Author Topic: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 5.11 Prepping For the Future (7/21/24)  (Read 40026 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.04 A Lot for Leo (5/6)
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2023, 10:37:56 AM »

An early graduation, a plot of land, meeting the girlfriend's mopm: Leo's coming right along!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2023, 11:18:03 AM »
Frustrating that Leo can't do Freelance yet but he's doing really well. That house is cute. Do the plants in vertical containers count as "sheltered" if they're next to a free-standing wall? That would be worth knowing.

But...what's happened to Dustin and the other guy? Are they still hanging about? Not that Leo's got much spare time with all the making, growing, courting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2023, 01:24:28 PM »
I literally LOL'ed at Leo confusing that lady at his yard sale for a Cordova.
As soon as I saw her with her Maci/Mari/Daphne (?) hair, I thought to myself: "Is she a Cordova?"  rofl

When I previously tried that SIMply Crafted career, I struggled to sell larger Fabricated stuff.
Ended up accepting mostly gigs for candles, juice fizzing, and small fabricated items.  It was NOT profitable for me.
Looking forward to seeing how Leo does!  It might simply symbolic since Leo has many other ways to make bank. ;)

The house is adorable!  I love it and its style suits Leo's simple tastes so well!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2023, 03:47:19 PM »

An early graduation, a plot of land, meeting the girlfriend's mopm: Leo's coming right along!
I usually use Rally the Troops extensively so as to not "waste" time sleeping. But this time I'm not doing that, so I thought it would be slow-moving. But it really hasn't been bad. Those Dragon Fruit sell well and are really helping on the money front.

Frustrating that Leo can't do Freelance yet but he's doing really well. That house is cute. Do the plants in vertical containers count as "sheltered" if they're next to a free-standing wall? That would be worth knowing.

But...what's happened to Dustin and the other guy? Are they still hanging about? Not that Leo's got much spare time with all the making, growing, courting.
I'm using Carl's gardening mod and allowing all plants to be in season all the time, so when I mouse over them it says that they are in season. 
[Edit - @Granny Lawlor - I planted in the vertical planters that are close to the house to see what they'd say in case the mod changes the messaging, and they do say "Sheltered" as well as "In Season", so, no, the ones by the freestanding wall are not considered sheltered.]
As for Dustin - he came to stay for a few days and I brought him back occasionally through club activities to socialize and such, but now that Leo has moved, he doesn't use the Homeless Club any more. Xavi came around to visit once after the move. So . . . they're still around, but I'm not sure how much they'll figure into the story going forward.

I literally LOL'ed at Leo confusing that lady at his yard sale for a Cordova.
As soon as I saw her with her Maci/Mari/Daphne (?) hair, I thought to myself: "Is she a Cordova?"  rofl

When I previously tried that SIMply Crafted career, I struggled to sell larger Fabricated stuff.
Ended up accepting mostly gigs for candles, juice fizzing, and small fabricated items.  It was NOT profitable for me.
Looking forward to seeing how Leo does!  It might simply symbolic since Leo has many other ways to make bank. ;)

The house is adorable!  I love it and its style suits Leo's simple tastes so well!
The thing with the lady at the yard sale was funny because when you mentioned in Discord the other night about Daphne's hair being the same as Maci's and Mari's (Maci-brunette, Mari-blonde, Daphne-redhead), I had just added that image and text in my story. I almost let the cat out of the bag, but thought it would be funnier for you to see it in the story.

I switch around between the fabrication and the candles . . . not too crazy about the juice fizzing. I think it's because you have to start it and let it run, and I forget about it and then finally go back to get the product - I'm not efficient with it. And without much actual "work" on the part of the Sim since it's mostly wait time, it seems to me that the skill doesn't raise as fast. I do it some, but not as much as the others.

I'm glad you like the house - I found one on the gallery that I liked and pretty much copied the floorplan and then decorated it with stuff I like better. 32 tiles is pretty small, but I like that I was able to include a separate bedroom, a desk with a computer, and a kitchen with a table for eating. And the layout allows for a front door and a back door, which I also like.

