Author Topic: Latest Update  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Latest Update
« on: July 27, 2022, 04:28:13 PM »
I just have to say this, but I absolutely hate this new update!!!! Now our sims have a fear of unfulfilled dreams, fear of death, anxiety, ect...  How far is EA going to go to try to make the sims more like RL?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Latest Update
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 05:57:50 PM »
I am happy that fears are here. But good news, wants and fears can be toggled off in the game options menu.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 06:12:04 PM »
Thanks Scoed! I never looked at that before. I wish the fears were separate from the wants though.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022, 01:22:54 PM »
I just HAVE to say this; I absolutely HATE this new update!!!!!!!!  EA is making this game almost unplayable! My sim is at the top of her career (9) and max performance, but she CANNOT get promoted regardless of what I do. She is happy before she goes to work, but as soon as she's off to work, she's depressed and sad which prevents her from getting promoted!! If I cheat the level to be promoted, it won't count towards her want. I cannot see any co-workers at all even though I have her socialize w/them. I don't want to turn off "wants and fears" b/c I like the wants. If there was a way to turn off fears only, that would be great! It's the fears that is making this impossible.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2022, 02:47:47 PM »
One more thing; is the plant grafting broken now? I have grafted a Lily onto a Snapdragon twice now and all I get out of the spliced plant is a snapdragon. :(  It says "Spliced Plant - Snapdragon, Orchid, Lily" Why am i not getting an Orchid?

I finally got an Orchid. I did it a little different this time by clicking on "harvest harvestables" on the spliced plant. That could have made a difference. Before, I was using "harvest all."

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2022, 07:30:27 PM »
Orchids are rare plants, I don't know about Lilies.  But when you graft onto a common plant, it will take a lot of tries before it produces a rare flower.  If you hover over the "Harvest Harvestables" button without clicking, it will list exactly what's on the plant ready to harvest.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 12:33:10 PM »
I just now saw this and thanks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything