Author Topic: Literally 7 Heroes - Complete  (Read 19246 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Literally Seven Heroes 2.1: Escape To Sulani
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2022, 08:04:46 PM »

Haha, well I can't blame Esme for not wanting to Borrow the cow. Udders do sound terribly uncomfortable! I've never heard of this applesauce as replacement for eggs in pies; how odd.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Literally Seven Heroes 2.1: Escape To Sulani
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2022, 01:27:21 AM »

Haha, well I can't blame Esme for not wanting to Borrow the cow. Udders do sound terribly uncomfortable! I've never heard of this applesauce as replacement for eggs in pies; how odd.
Maybe not pies. But definitely cakes. I make muffins all the time and when I had to use the applesauce they were delicious- probably more moist....

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Literally Seven Heroes 2.2: Toddler Spam
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2022, 03:28:51 PM »
Literally Seven Heroes 2.2: Toddler Spam

Annie: Hey Mr Puss, do you want to come in and play? Dar is busy with baby Brendon. I’m angelic so I’m trying not to be cross about a new sibling.

2.2.1.jpg

Esme: Another girl, this time?
Darwi: Yes, we’ll call her Carina.
Esme: Just how many are there?
Darwi: The sisterhood are just a bit short of foster homes. They won’t overload us, I hope…

2.2.3.jpg

Brendon: Have you met our new sibling?
Annie: Yep!
Brendon: Isn’t she great. I can’t wait to play with her. Maybe she’ll like running around like me.
Annie: And burst out of the tent as soon as you wake up?
Brendon: Ready for anything wild!

2.2.2.jpg

Annie: Granny Weatherwax?
Esme: Yes Child?
Annie: What are you knitting?
Esme: A jumper.
Annie: Who for?
Esme: You, if you want it.
Annie: Good. Can I have a green one?
Esme: You’ll have it in whatever colour wool the birds give me. And be grateful!

2.2.5.jpg

Darwi: Hold on tight, Carina!
Carina: I am, I am!
Darwi: Go back to your tent now. I need to go and provide super-efficient baby care for Deon.

2.2.6.jpg

Darwi: I know you all want more attention. Even you oldest two, Annie & Brendon, despite the fact that you’re both top-notch toddlers already. If you all listen to this story, it’s like I’ve spent time with all of you. So – is that a deal?

2.2.7.jpg

Progress: Day 77 (Autumn 3)

Esme Weatherwax – young adult
Completed Projects: 2
-   Grow 7 perfect fruits, 7 perfect herbs, and 7 perfect vegetables
-   Assemble a natural history museum containing 7 collections of 7 unique items each: crystals, fish, fossils, frogs, insects, metals, shells

Projects In Progress:
-   Make and give away 36/70 canned goods from own grown ingredients (19 types made)

Darwi Odrade – young adult
Projects In Progress:
-   Clean up Sulani and max conservationist career – level 6
-   Nurture 7 topnotch toddlers and send them to good homes when they become children - 4 in progress (Annie, Brendon, Carina, Deon)

L-R Esme, Brendon, Carina, Annie, Darwi, Deon
2.2.8.jpg

Notes

Baby Names – I’m going for alphabetic order just to keep easy track. Darwi was adopting a baby as soon as the last became a toddler but she’s having a day or two break. Juggling them and her career is a challenge even with Esme taking care of all the cooking and repairs.

Esme needs some spicy, lovely and night mushrooms to complete all the canning recipes. They should be ready for harvest in Winter, I think. The family is too busy on Saturdays to get to the fairs where they might be on sale. Maybe next week!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Literally Seven Heroes 2.3: Wanted – Good Homes
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2022, 04:55:03 PM »
Literally Seven Heroes 2.3: Wanted – Good Homes

Darwi: Happy Birthday, Annie.
Annie: Yay! But why are you looking sad?
Darwi: You’ve grown up so fast!