I need to remember to add credits for the lots I've added . . . most lots in the world came with the save file, but I did add most of the ones you've seen so far in the story - the homeless lot, the cemetery, both of the abandoned factories, the new Maker's Space, and the new house.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.05 A Lot for Leo (5/6)
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2023, 07:16:33 AM »
Wow, I am late to the party!!
Things are off to a great start for Leo!  It's so funny how he tried asking Violet to prom first and then called Lily right in front of her!  That dude has guts, but no tact  ;=)
Now that he's got his solid start and his place, I'm super excited to see what's next for him (and Lily)!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.05 A Lot for Leo (5/6)
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2023, 11:14:58 AM »
Wow, I am late to the party!!
Things are off to a great start for Leo!  It's so funny how he tried asking Violet to prom first and then called Lily right in front of her!  That dude has guts, but no tact  ;=)
Now that he's got his solid start and his place, I'm super excited to see what's next for him (and Lily)!

Never too late - I'm so glad you're here!
It was quite a debate and really came down to choosing the one he met first, but I'm really glad it worked out that way  . . . with his amazing compatibility with Lily, we might never have seen any more of Violet. I don't recall having a Sim ever turn down any date request, so  I was surprised with Violet's reaction, but I thought it was fun. Leo, however, did not see any humor in it. He felt insulted and needed to show Violet how little he cared that she refused him, even if he was feeling a little bruised by it.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.06 Celebrating the Future (5/14)
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2023, 11:32:52 PM »
1.05 A Lot for Leo

Previously, in our Ten-Gen Jumble . . .

Leo, having found love with Lily, is ready to move forward into his future. His garden, specifically his Dragon Fruits, have provided enough funds to purchase a lot and build a tiny home. New construction near the Homeless Camp has led him to a career that he finds much more inviting than anything he saw at his High School Career Day. He's going to be a Maker. He’s had a bit of a rough start with the fabricator, but our young hero is persistent.

Leo: “I know it’s small, Lily, but it’s big enough for us, and we can expand later if we want to.”

Lily: “I’m still in high school, Leo. And you don’t have a job.”
Leo: “No, but I’m preparing for one. I saw a flyer at the Maker Center. I can be a Freelance Maker. They don’t hire teens, but my birthday is tomorrow. I’ve been learning the skills. I know I’ll be able to get work.”
Lily: “My birthday is in two days - on Saturday. I really want to graduate with an A, but I have a B now and it's already Thursday night.”

Leo: “Hey, I have a project from school that I never did - you can do it, and I’ll help you. How about you move in here with me and we get to work?”
Lily: “It would be nice to see you more. But, there’s just the one bedroom . . . “
Leo: “Right. Well . . . I could pitch a tent in the backyard.”
Lily (laughing): “Don’t be silly. I wouldn’t mind cuddling up with you at night.”

Lily: “So much for cuddling. We’ll be working on this all night.”
Leo: “Yes, but we’ll get it done. Is your homework for tomorrow finished?”
Lily: “Yes, I finished it and my extra credit.”
Leo: “You’re sure to get an A tomorrow.”
Lily: “If I do, I’ll celebrate my birthday tomorrow with you.”

Lily: “I got my A today, so that’s it. I’m officially an Early Graduate.”

Leo: “It’s nice having this little park area right behind our house. How about Asado for our birthday dinner?”
Lily: “Sounds great! Are you sure it’s safe to stick my hand in here?”
Leo: “Yes, frogs don’t bite, but remember, they’re slippery, so you have to get a good hold.”

Lily: “That’s a lot of food, Leo. Who’s going to eat all that?”
Leo: “Whatever we don’t eat I’ll leave on the table. While I was living in the Homeless Park I got a lot of my meals that way. People would grill and leave the leftovers for whoever might come by hungry. Now I can give back.”

Leo: “I hope you saved room for Birthday Cake!”
Lily: “You baked us a Birthday Cake?! Oh, you are the sweetest man.”

