got an autonomous want to Flirt with Tyler. But then a Kiss for Henry autonomously popped up in my queue. I found Henry out by the pool and kissed him on the cheek, and then went inside to flirt with Tyler. But Henry came in and saw me flirting with Tyler. He doesn’t have the jealous trait, but he did get jealous in the moment. It didn’t make him angry; it made him sad instead. He’s smart though. He autonomously went straight off to deal with it. First he gave himself a pep talk in the mirror, then he cried it out under his covers and went to sleep.

Ivy: My date for the next day was Henry, and I was so glad to see that he was over his sadness from seeing me flirt with Tyler. We were in Windenburg and we started at Hound’s Park. It’s a big park that’s mostly designed for pets and kids, but we found a really beautiful spot and talked. We talked about our dreams and what we want in our futures and found that we want a lot of the same things - a comfortable home, a family, time to spend together. We both agreed that the mansion serves a temporary purpose, but it’s way too big and ostentatious for either of us on a more permanent basis.

Ivy: Our next stop was the Windenburg Dock Spa where we got foot massages and practiced some yoga. Neither of us have much skill in Wellness, so we didn’t find yoga relaxing or soothing.

Ivy: So our next stop was the hot springs downstairs. Watcher stayed at the entrance and when anyone tried to come in, she sent them home. Henry blew a kiss at me and turned the mood to flirty. We had a really nice, romantic afternoon.

Ivy: Henry took me to the Lighthouse Restaurant for dinner. Watcher told me this was where my Great-Great-Grandpa Leo, founder of our legacy, took my Great-Great-Grandma Lily for their first date. They were teenagers and he wanted to ask her to prom, but she beat him to it, pulling out a promposal sign right in the middle of the restaurant. We were seated outside and it was a beautiful evening for dinner on the veranda. The romantic aura of the place wasn’t lost on us.

Ivy: After dinner, we went dancing at the Green Terrace Jazz Club. We saw Chris Steel there. He wasn’t with a date but he seemed to be enjoying himself. I need to speak with Watcher about him, and Nathan as well. I don’t want to interfere, but maybe she could just provide more opportunities for them to find great partners.

Ivy: Tyler and I also started our date at a park. We were in Copperdale and went to the Family Link Park. The skating rink was lit up and music was playing, so we decided to give it a go. It was fun, but once we’d both landed flat on our backs, we decided to try something a little safer. We went for the chess table, and I tried a little good-natured shenanigans on Tyler with the chess pieces. I thought I got away with it, but when he said I'm cute I realized he knew.

Ivy: Tyler swung while I played guitar, and then we played in the kids’ sandbox and made a sand turtle. We were both feeling playful and it was a lot of fun.

Ivy: By then we were getting hungry, so Tyler lit a fire and we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows for lunch. We had a very good time together and felt really close to each other.

Ivy: We held hands when we walked over to the pier and along the boardwalk. We rode the Haunted Mine ride and the Cuddle Carts. The Haunted ride claimed to increase our friendship and the Cuddle Carts claimed to increase our romance, but I don’t think that’s really true because both were already maxed.

Ivy: It was open-mic night, and we were feeling good, so Tyler played guitar and I sang. There wasn’t much of an audience, just one guy, but we had fun and that’s why we were doing it anyway. It was getting close to midnight, but we had just enough time to take a couple of commemorative photos in the photo booth before Watcher whisked us off and back to the mansion.

Watcher's Notes:
❤️ Family Link Park is a gallery build by mrpdutra.
❤️ Green Terrace Jazz Club is a gallery build by maydussa.
❤️ You can find more information about both of these downloaded lots in the Lots Added post (in a few days).
❤️ The Passionate Romance pack includes more socials than I have included here, along with actions such as holding hands while walking and taking romantic selfies, such as Andrew holding Ivy in his arms. You can see that automations on these aren’t completely smooth (the hold hands isn’t clear, but if you zoom in, they do have their fingers wrapped around each other’s hands; when Andrew is holding Ivy, one of her knees looks oddly pointy) but I still think it adds some fun to the game.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Each of the three solo dates was so unique and yet fun for Ivy and her date in its own way.
Good for Ivy on beating the boys at bowling!

