Author Topic: TookAlot Big Dream Dynasty, Chapter 21: Moving Out and Growing Up  (Read 19811 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: TookAlot Big Dream Dynasty, Chapter 2: Yes Sir, That's My Baby
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2022, 07:03:30 PM »
I'm SO excited that you are doing this dynasty! It's awesome to have a Took BDD . . . .or make that a TookALot BDD.  I love your starting couple - Chaza is especially fun. And your wordplay always makes me smile . . . or giggle . . . or laugh out loud.  Can't wait to read more.

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: TookAlot Big Dream Dynasty, Chapter 2: Yes Sir, That's My Baby
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2022, 07:22:32 AM »
Gimli, face the facts. Legolas gets more lines because he's a heartthrob.
Speaking of heartthrobs, I suffered mild confusion for a bit and wondered if Valdrin was actually a Cereal Romantic.
But no, he's simply managed to surround himself with a few of his Watcher's favorite female sims.
Good thing Chaza's not the jealous type!

Chaza was HUGE when giving birth to Halvin. I was so sure she would give birth to twins!
Orvin and Halvin are lovely! Each parent passes on their skin tone to one son.
Really looking forward to meeting their third child!

And I keep forgetting to mention this, but I love their little house. Chaza's portrait of Valdrin is also awesome. :D
Yes, I have no idea why Chaza got so much bigger with this pregnancy!  Playing through it, I was also wondering if it might be multiples, but no such luck  ;=)
Poor Gimli.  I'm sure some Dwarven gal out there thinks he's a heart throb.
I'd actually toyed with the idea of a jealousy concept, but Chaza as a character just doesn't seem like she'd really even particularly notice that a bunch of attractive gals were giving her guy attention.
Thanks for the feedback on the house!  I played through a few "rough drafts" of getting started in the BDD and changed up the minimal house layout each time and I felt like this was definitely my best.  Nice to read that I'm not the only one who liked it  :=)

"Let's succeed for a baby," haha!  ;D How delightful that you got a blue boo - you know I love those fun colored sims! Looking forward to seeing them grow up.
Yeah, I was delighted when the blueboo showed up as well!  I'm hoping Chaza's skin tone shows up throughout the dynasty line.  And yes, I know from your Dojo's that you love the colorful kiddos  ;=)

Oh what will the nooboo's noses be! That is the crucial question! So cute.
Yes!  Took dynasties are always all about the nose.  Of course, I enjoyed giving a variant "interesting" nose with Chaza, so we'll see which nose is dominant  ;=)

I'm SO excited that you are doing this dynasty! It's awesome to have a Took BDD . . . .or make that a TookALot BDD.  I love your starting couple - Chaza is especially fun. And your wordplay always makes me smile . . . or giggle . . . or laugh out loud.  Can't wait to read more.
Thanks so much for reading and commenting, Glazey!  I know that you were behind a lot of the planning and implementing for this dynasty and I really like how it's set up!  I'm hoping this silly family will end up HoF bound, but we'll jsut have to wait and see if that happens  ;=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
TookAlot Big Dream Dynasty, Chapter 3: And I'm Like Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh!
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2022, 07:34:27 AM »
And with our household still needing one more child in order for Chaza to be set up for success on her aspirations, the lady of the house takes matters into her own hands.

Chaza:  Lady of the house?  House lady?  Is our house a lady?
Valdrin:  It's a figure of speech, my love.
Chaza:  Awww, thanks for the speech about how you love my figure!  Let's make a baby!
Valdrin:  Good heavens I love you!

Pippin:  Thankfully, the young and impressionable toddlers were completely distracted from seeing this carnal display by their parents.

Orvin:  Wha' payin', Habbin?
Halvin:  Big Bog!
Orvin:  Big bog?
Halvin:  No, Big Bog.
Orving:  Big bog?
Halvin:  No.  Big.  Bog.
Orvin:  ...big bog?
Halvin:  ...yes.
Pippin:  And moving away from the intense discussion of Blick Block, something important was happening in the bathroom.

Chaza:  Magic sky paper!!
Pippin:  Yep, so now you can rest and...
Chaza:  We need to celebrate!

Valdrin:  I'm so happy!!
And the next day, our happy couple celebrated being the most popular Sims in the neighborhood.

