Author Topic: Fit Body Won't Go Away?  (Read 1880 times)

Offline KellySuspended

• Nooboo
Fit Body Won't Go Away?
« on: January 29, 2023, 12:28:32 PM »
So my Sim is perpetually Arnold Schwarzenegger (and she's a girl) as buff as she became. The buffness won't go away after hours of real-time gameplay. Anyone know why and how I can get her back to normal?

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Fit Body Won't Go Away?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 02:37:09 PM »
That last goal for the fitness aspiration, "maximize body potential," means the two main sliders in CAS are maxed right out-- Fitness all the way up, Fatness all the way down.  It isn't hard to make Fatness go back up, but the muscle definition will remain.  Avoiding activity for a long time will let Fitness start falling back down, but it's slow.  Very slow!  And your sim's spontaneous pushups and situps go a long way to delaying it.
So, what can you do about it?  Cheat.  Ctrl-Shift-C, cas.fulleditmode, and then go to a mirror and "Change Sim."  Now you can pull the Fitness slider down until the muscle definition fades to your satisfaction.
If you're a mod user, you can find a skin overlay you like, and those almost always smooth out muscle definition.  On The Sims Resource, RemusSirion's most recent one will smooth out the bulging muscles, but won't cover up tattoos, and your sims can tan normally.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KellySuspended

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 12:35:39 AM »
That was an outstandingly awesome reply. Thanks. I'll try it. When you talk slow, do you mean a full adult lifetime slow? Cuz that's how long it's taking with no changes.

Also, I tried using a cheat code I found somewhere to just set fitness at a certain level. I don't remember what it was to change it back. Is there a way I can look to see what cheats I have operating?

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 04:00:01 PM »
Yeah, probably an entire life stage.  I've had girls go weeks after finishing the Bodybuilder aspiration and not exercising much anymore, and they were getting noticeably heavier but still sporting six-packs!

If there's any sort of log that will show you what cheats you've entered before, I don't know where to find it.

A before and after of one of my girls, with and without a skin overlay.
TS4_x64 2021-01-23 01-23-38.jpg
TS4_x64 2021-01-23 01-28-32.jpg

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 04:31:57 PM »
Brian_Z, your sim is very pretty!

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 03:48:08 PM »
Thanks, I'm rather fond of her myself, so much so she's appeared in several different saves!