I got the sense that Ivy's leaning toward Henry. He's the only one she's discussed raising a family with (when discussing the suitability of the MacMansion as a family home).
Nevertheless, she has great compatibility with all three of her beaux.  I can see her settling down with any of them. (Go Andrew!)

The real winner of the Bachelorette Challenge is us, the readers!
Watcher, you put together each update with such careful attention to detail and visual appeal!
This recent update must have been so time-consuming--each image was a two-screenie collage with a romantic line and its riposte.
Thank you so much for your dedication to entertaining us!
I hope it's been as fun for you to play as it has been for us to read.  (Wait, did you also say that but the reverse?)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
What lovely dates. Yes - from Ivy's enjoyment, she could have a great future with any of the 3.

Those romance mod lines are so cheesy! Do you choose from a list or does the mod pick randomly? Either way, they made me laugh!

Good luck with the next section.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Each of the three solo dates was so unique and yet fun for Ivy and her date in its own way.
Good for Ivy on beating the boys at bowling!

I got the sense that Ivy's leaning toward Henry. He's the only one she's discussed raising a family with (when discussing the suitability of the MacMansion as a family home).
Nevertheless, she has great compatibility with all three of her beaux.  I can see her settling down with any of them. (Go Andrew!)

The real winner of the Bachelorette Challenge is us, the readers!
Watcher, you put together each update with such careful attention to detail and visual appeal!
This recent update must have been so time-consuming--each image was a two-screenie collage with a romantic line and its riposte.
Thank you so much for your dedication to entertaining us!
I hope it's been as fun for you to play as it has been for us to read.  (Wait, did you also say that but the reverse?)

The point spread between first and second place is pretty narrow, so either could win - third place is pretty far behind and about to be moved out of the house - I have played just past that, so you'll find out soon who is eliminated next. But I have been thinking about what I'll do when this part is over . . . deciding between moving Ivy and her husband somewhere else or demolishing the mansion (I have no plans to play in it again and it's already saved to My Library) and building here - leaning toward the latter because it's a beautiful lot and none of my families have ever lived in Sulani and . . .  winter.

Thank you for your kind words - this challenge has been incredibly fun. I normally control pretty much everything going on, so letting them autonomously go and do and me just being along for the ride is so different. It's been so much more fun than I imagined.

Yes, this last update was time-consuming - a total of 81 screenshots were used in some way in that update.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
What lovely dates. Yes - from Ivy's enjoyment, she could have a great future with any of the 3.

Those romance mod lines are so cheesy! Do you choose from a list or does the mod pick randomly? Either way, they made me laugh!

Good luck with the next section.
They come up as options in the pie menu, but you only see part of it . . . example: You would see "Are you Australian?" or "I'm Lost". I wasn't expecting them all to have an answer, so that was a nice surprise.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.07.5 Rose Ceremony #3 (6/17/24)
« Reply #269 on: June 17, 2024, 07:29:32 PM »
5.07.5 Rose Ceremony #3

Anna: “I’m glad you all decided to come for a middle-of-the-night snack at the same time. Tomorrow will be a full day, as Ivy will be leaving at 9am with one of you to go visit her family at the Ranch. So we’ll be doing the Rose Ceremony very soon, even though it’s nearly 3 am. Please dress appropriately and meet in the Rose Room in 30 minutes. I put a moodlet solver in each of your rooms in case you need it.”

Anna: “Thank you all for being here at this unconventional hour. Ivy will be giving two roses this evening, and the third gentleman will be leaving the mansion.”

Ivy: “Tyler, will you accept this rose?”
Tyler: “Of course my darling Ivy.”

Ivy: “Henry, will you accept this rose?”
Henry: “You know I will, my love.”

Anna: “Tyler and Henry, please join me in the foyer where we will randomly determine which of you will be going to the Sandoval Ranch in the morning.”

Ivy: “Andrew, I have really loved getting to know you. We’ve had a lot of fun together.”
Andrew: “Yes we have. We have Amazing Compatibility and are Deeply Connected as friends. But we haven’t gotten to Soulmate level romantically, and I don’t think we ever would, even without that jealous incident the other morning.”
Ivy: “Speaking of that, we haven’t shared what happened yet with our readers so let’s do that now.”