Nina:  My house!  My dynasty!
Chaza:  Hi, curvy ginger!
Nina:  ...not my name, but I'll take it.

Valdrin:  Look, it's a cloud!
Shigeru:  Well, look at that!  A cloud!  And in the sky, no less!  Who would have thought?
Valdrin:  So, as I was saying, I'm a candidate who's not afraid to look at things from a different angle...
Shigeru:  I'm already voting for you.  Can we just enjoy the clouds?
Valdrin:  Oh, I mean...sure.
Shigeru:  ...
Valdrin:  ...
Shigeru:  ...
Valdrin:  And if elected, I promise to...
Shigeru:  (sigh)

Pippin:  What are you doing over there, Chaza?
Chaza: I have no idea!
Pippin:  Well, umm, shouldn't you and Valdrin be leaving since your stay-at-home job commonly requires you to leave home?
Chaza:  I have a job?
Valdrin:  Yes, sweetie, and they're lucky to have you!
And so, our founders head off for some time protesting...

Valdrin:  I'm nited, are you nited?
Pippin:  Doesn't this catchphrase suggest even more that you're returning to medieval conventions?
Valdrin:  No, it's...you nited.  United?
Pippin:  You knighted.  Monarchy?
Valdrin:  Oh.  I see it now.
and our beautiful blue belle of the ball..
Chaza:  Ooo, I'd like a ball!!

Chaza:  Basketball.  Baseball.  Dancing ball.  Ball of your foot.  Balled up socks.  Ballywood.
Pippin:  Isn't it Bollywood?
Chaza:  Well, maybe Bolly would, but I wouldn't.
Pippin:  ...I walked right into that one.
And back at home, skilling continued.

Orvin: Am tidered, mommy.  Wanna nap, pease.
Chaza:  Peas?  OK, you can eat peas right after we break some wind!
Valdrin:  It's called giving a second wind, sweetie.
Chaza:  Right, because if we break it, we have two, hence a first wind and a second wind.
Valdrin:  You're so clever.
Pippin:  She's so something.
But fear not, the toddlers don't spend all of their time working.  Sometimes they have time for best friends.

Lilith:  I mean, technically, I'm Valdrin's former best friend as he's replaced me a few times now.
Pippin:  Just accept the compliment that you were the first best friend, Lilith.
Lilith:  I mean, that is true.
Pippin:  Great!  Now would you read to Orvin to help build his social need back up?
Lilith:  (sigh) fine.
And as we keep skilling and socializing our way to a successful dynasty line, that line gets even bigger.

Chaza:  No, narrator!  The line of my waist is getting smaller!
...my mistake.
Pippin:  And another charming blue boy joins our household.

Valdrin:  Aww, what a cute baby!  Can we keep him a nooboo since we've missed out of the joys of this life stage with our other two?
Pippin:  Ummmm...
Valdrin:  I'm just kidding!  Yep, just a light-hearted and humorous man of the people.
Pippin:  Again, I can't vote.
Valdrin:  Right, never mind.  And cue the age-up!

Halvin:  He ha' my hair!
Legolas:  And my bow!
Gimli:  And my axe!
Pippin:  Just stop!  Neither of you are in this story!
Halvin:  Sowwy, Pibbin.
Pippin:  No, not you, buddy.  You're in the story.
Legolas:  Don't feel bad, little one, he yells at us when he's grumpy too.
Pippin:  Stop comforting the child from the story you're not in!
Legolas:  See?
Halvin:  I see!
Pippin:  Stop encouraging them, Halvin!
Halvin:  Pibbin gumpy 'gain!
Gimli:  Aye, lad.
Pippin:  Ugh!!
And our little blue boys with the twin hairstyles quickly become fast friends.

Chaza:  They're quick and fast!
Yes, I...might not have thought that line all the way through.
Chaza:  Totally thrown!  All the way threw!!
Yes, I'm generally totally thrown when you speak.
Pippin:  And at last, the eldest child was ready to become...even elder?  More eld?  The elderest.

Pippin:  Umm, Valdrin?  Don't you have the party animal aspiration?
Valdrin:  Well, yes, but Chaza and I decided to make this a small, private, family occasion.
Pippin:  Oh, that's really sweet...
Valdrin:  And besides, some of the requirements need three Sims to be doing a thing, so we figured we'd just make Orvin be that third figure for the parties once he becomes a child.
Pippin:  That is horrible and I approve.
Valdrin:  I figured you would.  Are you sure you can't vote for me?

