Author Topic: The Nine Lives Dynasty  (Read 9004 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Nine Lives Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2022, 07:23:15 AM »
While the Founder started building their Veterinary skill, can they also begin working on the other requirements/museum items?

Definitely.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2022, 07:41:12 AM »
While the Founder started building their Veterinary skill, can they also begin working on the other requirements/museum items?

Definitely.
Thanks - Seasons greeting :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2022, 10:32:24 AM »
Just starting my first attempt at this if anyone fancies following the madness: A Twitch of a Tale

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2022, 11:27:06 AM »
Just starting my first attempt at this if anyone fancies following the madness: A Twitch of a Tale

I will be reading your progress. Good luck!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2022, 05:29:55 AM »
Is it OK to add other pets to the household as long as the designated CAT is constant?

Thanking you in advance :)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2022, 07:27:56 AM »
Is it OK to add other pets to the household as long as the designated CAT is constant?

No. As per this rule...

• When you have completed the first requirement (reach level 9 of the veterinary skill) you can adopt a cat. This is the only pet you may add to your household.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2022, 07:51:37 AM »

No. As per this rule...

• When you have completed the first requirement (reach level 9 of the veterinary skill) you can adopt a cat. This is the only pet you may add to your household.

Sorry - I don't know how I skimmed over this rule (face palm)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2022, 09:47:57 AM »

Sorry - I don't know how I skimmed over this rule (face palm)

No worries. It's hiding at the end of the rule. :)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2022, 02:53:06 AM »
Regarding the 9 'A's in school, is that child school AND High School so one Sim could get 2 'A's?
Or is it just one of those and, if so, which one?
Thanking you in advance.  :)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2022, 06:42:04 AM »
Regarding the 9 'A's in school, is that child school AND High School so one Sim could get 2 'A's?
Or is it just one of those and, if so, which one?
Thanking you in advance.  :)

It's either/or child school or high school. Both count. The rule just says 9 A's so it does not matter the source.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2022, 10:55:31 AM »
Thanks for answering all my questions, I've just got a couple more...

- regarding the "no life extension" rule, is the Bodybuilder aspiration (with it's long life extension) allowed and is it OK to plead with the Grim Reaper?

- my Top-Notch-Toddlers don't get the trait (and haven't for some months) which I think is a known bug. Is the equip cheat allowed in this circumstance?

Many thanks :)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2022, 02:45:20 PM »
Thanks for answering all my questions, I've just got a couple more...

- regarding the "no life extension" rule, is the Bodybuilder aspiration (with it's long life extension) allowed and is it OK to plead with the Grim Reaper?

Both would be examples of life extension, so these would not be allowed.

- my Top-Notch-Toddlers don't get the trait (and haven't for some months) which I think is a known bug. Is the equip cheat allowed in this circumstance?

Many thanks :)

Yes, if you're certain you performed the necessary work to get the Top Notch trait, and you do not get it, then using a cheat is fine.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2023, 09:06:02 AM »
Thanks. Happy New to the team :D

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2023, 03:32:30 PM »
Regarding the Museum Paintings
- 9 paintings of your pet (one from each life), including at least one from each life stage (kitten, adult, elder)

- I got 3 paintings of my cat's first life, not being sure which one I would use, before she died. When she was resurrected, she came back as an elder. So...if she's only ever going to come back as an elder and we're not allowed other life-extensions (age-down treats?) how can I have both kitten and adult (which can only be from her first life) within the 9 paintings that are 1 from each life? (I hope I've explained my question clearly - it is a bit confusing)

Thanks in advance

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2023, 08:26:39 AM »
Regarding the Museum Paintings
- 9 paintings of your pet (one from each life), including at least one from each life stage (kitten, adult, elder)

- I got 3 paintings of my cat's first life, not being sure which one I would use, before she died. When she was resurrected, she came back as an elder. So...if she's only ever going to come back as an elder and we're not allowed other life-extensions (age-down treats?) how can I have both kitten and adult (which can only be from her first life) within the 9 paintings that are 1 from each life? (I hope I've explained my question clearly - it is a bit confusing)

Thanks in advance
Hi team - do you have an answer for the above?

Also, 2 more queries:
- regarding the "at least 24 hours (continuous) in 9 different worlds, is it OK to book a vacation for 1 day and rely on the game auto-ending the vacation after 24 hours or should they extend the vacation just to make sure?

- regarding the museum item of unique level 9 career rewards, these are usually in the household inventory so can only be added to an off-site museum artificially, when level 9 has been achieved. Is there a work-around for this or does the museum have to be on the home lot? Apologies for my lack of experience with museums...

Many thanks in advance