Author Topic: A Twitch of a Tale (Nine Lives Dynasty) Complete  (Read 38155 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: A Twitch of a Tale (Nine Lives Dynasty) 6.1: Hunting For Gerbils
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2023, 02:11:51 AM »
So have you figured out what Mac is yet?  It would be obvious in CAS.  And simple enough in-game too-- make him the active sim, get his needs all green, and the icon will tell you.  Humans just get a happy face, aliens get some sort of portal thing, spellcasters get a spellbook.
I'm pretty sure he's just human - no special icons.

His traits include Weak Bloodline but there's no crystal in his inventory and he doesn't do the wand-waving in CAS.

Marie, on the other hand, also with Toff as a father, has the Weak Bloodline trait, the spellcaster icon, a crystal in her inventory and does the wand-waving in CAS.

It would be interesting to do more experimenting but it might feel a little....inhuman, lol. #mysimsaremybabies

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2023, 07:15:44 AM »
A Watcher with a thing for redheads?  How odd  ;=)
Another lovely update!  And a lovely pair of teens there at the end :=)  I'm looking forward to see the trouble the little pranksters cause now that they've "levelled up!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2023, 09:41:46 AM »
A Watcher with a thing for redheads?  How odd  ;=)
Another lovely update!  And a lovely pair of teens there at the end :=)  I'm looking forward to see the trouble the little pranksters cause now that they've "levelled up!"
Redheads with green eyes, definitely my weakness - very pre-Raphaelite!

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2023, 01:50:33 PM »
I'm pretty sure he's just human - no special icons.

His traits include Weak Bloodline but there's no crystal in his inventory and he doesn't do the wand-waving in CAS.

Marie, on the other hand, also with Toff as a father, has the Weak Bloodline trait, the spellcaster icon, a crystal in her inventory and does the wand-waving in CAS.

It would be interesting to do more experimenting but it might feel a little....inhuman, lol. #mysimsaremybabies
How odd!  He should be one or the other!  In CAS, occult sims will say what they are above their traits.  I forgot about the animations, because I got a mod that makes them quit doing that.  I had one spellcaster who wouldn't stop, and I couldn't click details because she wouldn't hold still!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2023, 02:03:17 AM »
How odd!  He should be one or the other!  In CAS, occult sims will say what they are above their traits.  I forgot about the animations, because I got a mod that makes them quit doing that.  I had one spellcaster who wouldn't stop, and I couldn't click details because she wouldn't hold still!
The animation is a little distracting.
I wonder if Mac will age up to teen with a change. That won't be in the next update, though. Although he and Albert have achieved all they need to as children, I'm not aging them up early. Having 4 teens running around High School together is too many hormones for me to manage at once.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
A Twitch of a Tale (Nine Lives Dynasty) 6.2: Magical Mr Mistoffelees
« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2023, 11:29:42 AM »
A Twitch of a Tale (Nine Lives Dynasty) 6.2: Magical Mr Mistoffelees

Mistoffelees: Watcher?
Watcher: Hm?
Mistoffelees: If I’m to be a full-on spellcaster, don’t you think my wardrobe should reflect that?
Watcher: Oh – um – OK. I’ll see what I can do…

6.2.1.jpg

Choo-Choo: Ooh – me back!
Marie: Are you alright, Granny?
Choo-Choo: Just old age, love! Thanks for wearing the titfer I made you.
Marie: It’s cute, Granny.
Choo-Choo: I’d better hop to it. Watcher’s got me working on a project.

6.2.2.jpg

Principal: Ah yes, the Leonine girls. Cousins, isn’t it?
Marie: Yes
Principal: That looks like sportswear, Norah.
Norah: That looks like you slept in it, Principal.
Principal: Am I going to have trouble with you two?
Norah: Why? Do you want some?
Marie: No, no, no! No trouble here. Come on Norah, let’s find our desks.

6.2.4.jpg

Norah: Thanks for coming back after drama club.
Andy: How could I say no to you in that outfit.
Norah: You like this?
Andy: Oh you’ve got it all going on, girl! I love cats too, where’s Nova?
Norah: She’s probably Prowling outside. I love the outdoors.
Andy: Me too! Me and you, girl, we’re made for each other.

6.2.6.jpg

Caretaker: Oh no, not more T-posers getting in the way of me buffing the floor. You think you’re so cool but you’ll look back and be mortified.
Iris: Take no notice, Marie.
Marie: Are you sure this will get me more Social Bunny followers.
Iris: It’s a sure fire way. Don’t forget to friend me on there. I’ll follow you if you follow me.
Caretaker: Doggone kids, messing up my hallway.