Orvin:  Alright!  Who's ready for an intense workout?!?!?  Not me!  I binge skilled my way into this party and I need a nap now!
Chaza:  Nope!  Time to break wind!
Orvin:  ...if I never bring my friends over to the house to meet my mom, would that be a bad thing?

Pippin:  Umm, Valdrin?  He already has the potty skill.  You don't need to train him anymore.
Valdrin:  I just want to make sure everyone sees me being a caring and attentive father. 
Pippin:  Ugh, you're seriously using this to get more votes?
Valdrin:  I am offended by that accusation, Pippin!  And yes.  Yes I am.

Orvin:  Woot, getting that (yawn) scouting badge for my (yawn) requirements.  Then I need (yaaaawn) to do homework so mom can (yaaawn) help me with it after her (yaaaaaaaaaawn) nap.
Pippin:  Don't worry, kiddo.  I'm sure she'll happily break some wind for you.
Orvin:  Why are all the (yaaawn) adults I know like this?

Chaza:  Who's not gonna fall asleep at school today?
Orvin:  Me?
Chaza:  I said who's not gonna fall asleep at school today?!?
Orvin:  Probably me!
Chaza:  WHO'S NOT GONNA FALL ASLEEP AT SCHOOL TODAY?!?!?!?
Orvin:  ME!!
Chaza:  Wrong.  The correct answer is the teacher.
Orvin:  ...o...k...?
And with two toddlers and a child well on their way to getting skills, aspirations, and requirements in motion and a founding couple having way more success than anyone expected Pippin's Sims to have...
Pippin:  Hey!
we bid farewell to the TookAlot household.
Gimli:  There there, lad.  You're doing a fine job.
Pippin:  Thanks, Gimli, but you're still not in this story.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: TookAlot Big Dream Dynasty, Chapter 3: And I'm Like Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2022, 01:25:56 PM »
Rofl, all the puns!  Ballywood might have been my favorite.
Poor Legolas and Gimli, trying so hard to be helpful and encouraging, but being nipped in the bud at every utterance.

The entire household is killing this challenge under the careful and caring supervision of their Watcher.
(I might have taken a tiny peek at their stats...)
Haha, Orvin's already worried about his mother embarrassing him in front of his friends.
Pippin, do people in your dreams all speak in puns, too?
Break wind, second wind, indeed...how do you think these things up, Pippin?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2022, 02:36:45 PM »

A second blue-boo: huzzah! I too enjoyed the "maybe Bolly would, but I wouldn't". Haha! I actually really like Chaza's nose. While it's so exaggerated as to not be realistic, it's a similar shape to Loario's and his daughters. I just think that sort of ... hooked nose? Convex nose? Is really pretty.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2022, 03:00:46 PM »
Chaza is nearly finished her Big Dream! Wow, she's doing great. I also like her nose :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2022, 08:12:15 AM »
Does the 3rd child have a name? Sorry, that sounds like an exercise from a language class. Anyway, the TookALot family seems to be doing well.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2022, 07:28:57 AM »
Rofl, all the puns!  Ballywood might have been my favorite.
Poor Legolas and Gimli, trying so hard to be helpful and encouraging, but being nipped in the bud at every utterance.

The entire household is killing this challenge under the careful and caring supervision of their Watcher.
(I might have taken a tiny peek at their stats...)
Haha, Orvin's already worried about his mother embarrassing him in front of his friends.
Pippin, do people in your dreams all speak in puns, too?
Break wind, second wind, indeed...how do you think these things up, Pippin?
Yeah, the bad puns and horrid word play are just what I do all the time.  My students loving hating how bad my puns are in class and they end up making for excellent memory devices for some of those weird names we run across in history  :=)
Yeah, the presence of the Gimli and Legolas characters was just a random, "Oh, this would be funny," moment that I thought would never appear again, but then the opportunity to keep it going as a running gag presented itself, so here they still are.
I'm working so hard to be careful and think ahead with the challenge this dynasty presents.  Fingers crossed nothing will fall through the cracks and mess things up, but I'm feeling pretty confident so far and I really appreciate the encouragement and praise  :=)