2.3.1.jpg

Esme: A green jumper – as requested.
Annie: Oh, er, thanks, I guess.
Esme: I expect more gratitude.
Annie: Dar says I’ve got to go.
Esme: Oh. Yes, I see. You’re not going far though. The new Henford bar owner has moved into the main Sulani islands. She keeps asking me about having a baby but I told her about you and she thinks you sound perfect.
Annie: She’s chosen me?
Esme: Yes – you are wanted.

2.3.2.jpg

Darwi: Oh, little Elizabeth. And will I be able to let you go too?

2.3.3.jpg

Darwi: And that is when Winter is Coming – next week – with lots of colourful pictures.
Deon: Yay. That was great. Can we wrestle now?
Carina: No - Read another one!
Brendon: I’ll read one by myself.

2.3.4.jpg

Darwi: There you go, Deon, out of your hoodie at last.
Deon: Back on soon!
Darwi: And hide your lovely dark hair again.

2.3.5.jpg

Darwi: Happy birthday and goodbye to another of my babies.
Esme: A grey jumper for you, young man. You’re off to Henford. The Scott family live in the village and it will be good.
Brendon: It’s very messy around here. Will it be tidy there?
Esme: You can make it so, if you will.
Darwi: Are you off camping again tonight?
Esme: Yes. I got Spicy Mushrooms this morning but I’m hoping for Lovely ones at dawn tomorrow. I won’t get Nightly ones until next week.

2.3.6.jpg2.3.7.jpg

Darwi: Carina too!
Esme: A pink jumper for you. You are also going to Henford. The Watson family is small now Rashidah has passed, but they will look after you well in the fresh countryside.
Carina: I’ll wear it while I’m running around outside.

2.3.9.jpg2.3.10.jpg

Darwi: 4 babies all grown up. Happy birthday Deon.
Esme: A grey jumper for you. Willow Creek is a good area. Olivia Kim-Lewis will care for you alongside her 4 brothers.
Deon: Will they have pictures on the walls. We have none here.
Esme: If not, you can make them.

2.3.13.jpg

Freddie: What are we doing?
Elizabeth: We are investigating the sand.
Freddie: And making it into a gnome like those ones that came to our garden. They’re still there.
Elizabeth: They are the Wee Free Men and they are our friends but they cannot be trusted with hard liquor. That’s what Granny says anyway.
Freddie: Wee Free Men – that’s funny!

2.3.14.jpg

Progress: Day 84 (Autumn 4)

Esme Weatherwax

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Projects In Progress:

Darwi Odrade
Projects In Progress:

L-R Elizabeth, Freddie, Darwi, Esme
Screenshot 2022-06-16 204809.jpg

Notes

Annie (Angelic) aged up Good, Brendon (Independant) was Neat, Carina (Wild) was Active and Deon (Wild) was an Art-lover. I hadn’t noticed before how sad the adult looks when they help a toddler blow out candles. Or maybe it’s just Darwi. There’s no sadness after they’ve moved out, which seems unusual. Esme, with her wide range of friends, seems to be constantly sad as her contempories pass away.

The toddlers were getting red lines on their Attention bars all the time so Darwi is having a longer break before accepting another baby.

My NSS has natural babies enabled so any couples constantly have babies while they’re fertile. The new bar-owner only moved into the world after she’d met Esme and then spammed her, constantly asking advice on having a baby. Esme told her no until she’d adopted Annie. She looks happy there.

Screenshot 2022-06-15 205619.jpg

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Literally Seven Heroes 2.4: Two & Two Make Five
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2022, 02:16:53 PM »
Literally Seven Heroes 2.4: Two & Two Make Five

Darwi: Blessings on you, Elizabeth.
Elizabeth: Thank you, Dar. Bless Freddie too!
Darwi: Of course.

2.4.1.jpg

Elizabeth: And then the oldest dolly had her birthday and then she had to leave the house.
Darwi: Oh – I can’t bear losing another one.

2.4.2.jpg

Elizabeth: So Granny stuck a bit from another plant on you. Why are you little again? You should be bigger!