6.2.7.jpg

Norah: I ordered this online. Someone’s gonna get a fun surprise. I’m sure I’ve got time to do it before class…

6.2.8.jpg

Principal: I knew it. You really are trouble. Just because you’re wearing a cute hat, Miss Leonine, don’t think you’ll get away with this.
Norah: Aw, you think my hat’s cute? My granny knitted it.
Principal: Your granny? Choo-Choo?
Norah: Well she’s my cousin’s granny but she speaks fondly of you.
Principal: She does? We-ell… No! Stop trying to distract me. It’s detention for you!
Norah: But it’s my Erratic nature. You can’t discriminate against me.
Principal: What? You’re erratic nature might explain what you’re doing but it doesn’t let you prank all your classmates.

6.2.9.jpg

Mistoffelees: So how was school today?
Norah: I got busted down another grade by the drama teacher because I was too wonderful apparently. The audience loved it but it wasn’t what she wanted.
Mistoffelees: Another grade? So you’re a D now? You’d better sort that out. What are you doing now?
Norah: I’m making a promposal. Yes, it’s a real word. There’s this guy at school. Well, there’s several really, but Andy’s the one for Saturday night at least.

6.2.12.jpg

Norah: Thanks for coming on a date with me, Andy. I thought you’d like that we’re outside.
Andy: You know me so well.
Norah: About the Prom…Will you?
Andy: After messing about with you on the cuddle carts? Of course I’ll go to the Prom with you, doll-face. I can’t wait.

6.2.14.jpg

Marie: There’s such a jumble in here. Why can’t they organise it by size or colour or item or something. It’s like someone’s just thrown stuff on the nearest rail. If I choose this…and that…they look good together… Let’s see if anyone wants it on Trendi.

6.2.15.jpg

Choo-Choo: So nice of you fellas to hang about after Harvest. I see you like the classic films. Ah it takes me back. Watcher has me here all day every day, knitting and reminiscing. Reminiscing and knitting.

6.2.17.jpg

Watcher: Congratulations, Toff. You got both your spellcaster aspirations.
Mistoffelees: Is that it? Not even a screen splash for either of them? For magic aspirations, it’s a bit of an anti-climax, frankly.
Watcher: Maybe there was a screen splash but…I missed it. Nice pully, by the way, with the scarf.
Mistoffelees: Another mother-in-law classic. She’s knitting up a storm down there!

6.2.18.jpg

Choo-Choo: That’s right, love. Your ol’ mum would’ve been so proud to see you learnin’.
Marie: She would?
Choo-Choo: Too right! She was trying for the Lady of the Knits when she collapsed. That’s why I’m going for it. But if I don’t make it, I want you to ‘ave a go.
Marie: The boys don’t mind their jumpers but they don’t really like their socks.
Choo-Choo: I know dear, but it makes me ‘appy to see ‘em.
Marie: Dad says we might move soon, as he’s done enough training here in Glimmerbrook. Maybe we won’t need all this knitwear where we’re going…
Choo-Choo: Oh yes we will, my girl. We going for Winter in Windenberg so we can have a full-on Bavarian-style Christmas. Did you know the Christmas tree tradition started in somewhere like Windenberg.
Marie: We won’t have to move school, will we? It’s just…I met a boy there today, Granny. He’s called Keegan.
Choo-Choo: I ‘spect there’s more’n one boy at school, dear.
Marie: Not like this one. I really like him, so Neat. He’s Outgoing too but I hope he’s not flirting with anyone else…
Choo-Choo: Now don’t let the old green eyes ruin a good thing.
Marie: I’ll try, Granny.
Choo-Choo: Anyway, I think you’ll be able to graduate soon, if you keep your nose clean, unlike your cousin.
Marie: I don’t know why she’s always in trouble.
Choo-Choo: There’s one as reaps what she sows.

