Author Topic: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.11 Prepping For the Future (7/21/24)  (Read 40022 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.07 What a Wackadoodle! (5/20/23)
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2023, 07:40:35 PM »
So much drama!  I bet Leo's really glad now that he chose the sensible and sweet Lily instead of the volatile, conniving Violet!
I have no sympathy whatsoever for Violet.  I mean, she even lives at home and her parents promise to support her.
She can blame it on the Flower Bunny, Yamachan, or Father Winter.  Those three no doubt get so much action during holidays and festivals that they probably scarcely remember every sim they've hooked up with. *winks

Good for Lily, believing in Leo!
About the insect farms, I've never had an insect farm spontaneously combust in any of my games. Never.
Definite bullet dodged where Violet is concerned. There would be no lack of drama with her, but I'm not sure this watcher could take it! It will be interesting to see what happens next with her.

The insect farm catching fire was bizarre.

Wow! Violet!

Thank goodness Lily has total confidence in Leo.

Have you got the Bombadier Beetles? I've never had a fire with the bug boxes but I avoid those particular bugs because I think they can explode. The other thing to watch out for is, if you've upgraded your loo to composter but don't feed the "compost" to the bugs, your loo can set your Sim on fire when they use it.
I just went back to an earlier save to check, and luckily, this must have been just before the fire - I DID have Bombadier Beetles, and checking in the save, they were famished! So THAT is probably the cause. If you starve them, they explode! Can't say I blame them. I might need to test that to verify, but this sounds like a very solid clue.

That's a whole lot of drama, baby momma! Fortunately, Leo and Lily knew better than to get involved with . . . *waves hand vaguely* all that!
Violet is such an interesting Sim. She's a Creative, Adventurous Maker, so nothing there to have her angry all the time. I thought her neutral look must be angry, but I checked her in household management, and here's her natural look. She's really quite pretty.

So I don't know why she seems angry all the time. But she'll be walking or standing, looking all angry, and then suddenly break into a huge smile. It's like she has some kind of hidden multiple-personality trait.

I'm so glad that Lily stayed strong and firm and never doubted Leo!  They're so great together.
I'll bet it was that darned Thorne Bailey who knocked up poor Violet.  That guy's always causing trouble!
Yes, Leo and Lily are just perfect for each other.
And I checked household management for Thorne - it was a great guess and made me grin, but Thorne and his family are actually not in this simverse.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.08 A Weekend Away (5/28/23)
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2023, 08:13:08 PM »
1.08 A Weekend Away

Previously, in our Ten-Gen Jumble . . .

Leo and Lily are living in a micro tiny home in Newcrest. Leo is a successful Freelance Fabricator, but earns more simoleons selling perfect Dragon Fruit in yard sales. Lily is in her first term at university, where she is pursuing a Distinguished Degree in Language and Literature. A recent visit from Violet brought a lot of drama when she claimed Leo to be the father of her unborn child. Leo knew it could not be true, and Violet failed in getting Lily to believe the lie. But have we seen the last of Violet, or will she be back with more mama drama?

I take a candle-making gig, and just as I finish it, Violet calls. I consider not answering, but ultimately I take the call. She says she has a crush on some guy named Winston Cerner and wants advice about that. I don’t know what game she’s playing now, but I tell her to go for it.

Lily: “What am I missing here?”

Leo: “You have snazzy headlines, and great facts, but where are the pictures?”

Lily: “Pictures! I forgot to add the pictures!”

Lily: “Ok, what do you think? Is this better?”
Leo: “I think it’s perfect.”

Leo: “Aurelia called today. She said she’s thinking about getting to know Lou Howell better and asked me what I thought. She said just as a friend, but I don’t know. I’m not sure a werewolf would make the best friend. I worry that it could become dangerous for her. I told her I didn’t think she should. I just hope it was the right answer."

Lily: “Oh, it burns! It burns! This is too hot for me!”

Leo: “Ditto!”

Leo: “This is Passionfruit Potion! It’s supposed to make us flirty, not angry!”