2.4.3.jpg

Esme: Isn’t this taking your career to ridiculous lengths?
Darwi: I don’t know what you mean.
Esme: Snorkelling your food can’t be good for your digestion.
Darwi: No but it’s a good distraction.
Esme: Stop your mithering! You knew what you were at when you said you’d take them bairns on!

2.4.4.jpg

Elizabeth: Granny will you come to visit me when I’ve left?
Esme: Child, you are old beyond your years. It must be your inquisitive nature.

2.4.5.jpg

Freddie: Yay! Another Silly Billy like me!
Gemma: Silly Billy Silly Billy!
Freddie (autonomous hug)

2.4.6.jpg

Darwi: Blow out your candles, sweetheart.
Elizabeth: Pfft

2.4.9.jpg

Elizabeth: And now you give me a jumper and tell me where I’m going.
Esme: Well, Child. Here is your jumper. Pink as you seem to prefer that colour.
Elizabeth: And where am I to live?
Esme: You new home isn’t quite ready for you. You will have to stay here a little while more.

2.4.10.jpg

Elizabeth: How do you do it?
Esme: You push the left-hand needle into that loop, wind the wool round and pull it through!
Elizabeth: Thanks for teaching me knitting.
Esme: You might as well make yourself useful while we wait. You’ll go to school tomorrow as well. We can’t have you falling behind.

2.4.12.jpg

Esme: That’s right. Fill in that table and that’s your homework done for today.
Elizabeth: What are you drinking, Dar?
Darwi: It’s a potion to keep me healthy.
Elizabeth: What’s in it?
Esme: Questions! There’s always more questions with you, Child.
Elizabeth: Is that why no-one wants me?
Darwi: Oh, Sweetheart. Is that what you think? Esme – we need to tell her.
Esme: Well, Child, you seem to have put two and two together but come out with five. We want to be your new home but we haven’t got approval from the Sisterhood yet. When they next contact us, it will be settled.
Elizabeth: I’m to stay with you?
Darwi: You do want to, don’t you?
Elizabeth: Oh, of course. I was concerned about my future life with strangers. But now I can relax.
Esme: When it’s been approved!

2.4.13.jpg

Darwi: Well, little Harold. You are to be our last orphan. The Sisterhood are letting Elizabeth stay but not sending us any more little ones . Apparently, I get too easily attached to you. But why wouldn’t I? My little Independent man.

2.4.14.jpg

Darwi: Blow out your candles, Freddie. Gemma will miss her silly playmate but you’ll see each other at school soon enough.
Esme: A black jumper for you, young man. Shauna is waiting for you to join Annie there.
Freddie: I’m going to be with Annie?
Esme: It seemed only right as you’ve both chosen the same jumper to wear everyday.

2.4.16.jpg2.4.17.jpg

Progress: Day 91 (Winter 1)

Esme Weatherwax

Projects In Progress:

Darwi Odrade
Projects In Progress:

Elizabeth Best - child

L-R Darwi, Harold, Elizabeth, Gemma, Esme
Screenshot 2022-06-17 174633.jpg

Notes

It was always the plan to keep Elizabeth as the 3rd hero. She is named Elizabeth Best from the recent books by Richard Osman, featuring the Thursday Murder Club. Set in an elder-living community, the four main members keep their minds active by trying to solve cold cases. Their skills become more significant as new murders are committed, linked to their community. 76 year old Elizabeth refuses to say what career she had before retiring but she has interesting contacts, an unusual skill set and the sharpest mind.
Personal Note: A very different genre of book to both Discworld and Dune and not at all established as a classic but the 2 books make fun reading and the first one is currently being made into a film. I like all four character and actually Joyce is my favourite but Elizabeth is more heroic.

Harold is named for my recently departed father. He looks nothing like him but the randomly generated Independent trait is very appropriate.

Shauna, the Henford bar owner, continues to badger Esme about having another baby. She did have one of her own but Esme encouraged her to take Freddie too. Especially with the jumper thing.

