Author Topic: Show off your favorite sims!  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Show off your favorite sims!
« on: February 25, 2023, 05:49:11 PM »
An idea @oshizu threw out several days ago:  A thread to show off some of your favorite sims.  Doesn't matter what you like about them, if you're fond of a particular sim, let's see them! 

Just one thing, if they aren't your work, just give credit where it's due.

So first, I'm going to have to share a pic of Tabitha, because Oshizu really likes her:
TS4_x64 2023-02-22 02-08-45.jpg

Tabitha was created by starting with a sim I downloaded and tweaked to my liking, adding another sim from the gallery, and randomizing their daughter.  The result got further tweaking, and so that's where Tabitha came from.  Since she came out so well, I later started a save with her mother, and she had kids with a lot of various premade males.  So far, Rebecca has turned out 10 girls for me, and I recently started doing the same with having her make me some boys. 
So, my three favorites out of Rebecca's Girls.  I think you can guess who their fathers were:
Morticia Goth
TS4_x64 2021-06-05 02-19-37.jpg
Bonnie Zest
TS4_x64 2022-01-05 02-02-25.jpg
Kayla Vatore
TS4_x64 2021-04-14 01-49-02.jpg

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Show off your favorite sims!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 02:19:04 AM »
Brian_Z
Thanks so much for starting this thread! And, you're right, I do really love Tabitha's looks.
For me, just because both parents are attractive sims doesn't necessarily mean their offspring will be attractive, too.
But it looks like you've found a winner in Rebecca: all of her daughters are stunning!
I'm also impressed by the lovely cc hair and clothing you have to adorn your sims. 
Obviously, your sims are living their best lives in your games. They're all so gorgeous!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 02:57:40 AM »
Rebecca's first two-- Morticia, and a daughter from Clement Frost-- did come out looking pretty bad at first.  With Morticia it took me a long time to figure out what was wrong.  Turned out, her head size was maxed out.  She also had huge ears, but that was obvious and easy to fix.  With Mindy, I didn't know how to fix her and ended up giving her a premade face.  Otherwise, the girls just got hair and clothes.  And were made skinny.  My kids usually age up really fat lol.

It's pretty amazing what just a few simple changes can do for a sim.  Like Cassandra Goth, lighten her up several shades and give her new hair:
cassiegoth.jpg

And I bet most people will have one heck of a time identifying this guy.  Especially since you never actually see his face.  What if, instead of a poorly adjusted hillbilly, Jeb Harris was a fun-loving redneck?  Here he's wearing the computer club shirt, I gave him sleeveless flannel shirts from the Werewolves pack.
TS4_x64 2023-02-26 01-15-06.jpg

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023, 04:01:20 AM »
I find this thread to be a very nice idea as I like to see what other simmers do in their game  :) I'm just sorry to say that I like all of my sims so much so I don't think I can post anything here...
Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 08:26:32 PM »
Her name is Luna Moon. She was built to play a high school, orphaned, homerless, bisexual teen werewolf when High School Years came out. She is my favorite in a long time. Her first wolf out happened at prom. It was so funny. Anyway she was created to be very conflicted and her only income was the new at the time side hustles and her were-powers. (until after collage at least.) She was fun. She mastered her inner wolf, graduated with full teen asperations and honors, went to collage and became the scientists she dreamed of as a pup/ She even had pups of her own. She was fun.

Her first time sleeping on the cold hard ground

anything