Lily: “Dad? What are you doing here?”
Vincent: “I wanted to see where my baby’s living. How are you sweetheart?”

Lily: “I’m fine, Dad. But . . . um . . . would you mind putting on a shirt? This isn’t a beach town.”
Vincent: “Sorry, honey, I’m not a watched Sim. I can’t just change clothes. But to be honest, I don’t mind being eye candy for the ladies. Keeps me feeling young.”

My gigs are going well. I get a lot of positive reviews. Aurelia calls me today and says she took my advice about Lou. I’m relieved. I just hope I didn’t steer her wrong.

Leo: “Happy Harvestfest, Guardian of the Gnomelaxy. I have a Future Cube for you!”
Lily: “You have such an odd name, Gnome Matter What I’m Still Your Baby, but I hear you love coffee.”

While Lily’s at class, I make a trip to the Windenburg Dock Spa for some yoga. Aurelia calls while I’m there and says she has a crush on Malcolm Landgraab. Really?? Malcolm Landgraab? I mean, he does look better now with his makeover. But in my old world he was an evil, dastardly, snob. Oh, I wish I’d taken time to introduce myself to him at the park that day I saw him swinging so I could have learned his traits. But can I really say no to Aurelia again? Will she think I don’t want her to have friends or be happy? I think I have to tell her to go for it and hope for the best.

When Lily gets home on Friday, I meet her on the sidewalk, take her hand, and tell her to close her eyes.

Leo: “Okay, you can open your eyes.”
Lily: “Where are we?”
Leo: “We are in Sulani, my dear. I rented this place for the weekend. And right now, we are going up on that deck and into that hot tub, where I intend to have my way with you.”
Lily (laughing): “Oh really? Maybe I’ll have my way with you!”
Leo (grinning): “We’ll do that tomorrow. We’ll need some sleep first.”

Lily (giggling): “Such a nice way to start our weekend.”

We start the next day with early morning rides on the jet skis.

Followed by snorkeling.

Then a trip to the Sulani Gym and Spa for a very friendly sauna.

We rounded out our spa visit with yoga for me and a massage for Lily.

Then I take Lily to the waterfall, where I have a surprise in store. She doesn't hesitate with her response. We’re getting married!

We have time for a little fun in the waterfall before heading out.

On the way back we stop off at the Admiral’s Wreck Nightclub where we dance the night away.

On Sunday we go back to the Sulani Gym and Spa before heading home. Amelia calls to say she’s in love with Malcolm Landgraab! Man, that was fast! I’ll have to find a way to meet him and see if he’s still evil.

Watcher's Note: This chapter includes the gallery lot Sand Simoleon Beach Villa by JSN611. For more information about these lots, see the Lots Added post.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.08 A Weekend Away [5/28/23]
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2023, 11:32:30 PM »
Lily's dad Vincent is a hottie!  With that updo, I initially thought he was Duane Talla.
I'm glad the weather was warm that day so we could all appreciate Vincent in his short shorts.
Leo's doing great with his Freelance gigs!

Leo & Lily have been hard at work for weeks. So glad they could take the weekend off to have fun.
Congrats on the engagement, you two!

P.S. How's the weather been in Newcrest? I don't think I've played a household there since Seasons came out.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2023, 02:44:56 AM »
You've really made-over Sulani as a holiday destination, with something for everyone. It looks great.
Ah - engaged to be married. And all that "very friendliness". Do I see nooboos on the horizon?
P.S. How's the weather been in Newcrest? I don't think I've played a household there since Seasons came out.
My lot are in Newcrest and just had their 3rd week of Spring. I'd say it was very temperate with a full range - light snow (didn't settle) at the beginning, a hot spell and the occasional rain, once heavy. I'd say its been very similar to British weather. It's been good for seeing all their different outfits :)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2023, 04:02:06 AM »
Lily's dad Vincent is a hottie!  With that updo, I initially thought he was Duane Talla.
I'm glad the weather was warm that day so we could all appreciate Vincent in his short shorts.
Leo's doing great with his Freelance gigs!