Screenshot 2022-06-17 164424.jpg

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Literally Seven Heroes 2.5: Music Is What Emotions Sound Like
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2022, 01:00:10 PM »
Literally Seven Heroes 2.5: Music Is What Emotions Sound Like

Darwi: Here you go sweetheart, blow out your candles.
Gemma: Pfft (giggle)

2.5.1.jpg

Esme: An interesting wardrobe choice, if I may say so. This black jumper should suit you fine!
Gemma: Thanks, Granny. It will help when I go busking. I want to play music, just like Freddie does.
Esme: Well, you’ll see him at school. Shauna has no more room in her house. You’re going to the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household with Deon. Olivia has passed but her 3 brothers and sister will all help to give you a good home.
Gemma: By the way, if you don’t mind my saying it, you’re looking very slim Granny.
Granny: Ta very much. I did a lot of exercising. Oh, and I took one of my potions.
Gemma: You should sell those on the internet. You’d make a fortune.

2.5.2.jpg

Darwi: Look, you come to Sulani because it’s started to get nice so why are you going around littering it?
Litterbug: You’re not the boss of me. You’re not even a conservationist anymore!
Darwi: Please leave! Now!
Darwi (to self): Grr – I spend all my spare time clearing up, I might as well re-join my career and at least I’ll get paid for it. It might be more effective, too!

2.5.3.jpg

Elizabeth: Spoilt cake, yuk! And a foul Bass. Double Yuk!
Watcher: Keep at it!
Elizabeth: I got those 2 frogs, won’t they count?
Watcher: They do officially, but it seems appropriate to get 7 shells as you live in the islands.
Elizabeth: Ah! Fingers of Sulani! What about that?
Watcher: Erm…maybe.

2.5.4.jpg

Esme: It’s nice to see you carrying on with your knitting, Child.
Elizabeth: I’ve painted 7 pictures but Watcher wants me to knit 7 things and get level 7 knitting. Isn’t that ridiculous.
Esme: If you follow what she wants, she’ll give you better projects to do. Look at me. I goof around knitting and arranging flowers and then give out cans to anyone who’s passing.
Elizabeth: It’s not very exciting….
Esme: Suits me though.

2.5.5.jpg

Darwi: I can’t believe you’re the last toddler I’ll help to blow out candles. I got a blue egg especially to make you this cake.
Harold: Pfft

2.5.6.jpg

Esme: Well, you’ve aged up very smart. What do you like doing?
Harold: I’m going to be a musician, like Freddie & Gemma.
Esme: Considering we’ve only got a kiddie violin that you’ve all shared, we’re creating a lot of Music Lovers.
Watcher: I think the random generator must be stuck. (shakes laptop)
Esme: The Watsons it is for you, young man. Maira doesn’t have many days left but Hayleigh will bring you up. Carina there is a teen now. I think we’ll go visiting them all tomorrow. I’ll get my cans ready!

2.5.7.jpg

Progress: Day 98 (Winter 2)

Esme Weatherwax

Projects In Progress:

Darwi Odrade
Completed Projects: 1
-   Nurture 7 topnotch toddlers and send them to good homes when they become children
Projects In Progress:

Elizabeth Best – Child
Requirements 1/7: Earn 7 scouting badges

L-R Elizabeth, Darwi, Esme
2.5.8.jpg

Notes

Darwi has achieved her first project. She’ll continue to work on Sulani to complete that one too and she’s started the cooking/mixology one.

Esme is stock-piling knitting and floral decorations. She already has plenty of cans to give away but sometimes a knitted item or arrangement seem more appropriate.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Literally Seven Heroes 3.1: Eco Mania
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2022, 12:41:50 PM »
Literally Seven Heroes 3.1: Eco Mania

Darwi: Watcher!
Watcher: Hm? What?
Darwi: I’m going to work!
Watcher: Oh, er. Is that the time? Sorry.
Darwi: I know I can get Mua Pel’am cleaner while I’m an official conservationist but…
Watcher: Look - you’re outfit’s quite cool and it’ll be a break from me.

