Author Topic: Flowers of the Apocalypse: Challenge Failure...  (Read 32242 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Flowers of the Apocalypse 5.9: Friday's Child
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2022, 11:24:27 AM »
Well, I believe your NSB break did wonders for the Odrade's prior tendency toward all girls!
Still #TeamSevern, but with the parents still popping out nooboos, I wonder if you'll move Severn and Tay out to opt for a younger baby-maker sibling.
Congrats, Jazz! (Compared to other careers, the Investor career lifted so few restrictions. I'd assumed it would unlock the Fab Wealthy aspiration because investments.)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Flowers of the Apocalypse 5.9: Friday's Child
« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2022, 02:18:02 PM »
Well, I believe your NSB break did wonders for the Odrade's prior tendency toward all girls!
Still #TeamSevern, but with the parents still popping out nooboos, I wonder if you'll move Severn and Tay out to opt for a younger baby-maker sibling.
Congrats, Jazz! (Compared to other careers, the Investor career lifted so few restrictions. I'd assumed it would unlock the Fab Wealthy aspiration because investments.)
Severn is the only gen 6 with red hair and green eyes! I think it's a safe bet that he'll bring in the next generation  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.1: Push the Button
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2022, 11:06:13 AM »
Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.1: Push the Button

Iris: Still me narrating! I hope you don’t mind. Everyone else is busy busy busy! Here’s Mum aging up my youngest brother Plym! He’s a little chubblet but very cute in his default wardrobe. Watcher says he doesn’t need changing.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Iris: You can find out what Lily has been up to by going online. In fact, it’s difficult to avoid her memes and status updates. Still, she is a 5-star celebrity now. Here she is posing for photos while she waited for the crowds to gather before the tile ceremony.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Iris: Oh yes! My aunt has her own tile on the boardwalk of fame! It’s quite cool actually although, because I’m a loner, I haven’t got anyone to tell about it, except y’all out there…

Iris: Lily takes her twin Jazz along to some of her events. I heard they went dancing at the Narwahl Arms.

Iris: Lily also hosted another Meet & Greet at home for her birthday. Technically it was Tay and Severn’s birthday too, as well as Jazz’s but all the guests really came to see Lily.

Iris: Tay got all Proper so he hates seeing Mum & Dad snogging. He started on the Freelance Programming career – it’s the only career that let’s you work at home. If he can prove it can be done, everyone else can choose that option too. Severn became a full-on Party Animal and wants to be a Mixologist. We’ve not been allowed a bar until now, plus Watcher keeps stopping us having any drinks but water from the fridge.

Iris: To be fair, on my birthday – the next day, Severn threw me a black & white party. He knows I don’t like lots of strangers so it was just family. He tended the bar and made Zebra Fizzes for the grown-ups but rootbeer floats for me and Ribble.

Iris: Mum and Lily were encouraging Jazz and Teme to pursue their dream jobs. Jazz became an entertainer – a bit different to the business world. I don’t think Teme has changed.

Iris: I blew out my candles with just my brother Tay and uncle Trent watching. I’m a geek now. I also want to be a friend to animals but we can’t have pets. Maybe I’ll sort that out…

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Iris: Aging up in black and white gave me a cool outfit but not a black and white one, which was strange. Jazz aged up all by herself at my party, 24 hours after Lily. She didn’t look happy about it!

Iris: Lily carried on going to places. At least she didn’t drag me to the Light Festival again. She did some fire dancing…and got a selfie with Yamachan…

Iris: And finally she got enough cheers to be a World-Famous Celebrity.

Iris: Watching Lily do her fame thing gave me enough confidence to go to my first Prom all by myself, even though I don’t know anyone!

Iris: Watcher had me introduce myself to everyone to help me relax but I was still a bit stressed. The guys at the prom all had awkward traits. One was even Evil!