6.2.19.jpg

Marie: Norah! Norah! Keegan’s asked me to be his girl!
Norah: And why wouldn’t he? Lucky guy!
Marie: How many boyfriends have you got now, Norah?
Norah: I’ve lost track, tbh. I just love all that flirting business.
Marie: It’s only Keegan for me. I couldn’t cheat on him.
Norah: Watcher doesn’t need you to do Soulmate, you know.
Marie: I know…but he is!
Norah: I’m more a “love the one you’re with” kinda girl. Easily distracted by a pair of lovely….
Marie: Norah!
Norah: I was going to say “eyes”. Why? What did you think I was going to say?
Marie: Nothing…

6.2.21a.jpg6.2.23.jpg

Marie: (serenading)…”Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars…”
Keegan: (joining in)”Let me know what Spring is like on Jupiter & Mars”
Marie & Keegan : (together) “In other words, hold my hand. In other words, Darling kiss me!”
Marie: Oh Keegan
Keegan: Oh Marie

6.2.24.jpg

Nova: Can I say something?
Watcher: Well, there’s just the wrapping up left to do.
Nova: This is supposed to be all about me, you know! I'm only in one shot!
Watcher: Go on then!
Nova: Marie did indeed get to graduate and, after joining the Computer Club, Norah managed to hack her grade up to a C. The two young Princesses took their chosen Toms to the Prom. Marie took Keegan, of course.

6.2.27.jpg

Norah took Andy – her favourite – for now. They both got really cold and so changed into Cold Weather outfits fairly quickly.

6.2.28.jpg

Of course, Norah couldn’t resist pranking the punch.
That’s it until next week, folks, when the Child Toms will age into teens and maybe the 3 of us will get some screen time!

6.2.29.jpg

Cat: Nova; Female German Rex; Life 6; Adult; Prowler, Curious, Fluffy

6.2.nova.jpg

Progress

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Cat Companions

Current Household: Glimmerbrook
Generation 3
Choo-Choo Leonine
: Elder; Family-Oriented, Good, Socially Awkward; 2 As; Aspirations achieved – Goal Oriented, Beach Life, Academic; Bonus Collections: Space Rocks, Crystals, Elements, Shells

Generation 4
Mistoffolees Leonine
: Alien hybrid Spellcaster; Adult; Neat, Bookworm, Recycle Disciple; 2 As; Aspirations: Spell Master, Potions Master; Collections – Aliens, Message Bottles
Albert Leonine: Father Winter’s Baby; Child; Good; 1 A

Generation 5
Marie Leonine
: Spellcaster; Teen; Cat Lover, Jealous; 2 As; Aspiration – Admired Icon
Norah Leonine: hybrid; Loves-Outdoors, Erratic; 1 A
Mac Leonine: Child; Bookworm; 1 A

L-to-R: Norah, Mistoffelees, Mac holding Nova, Choo-Choo, Marie, Albert – all wearing jumpers and socks hand-knitted by Choo-Choo
6.2.family.jpg

Notes

There’s a couple of magical collections that Toff could go for but I don’t really like Glimmerbrook – it’s very dark and the weather’s not great. I’m not sure Windenberg will be any brighter but it’s been a while since I played there. If you’ve got Windenberg, which lot is your favourite and why? #lookingforrecommendations

I’ve put down that Marie has got Admired Icon aspiration although the game hasn’t registered it. The last milestone requires her to have 250 followers on Social Bunny. She has over 1,000. Googling it suggests it’s a common problem. If you can recommend a way to trigger it other than a cheat, I’d be grateful. It’s not a requirement but it would make me happy.

Choo-Choo is going for Lady of the Knits but I’m also trying to get her adding in all the long socks and jumpers. I’m not sure the family really like wearing them but they always have an alternative outfit so it’s their choice! I’m hoping they’ll still be available after her imminent demise…

Cockney Rhyming Slang
•   Titfer – Tit-for-tat - hat

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Twitch of a Tale (Nine Lives Dynasty) 6.2: Magical Mr Mistoffelees
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2023, 11:53:35 AM »
When doing the two magical aspirations, my sims always complete the "Reach Virtuoso Rank" goal last.
So, they first get the Virtuoso spask then, whenever I switch to either magical aspiration, they'll get that splash, too.
I like to wait and time the splash for later, or all my splash screenshots end up in front of the outhouses, lol!

Something about the Prom that I'm not always down for: If my teens don't want to go to Prom or trigger No-Invite resentment, they need to avoid romancic relationships or prepare to apologize.
I had to add a Thermostat to the Auditorium--in winters, my teens got chilled and changed out of their prom outfits to their Cold Weather clothing.