Lily: “You first, since it's really your birthday. Mine isn't actually until tomorrow.”

Leo: “Your turn!”

Leo: “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
Lily: “Happy Birthday, Hot Stuff.”

Lily loved the bike - she rode it way down the block - all the way to the little cafe where I gave her that promise ring and she said she’d be mine forever.

Leo: “I have a dozen excellent Dragon Fruit. Let’s see how many I can sell before dark.”
Lily: “Sounds good. And I’ll see about getting a job.”
Leo: “Really? What kind of job?”
Lily: “I really want to write. I’m a creative bookworm but I don’t have much writing skill. So I thought maybe I could get an entry-level job and learn a little, and then strike out as a freelancer.”
Leo: “But didn’t you tell me that you stayed with your grandparents instead of moving with your mom because you wanted to finish high school and then go to uni?”
Lily: “Yes . . . but when you told me about that Freelance Maker flyer you saw, you gave me the idea of freelancing. I thought, if you can be a Freelance Maker, why can't I be a Freelance Writer? I don’t think I need all those uni courses, and I don’t really have the money for them anyway.”

Lily: “I got the job! It’s a regular full-time job, but guess what my title is?”
Leo: “Hmmm . . . looking at you, I’d say . . . Most Beautiful Writer in the World?”
Lily (laughing): “No, silly. It's ‘Freelance Article Writer’.”
Leo: “That sounds like a sign that freelancing is the way to go.”
Lily: “They started me at Level 3 because of my A grade, so thank you very much for helping me with that! I’ll be making §41 an hour! Can you believe it?!”

Lily: “Weren’t you going to stop when it got dark?”
Leo: “Yeah, I just have about 10 more minutes.”
Lily: “Wow, is this all you have left? Just two?”
Leo: “Yes, they’ve sold very well today.”

Leo: “That couple didn’t buy those last two like I’d hoped. But still, 10 at §1,888 each was pretty good for one day!”
Lily: “I’ll say! What are you going to do with all that money?”
Leo: “I want to talk to you about that. You seem excited about this job, but I’m afraid you’re settling for that when your dream really includes going to University.”
Lily (quietly): “Well, I . . .”
Leo: “So, apply for scholarships, and let me pay for the rest. I made enough money today to more than pay for your first term. And I’ll be earning more.”
Lily: “I can’t just let you pay for my school.”
Leo: “Why not? We’re a team now. And I don’t want you to give up your dream to be with me.”
Lily: “Well, maybe you’re my new dream.”
Leo: “I want to be part of your dream . . . but I don’t need to be your whole dream. And I don’t want you giving up something you’ve been working toward for so long. Please, Lily, apply to University.”
Lily: “Ok, Leo. I will, first thing tomorrow.”
Leo (grinning): “Let’s celebrate!”
Lily: “Absolutely! It’s our first night together . . . we’re Young Adults now . . . I have a job . . . which I’ll quit if I get into University . . .”
Leo: “WHEN you get into University . . . “
Lily: “WHEN I get in . . . and you have a successful yard sale business and a great future as a Maker."
Leo: "It's the beginning of our future together."
Lily: Yes it is! But  . . . whatever will we do to celebrate?”
Leo (grinning): “I have an idea.”

The next morning . . .

Lily: “Mom! Good morning. What a surprise!”
Lucy: “Well I wanted to see where you’re living now. I hope I can give it my seal of approval.”

Lily: “Oh, let me hug you.”
Lucy: “Of course, but what gives? I just saw you yesterday and you usually aren’t that huggy with me.”
Lily: “Well . . . moving out has just made me appreciate you, that’s all.”

Lucy: “Seriously? Leo is willing to pay for uni for you? And you’re willing to let him?”
Lily: “Mom, it’s okay. Leo and I are a team.”
Lucy: “I’m just surprised. You’ve always been so independent, insisting on doing everything for yourself.”
Lily: “Well, Leo’s really special.
Lucy: “Honey, you don’t have to sell me on Leo. Three weeks ago he was new in town, homeless and still in high school. Now he’s graduated, built a house, and is paying for your schooling. But most importantly, he’s put a light in your eye that I haven’t seen since you were a little girl with your favorite ice cream treat. I love it that you’re so happy with him.”
Lily: “Me too. And I really am, Mom. You don’t need to worry about me.”