Iris: Another guy invited me to the funfair afterwards. These two look nice, right? Nope. One’s Jealous and the other is High Maintenance. Honestly, my options are not great for romance…

Progress Week 44 - Year 3, Summer

Careers: Cleared - 24; In Progress - 3; Remaining – 21
Full List

Previous Generations

Generation 5
Trent Odrade:
Adult/moved out; Engineer-Computer completed week 40
Thames Odrade heir: Adult; Active, Romantic, Dog-Lover; Athlete-Professional completed week 40
Teme Odrade: Adult; Gardener-Floral Designer completed week 41
Lily Odrade: YA: Loves-Outdoors, Outgoing, Creative; Social Media 8/10
Jasmine Odrade: YA/moved out: Business-Investor completed week 43
Jessie Goth spouse: Adult; Proper, Art-Lover, Insider; Detective completed week 42

Generation 6
Tay Odrade:
YA; Active, Loner, Proper; Freelance Programmer - no awards
Severn Odrade: Teen; Art-Lover, Dog-Lover, Party Animal; Culinary-Mixologist 4/10
Iris Odrade: Teen; Loner, Geek
Ribble Odrade: Child; Good
Plym Odrade: Toddler; Independent

L-to-R: Ribble, Severn, Thames, Jessie holding Plym, Lily, Tay, Iris

Notes

Well folks, I thought Severn, with his red hair and green eyes, was a sure thing for the Gen 6 heir. However I’m growing more and more fond of Iris with her black hair and elfin face. It would mean delaying the start of gen 7 a bit longer, especially if her romance options don’t improve. Let me know if you’re #teamSevern or #teamIris because I’m on the fence here!

Lily's obsession with getting fame and, more importantly for her career, followers has meant Plym's development is a bit behind. He'll get to be a Happy Toddler but his birthday on Sunday will make it hard to get Top-Notch!

Regarding the Freelancer career, I'm not sure how obvious it will be to "clear" it. From hunting around online, I think Tay should get 3 levels of award as he progresses so I'll be looking for those. If anyone knows anything more specific, I'd be grateful for the help. Until someone clears a Freelancer career, the "Work From Home" option can't be chosen for other careers that have it.

Title: Push the Button- 2005 UK hit from Sugababes

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.1: Push the Button
« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2022, 12:13:06 PM »
First of all, congrats on reaching the halfway mark of your challenge, Watcher!
You've maxed 24 careers with the the same number left to clear! Fantastic work!

Iris is very pretty, but I remain #TeamSevern.
It's time to bring the founder Coral's red hair and green eyes back into the family!
But, anyway, this is the Apocalypse Challenge which doesn't require choosing an official heir like a legacy challenge.
If you choose to bring a spouse into the household for Severn, just as example, the only thing that would stop Iris from also having a nooboo (or nooboos) would be household space.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2022, 01:17:43 PM »

What a tough call. I'm rather partial to dark-haired beauties myself, but bringing back the original Odrade style genes would be fun too.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #185 on: December 19, 2022, 04:06:27 PM »
Thanks for the input - I'm now fully back on #teamSevern  :D

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.2: Fill My Little World
« Reply #186 on: December 20, 2022, 09:51:06 AM »
Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.2: Fill My Little World

Jessie: Come on, Plym, blow out your candles! Are you sure you can see with those sunglasses on?
Plym: Pfft!
Jessie: Aw, happy birthday, sweetie. You’re an Art Lover, just like me!

Iris: No boys to meet here so let’s see if I can find something else to do… I’m sure there’s time to prank this loo before the bell…

Iris: Was that the bell? Who cares! I’m hungry. Wait – I’m in trouble? But…detention?

Iris: A fitting end to the Principal! Although, maybe hanging is too good for her!

Tay: Happy Birthday, Ribble!
Ribble: Thanks, Tay. But where is everyone?
Tay: It’s late – everyone thought you’d gone to bed and would blow out your candles in the morning.
Ribble: I couldn’t sleep. I just feel so Active now!
Tay: And yet you want to be a Bestselling Author…

Iris: I really need to get a different sleep outfit. You look nice Mum but it’s a bit lame me wearing the same…
Jessie: Happy Birthday, Thames. How do you feel?
Thames: Old! Time to move out to be with Jazz.
Jessie: I’ll be joining you soon. We just need to find…

Mana: What was in that drink?
Severn: Um – sorry. I was experimenting. I didn’t think you’d drink it. Are you single, by the way?
Mana: Even if I am – and even if you hadn’t just pranked me, I’m too old to start having babies and a career. You haven’t invented the potions that would let me age down yet…
Severn: It shouldn’t be long…
Mana: I’m outta here!