Leo & Lily have been hard at work for weeks. So glad they could take the weekend off to have fun.
Congrats on the engagement, you two!

He IS a hottie, and I thought the same thing. I'm not certain that he's not a slightly made-over version of Duane aged to adult. Because there's no Duane Talla in my game.

It's the end of the first week of winter for me (I'm playing 2-week seasons), and it snowed hard for a day, and although it hasn't snowed since, it's cold, so the snow hasn't melted.

You've really made-over Sulani as a holiday destination, with something for everyone. It looks great.
Ah - engaged to be married. And all that "very friendliness". Do I see nooboos on the horizon?
My lot are in Newcrest and just had their 3rd week of Spring. I'd say it was very temperate with a full range - light snow (didn't settle) at the beginning, a hot spell and the occasional rain, once heavy. I'd say its been very similar to British weather. It's been good for seeing all their different outfits :)

I'm actually playing in a save file created by a content creator who goes by rosannatxt. She created it with her best friend. All the towns before HoB are redone - new venues, new Sims, with just a few of the main originals. That said, I did add the vacation spot where they stayed - that lot was empty in this save. I forgot to credit it, but I will go back and do it. I am really loving playing in this save file - so many awesome new Sims to meet, and they all have decent wardrobes! And so many nice venues and houses. It's really different and fun.

Regarding nooboos, I am using MCCC - they won't Try for Baby until after they are married, but they do have a 7% chance of pregnancy with Woohoo . . . and there was a LOT of woohoo on that weekend away. So . . . we'll see.  :D

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2023, 05:55:19 AM »
After the visit from Dad and the subsequent "not a beach town" comment, I thought that the house in Sulani Leo led Lily to was going to be their new home!  Nope, just a vacation spot.  And a lovely vacation it was.  Congrats to the happy couple!!  And hopefully Aurelia and Malcolm will actually also be a happy couple?

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2023, 12:39:18 AM »
After the visit from Dad and the subsequent "not a beach town" comment, I thought that the house in Sulani Leo led Lily to was going to be their new home!  Nope, just a vacation spot.  And a lovely vacation it was.  Congrats to the happy couple!!  And hopefully Aurelia and Malcolm will actually also be a happy couple?
Lily's backstory in the save file I'm using is that she and her mom lived with her maternal grandparents on a farm in Willow Creek. Lily and her mom Lucy visited Sulani, and Lucy's romance with Lily's father, Vincent, was rekindled. Lucy moved to Sulani to be with Vincent, and not long after Jordan came along. Lily stayed in Willow Creek with her grandparents to finish high school and prepare for university. In my game, Lily's grandparents adopted several pets, and then the grandparents both died before Lily moved in with Leo. So Lucy, Vincent, and Jordan moved back to Willow Creek to the farm, and Lily was free to move in with Leo without bringing a dog and three cats. But Vincent was born and raised in Sulani, and leaving that life behind to live on a farm where it snows in winter has been difficult for him. He still runs around half naked in the snow, much to the delight of the neighborhood ladies. Oddly, he doesn't freeze, even though temps do affect Sims in my game.

As for Malcolm and Aurelia, Leo is happy to know that issue resolved itself. Or, probably, MCCC resolved it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.09 Last Tea for Two (5/31/23)
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2023, 12:39:35 AM »
1.09 Last Tea for Two

After a busy week full of gigs and studies and Violet-drama, Leo and Lily were ready for the weekend. Leo surprised Lily with a weekend in Sulani. In contrast to the previous week, the weekend was full of fun and romance. The Sulani waterfall was the perfect spot for a proposal, and the couple came back on Sunday ready to start making wedding plans.

Dustin: “I’m glad we’re good friends now, Lily, because I have something to ask you. Do you think I could move in here?”
Leo: “Dude! We had great times at the Homeless Lot together for sure, but Lily and I have a really small place here. But I have something to ask you. Would you be my Sim of Honor?”

Dustin: “For real? You want me for that?”
Leo: “Of course! You’re my best friend, Bro!”
Dustin: “You’re my best bro too, Friend. This is even better than moving in here.”