3.1.1.jpg

Esme: I’m so glad I got a bare tree. I’ll put a garland and the topper on.
Darwi: I’ll do the skirt and Elizabeth can do the decorations.
Elizabeth: In a minute. I just realised I’d never searched for shells right here. Look I’ve got a snail shell.

3.1.2.jpg

Elizabeth: I still don’t see why we went all the way to the beach for you two to just lie there and get a tan. I thought we were going to eat there.
Esme: Well, we packed up the chicken dinner and your cake in the hamper but Dar…
Darwi: I got ready to unpack it and then we couldn’t find it anywhere. I’m just glad I had it when we got home.
Esme: Hm. How can you not know you’re carrying a hamper with a grand meal and a birthday cake in it?

3.1.3.jpg

Darwi: Toot Toot!
Esme: Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you.
Elizabeth: Thanks guys but that’s enough. Just wait while I spin around and Watcher helps me to the dresser.

3.1.4.jpg

Darwi: We’ve done it. Those 3 Conservation Articles that I wrote really did the trick. It’s so beautiful here now with all the extra sea life and plants. I just need to keep an eye out for any lapses.

3.1.4a.jpg

Darwi: What’s this? Post on Friday? It looks very official. Oh no, it’s from the Sisterhood.

3.1.5.jpg

Esme: What do you mean we’ve got to move again?
Darwi: There’s another eco-project that needs doing. But this time it’s more extreme – Evergreen Harbour.
Esme: That old industrial area? What about my plants? They’re getting really healthy here, especially now.
Darwi: We’ll get some planters – bring in good soil.
Esme: Is it safe to leave Sulani? Aren’t we still in hiding?
Darwi: The Honoured Matres have joined the Sisterhood and they’re no longer hunting our bloodline down. We can do this.
Esme: What about Elizabeth? Will she still get to school?
Elizabeth: No more school for me! I knitted my last octopus before breakfast.

3.1.5a.jpg

Elizabeth (in pink): Dar?
Darwi: I’m over here, cooking up a storm.
Esme: It’s lovely to see all the toddlers again and with their families but shall we move the radio outside? Then I’ll have more room to hand out my knitting.
Elizabeth: More socks?
Esme: They’re very practical.

3.1.6.jpg

Eleanor Scott: Yay! Happy Birthday, Elizabeth.
Deon (clown shoes): Hey – I thought you were younger than me!
Elizabeth: Granny’s special magic. Like your shoes by the way.
Deon: At least they hide Granny’s grey dotted socks! I really miss the chocolate syrup she used to give.
Elizabeth: Sorry, Deon, it's grey socks from now on!

3.1.7.jpg

Darwi: So…what do you think?
Esme:…
Elizabeth:…

3.1.8.jpg

Darwi: There – that’s all our stuff in.
Esme: I hope the chickens are ok, pecking away at the concrete.
Elizabeth: I’m more worried about your cowplant. You’ve planted it directly in the concrete. Are you sure that’ll work?
Esme: Worth a try. I can’t get it to fit in a planter. Who are you ringing?
Elizabeth: Well I need a job so…
Darwi: I’m changing to a culinary career. All the cooking I’ve been doing, it seemed like a good idea.
Esme: Is it me or is the air clearing a bit?
Darwi: I think it did as soon as we set the windmills and solar panels up. I’m just off to visit that derelict plot. You put up some outdoor lanterns, Elizabeth.
Elizabeth: Pink ones?
Esme: Alright.