Lily: So you’re a B-Lister
Nanami: Yes! It’s not much fun – I can’t talk to anyone so I thought I’d come and get some advice from you.
Lily: Do you want to be more famous, cos I can help you with that…
Nanami: No – I think I’d like to settle down and get a normal job.
Lily: Are you Single?
Nanami: Yes but I’m attracted to men, sorry!
Lily: That’s perfect. Why don’t you move in here?
Nanami: OK

Severn: So you’ve moved in to be my spouse?
Nanami: If that’s OK. I mean, obviously we have to do things Properly.
Severn: Just like my Mum!
Nanami: But if I commit to you, it would be forever. I’m very Loyal like that.
Severn: And you like computer games?
Nanami: Yes, a bit of a Geek but I’d really like to be an Astronaut.
Severn: Random, but fun!

Nanami: I just want to make a start on this rocket. I’m only a Module Cleaner at the moment but I’m going to reach for the stars! This is a tricky bit but…
Severn: I’ve made a romantic dinner for us…
Nanami: Coming…
Severn: And a romantic drink….
Nanami: Nearly there…

Watcher: The evening ended really well, with both Severn and Nanami committed to the relationship so Jessie moved out to be with Thames and Gen 6 took over the main bedroom.

Watcher: While Severn and Nanami were getting busy, Trent, Teme and a member of the Paparazzi finished off the rocket. Hey, guys! You’re not supposed to be doing that!
Trent: It’s fun
Teme: We’re nearly finished
Paparazzi: You’re not the boss of us!

Watcher: What’s this?
Severn: We just got engaged!
Watcher: In the bathroom?
Nanami: We couldn’t wait – it’s the proper thing to do.

Watcher: Time for your first day!
Nanami: I’m ready. Wish me luck!
Watcher: Is that a baby-bump?
Nanami: Maybe...
Watcher: Ah! Yes it is proper for you to get engaged to the father of the baby you’re expecting! Congratulations!

Severn: Time for an Engagement Party.
Nanami: Raise a glass to this family – we’re half-way through this challenge and I’m expecting the first of Gen 7!
Jessie et al: Cheers!
Watcher: But don’t drink, Nanami.
Nanami: Oh, right! OJ for me, please!

Iris: So you guys out there preferred my brother Severn to me as heir? Just look what you’ve passed over! Prom royalty, I’ll have you know! Still – the pressure’s off now. Time to have some fun!

Progress Week 45 - Year 3, Autumn

Careers: Cleared - 24; In Progress - 4; Remaining – 20
Full List

Previous Generations

Generation 5
Trent Odrade:
Elder/moved out; Engineer-Computer completed week 40
Thames Odrade heir: Elder/Moved Out; Active, Romantic, Dog-Lover; Athlete-Professional completed week 40
Teme Odrade: Adult/moved out; Gardener-Floral Designer completed week 41
Lily Odrade: Adult: Loves-Outdoors, Outgoing, Creative; Social Media 9/10
Jasmine Odrade: Adult/moved out: Business-Investor completed week 43
Jessie Goth spouse: Adult/moved out; Proper, Art-Lover, Insider; Detective completed week 42

Generation 6
Tay Odrade:
YA; Active, Loner, Proper; Freelance Programmer level 1
Severn Odrade heir: YA; Art-Lover, Dog-Lover, Party Animal; Mixologist 7/10
Ribble Odrade: Teen; Good, Active
Plym Odrade: Child; Art-Lover
Nanami Tamura: YA; Proper, Loyal, Geek; Astronaut 2/10

L-to-R: Plym, Ribble, Severn, Lily, Tay, Nanami, Iris

Notes

Nanami just happened by as I was trying to work out who should be heir. Only Lily could introduce herself but she soon got her to move in and then Nanami Stepped Out of the Spotlight.

