Author Topic: Seasonal Seed Packets  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Seasonal Seed Packets
« on: September 21, 2022, 09:56:56 PM »
I'm curious; Do any of you appease the gnomes on every festive holiday? If so, how many of you open any or all of the seasonal seed packets they give? I got some pretty interesting flowers the first time, but how many Begonias, Roses, ect.... do you want? Maybe I shouldn't try to appease them anymore to keep from getting so many seed packets?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Seasonal Seed Packets
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 10:36:54 PM »
Once I have one of everything the seasonal seed packs have to offer, I replace the Holiday Gnomes tradition with a different holiday tradition.
So I usually encounter those holiday gnomes only during the first several weeks of a new save (or if a later generation decides to move out and start rags-to-riches style).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 10:59:56 PM »
I have to say that I have some interesting flowers now. I'll have to look to see how many different varieties there are. How do you change holiday traditions?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 12:22:02 AM »
To edit your holiday traditions:
1. Go to your calendar and look at your holiday's top-right corner. You'll see a pencil icon (to edit holiday) and a trashcan icon (to delete it).
2. Click on the pencil/Edit icon to open a page similar to when you create your own custom holiday.
3. To remove a tradition, click on the X in its icon's upper right corner.
4. To add a replacement tradition, simply click on the desired tradition from the available  choices.

Happy simming!