3.1.9.jpg

Progress: Day 105 (Winter 3)
Total Projects Completed: 5 by 2 Heroes

Esme Weatherwax
Completed Projects: 3
-   Make and give away 74/70 canned goods from own grown ingredients (22 types made)
Projects In Progress:

Darwi Odrade
-   Clean up Sulani and max conservationist career – level 10
Projects In Progress:

Elizabeth Best – Young Adult
Chosen Traits: Genius, Self-Assured, Active
Earned Traits: Good Manners, Responsible, Emotional Control
Requirements 7/7: Earn 7 scouting badges; 7 Emotional Whims, Catch 7 unique fish, Find 7 collectables (all shells); have 7 good friends, Level 7 of adult skill (knitting), 7 made objects (all knitted)
Projects In Progress:

New Location
The Shipping Views, Port Promise, Evergreen Harbour
Existing Challenges: Off-Grid; Reduce & Recycle
Added: Simple Living

L-R Esme, Darwi, Elizabeth
Screenshot 2022-06-19 132645.jpg

Notes

I love The Shipping Views and played it repeatedly when I first got that pack. There are a lot of passers-by so Granny has plenty of recipients for her knitting. Dar’s new project will require 2 more moves but the focus is on Elizabeth now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Literally Seven Heroes 3.1: Eco Mania
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2022, 10:36:23 PM »

My granny what big muscles you have!  ;D Didn't realize a slimming potion made your sim well defined too.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2022, 03:13:53 AM »

My granny what big muscles you have!  ;D Didn't realize a slimming potion made your sim well defined too.

Ha ha! Maybe I should get the Werewolves pack, despite my scaredy-cat nature, just so I can use that line!

Granny Esme Weatherwax does have impressive muscles but, Proper Sim that she is, she keeps them covered up. It's Darwi in the middle showing off all her hard work. I had both of them take a slimfast potion and do Bodybuilder, even though it's long-elder-life isn't useful in this challenge, because they do like their food and keep growing!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2022, 11:36:03 PM »
Ooooh, you've made so much progress! Elizabeth is already a Young Adult!

I wonder if you read through the 7 Heroes Dynasty thread before starting this challenge? It's a long thread with many pages but worth skimming for extra tips and suggestions that don't make it into the first two posts of the thread.
Don't be shy about asking a question if you're not sure!

Best wishes in Evergreen Harbor! You'll be half done with this challenge in no time!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2022, 04:14:42 AM »
Ooooh, you've made so much progress! Elizabeth is already a Young Adult!

I wonder if you read through the 7 Heroes Dynasty thread before starting this challenge? It's a long thread with many pages but worth skimming for extra tips and suggestions that don't make it into the first two posts of the thread.
Don't be shy about asking a question if you're not sure!

Best wishes in Evergreen Harbor! You'll be half done with this challenge in no time!
I've read through it twice - yes - a long thread. I saw the 7 toddler discussion but still wasn't 100% sure about whether one of the 7 toddlers could be a hero so Darwi raised 8, just in case. My main frustration with that project was the "no early age-ups apart from the teen hero with 3 traits" rule. My toddlers were all top-notch with about 2-3* days to go.

I've also skimmed through your story to get even more tips! Thanks for recommending this challenge (back when I said I needed distraction) I'll be posting with the NSB challenge too, shortly.

* edited from 5 (having lots of toddlers makes you confused!)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Literally Seven Heroes 3.2: Rough Justice
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2022, 05:57:09 AM »
Literally Seven Heroes 3.2: Rough Justice

Esme: Chickens! Come back to the coop! Darwi will be returning from her Zero-G workout any minute! I knew you wouldn’t thrive here. You’re always losing your way back to the coop. We’ll keep you lot but no more hatchables.

3.2.1.jpg

Esme: Hello Mr Cowplant. Now, are we going to keep you? It seems quite variable when you want feeding. Oh, and apparently I’m now fireproof, which is always handy.
Darwi: I’m just wondering if it can help us with all the sadness we have when our friends keep dying.
Esme: Life’s hard, we just have to get used to it.
Darwi: There must be something we can do. I’m going to study Psychology at night-school. It’s supposed to help people with fears.
Esme: You don’t need psychology to deal with stuff you’re afraid off. Psychology tells you that it’s not real. My headology gives you a really big stick, in case it is real and then you don’t need to be afraid.
Darwi: Hm. Well, it won’t hurt to look into it.