I’m really happy with how the garden’s coming along. I’m growing a variety of herbs, vegetables and flowers. I have 14 different plants that are of excellent quality now. But I’m most proud of my magnificent Dragon Fruits. They bring a pretty penny at my yard sales, too.

I have to say, nurturing bugs and worms feels pretty weird for a guy like me, but I need to harvest from them, and supposedly this helps, so I do it. I can’t say I like it. But I do it.

I officially started taking fabrication gigs today. It’s going . . . well . . . actually, pretty much the same. I thought I’d be able to upgrade this thing to stop grabbing me, but I guess I just have to learn to keep my arms down. My sweet Lily covered my yard sale for me today. I’m not sure she’s really comfortable with me paying for her school, but I don’t mind at all. I’d do anything for her.

I even  had time to go dumpster diving in the city. I have a lot of pieces from recycling my lower quality produce, but I keep running out of bits. Hopefully this will be enough for a couple of gigs.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2023, 12:07:43 AM »
Thanks for sharing the floor plan of the house. 32 tiles really don't give a lot of space, but you've done a great job of creating a functional home for Leo and Lily.
The fabricated rug looks perfect in the living room!
They are such a wholesome couple!  And they're both young adults already!
Leo's such a sweetheart to so wholeheartedly support Lily's dream of getting a university degree. (Can't wait to learn Lily's major!)
How does Leo like the Freelance Maker career? Isn't he making more money with his dragonfruit? :D
Also, curious minds wanna know: How does Leo fertilize his dragonfruit plants?  Lilies?

Great update!  Leo & Lily make an adorable couple!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2023, 02:04:44 AM »
Love the underwear-jogger moment and Lily hugging her mum to distract her!
Dragonfruit for the win! Amazing how much Leo can get for them at the yard sale.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2023, 02:27:07 PM »

That underwear jogger - oh my! Love the tiny home. It's super cute! Glad to see that Lily is holding on to her dreams.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.07 What a Wackadoodle! (5/20/23)
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2023, 07:14:50 PM »
1.07 What a Wackadoodle!

Previously, in our Ten-Gen Jumble . . .

Leo purchased a lot in Newcrest and built a tiny home. Lily moved in with him, graduated from high school and applied to university. They celebrated their YA birthdays, and Leo continues to garden and sell Dragon Fruits, quite profitably, in yard sales. He is also a Freelance Fabricator, scrapping his dumpster finds for bits and pieces, and thrilling his customers with his excellent work.

Monday morning, Lily couldn’t wait to check the mail.

Lily (excitedly): “Leo!! I got in!”
Leo: “Of course you did! Never a doubt.”
Lily: “And I got scholarships! Three of them! It’s only going to cost me §10!”
Leo: “That’s wonderful. Now, call and quit that job you took.”
Lily: “I will, and then I’m going to spend the day studying so I’ll be ready to start classes tomorrow! I’m so excited!”

Leo: “And I am not going to bother you while you study. I’ll go salvage my dumpster finds from yesterday, and get busy with my gigs. This guy wants three floor lights all the same? Okay, if that’s what the customer wants, three floor lights, coming up.”

Leo: “Slob, huh? Hmmmm . . . no more worrying about cleaning up or stinking after dumpster diving . . . that sounds pretty good . . . “
Lily (calling from the other room): “Leo? I’m not a particularly neat Sim, but have I ever mentioned how I don’t really care for the stink of a dumpster?”
Leo (quickly clicking ‘No’): “Of course! Exactly what I was thinking!”

While our lovebirds rest peacefully, Watcher attempts to enter Build/Buy mode and gets an unexpected message.

Watcher: “What?!? They’re sleeping! How could they start a fire?!?”