A second blue-boo: huzzah! I too enjoyed the "maybe Bolly would, but I wouldn't". Haha! I actually really like Chaza's nose. While it's so exaggerated as to not be realistic, it's a similar shape to Loario's and his daughters. I just think that sort of ... hooked nose? Convex nose? Is really pretty.
Right?  Blueboos for the win!
So glad you both enjoyed the Bollywood joke  :=)
Yeah, the Took nose is a distinctive feature, but I figured that, since I had to make a spouse for the founder, she should also have a distinctive nose, but differently distinctive.  I'm glad you like it!

Chaza is nearly finished her Big Dream! Wow, she's doing great. I also like her nose :)
Well, Chaza has a lot of time to wait around for grandkids to show up before she actually finishes things up, but with as quickly as her sons are knocking out requirements, maybe she won't have to wait that long.
And hooray!  More love for the Chaza nose!

Does the 3rd child have a name? Sorry, that sounds like an exercise from a language class. Anyway, the TookALot family seems to be doing well.
Oh, oops!  Yes, the 3rd child does have a name.  I can't believe I overlooked adding that in during the birth shots.  His name is Crelvin.
Thanks for pointing out my oversight and for the amusing commentary about how you sounded like an excercise from a language class  :=)

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
TookAlot Big Dream Dynasty, Chapter 4: A Tale of Two Birthdays
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2022, 07:29:35 AM »
We rejoin the TookAlot...
Chaza:  Certainly took more than a little.
(sigh) household where our oldest child has become...well...a child.
Pippin:  That one fell apart on you a bit.
Chaza just throws me off.
Chaza:  Throws you off of what?  The roof?!?!?

Orvin:  Well, Dad, I'm a child now, so we should probably have the talk about girls, and I...
Valdrin:  You want your old dad to find you a wife?  I'm honored, son!  Why, if I'd had a father, I'm sure he'd have done that same thing for me as we TookAlots are grounded in wholesome family values and a return to the things that made Simanity great.
Orvin:  Still a child, Dad.  I can't vote yet.
Valdrin:  Hmmm, gotta knock out more requirements for you so you can become voting age.  You go do skilling, I'll find you that wife!
Orvin:  Not what I meant!  Dad!  Dad?  (sigh)

Valdrin:  Bella, my best friend!  Let's cloudgaze for a moment and chat, parent to parent.
Bella:  Oh, I kind of have a...
Valdrin:  Great!  Cloudgazing time!

Valdrin:  ...and so, yeah, since Orvin will also be a teen soon, I really think we should arrange some quality time for these crazy kids!
Bella:  So I have to...
Valdrin:  Oh, is that...really muscly guy with you?
Bella:  I have a date...I mean...a gym date...with exercise...and not behind Mortimer's back or anything...
Pippin:  Yeah, that seemed legit.
Bella:  Well, if you decided to blab to Mortimer about this, you might lose my vote.
Legolas: And my bow!
Gimli:  And my axe!
Pippin:  (facepalm) Not.  In.  This.  Story!
Orvin:  Woot!  Time to hit the bars!
Pippin:  WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Pippin:  Oh.  That sounded questionable.
Orvin:  How do you mean, Pippin?
Pippin:  I'll...explain it when you're all grown up...in like two days or so...

Halvin:  Am boo like mama!
Chaza:  If you like mama, don't boo!
Halvin:  No, not boo:  boo!
Chaza:  Boo boo?
Halvin:  No, boo!
Crelvin:  Boo who?
Chaza:  Oh, excuse me, Halfling.  Your brother's crying.
Pippin:  His name's Halvin.  And yeah, that's parenting.  Or at least parenting adjacent.

Valdrin:  Hey!  You're still a teen and have blue hair and my son's about to become a teen and needs a wife!
Yuki:  You're really pushing this new best friend status pretty far.
Valdrin:  Oh, I was just making conversation.  Darned kids these days and their need to find spouses with unique features or hair colors or connections to influential families!
Yuki:  ...is it to late to politely decline the best friendship offer?
Valdrin:  Absolutely too late!