Lily: “Leo! I got my grades! Look!”
Leo: “I’m not surprised you aced them all. You’re very smart and you worked really hard.”
Lily: “You think I’m really smart?”
Leo: “Of course you’re smart. You picked me, didn’t you?”
Lily (grinning): “I did indeed.”

Lily: “Hi, Mom. I’m going to be busy on campus all day, but can Leo and I come by this evening?”
Mom: “Sure, Honey? Any particular reason?”
Lily: “I just want to see you and Dad and Jordan.”
Mom: “Ok, Dear. We’ll be here. See you later.”

Lily: “Emily, I’m so glad I ran into you! I have something to ask you.”
Emily: “Oh, I hope it’s what I think it is! I hope it’s what I think it is!”
Lily: “I hope you think it’s that I want you to be my Sim of Honor.”
Emily: “SQUEEEE! Of course that’s what I wanted it to be!”
Lily: “Oh, Emily, we’ve been best friends forever. How could you even think I’d pick anyone else?”
Emily: “This is so exciting! You’re getting married!”

Leo: “Aurelia, will you be the Flower Pal for Lily and I?”
Aurelia: “You know I will! I’m so glad you asked me? Can I bring a date?”
Leo: “Of course! I’d like a chance to get to know Malcolm.”
Aurelia: "Oh, it's not Malcolm! He turned out to be an evil snob. I have a new boyfriend. I can't wait for you to meet him."

Lily: “Mom! Dad! Jordan! Where are your coats? You didn’t need to come out to meet us. Especially since you’re only half-dressed.”
Jordan: “I’m dressed!”
Lily: “In shorts! Come on, let’s get in the house.”

Lily: “What do you say, Jordy? Will you be our Ring Bearer?”
Jordan: “Really? I didn’t think you liked me that much.”
Lily: “What? Why would you think that?”
Jordan: “Because you stayed at Gram’s and Gramp’s instead of living with us in Sulani.”
Lily: “Oh, Jordan! That had nothing to do with you. I just wanted to finish high school there and then go to university. And to be honest, I didn’t want all of us to just go off and leave Gram and Gramps all alone.”

Jordan: “Thanks, Lily! I’ll do a real good job.”
Lily: “I know you will, Jordy. I know you will.”

Lily’s 2nd term grades were just as impressive as her first term. I think she’s really enjoying her classes.

Lily completed her third presentation in no time. She knows what to expect now, and doesn’t stress over it at all. I know she’ll have another great term.

I completed my 20th gig and finished my Master Maker aspiration as well. I’ve also reached level 10 in Fabrication, Handiness and Wellness. My requirements are nearly complete.

Lily: “Why are you reading about logic? Is that one of your requirements?
Leo: “No, but I’ve mastered my three required skills of fabrication, handiness and wellness. I thought logic might come in handy at some point.”
Lily: “Wait, so are you done with your requirements?”
Leo: “Almost. We just have to keep our home this size until my adult birthday and then expand no larger than a Tier 3 tiny home, which is 100 tiles. And we have to name our future children after nature. That’s okay isn’t it?”
Lily: “Name our children after nature  . . . oh my gosh! Leo! I just realized why I’ve been feeling the way I’m feeling.”

Lily: “Leo, we’re going to have a baby!”
Leo: “Are you sure?”
Lily: “Yes I’m sure! But . . . oh . . .is this good timing? I’m not finished with school yet. And the wedding . . .what if my dress doesn’t fit? Oh, Leo, this is a good thing, right?”
Leo: “It’s a wonderful thing!”

Leo's phone dings.

Lily: “Oh, Leo, look at this place. It even has little cottages where we can get ready for the wedding.”
Leo: “It’s pretty amazing. But I’m afraid it would be out of our price range.”
Lily: “I’m sure you’re right.”

Lily: “But look at it all lit up at night! And it has that area back there for taking pictures.”

