Author Topic: Sim's Aspirations  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Sim's Aspirations
« on: October 19, 2022, 12:52:10 AM »
Hi, are there 4 stages of aspirations now (toddler, child, teen, and adult)? My sim did not complete her aspiration as a teen and when she became an adult, it completely changed. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong? I thought that the teen aspiration went into adulthood.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Sim's Aspirations
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 08:38:42 AM »
Aspirations available for teens do transfer to adulthood except the 4 teen only aspirations from the high school expansion. There is no toddler aspiration just a trait earned from skilling up all traits to three and a better one for maxing them all.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 07:49:56 PM »
I looked up the teen only aspirations and I do not have  the High School pack. I went back 1 save and her aspiration was Best Selling Author which *should have transferred over to adulthood. However, it didn't. She had only completed 2 of the 5 written books that are required. Maybe I thought it prompted me to choose an aspiration for her again so I gave her the wealth one (fabulously wealthy). I just went back into the original save from last night and changed her aspiration back to the original and the progress is still there. I was pretty tired when I closed down so maybe it was my mistake? I don't know. It looks like everything is good now though. Thanks!

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 06:56:37 AM »
Glad it was resolved.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2022, 10:42:29 AM »
It just happened again. When my teen aged up, I got the prompt to choose her aspiration. I chose the same one, but this seems to be another change by EA. From what I read, it came from the teen ep..