Chaza:  They grow up so fast!
Pippin:  No!  It's a glitch!  Stop being tall, Crelvin!
Crevlin:  Am mommy's big boy!
Chaza:  Yeah you are!
Pippin:  Ugh, why are they all like this?
Gimli:  Easy, lad, they're not all like this.

Legolas:  No, I really think they are.  Pippin's right.
Pippin:  Thanks for the support, Legolas, but you're really not in this story.

Valdrin:  You have to be really talented to paint a dance.
Pippin:  A dance?
Halvin:  Can can!!
Pippin:  (facepalm) And in completing his...athletic child...aspiration...
Legolas:  Rambunctious scamp?
Pippin:  That's the one!  We went to a park.  And no, you're still not in this story, Legolas.

Orvin:  So, looks like we're finally the same age.
Miki:  I age up to teen in about an hour.
Orvin:  Well, let's make the most of the time we have.

Orvin:  Woo!!  Yeah!!  Playing on the space ship thing!
Miki:  I thought we were going to talk and get to know each other?
Orvin:  Oh.  Yeah.  That would have been smart.

Orvin:  ...and so we were the same age for a little bit, but then all the sudden BAM she was a teen!
Chaza:  Still haven't spilled the food!
Pippin:  Wait, you've seriously just been sitting here all day balancing that bowl of fruit salad?
Chaza:  And didn't spill any!
Valdrin:  So proud of you, honey!
Pippin:  (facepalm) Maybe you could go inside now and help him with his homework to get that last hour of it you need?
Chaza:  Halfling, balance this fruit salad for me.
*CRASH*
Halvin:  Oops.

Chaza:  Those are ones.  Ones are numbers.  This must be math!
Orvin:  That's the letter "I," Mom.  This is my history textbook.
Chaza:  Eye.  Part of the body.  Science!
Orvin:  (sigh) Yes, Mom.  Thanks.  That's very helpful.
Valdrin:  I'm so proud of him.  Takes after his old man.
And his old man had some party requirements to get through, and hence, a bonfire party was organized.

Valdrin:  Ok, and let's just light the...

Valdrin:  AHH!!  FIRE!!!  WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!
Pippin:  Umm, you just ignited a bonfire.  Did you not expect fire?
Valdrin:  In my defense, Pippin, I didn't exist until literally about a week ago.  I've never even seen fire before.
Pippin:  That's fair.  And moving past the bonfire party...
Valdrin:  Wait, you're not even showing pictures from my gold medal party?
Pippin:  You roasted hot dogs and chatted.  It was boring.  No one even caught on fire.
Valdrin:  That's fair.
Pippin:  it became time for another party.  A birthday party!

Pippin:  Aww, little Halvin is all...filthy?

Pippin:  You didn't even bathe him before his party?!?!?
Valdrin:  You had me schedule the party before he'd actually finished hitting top notch toddler, so we had to rush him to the candles to make sure he aged up properly before the party ended, remember?
Pippin:  Oh.  Yeah.  That sounds like me.
And after candles were extinguished by a combination of blowing and toddler spit..

Halvin:  Woot!  It's time to prove I'm the smartest Sim in this household!
Pippin:  I think you're setting the bar pretty low.
Halvin:  As our Watcher, you're part of this household, and therefore, you're part of that low bar you just identified.
Legolas:  Ooo, this must be another bonfire party because that was a burn!
Gimli:  Aye, lad has a point.
Pippin:  Not!  In!  This!  STORY!!!
Halvin:  Well, at least two out of my three Watchers aren't always grumpy.
Pippin:  They're not your Watchers!!!
And after a quick makeover, our young gentleman was looking quite sharp.

Halvin:  Yes, because "sharp" can be used as a metaphorical construct indicating intellect such as in its application in the phrase "sharp wit."
But the sharp-witted young lad was not the only one prompting a party...

Yuki:  Wait, he hinted about you marrying his son too?
Cassandra:  Yeah, he was actually pestering my mom about it.
Morgan:  But, this is a Pippin dynasty and I'm a redhead, so I'm the only real choice.
Yuki:  ...that's fair.
Cassandra:  Yeah.
Pippin:  That's right, Orvin's about to become a teen heartthrob!

Chaza:  Hey!  He broke the fire I built!
Valdrin:  Don't worry, sweetie, you can build fire for all three boys again soon.
Chaza:  Burning!!!
Pippin:  Well, that's scary.

Pippin:  Nope!  That age-up look is way scarier!
Orvin:  (sigh) Excuse me.

Orvin:  Now this is way better!
Valdrin:  ...because a vote for me is a vote for a better world!
Baghead Lady:  Ummm, shouldn't we be focused on your aged-up son?
Valdrin:  Exactly, Valdrin Took is not only an ambitious politician with a mind towards positive change, but also a family man, and it's that devotion to his family that makes him a down to earth and humble individual just like you...
And with that, we have our first teen, and lucky Halvin has three Watchers to help him work towards his teen years...
Pippin:  Gimli and Legolas are not Watchers!  They're not even in this story!
and poor Crelvin is left as our only toddler.  All in all, things are going well for the TookAlots and their Watchers!
Pippin:  They're not Watchers!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: TookAlot Big Dream Dynasty, Chapter 4: A Tale of Two Birthdays
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2022, 11:21:03 AM »
Well, Legolas and Gimli are watching the story, so Chaza would say they're Watchers. As am I and many other people on the Forum. Not that we're hinting or anything. Congrats to Orvin, who has his mother's hair and possibly nose -- it's definitely not Valdrin's.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2022, 03:44:31 PM »
Chaza's nose! Hooray!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2022, 04:41:45 PM »
But who will Orvin choooose?
Will he be allowed to follow his heart or will he be kindly led to one of Pippin's eternal favorite townie teens?
Oh, Can Can! Good one!
Halvin is looking sharp, indeed!

I see Gimli and Legolas are steadily gathering a fanbase. LOL!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2022, 06:32:54 PM »

I love that the whole town has apparently decided bag head wear is the hot new thing. Does that make it difficult on the spouse hunting I wonder? :D

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2022, 11:55:42 AM »
I'm delighted to see that Grimli and Legolas have found ongoing roles as not-Watchers. Can't wait to see if they 'move along' with the heir.

The bagheads are hilarious - what perfect timing - can't wait to see if the boys choose their brides without ever seeing their faces.

And the wordplay is as Top-Notch as the Toddlers - I'm loving it!

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2022, 10:11:40 AM »
Well, Legolas and Gimli are watching the story, so Chaza would say they're Watchers. As am I and many other people on the Forum. Not that we're hinting or anything. Congrats to Orvin, who has his mother's hair and possibly nose -- it's definitely not Valdrin's.
What?  You're saying you want Legolas and Gimli as Watchers?  Well, that wish just might get granted  ;=)
Yes, Orvin got his mama's nose.  I'm hoping at least one of the other boys will get the Took nose!

Chaza's nose! Hooray!
Indeed, and I think it looks quite handsome on him. if I do say so myself  :=)

But who will Orvin choooose?
Will he be allowed to follow his heart or will he be kindly led to one of Pippin's eternal favorite townie teens?
Oh, Can Can! Good one!
Halvin is looking sharp, indeed!

I see Gimli and Legolas are steadily gathering a fanbase. LOL!
So glad you enjoyed the Can Can joke  :=)  I was worried that one might be too much of a stretch.
Haha, I do indeed have my townie favorites, and Valdrin, of course, needs his votes, so we'll see how that romance shapes up  ;=)
Yeah, I thought Legolas and Gimli were going to be a one update running joke, but they keep conveniently popping up and people seem to enjoy them.  Strange how stories take on a life of their own!

I love that the whole town has apparently decided bag head wear is the hot new thing. Does that make it difficult on the spouse hunting I wonder? :D
Ugh, the bag heads!  Yeah, I had not really thought a whole lot about the neighborhood voting and such and the bag head thing started and then I was like, "What have I done?"
Fortunately, a lot of the potential spouses are townies, so I already know what they look like without a bag  ;=)

I'm delighted to see that Grimli and Legolas have found ongoing roles as not-Watchers. Can't wait to see if they 'move along' with the heir.

The bagheads are hilarious - what perfect timing - can't wait to see if the boys choose their brides without ever seeing their faces.

And the wordplay is as Top-Notch as the Toddlers - I'm loving it!
So glad you're enjoying my take on this dynasty  :=)
And yes, of course I have to fill it with way too much wordplay.  It's kind of my thing  ;=)
The bag head thing is the actual worst!!!

anything