Leo: “Lily, look at this. I found an app where you take your picture and then it gives you different hair. I’m thinking about making a change. Do you like any of these?"
Lily: “You’re cutting off your long hair? Really?”
Leo: “Yeah, I’m getting kind of tired of it. I liked it when I was a teen, but I’m a young adult now. Soon to be a husband and dad. I’m ready for a shorter cut. So tell me which one you like the best.”
Lily: “I need to think about it. I’ll have to let you know.”

It’s Night on the Town, so I take Lily to the Windenburg Restaurant. We’ve never been there, but I’ve heard it specializes in experimental dishes, and I’m very curious about what that means. This will be our last weekend with just the two of us, so I want to take her someplace special. I just hope experimental doesn’t mean we’re going to be sick for a week.

Our food looked so good we had to take pictures of it. I had the Sizzled Brisket over Sour Clover Salad, and now I can make it at home. Lily had the Artisan Fish Trio, but unfortunately she doesn’t have gourmet cooking skill so she couldn’t learn the recipe.

After dinner we headed over to the San Sequoia Theater to see Treasures of Aarbyville.

On Saturday, Lily’s parents and brother Jordan joined us for the Festival of Snow. Lily danced with Yamachan and built a snowman with Jordan while I gave skiing a try. It was a good day. Tomorrow we'll take it easy, and tomorrow night, we meet the new center of our world.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2023, 01:55:21 AM »
Yay for Lily's hard work. She's doing great and Leo's just got to age and wait for the nooboo! The wedding venue looks great.

Re hairstyles: assuming Leo isn't planning a total lifestyle change, I think the slightly messy hairstyle 4 would be a good choice and could be coaxed into smart style 6 for the wedding? I don't often change guys hair for different outfits but it would work.
Is the shade different on some? I do like the redder tinges but his original colour is nice too.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2023, 03:17:25 AM »
The wedding venue is huge, and that is not without challenges - I made a copy of my save to practice the wedding, as the only Wedding Stories content I've used before is "Send down the aisle" for the bride alone, and now I'm diving in with a plan to use to it all. We'll see how that goes.  ;D

Yes, Leo is nearly finished with his requirements - it's been a bit of a challenge to be patient on the nooboo - I'm reading everyone else's stories with a bit of envy about the Week 1 nooboos! But with the requirement to live in the micro (32-tile) house until Leo is an adult, and my decision to live in Newcrest, with all the weather that brings, waiting until he's an adult seemed like a good idea. In fact the whole reason I followed through on Lily's backstory for her to go to uni was to give myself 3 weeks of micro-managing to make sure she got all A+ grades and completed Academic, with its guest lecturing and tutoring requirements. But on the upside, it does mean that all focus can be on the baby when it comes. My only other experience with infants was triplets in my BDD when the pack first came out - I look forward to enjoying this experience more than I enjoyed that one.

Thank you for the input on the hairstyles - I am interested to hear what everyone thinks. They are all the same color, but some do have more highlights. I'm not sure why, but some of the pictures had a lot of glare on Leo's face, and I did try to reduce that with image editing software by playing just a bit with brightness and mid-tones, so that may be the reason for some of the color difference (such as #3 that looks darker than the others).

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2023, 07:29:43 AM »
Awww, the happy couple spreading joy wherever they go with invites for the wedding party.  So sweet!  And what a lovely gift from their Watcher!!  I'm looking forward to seeing them tie the knot...with or without Leo's hair, and looking forward to the arrival of that nooboo!!!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2023, 09:27:52 AM »
Awww, the happy couple spreading joy wherever they go with invites for the wedding party.  So sweet!  And what a lovely gift from their Watcher!!  I'm looking forward to seeing them tie the knot...with or without Leo's hair, and looking forward to the arrival of that nooboo!!!

My plan was for them to get engaged one weekend and married the next, but then the pregnancy complicated that as I didn't want her waddling down the aisle. So I moved it to Tuesday, but then realized that would be her graduation. So I moved it to Wednesday, but that was Winterfest. So I moved it to Thursday. This is the first time I've played with Risky Woohoo, but I kind of like that element of surprise, even if it does throw a wrench into my plans.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2023, 09:34:56 AM »
Both Leo and Lily have been doing so well and they've been getting everything done before the arrival of Gen2.
The wedding venue looks fantastic, albeit quit spacious. 
Good luck with to the blissful couple and their Watcher on a perfect wedding!
Leo & Lily's wedding going to be so awesome and we're all here for it!

