Author Topic: Two bugs I have noticed since the patch (FIXED)  (Read 1268 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Two bugs I have noticed since the patch (FIXED)
« on: March 15, 2023, 11:35:52 PM »
Two bugs I have noticed since the patch Debug items showing with no cheats, and werewolf's stuck in rage mode.

First this was a new save, no mode game  with localthunbcashe deleted. I am repairing the game now. So it isn't broken mods or save game issues.

Anyway the first issue is buy debug items are not hidden as they should be without using cheats. This isn't a big deal but is happening. Work around isn't really needed as you can just ignore it. It can make finding things harder but still very manageable.

Second issue is much bigger. When the full moon happened and my werewolves wolfed out after the time they should have normalized as it was day, they didn't they were stuck as wolves in full ferral mode. I tried resetting them, I cheated their rage, I tried everything. This lead to the infant being not fed. This is a big isue. I know of no work around. At this time my favorite occult is unplayable. Anyone else with this issue?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Two bugs I have noticed since the patch
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 04:56:23 AM »
Repairing the game seems to have fixed it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything