Author Topic: Alvah Immortal Occults Dynasty 5/8/23 - Chapter 42: Taking the Hint  (Read 32490 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Chapter 24: Aftermath - Updated 3/10/23
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2023, 02:22:11 PM »
Chapter 24: Aftermath

Leighton showed up promptly the next day, obviously eating for two - if not more!

Morgaine: "Welcome back! What happened to all that 'never to return' nonsense?"

Leighton: "Well, I fancy a visit will be fine. I just don't want to *live* here. How's everyone?"

Morgaine: "Oh . . . you know."

Everyone was struggling.

Loario: "Oh, my love. Your mean-spirited ways were your undoing in the end. Why did you have to antagonize Whiskers?"

Kalamainu'u: "That rodent was FILTHY, I say! He haunts me, even in death. Just look at this ridiculous costume!"

She took out her frustrations on Dino, as was her custom.

Kalamainu'u: "Take that! And that!"

Loario had to admit she had a point.

Loario: "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to let you go now, little buddy, so this can never happen again."

He also made sure to be more prompt with repairs around the home, and insisted that Morgaine take up handiness for good measure.

Thankfully, a visit from a furry friend put him in somewhat better a mood.

Then there was Kalanea, who was only all to eager to see her beloved again, even in ghostly form.

Kalanea: "Oh, William! You've returned!"

Morgaine, of course, did her best to hide her grief.

At first, she thought to keep Leila's ashes in the room they had shared together, but it soon become overwhelming.

Ultimately, Leila's urn was buried in the family graveyard with the others.

But everything wasn't *all* bad.

With room in the household for new members, a certain old friend came back for a short stay.

It was finally time for Handsome Vlad to ensure he had at least one biological progeny.

And solidify his relationship with his true love.

In closing, Morgaine finally aged up to a young adult.

And set out to meet some truly out of this world potential mates.

Generation One: Loario Alvah (Vampire) – COMPLETE
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Generation Two: Kalanea Alvah (Mermaid) - COMPLETE

Generation Three: Morgaine Alvah (Spellcaster)

Point System:

Notes: I have changed the rules regarding the point system. Under the previous rules, many accomplishments were repeatable. For example, the same aspiration would award points for each sim that completed it. Under the current rules, accomplishments are unique and repetitions will not yield additional points. This is so there is a much lower cap on the amount of points a player could earn and players do not feel the need to do things repeatedly. Accordingly I have edited the rules on the rule page, as well as in my summary at the end of this episode. Hopefully the new rules also provide clarity.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Alvah Immortal Occults Dynasty - Updated 3/10/23
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2023, 08:03:42 AM »
So many things shifted and changed in the span of two updates!!  What an absolute whirlwind of activity!!
Not gonna lie, though, I'm quite excited for the alien generation to come in to see what hijinks they get up to!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2023, 12:22:40 PM »
What an exotic bunch of aliens. I wonder whether Morgaine will choose on colour, personality or looks...

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2023, 03:46:34 PM »
Who is that lovely lady participating in Handsome Vlad's comeback?

Oooooh, I'm so completely ready to meet all of Morgaine's potential (supernatural) spouses!
It will be "better for us than it is for you," LOL! 
Only because we have yet to meet all of the prospects you've cherry-picked for Morgaine from the Gallery.
*sits on edge of seat in anticipation

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2023, 05:57:27 PM »
So many things shifted and changed in the span of two updates!!  What an absolute whirlwind of activity!!
Not gonna lie, though, I'm quite excited for the alien generation to come in to see what hijinks they get up to!

For sure! Looking forward to the alien generation, even though it's not new to me. I guess I just needed some brighter colored simmies!

What an exotic bunch of aliens. I wonder whether Morgaine will choose on colour, personality or looks...

Exotic indeed! I was quite impressed with the gallery creations - so many great options!

Who is that lovely lady participating in Handsome Vlad's comeback?

Oooooh, I'm so completely ready to meet all of Morgaine's potential (supernatural) spouses!
It will be "better for us than it is for you," LOL! 
Only because we have yet to meet all of the prospects you've cherry-picked for Morgaine from the Gallery.
*sits on edge of seat in anticipation

The lovely lady is Agnes Straud, a gallery download. She was featured briefly as Handsome Vlad's girlfriend that he moved out with some time after Harlow died. Story progression got them engaged, and they even adopted a child. I've been curious to see how their genetics worked together, but just didn't have room in the household until now.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Chapter 25: Out of This World - Updated 3/12/23
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2023, 06:08:46 PM »

Chapter 25: Out of This World

Let's take a look at those ten potential mates! In alphabetical order we have:

Aj'axa Amethyst – "Amethyst Alien" by KingLucuswat

Party Animal, Dance Machine, Cheerful

Aniket Kaur – "Peaceful Alien" by medusa_maryl

Good, Loves the Outdoors, Active

Apex Kalach – "Alien Space Soldier Apex" by simsperation84

Childish, Geek, Cheerful

Arleth Diamond – "My Alien Model" by fruitinka

Active, Materialistic, Self-Assured

Ice “Gerom” Hizolo – "Unexplored Secrets" by Shinx86

Perfectionist, Loyal, Proper

Ileana Sabre - "My Alien Model" by fruitinka

Materialistic, Dance Machine, Cheerful

Lucy Murphy – "Alien Teen High School" by galaxypanda706

Dance Machine, Party Animal, Self-Absorbed

Manny Milkyway – "Cute Alien Boy" by AnnaMVM

Dog Lover, Foodie, Cheerful

Puleun Oegyien – "Handsome But Lonely Guy" by cbunte01

Clumsy, Romantic, Self-Assured

Velar Xalvadora – "Princess Alien Velar" by Kirelle1

Active, Erratic, Foodie

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: The Alvah Immortal Occults Dynasty - Updated 3/12/23
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2023, 03:19:34 AM »
You've found some lovely candidates.
A female alien could save Morgaine from dealing with pregnancy...
Are you considering which skin-hue will look good against the current decor, lol!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2023, 07:34:48 AM »
Good heavens!  You are just spoiled for choice.  I looked over the list multiple times, and every time I thought I was decided, I was like, "Well, but this one..."  That said, Lucy has a nice smile and looks like she could be a Monster High doll, so I'm voting for her...at the moment  ;=)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2023, 08:26:38 AM »
The first thing I thought of when I saw Aniket is he reminds me of the genie from Aladdin. Lots of good choices above, @Rhoxi .

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2023, 02:29:19 PM »
My vote would go to Arleth or Ileana because their features appeal to me, although I typically favor lavender-skinned aliens.
What a difficult choice!
I wonder if you'll leave the choice up to Morgaine...

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2023, 05:38:21 PM »
I would choose Puleum or Aj'axa.
Puleum because I really like his coloring, his markings, his jewelry, and his eyes don't freak me out as much as the others. But mostly I like that he is Clumsy but Self-Assured.  :D
Aj'axa because of her exotic face, her lovely markings, and her last name is Amethyst, which is a protective stone that helps to relieve stress and anxiety and the symptoms that accompany it. And we could all use a little of that.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2023, 12:54:32 PM »
You've found some lovely candidates.
A female alien could save Morgaine from dealing with pregnancy...
Are you considering which skin-hue will look good against the current decor, lol!

I'm not to worried about Morgaine having to deal with pregnancy, but I did include more female aliens than male aliens, as I feel that she has more of a leaning toward women. I didn't think about which skin tone would look good against my house decor, but that is an excellent point! Haha!

Good heavens!  You are just spoiled for choice.  I looked over the list multiple times, and every time I thought I was decided, I was like, "Well, but this one..."  That said, Lucy has a nice smile and looks like she could be a Monster High doll, so I'm voting for her...at the moment  ;=)

Although created as a teen, I did age Lucy up to YA to be a fair competitor to the other sims. She's certainly very cute and stylish.

The first thing I thought of when I saw Aniket is he reminds me of the genie from Aladdin. Lots of good choices above, @Rhoxi .

As far as the male sims go, I think he's my favorite option. I have to admit being surprised that you're reading my story! As the creator of the Immortal Dynasty, I wonder what you must think of my spin-off on it. At any rate, thank you for your challenge - I've come back to it time and again.

My vote would go to Arleth or Ileana because their features appeal to me, although I typically favor lavender-skinned aliens.
What a difficult choice!
I wonder if you'll leave the choice up to Morgaine...

I tried to leave the choice up to Morgaine, but I forgot that it takes a mod to get sims to autonomously ask to be boyfriend/girlfriend or propose. Ultimately, I had to make the call myself, but now I have that mod installed for next time!

I would choose Puleum or Aj'axa.
Puleum because I really like his coloring, his markings, his jewelry, and his eyes don't freak me out as much as the others. But mostly I like that he is Clumsy but Self-Assured.  :D
Aj'axa because of her exotic face, her lovely markings, and her last name is Amethyst, which is a protective stone that helps to relieve stress and anxiety and the symptoms that accompany it. And we could all use a little of that.

Amethysts are indeed lovely, and the sim lives up to her name. I have a small collection of various rocks (including two nice amethyst pieces) because I feel a deep connection to nature. My home has a lot of nature inspired decor - plants, rocks, moons, stars, flowers, mushrooms etc.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2023, 01:07:26 PM »
@Rhoxi
I thought that the autonomous "Ask to be BFFs," Ask to be bf/gf," and "Ask to marry" popups were introduced with the High School Years pack.
I didn't set MCCC to encourage any of those interactions.

Haha, it's crazy that of us chose different spouse candidates!!! Bet you're sorry you asked now.  :D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2023, 01:17:36 PM »
@Rhoxi
I thought that the autonomous "Ask to be BFFs," Ask to be bf/gf," and "Ask to marry" popups were introduced with the High School Years pack.
I didn't set MCCC to encourage any of those interactions.

Haha, it's crazy that of us chose different spouse candidates!!! Bet you're sorry you asked now.  :D

See, I thought those autonomous pop ups were part of the High School expansion, but none popped up. Perhaps I wasn't patient enough??

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2023, 01:21:24 PM »
As far as the male sims go, I think he's my favorite option. I have to admit being surprised that you're reading my story! As the creator of the Immortal Dynasty, I wonder what you must think of my spin-off on it. At any rate, thank you for your challenge - I've come back to it time and again.

Understandable. I am not a huge reader. My family finally figured that out and got me an Audible subscription this past Christmas. I love it! Now I listen to books while I game. But, I am going to do my best to start digging into everyone's stories. You guys put so much work into them and deserve it.