Ivy: “It was early the day of my date with Tyler, and I queued up an autonomous Flirt with him. He was in the library so I went to Flirt with him. And just then Andrew came in with his breakfast and saw it.”
Andrew: “So I came over to talk to you and Tyler sat down at the chess table.”
Ivy: “I thought we were going to chat.”

Ivy: “But then you slapped me.”
Andrew: “Several times.”

Ivy: “And then you stomped out.”

Andrew: “I half expected Tyler and Henry to come after me to fight in your honor.”
Ivy: “I think they would have if I hadn’t stopped them. After Chris, I knew you’d be feeling bad about it and I didn’t need anyone fighting about it.”

Ivy: “And then you came stomping back in to get your ham.”
Andrew: “Well, Anna is a really good cook and that ham was meant to be eaten.”

Andrew: “You surprised me when you sat down to talk.”
Ivy: “I wanted to smooth things over before my date with Tyler.”
Andrew: “But I stupidly provoked you and made it worse.”

Ivy: “And then Tyler came back in. I thought he was going to diffuse the situation. You were still Very Angry, I was Very Flirty, Tyler was Playful, and Henry was repairing the stereo upstairs.”
Andrew: “And then you autonomously Complimented Tyler’s Appearance.”
Ivy: “I’m sorry about that. I didn’t mean to. I couldn't control that and Watcher wasn’t allowed to stop it.”

Andrew: “And I lost it. I Shouted Forbidden Words at you. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help myself. It’s like I wasn’t really in control. I even gave myself a sad moodlet for being mean WHILE I was being mean. It was so unlike me, but I couldn’t stop. The jealous fury just took over.”

Ivy: “I understand. I think that’s why I queued up an autonomous Kiss for you. Watcher thought it would be a Kiss on the Cheek, but even if she’d known, she couldn’t have stopped that either.”
Andrew: “It did help me get back to my senses.”

Ivy: "But it lowered your score."
Andrew: "Thank you for trying to spare my feelings, but I know my score was already the lowest. You and I have gotten along really well, but we've never been as flirty with each other as you and Tyler or you and Henry."
Ivy: "That's true. I think we'll be better as Just Good Friends."
Andrew: “ I agree. But do you think Watcher could remove my Jealous trait? It just doesn’t feel like me at all, and it's awful how it makes me mean to people I care about.”
Ivy: “I’m not sure. A retraiting potion won’t work for that because it’s a discovered trait, but she might have a way. Let’s agree to be Good Friends, but Just Friends, and we'll see what she can do. I have a Potion of Youth for you too, to reset your age to the beginning of Young Adulthood.”

Andrew: “Now that we’re Just Friends, can I ask you something?”
Ivy: "Of course.”
Andrew: “What do you think about me and Anna?”

Ivy: “You and Anna? Andrew! Are you flirty for Anna?”
Andrew: “Oh, no, no, nothing like that. She would never break that rule. We have no pink together. But we are Good Friends with Amazing Compatibility and, I don’t know, I just think maybe there could be more there.”
Ivy: “Well, I certainly have no objection!”

Anna: “Now that you and he are Just Friends, I have a question. What do you think about Andrew and me?”
Ivy: “Anna! Are you flirty for Andrew?”
Anna: “Oh, no, nothing like that. I would never break that rule. There’s no pink between us. I just, I don’t know, I just feel like maybe we’d be good together. What do you think?”

Anna: “Ivy! What do you think?”
Ivy: “I think Andrew asked me the same question.”
Anna: “He did?!? What did you say?”

Ivy: “I said I think you and he will make beautiful babies together.”
Anna: “YOU DID NOT! Ivy! Tell me you didn’t say that!”
Ivy: “I didn’t say that. But it’s true. And I will be so happy for you.”
Anna: “I just don’t know what I’d do if he ever slapped me like he slapped you.”
Ivy: “Oh, the Jealous Trait caused that. He felt terrible about it. Don’t worry, Watcher removed that trait. He’s already Family-Oriented. Maybe he’ll replace Jealous with Romantic.”
Anna: “Oh, thank you, Watcher!. Don’t worry, Ivy. I won’t do anything until this is over. I won't break the rule.”
Ivy: “Don’t be silly. The rule is you can’t flirt with any of the bachelors in the house. Andrew is no longer in the house. Get out your Social Bunny and start tapping!”

Andrew: “Sweet!”

Watcher: And then there were two.