Author Topic: How Do You Tell Uni Buildings Apart??  (Read 1908 times)

Offline SoapBox

• Nooboo
How Do You Tell Uni Buildings Apart??
« on: July 29, 2022, 04:47:02 PM »
Got a sim at Briechester Uni. In full accordance with Murphy's Law, the game usually fails to give the sim a push notification. So they leave the dorm about an hour early for class.

As a result, my sim typically ends up arriving for class late. Wasting all that effort of studying outside class. Because one sure way to fail a class is to arrive late, which clearly brings his grade down significantly.

I tried to workaround this by clicking on all campus RH buildings. But unlike the clearly labeled RH in TS3, TS4 RH are nameless? There is no way to distinguish the Science/Art/Business school colleges on campus?  What am I missing here?

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: How Do You Tell Uni Buildings Apart??
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 08:18:40 PM »
When your sim leaves early for class, they will go stand in front of the building that that class will be held in.
Each campus only has 2 class buildings.  At Britechester, most of my classes seem to be in the big building, and usually only electives would be held in the smaller one.  No guarantee there though.  At Foxbury it seems to be evenly divided.
In my game, I have time slowed down using MCCC.  Many activities take a set amount of game time to complete, but I waste a LOT less time walking around.  Even when I have a non-spellcaster who also refuses to run, my sims can get to class in 10 minutes.

Also, since you're at UBrite, the campus is a lot more bike-friendly.  A bike will hopefully get you around faster.  Foxbury's campus is stairs all over the place, so bikes don't work out very well.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.