The girls are adorable.  Looking forward to getting to know Mac and Albert better. :D
I can't imagine Mac will change as a teen, though he'll get a "manifested as spellcaster" (or something like that) message when he ages up.
Mac and his mysterious skin tone.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2023, 06:40:36 AM »
Haha, poor Nova!  The star of the show barely gets any screen time, but let's face it, those teen gals are a pretty great duo and they make themselves hard to ignore!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2023, 10:38:18 AM »
When doing the two magical aspirations, my sims always complete the "Reach Virtuoso Rank" goal last.
So, they first get the Virtuoso spask then, whenever I switch to either magical aspiration, they'll get that splash, too.
I like to wait and time the splash for later, or all my splash screenshots end up in front of the outhouses, lol!

Something about the Prom that I'm not always down for: If my teens don't want to go to Prom or trigger No-Invite resentment, they need to avoid romancic relationships or prepare to apologize.
I had to add a Thermostat to the Auditorium--in winters, my teens got chilled and changed out of their prom outfits to their Cold Weather clothing.

The girls are adorable.  Looking forward to getting to know Mac and Albert better. :D
I can't imagine Mac will change as a teen, though he'll get a "manifested as spellcaster" (or something like that) message when he ages up.
Mac and his mysterious skin tone.
Toff did get "Reach Virtuoso Rank" last on both aspirations. I must have been clicking away on something else when the splash screens came up. Ah well, he's planning to pass the spellcaster hat on to the next generation and concentrate on other things so he's forgiven me for missing it.

Marie & Norah thank you for the compliments, oh wait...no. Norah was just talking to herself. Marie thanks you, though :)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2023, 10:40:16 AM »
Haha, poor Nova!  The star of the show barely gets any screen time, but let's face it, those teen gals are a pretty great duo and they make themselves hard to ignore!
Norah is quite shameless and revels in the attention her blue looks reap. Marie has less confidence but she knows what she wants! I'm enjoying them as a duo but I'm quite nervous about 4 teens in the house at once.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2023, 02:28:03 PM »
You might enjoy having your next spellcaster choose Nova as their familiar.
The familiar comments constantly to their spellcaster--that might be fun for you.
And if you don't like it, you can always "Unbind" Nova as the familiar. ;-)

As you know, I love playing spellcaster sims.  But I can live without the familiars.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2023, 05:14:31 PM »
You might enjoy having your next spellcaster choose Nova as their familiar.
The familiar comments constantly to their spellcaster--that might be fun for you.
And if you don't like it, you can always "Unbind" Nova as the familiar. ;-)

As you know, I love playing spellcaster sims.  But I can live without the familiars.
Nova as a familiar? Yes that does sound fun... watch this space.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
A Twitch of a Tale (Nine Lives Dynasty) 6.3: Pen & Ink
« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2023, 01:28:24 PM »
A Twitch of a Tale (Nine Lives Dynasty) 6.3: Pen & Ink

Norah: It’s totally unfair that I got busted down by the drama club teacher. I’m going to hack my grade up.
Mistoffelees: That doesn’t always end well…
Norah: I don’t care. I can’t get any lower.
Mistoffelees: They could flunk you out of school. Look, if you’re really determined, try this Good Luck potion. It might help.
Norah: Thanks, Uncle Toff.

6.3.1.jpg

Choo-Choo: You’ll never learn if you stay all tense like that.
Norah: Stupid Good Luck potion, stupid hacking, stupid wishing well, stupid school.
Choo-Choo: Let’s try again another day.

6.3.2.jpg

Norah: Look, Principal, I really am very sorry.
Principal: I need to see a turn-around in your attitude, Miss Leonine.
Norah: I will, I will.
Principal: Talk with your class teacher. He’ll give you some pointers.

6.3.3.jpg

Norah: I had a chat with my teacher, Mr Watanabe. He was really nice about everything and suggested Computer Club instead of Drama. It seems like a good plan…either my grades will go up or I’ll get better at hacking…

6.3.5.jpg

Norah: This is my teacher, Mr Watanabe. See, I told you he was nice. That girl sitting 2 desks away from me? She’s in the Computer Club too. She started off nice but then she didn’t like it when I started to match her skills. I wonder which locker is hers… I do have a stick bomb left that’s just begging to be used.

6.3.4.jpg

Watcher: Nova?
Nova: Don’t look at me!
Watcher: But you wanted more screen time.
Nova: How was I to know there was a skunk in that bush? I thought it was a squirrel and I can beat those paws-down! Those skunks play dirty!
Watcher: I’ll get someone to brush you.
Nova: Twice!

6.3.6.jpg

Nova: The young Toms age up into Teen Toms on Christmas Eve. Albert, the son of the Cockney Princess and the Cold Beard, becomes a Dance Machine and Mac, the human son of Toff and Senior Pollination Technician #3, ages up with his father’s Neat trait.