Watcher: “Insect farms can just catch fire?!? All by themselves?!? Who knew that could happen?”
Voice from the bin: “Oh, I’m sure Granny Lawlor, oshizu, Pippin, Rhoxi, MarianT, and pretty much every other good Watcher in the Simverse knew that.”
Watcher: “Who said that?”

Lily: “Um . . . Leo? I think one of those bugs crawled up onto your face . . . “
Leo (grinning): “Funny. Apparently Watcher forgot to disable my facial hair growth. But I kind of like it. What do you think, Funny Girl?”
Lily (grinning): “I actually like it too. Makes you look older and distinguished.”
Leo (nose in the air): “I AM older and distinguished! And don’t you forget it! On another note, are you excited about starting uni?”
Lily: “Yes! Very much so! I’m going to be so smart you won’t know what to do with me!”
Leo: “Oh, I’ll know. I’ll always know. Want me to show you right now?”
Lily (laughing): “YES! But there’s no time, so it will have to wait. It’ll give you something to think about today while I’m gone.”
Leo: “NO! I need to work today. I don’t have time for a dozen cold showers!”

With Lily off to school, Leo ate some breakfast and planned his day. Little did he know that a simple knock on the door would throw his plans into chaos.

Violet: “I see you in there Leo. Open the door. I need to talk to you.”
Leo: “Just a sec, Violet.”

Violet: “Come on, Leo! It’s important.”

Leo: “Violet! Where are you going?”
Violet: “If you want to talk to me, come in here.”

Leo: “Violet, come back out in the other room and tell me what’s going on.”
Violet: “Can’t you see what’s going on? We’re having a baby, Leo! Aren’t you excited to be a daddy?”
Leo: “What? No! That is not MINE!”
Violet: “Leo! Of course it’s yours. I wouldn’t want to have a baby with anyone else.”
Leo: “Violet! You know we were never together like that!”
Violet (defiantly): “YOU know it. And I know it. But Lily doesn’t know it. And when I tell her . . “
Leo: “You wouldn’t dare!”
Violet: “Oh look, she’s coming up the walk now. Just in time to see us come out of the bedroom.”

Leo: “Hi, Sweetheart. How was your first class?”
Lily: “It was great! Really interesting.”
Leo: “Violet just dropped by to share her baby news.”

Violet: “That’s right, Lily. Leo and I are having a baby.”
Leo: “NO! Violet is having a baby and Leo had nothing to do with it!”

Violet: “Don’t say that, Leo. I know you’ll love our baby. Lily, did he tell you that he asked ME to prom first? But I value myself too much to just jump at a last-minute date. So then he called you, right there in front of me. He only did it to make me jealous. Can’t you see that?!  I’M the one he really wants!”
Leo: “First, It’s not OUR baby. It’s YOUR baby. And second, I only asked you first because I met you first and we were already friends . . . at least I thought we were. Obviously I was wrong. And, third, I’m with Lily because I love her and she is the ONLY one I want!”

Violet: “You need to take responsibility, Leo.”
Lily: “No, Violet, YOU need to take responsibility for talking to the real father of that child. And you need to get it through your thick head that Leo and I are together and we are staying together, and there is nothing you can do about that.”

Violet: “You can’t mean that Lily, knowing what you know now. How can you stay with him when you know he wanted me first? When you know we’re having a baby?”
Leo: "WE are not having a baby. YOU are having a baby."
Lily: “Leo said he’s not the father, and I believe him. He loves me. He doesn't love you. I don't care if he asked you first. I only care that he asked me last. And that is not his baby.”

Leo: “Violet, we used to be friends. We can still be friends. But you have to stop this nonsense. You know I can’t be the father of that baby. We were never together like that. I get that you’re probably scared. But have you talked to the real father of the baby?”

Violet (bursting into tears): “Oh, Leo. He doesn’t want me either. And he doesn’t want the baby. He says his career is too important. He’s just a Notable Newcomer, but he wants to be famous. He says he’ll only give me money for the baby if I say publicly that he’s not the father but that he’s been so generous and that he is helping me because he’s such a great guy. But he’s not a great guy! He’s a CAD!”