Tay has maxed his work performance bar once, got the banner and is now at level 1 of the freelance career. He can get through about 3 gigs a day and that's the only way to up performance - the Wishing Well is no help.

Nanami’s baby is due on Monday morning before Lily’s last (hopefully) shift. Lily will try the Wishing Well for a promotion before Nanami goes into labour in the hopes that she’ll be able to move out and make space for twins but it’s not crucial.

Title: Fill My Little World - 2006 UK hit from The Feeling

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.2: Fill My Little World
« Reply #187 on: December 20, 2022, 03:38:46 PM »
Regarding the Freelancer career, I'm not sure how obvious it will be to "clear" it. From hunting around online, I think Tay should get 3 levels of award as he progresses so I'll be looking for those. If anyone knows anything more specific, I'd be grateful for the help. Until someone clears a Freelancer career, the "Work From Home" option can't be chosen for other careers that have it.
The Freelancer gigs are tiered according the level of the corresponding skill.
Each branch's highest-tier gigs require a minimum skill levels.
Freelance Programmer: Programming 7
Digital Artist: Painting 7
Freelance Writer: Writing 10

To make maxing a Freelance career somewhat equivalent to maxing a 10-level career, what about maxing the performance bar by choosing only the top gigs?
Leveling skills isn't hard in TS4, so my suggestion wouldn't be that difficult or time-consuming (that is, require 2.5 weeks).   
Other options would be to either do one gig daily for x number of days or do x number of gigs.
Just my two cents. You are, naturally, free to ignore. :D

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.2: Fill My Little World
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2022, 01:25:29 AM »
The Freelancer gigs are tiered according the level of the corresponding skill.
Each branch's highest-tier gigs require a minimum skill levels.
Freelance Programmer: Programming 7
Digital Artist: Painting 7
Freelance Writer: Writing 10

To make maxing a Freelance career somewhat equivalent to maxing a 10-level career, what about maxing the performance bar by choosing only the top gigs?
Leveling skills isn't hard in TS4, so my suggestion wouldn't be that difficult or time-consuming (that is, require 2.5 weeks).   
Other options would be to either do one gig daily for x number of days or do x number of gigs.
Just my two cents. You are, naturally, free to ignore. :D
Thanks for the advice, it's really helpful. The high level (7-9) security gigs are quick to clear (study system,  hack system, write report) and Tay is doing 3 most days - a total of 16 to date. He's nearly maxed the performance bar for the 2nd time. I'll keep monitoring it and maybe call it at 30 gigs, like in the Big Dreams challenge. I may change my mind if the promotion/rewards are more obvious.  :)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.3: Shine
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2022, 01:32:04 PM »
Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.3: Shine

Lily: You may remember that last Saturday evening I was waiting for my final shift on Monday to get my final promotion. Well, having given me a few duff bonuses in the past, the Wishing Well went above and beyond on Sunday. Wishing for a promotion got me a there-and-then top of my career promotion. Whoop Whoop!

Lily: I immediately signed the papers on a celebrity home in the Del Sol hills. After all, I’m a 5-star World Famous Celebrity. I need my space and the status!

Severn: You look so lovely, Nanami!
Nanami: I love your formal look too. And you say this is the first ever Flowers wedding?
Severn: We’ve never been all able to travel before. It was Dad clearing Professional Athlete that helped us all get more resilient.
Nanami: I must remember to thank him. I can’t wait for our first dance.
Severn: Ah – no dancing yet. Would you believe we haven’t had any music-lovers in our family?
Nanami: Maybe one of our children will be.

Nanami: Well, baby Hebe, do you think you’ll be a music lover?
Hebe: Gurgle

Severn: Hello Little Orwell. You’re an extra bonus now we’ve got the space that Lily’s left.
Orwell: Gurgle

Ribble: This not going to High School is not as much fun as I thought.
Iris: Yeah! It’s all reading and skilling and playing chess.
Ribble: It’s good to be in a family club now.
Iris: But our brother Severn is the leader and he controls what we get to do.
Ribble: I don’t mind – I like working out.
Iris: But why are you reading a book on Mischief? That’s the one I need!