6.3.6a.jpg6.3.6b.jpg

Watcher: Oops, sorry Nova.
Nova: Really? You couldn’t pick a better time to take my photo?
Watcher: More Screen Time, remember?
Nova: A cat’s got to do what a cat’s got to do!

6.3.7.jpg

Mistoffelees: Happy Christmas, everyone!
Choo-Choo: Let’s sing!
Norah: Can I invite Andy over?
Mistoffelees: I thought you’d been kissing other teens?
Norah: That was just flirting. It’s always been Andy as my true love.
Mac: Dad? About my weak bloodline – why am I not a Spellcaster?
Mistoffelees: I was a new spellcaster when I had you.
Mac: But I’m not an alien either.
Mistoffelees: You are who you are, and I love you.
Mac: Would you help me become a Spellcaster like you?
Mistoffelees: If that’s what you want.

6.3.8.jpg

Andy: I don’t appreciate being made a fool of!
Norah: Andy! Don’t be like that! I want this to be a gold medal date!
Andy: The mood I’m in? You’ll be lucky to get bronze!
Norah: It’s Christmas – peace to all people!
Andy: Sounds like you’ve been giving a piece to all people, that’s for sure.

6.3.13.jpg

Norah: How about some make-up messing about in a bush? You know how much we both like being outside.
Andy: We-ell, OK then. But don’t think I’ve forgiven you. This is just messing about!
Norah: Aha! Gold medal date!

6.3.14.jpg

Practical Sage: Your weak bloodline gives you the right to become a Spellcaster without collecting motes
Mac: Wow – I feel…magical!

6.3.16.jpg

Mistoffelees: How are you getting on, son?
Mac: This is my third lot of potions and spells. It’s amazing! All the things I can do…
Mistoffelees: Remember Mac, with great power…
Mac: Comes great responsibility. Yeah yeah, Dad. Everyone keeps stressing that.

6.3.17.jpg

Nova: Ah – I love a fireplace.
Watcher: You’ve not eaten your dinner. How long have you been standing there?
Nova: I could stand here forever. I really need the litter tray but just look at those flames. They’re mesmerising
Watcher: You’re obsessed. I’m afraid the fire’s got to go.
Nova: Noooooooo!

6.3.18.jpg

Mob Boss: Losers!
Mac: Excuse me?
Mob Boss: Losers! The lot of them. They wouldn’t know a job opportunity if it bit them in the…
Mac: What is it you do, exactly?
Mob Boss: Whatever takes my fancy, young man. That’s what I do. What’s your name, son?
Mac: Mac, and I’m not your son.
Mob Boss: No Mac, you’re not. Now run along and find out about all the hard work you can do to earn a few bob.

6.3.19.jpg

Choo-Choo: Pooh! What’s that pen & ink? Nova? Not again!
Nova: Meow!
Choo-Choo: I had to have 2 showers last time I brush it all off.
Nova: Meow.

6.3.22.jpg

Norah: Andy?
Andy: I’ve come to see if you’ll be my BFF again?
Norah: Now? We’re in the middle of a class.
Andy: So? I need to know - after how we left it last time...
Norah: OK, OK.

6.3.22a.jpg

Norah: I’m so sorry Mr Watanabe. We had a bad date and Andy couldn’t wait.
Kakeru: I know it’s not your fault Norah. Andy needs to learn better timing.
Norah: He will. Thank you so much for understanding.
Kakeru: Oh – I’m not sure you should hug me like this.
Norah: I’m just really grateful.
Andy: Grateful?

6.3.22b.jpg

Principal: I need to talk to you.
Norah: Me?
Principal: No, Miss Leonine. It’s time you left for Computer Club.
Norah: Bye, Mr Watanabe. See you tomorrow.
Kakeru: Bye Norah. Don’t forget your homework.
Principal: Mr Watanabe, please explain why were you in here on your own with Miss Leonine?
Kakeru: Just handing out extra credit, Principal. The other students left while I was doing that and I didn’t notice.
Principal: The door was shut Mr Watanabe. Look, I know you’re new but you need to be careful. Incidents can be taken amiss. Miss Leonine is…trouble.
Kakeru: It’s nothing like that, I assure you. I’ll be more careful in future.
Principal: See that you are, Mr Watanabe. Careers are easily lost.