Lily: “Violet, that’s terrible! Who is he?”
Violet: “I can’t tell you. I already took the money and signed his stupid paper. He already had the segment filmed. He said I need to find somebody else to pin it on so the media won’t ask questions.”

Leo: “And so you came to see me. To lie to my girlfriend so she would leave me.”
Violet: “When you say it that way it sounds awful.”
Lily: “It IS awful, Violet! It’s an awful thing that he did to you, and it’s an awful thing that you did to Leo and me.”

Violet: “I have an idea! I could move in here with the two of you and you could help me raise the baby!”
Leo: “No, Violet, that’s not an answer. Our house is very small, and Lily and I are just starting our lives together.”
Violet: “I won’t get in the way, I promise! And wouldn’t it be so much fun to have a little baby that we could all play with together?”
Leo: “When Lily and I are ready for a baby, we know how to make one. You can’t move in here, Violet.”

Violet (sobbing again): “Ok, I know. You’re right. I just don’t know what I’m going to do. My baby and I are doomed. DOOMED, I say! We have no future! We have no friends! No one’s ever going to love us! Why are we even here? We shouldn’t be here! We shouldn’t be anywhere! I have to go.”

Leo: “Now, Violet. It's not that bad. You have friends. You still live at home, right? Your parents will help you, won't they?”
Violet: “They are furious with me, but they said I can stay and they’ll help with the baby.”
Leo: “See? They love you. And they’ll love your baby. Just don’t go trying to find someone else to ‘pin it on’. That’s not fair to anyone. And who knows, maybe the baby’s father will change his mind.”

Violet (to herself): “Well, that didn’t work. All that sobbing and pleading and . . . nothing. Their hearts must be made of stone. Time to put my thinking cap back on. Geez, I used to be so much better at stuff like this.”

Leo: “Thank you for believing me.”
Lily: “Of course I believe you. But . . . Wow! What a Wackadoodle!”
Leo: “She’s one of a kind, that’s for sure.”
Lily: “Thank the stars for that! The simverse doesn’t need more than one of those.”
Leo: “Still, I do kind of feel sorry for her.”
Lily: “I do too. But at the same time, I wonder how much of what she told us is even true.”
Leo: “Good point. But I don’t want to think about that.”
Lily (smiling flirtatiously): “Me neither . . you were saying something about knowing what to do with me?”
Leo (grinning): “I was indeed. Come on, I’ll show you!”
Lily (winking): “Hold that thought. It’s time for my next class.”

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.07 What a Whack-a-Doodle! (5/20/23)
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2023, 07:39:21 PM »
So much drama!  I bet Leo's really glad now that he chose the sensible and sweet Lily instead of the volatile, conniving Violet!
I have no sympathy whatsoever for Violet.  I mean, she even lives at home and her parents promise to support her.
She can blame it on the Flower Bunny, Yamachan, or Father Winter.  Those three no doubt get so much action during holidays and festivals that they probably scarcely remember every sim they've hooked up with. *winks

Good for Lily, believing in Leo!
About the insect farms, I've never had an insect farm spontaneously combust in any of my games. Never.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2023, 02:08:00 AM »
Wow! Violet!

Thank goodness Lily has total confidence in Leo.

Have you got the Bombadier Beetles? I've never had a fire with the bug boxes but I avoid those particular bugs because I think they can explode. The other thing to watch out for is, if you've upgraded your loo to composter but don't feed the "compost" to the bugs, your loo can set your Sim on fire when they use it.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2023, 11:19:04 PM »

That's a whole lot of drama, baby momma! Fortunately, Leo and Lily knew better than to get involved with . . . *waves hand vaguely* all that!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Glazey's Ten-Gen Jumble - 1.07 What a Wackadoodle! (5/20/23)
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2023, 08:31:18 AM »
I'm so glad that Lily stayed strong and firm and never doubted Leo!  They're so great together.
I'll bet it was that darned Thorne Bailey who knocked up poor Violet.  That guy's always causing trouble!

anything