Also, can't wait to meet the Gen2 infant!!!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2023, 10:23:23 AM »

Looks like Leo and Lilly are living the good life! A romantic destination vacation, an engagement at the waterfall, date nights, and a fancy wedding venue: what fun! I'm curious to see how their genetics mix in Gen 2. Vincent showing up shirtless was a hoot.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.10 Big Day Before the Big Day (7/3/23)
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2023, 11:49:46 PM »
1.10 Big Day Before the Big Day

Lily happily finished her university classes, and looked forward to graduation. Leo surprised her with a weekend away in Sulani, where he proposed in front of the waterfall. As the soon-to-be newlyweds planned their big day and chose their wedding party, Lily realized another big day would be coming first . . . the day they would meet their son or daughter.

We decided to have a Baby Shower at the Oasis Springs water park.

For entertainment, we had swimming and dancing.

I didn’t mean to shoot the cannon right at Lily and the Baby!

I apologized profusely! Lily forgave me, and said she’s sure the baby wasn’t traumatized by it. I sure hope she’s right!

It was a Gold Baby Shower, and we got a really nice bassinet because of it. Xavi was not impressed, but Lily loved it. Unfortunately, she went into labor before we got home, so we didn’t have time to place it.

Lily: “Could we move this along please? I really don’t want to have my baby right here in the lobby.”

Leo: “What is that?!? What are you doing to her?!?”

Leo: “Are you sure you know what you’re doing?”
Lily: “Calm down, Leo, it’s okay. She knows what she’s doing . . . probably.”

Leo: “Oh Lily, she’s perfect! Just like her Mom.”

Leo: “I hung the pictures in our room.”
Lily (grinning): “Let’s age her up!”

Leo: “Look at you, Rose! You’re so alert!”

Lily: “Phew! She’s a little gassy. Look! She thinks it’s funny!”
Leo: “When she brings home her first boyfriend, remind me to tell him how her first laugh was about her farting.”
Lily (laughing): “Oh, I’m sure she’ll find THAT funny! NOT.”

Lily: “Good night, sweet Rose.”

Doesn’t Lily look amazing in her cap and gown? She’s worked really hard to get to this point. I’m really proud of her.

Lily: “Oh, Leo! You hung my diploma and graduation picture!”
Leo: "I did. I want you to be reminded every day of what you've accomplished."

Lily: “Supposedly you’re a picky eater, but you sure do seem to like everything you try!”

Rose: "I SO BETWAYED!"
Lily: “Betrayed!? Okay, maybe I spoke too soon, but BETRAYED??? Isn’t that a little dramatic?”
Rose: “OHHHH! SO YUCK, Mommy! SO YUCK!"
Lily: "Oh, my poor sweet little drama queen."

Father Winter: “Let me see this little bundle of joy!”
Lily: “This is Rose, but don’t you think it’s a little cold out here? I don’t understand why we had to come outside for you to hold her.”
Rose: “I don’ know bout dis! Take me back, Mommy!”

Leo: “Where’s Daddy?”

Rose: “Oh no! Daddy’s eyes don’t work!”

No words. Just a precious little angel-baby. With sparkles.

Leo: “What do you think, Lily? Do you like it?”
Lily: “It’s perfect! I love it!”
Leo: “I just hope it tastes as good as it looks. Tomorrow’s the Big Day. Are you ready? Still want to marry me?”
Lily: “It will, I am, and I most certainly do.”

Leo: “It’s always nice to meet a new neighbor. Thanks for stopping by. And how lucky that you’re a wedding officiant. I guess Lily and I forgot all about needing one.”
New neighbor: “It’s such a pleasure to be able to help out a neighbor in such a special way. I’m so looking forward to it.”

anything