3.2.2.jpg

Elizabeth: Oh, oh! I shouldn’t have tried to negotiate with those aliens. I should’ve just run away. Help me out!
Esme: What were you thinking? Going out with zero Rocket Science. Some people haven’t got the sense they were born with. You’re not even fireproof. Is this something to do with the job that you won’t tell us about?
Elizabeth: I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.
Esme: I almost, but not quite, believe you could.
Elizabeth: Thanks to you and that really big stick – I could have a go, lol.

3.2.3.jpg

Elizabeth: Little Mara! My own baby hero. What will you do for our world?

3.2.5.jpg

Esme: Here you are, Child. Some very useful socks
Child: Oh, thank you Granny Weatherwax, I think. Very handy
Esme: I’ve given 70 knitted items to people.
Child: Maybe you should consider giving other stuff?
Esme: Mebbe I will.

3.2.6.jpg

Sakura: This club you’ve invited me to – Feel The Burn – playing basketball is fun.
Elizabeth: But tiring, yes? It’s my plan to help Elders like yourself to get fit.
Sakura: Elders like me? Not very tiring, though, just shooting hoops. Ha ha ha ha ha!
Elizabeth: It’s a little unnerving when you laugh like that. It’s the first thing I noticed about you when I met you through work.
Sakura: Yes. Fancy you thinking I was running the County Lines. I’d never threaten kids into running my drugs. I mean I’d never do drug dealing. There’s no proof, at least. Ha ha ha ha ha!
Elizabeth: Hm… I’ll just get rid of the basketball hoop and set up some more running machines.

3.2.7.jpg

Grim: Ah. Sakura, your evil days have come to an early end, I see.
Elizabeth: I came to know her well. I’m really rather sad about this.
Grim: And yet…
Elizabeth: And yet.
Grim: We will meet again, young Elizabeth.

3.2.8.jpg

Elizabeth: And what do you think the clever hero did?
Mara: Won Won Won
Elizabeth: Yes, she always did.

3.2.9.jpg

Progress: Day 112 (Winter 4)
Total Projects Completed 6 by 2 Heroes

Esme Weatherwax
Completed Projects: 4
-   Complete the Lady or Lord of the Knits aspiration and give away 70 knitted objects.
Projects In Progress:
-   Max Flower Arranging skill and give away 10/70 flower arrangements

Darwi Odrade
Projects In Progress:

Elizabeth Best
Projects In Progress:

Mara of the Acoma – Toddler
Traits: (Independent)

L-R Esme, Elizabeth with Mara and Darwi
3.2.10.jpg

Notes

Mara of the Acoma from the Servant of the Empire series by Raymond Feist and Janny Wurts. This trilogy is a parallel story line to the original Magician series written by Raymond Feist which has a patriarchal ethos. Mara lives on a different world - Kelewan, also ruled by men but focussed supremely on family honour. At 17 Mara’s family is slaughtered and she becomes the sole heir of the House Acoma. She learns quickly to exploit the need in others for honour and to manoeuvre to keep her family name alive in the cut-throat politics known as the Great Game. She forms dangerous and creative alliances, outwitting enemies and assassins to gain the highest place of prestige for the Acoma House.

Personal Note: I love the universe created in the Magician series and the first book with Mara, Servant of the Empire, builds on that richness. I relish her insight and willingness to make difficult decisions for the good of her House. The 2nd & 3rd books in the series aren’t as good, in my opinion but I still love the 1st.