Iris: Autumn is great with these piles of leaves. Who cares that my responsibility is dropping!
Watcher: Um…

Ribble: Oh dear!
Severn: The maid? I could see she was getting old…
Nanami: Does anyone know her name? Anyone?
Jessie: She’s worked here for ages but always in the background.
Severn: Mum? Are you expecting again?
Jessie: Yes, I rang Plym to see what he thought and he said go for it.
Nanami: Wasn’t that a little inappropriate? He’s only a child.
Grim: Still can’t see me, then?

Orwell: Yucky Chilli
Hebe: Nom Nom
Orwell: Me Sad
Hebe: You missed potty. S’OK
Orwell: You miss too?
Hebe: Nope

Progress Week 46 - Year 3, Autumn

Careers: Cleared - 25; In Progress - 3; Remaining – 20
Full List

Previous Generations

Generation 5
Trent Odrade:
Elder/moved out; Engineer-Computer completed week 40
Thames Odrade heir: Elder/Moved Out; Active, Romantic, Dog-Lover; Athlete-Professional completed week 40
Teme Odrade: Adult/moved out; Gardener-Floral Designer completed week 41
Lily Odrade: Adult/moved out: Loves-Outdoors, Outgoing, Creative; Social Media completed week 46
Jasmine Odrade: Adult/moved out: Business-Investor completed week 43
Jessie Goth spouse: Adult/moved out; Proper, Art-Lover, Insider; Detective completed week 42

Generation 6
Tay Odrade:
YA; Active, Loner, Proper; Freelance Programmer level 3
Severn Odrade heir: YA; Art-Lover, Dog-Lover, Party Animal; Mixologist 9/10
Plym Odrade: Child; Art-Lover
Nanami Tamura: YA; Proper, Loyal, Geek; Astronaut 4/10

Generation 7
Hebe Odrade:
Toddler; Independent
Orwell Odrade: Toddler; Independent

L-to-R: Iris, Nanami holding Orwell, Tay, Severn holding Hebe, Ribble, Plym

Notes

Our 25th Flower (15th girl) born in house is named for the Hebe family of shrubs that are usually hardy in the UK in a range of pinks, purple and white

Our 26th Flower (11th boy) born in house is named for the tidal River Orwell which flows through the county of Suffolk.

Full Disclosure – Hebe had dark eyes but I’ve changed them to green. Also, there was a radio at the wedding venue and the guests did start dancing before I remembered. There have been random dancing previously, especially when Lily was doing her celebrity stuff but I’ve chosen to ignore it as it gave little advantage.

Title: Shine - 2007 UK No.1 hit from Take That

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.3: Shine
« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2022, 11:39:28 PM »
Hebe and Orwell are such cuties!
Who knows? Maybe in the future, Severn & Nanami will have a green-eyed redhead!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.4: When I Grow Up
« Reply #191 on: December 22, 2022, 01:49:40 PM »
Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.4: When I Grow Up

Nanami: Happy Birthday, Plym!
Plym: Thanks, Nanami. I love being in the family club so much that I’ve become and Insider. I also want to be a master chef!
Watcher: Hm – Art Lover – Master Chef – I think we’re looking at some sort of Critic….

Plym: Our first ever All Souls Day!
Iris: Everyone else celebrated All Hallows E’en last night but I like the idea of thinking about everyone we’ve loved and lost today.
Plym: All these paintings of our ancestors!
Iris: It’s a shame we didn’t manage to collect more gravestones

Severn: Lighting the candles, we remember
Ribble: Lighting the candles, we give thanks

Ribble: Happy Birthday, Orwell, come on. Blow the candles out to keep up with your sister!
Orwell: Pfft
Hebe: Yay!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Hebe: How many games is this?
Orwell: Two. One more to go.
Hebe: What’s going on in the kitchen?
Orwell: It’s just Iris telling Plym an unbelievable story.

Orwell: First day of school, are we going to work hard?
Hebe: Nah – what’s the point? We’ve got ages to get to an A

Orwell: Just think if we could make these into water cannons!
Hebe: I’ll get the guy in the vest and you get the guy in the flowery shirt

Watcher: Saturday – midnight! Congratulations, Severn. Top of the Mixologist ladder.
Severn: After ages spent mixing drinks, trying to make something drinkable, I stumbled on a genius drink mix that, when added to any liquid, neutralizes the radiation and renders the liquid safe to drink. Cheap and easy to make, I’ve distributed this miracle drink mix to the whole region, allowing Sims everywhere to raise a glass and drink to their health.

Progress Week 47 - Year 3, Autumn

Careers: Cleared - 26; In Progress - 3; Remaining – 19
Full List

Previous Generations

Generation 6
Tay Odrade:
YA; Active, Loner, Proper; Freelance Programmer level 5/?
Severn Odrade heir: YA; Art-Lover, Dog-Lover, Party Animal; Mixologist completed week 47
Iris Odrade: YA; Loner, Geek, Perfectionist; Secret Agent 4/10
Plym Odrade: Teen; Art-Lover, Insider
Nanami Tamura: YA; Proper, Loyal, Geek; Astronaut 6/10

Generation 7
Hebe Odrade:
Child; Art-Lover
Orwell Odrade: [/b]Child; Creative

L-to-R: Hebe, Ribble, Nanami, Tay, Severn, Iris, Plym, Orwell

Notes

Tay’s work level continues to rise as he tops his performance bar, now on level 5. My plan is to just keep at it until it reaches 10 or stops rising.

Both Nanami and Iris have guaranteed promotions for their Monday shifts. With no room for more nooboos, it could be that Gen 7 is a small one. I haven’t plotted the career timings for Ribble & Plym’s as I’m sort of going with the flow. I’m saving the remaining 3 teen careers for later…

Clearing Mixologist has lifted the following restrictions:
•   No drinks allowed other than soda once Culinary-Chef has been lifted. (replaced by Grody lot challenge – Conservation-Environment career)
•   The Sim attempting this lift may make drinks to practice, but you must delete them or throw them out.
•   No reward potions or any other potions may be drunk.
•   Sims may not visit bars, pubs, lounges or nightclubs.
•   May not purchase or use any bar, 'Sugarfizz Juice Keg', 'Luxe Drink Tray' or 'Summer Drink Tray'.
•   May not attend themed bar nights (Singles Night, Happy Hour etc).
•   Lifting this restriction unlocks Barista career.
•   May not use Convivial lot trait.
It will be a real relief not to have to cancel all those autonomous drinks! I see now that Lily broke the rules when she was on her fame tour, especially when doing shout-outs from festivals as the venue visited were actually bars. I was busy concentrating on stopping the drinking and I guess my break to finish the NSB challenge didn’t help. As this isn’t a hall of fame attempt, I’m going to continue (after re-reading all the restrictions)

Title: When I Grow Up - 2008 UK hit from The Pussycat Dolls

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Flowers of the Apocalypse 6.4: When I Grow Up
« Reply #192 on: December 23, 2022, 12:54:06 AM »
Sims are constantly grabbing drinks! Congrats to Severn on maxing the Mixologist career!
Severn sure is ripped for a Mixologist. Is it from lifting all those heavy cases of booze?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2022, 02:17:37 AM »
Sims are constantly grabbing drinks! Congrats to Severn on maxing the Mixologist career!
Severn sure is ripped for a Mixologist. Is it from lifting all those heavy cases of booze?
Working out is a club activity and they seem to prefer it to chess, lol!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #194 on: December 23, 2022, 04:37:55 AM »
Overcome by Christmas spirit, a gift of Christmas money, and the Sims sale, I have done something a bit foolhardy and purchased the remaining packs that I don't already own. These are Werewolves, Realm of Magic and the Vampires. As I've only been vaguely noting other writers gameplay for these packs, Gen 6 and beyond of this Apocalypse Challenge could be interesting... :o

anything