6.3.22c.jpg

Andy: Take that!
Norah: Andy! A drink in my face?
Andy: I thought agreeing to be my BFF, you’d change your behaviour but…
Norah: But what?
Andy: You and that creep of a teacher!
Norah: Mr Watanabe?
Andy: Mr Slimeball you mean!
Norah: He’s just my teacher. Why did you come on this date if you felt like that.
Andy: So I could rant and rave at you.
Norah: It all counts as socialising so rant away!
Andy: I’m so angry!
Norah: I’m still going to flirt with you and tell you jokes!
Andy: That girl over there is flirting with you too!
Norah: Oh yes – I just need to pop over there and ask to be just friends.
Andy: Unbelievable!
Norah: And yet it’s my 3rd gold date with you! Let’s end it early.
Andy: Fine by me!

6.3.24.jpg

Norah: Hi Mr Watanabe. What are you doing at the Prom?
Kakeru: I’m the chaperone, Norah.
Norah: Chaperone? You’d better keep your eye on me, then! At least, that’s what Andy thinks.
Kakeru: How come you’ve changed into your cold weather outfit.
Norah: I got cold while you and I stayed outside talking together.
Kakeru: Oh no! The others have all gone in and it’s just you and me out here. Let’s go inside and get warm.
Norah: Yes please. Can I have a picture with you? I’ve been telling my family about what a great teacher you are.
Kakeru: Sure, that should be OK.

6.3.34.jpg

Norah: Andy didn’t ask me to the Prom. He’s mad at me and now I’m mad at him.
Kakeru: I can’t really help with that.
Norah: Ooh I wanna dance with somebody.
Kakeru: I’m sure anyone would be happy to dance with you.
Norah: Like this?
Kakeru: Don’t stand so close to me.
Norah: It’s just a dance, Mr Watanabe.

6.3.35.jpg

Cat: Nova; Female German Rex; Life 6; Adult; Prowler, Curious, Fluffy

6.3.nova.jpg

Progress

Cat Companions

Current Household: Von Windenberg Estate, Crumbling Isle, Windenberg
Generation 3
Choo-Choo Leonine
: Elder; Family-Oriented, Good, Socially Awkward; 2 As; Aspirations achieved – Goal Oriented, Beach Life, Academic, Lady of the Knits; Bonus Collections: Space Rocks, Crystals, Elements, Shells

Generation 4
Mistoffolees Leonine
: Alien hybrid Spellcaster; Adult; Neat, Bookworm, Recycle Disciple; 2 As; Aspirations: Spellcraft & Sorcery, Purveyor of Potions; Collections – Aliens, Message Bottles
Albert Leonine: Father Winter’s Baby; Teen; Good, Dance Machine; 1 A

Generation 5
Marie Leonine
: Spellcaster; Teen; Cat Lover, Jealous; 2 As; Aspiration – Admired Icon, Musical Genius
Norah Leonine: hybrid; Loves-Outdoors, Erratic; 1 A; Aspirations – Drama Llama, Serial Romantic
Mac Leonine: Teen; Bookworm, Neat; 1 A

L-to-R: Marie, Mistoffelees, Mac holding Nova, Choo-Choo in the Forbidden Sweater, Albert, Norah
6.3.family.jpg

Notes

When Andy showed up really angry for 2 dates, I had no hopes of getting Gold Medals for them but our girl Norah persevered. She considered asking him just to be friends at the end of the last date but he’s such a good match…Cat Lover and Loves Outdoors. Surely he could help her bring in the next generation…

Nova’s wildlife interactions seem to have increased dramatically on the Crumbling Isle in Windenberg. I also don’t like the Von Windenberg Estate lot as visitors take forever to arrive. The household will be moving in the next episode for Marie & Norah’s last week as teens.

Cockney Rhyming Slang
•   Pen & Ink - Stink

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: A Twitch of a Tale (Nine Lives Dynasty) 6.3: Pen & Ink
« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2023, 02:32:13 PM »
Mac was able to skip the mote gathering quest?  Interesting!  I think I've always had a parent cast Rite of Ascension on any non-spellcaster kids, so I didn't know that.  If you want to clean Nova the easy way, "Scruberoo" should work.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: A Twitch of a Tale (Nine Lives Dynasty) 6.3: Pen & Ink
« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2023, 03:49:44 PM »
Mac was able to skip the mote gathering quest?  Interesting!  I think I've always had a parent cast Rite of Ascension on any non-spellcaster kids, so I didn't know that.  If you want to clean Nova the easy way, "Scruberoo" should work.
Ah - Scruberoo - good plan!