Author Topic: LastException because of "Dine Out Reloaded 3.3"  (Read 2284 times)

Offline DukemonX

• Nooboo
LastException because of "Dine Out Reloaded 3.3"
« on: April 15, 2023, 01:36:30 PM »
The game creates this LastException file for me every time after the game shows me an error code (102:4809cdd1:56dc4646).
I play this savegame on my notebook. Installed are several packs, but only a few selected are loaded. Actively loaded so far were:

Basegame, DineOut, CoolKitchenSP and ToddlersSP.

No problems. No error message. Playable.

Now I have added these packs:

Werewolves, Realm of Magic

From the site seebee Sims4Me I use various mods to prevent or modify undesirable game behavior. Among them are mods like the guests remain seated at dinner until they have finished eating. The quality of the food is better. Food stalls and bars offer more food and better food, etc. So if more packs are added, I add the modules of mods, so that they also work with these packs.
However, the LastException file now only mentions Carl's DineOut Reloaded 3.3 mod.
The save game is loaded by the game also only up to the world selection, if I want to load into a household or a lot I land just again on the world selection.
Again, that just now only after I have activated werewolves and RoM at game start.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: LastException because of "Dine Out Reloaded 3.3"
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023, 01:59:15 PM »
You will need to mention this on Carl's Discord channel or his Patreon for his mods. Also, you might have a mod that is not compatible with Carl's Dine Out mod. 

Shannon

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything