Author Topic: Valentine's Day Fever  (Read 8151 times)

Offline SueDenim

• Townie
Re: Valentine's Day Fever
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2023, 08:58:09 PM »
@GlazeyLady  - Thank you for being a wonderful Challenge Team Moderator!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2023, 09:34:32 PM »
Thank you @SueDenim - I appreciate the kind words. Wishing you all the best in the challenges and in general.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sone

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Occult
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2023, 02:09:53 AM »
One interesting thing I found in this challenge is that if you skip 'first kiss', you never get the 'moving too fast' proposal rejection. So I made sure not to select the First Kiss option whilst romancing.
I would also give a picture as a 'romantic gift', it was never rejected boosts flirting and I believe gives a boost to both friendship and romance bars.

Honestly I briefly questioned my score after I saw @GlazeyLady 's score, and wondered if i'd maybe made an oopsie myself. Hearing that another player had a very similar strategy to mine was a bit of a relief, I thought I might have to do a redo in case any part of my strategy fell into the exploit category.

Offline Nandarelle

• Townie
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2023, 03:51:13 PM »
Congratulations, mismck, and sone as well.

Now that's a revelation, about the first kiss. I never thought to try that.
Personally, I completely forgot clubs existed for this challenge.
Instead I built my first couple a tiny home for the relationship gains, with Romantic and Convivial lot traits and Wild foxes (that one isn't strategy, just a reference).
Every subsequent couple traveled there to build their relationship, which meant that their green and pink bar were full very fast.