Gameplay Note: Darwi was out at work when Mara aged up so I couldn’t go in to change her hair and wardrobe to be closer to the original character – dark hair and brown eyes.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Literally Seven Heroes 3.2: Rough Justice
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2022, 11:14:58 AM »

Woah, woah, woah now! You get to top notch toddler with 5 days remaining? So ... in two days? Please, do share your secrets!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Literally Seven Heroes 3.2: Rough Justice
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2022, 12:28:20 PM »

Woah, woah, woah now! You get to top notch toddler with 5 days remaining? So ... in two days? Please, do share your secrets!
Well spotted - silly me. I should have written 2-3 days remaining (in a tiny house 32 squares) but I always had 2 toddlers out of the 7 on the go at one time so I think that's where I was remembering it wrong, if you see what I mean.
Thanks for letting me know :)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Literally Seven Heroes 3.3: Campfire Shenanigans
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2022, 10:16:36 AM »
Literally Seven Heroes 3.3: Campfire Shenanigans

Esme: Another move?
Darwi: Yes. I’ve voted in a Modern Development for Port Promise. It should go ahead without us actually staying here. By moving to Grims Quarry this morning, we can vote a Green Initiative there too! At least I hope that’s how it works.
Elizabeth: I can see why it’s called Grims Quarry.

3.3.1.jpg

Mara: Dirty Place
Elizabeth: I know, Little Mara, but what is this card saying.
Mara: Bath
Elizabeth: No. That’s what’s over there. Oh wait. You need a bath? I think we all do!
Darwi: We can go now. I’ve added our votes. This should become a lovely Maker’s Place tomorrow evening.

3.3.2.jpg

Darwi: Well, I was right about our 2nd improvement going ahead in Port Promise even after we left. We can move again this week, as soon as the voting opens on Friday. And this is my 2nd Youth Potion so it’s time to say goodbye to my auburn locks. It’s amazing how just having grey hair makes people think you’re old. I think I will go for something closer to white. I’m not sure about the eyebrows though. Maybe I’ll keep them auburn.

3.3.3.jpg

Mara: White Hair
Darwi: Yes, Mara. Looking old without feeling it.

3.3.4.jpg

Esme: Wow! This drink is (cough) quite strong.
Darwi: I made it specially for you – it’s called a Granny Smash.
Mara: Me Too
Darwi: Maybe just a fizzy juice for you? That’s it for me though. I’m giving up the bartending job. Level 8 is good enough for me. I think I’ve made the world a better place. I’ll just make a few more to celebrate.

3.3.5.jpg

Darwi (shrieking): When shall we three meet again?
Esme: Did you have to do that? You frightened the life out of me.
Elizabeth: I nearly dropped my marshmallow and Watcher’s nervous enough of the fire as it is!
Darwi: But everyone thinks we’re the archetypal Three Witches but we never have any fun with it.
Esme: How many of those cocktails have you had?
Elizabeth: What do you mean? Archetypal?
Darwi: Well – you know – the Maiden, the Mother and the Crone
Elizabeth: So I’m the…?
Darwi: Maiden. And I’m the Mother, obviously.
Esme: And I’m…? Pray do tell!
Darwi: The Other One.
Esme: I’m going to bed before you start dancing round the fire in the altogether!

3.3.6.jpg

Darwi: I’d better do some coursework. My head hurts.
Mara: Where’s Granny?
Darwi: Avoiding me, like as not! She’s probably arranging flowers outside.

3.3.8.jpg

Darwi: Right, folks. The voting’s open and I’ve registered for that. We’re off to Conifer Station.
Esme: This place is even smaller than the last! Can I move the hedges?
Darwi: Let’s see if we can manage without doing that. We’ve got loads of fruit & veg in the fridge. Maybe just plant your flowers?
Esme (grumbling):…

3.3.11.jpg

Deon: Ah, I found you. Every time I get your address, you move.
Esme: Oh I’m glad to see you again, Child. Would you like a floral arrangement?
Deon: It’s one up on socks!

3.3.9.jpg

Deon: It’s all coming back to me now!
Elizabeth: What is?
Deon: How crazy this household is. I thought I must have imagined it.
Elizabeth: What’s crazy about it?
Deon: Well, you’ve got the Grim Reaper collecting a chicken but you and Granny just carry on as normal. Plus there’s another toddler upstairs asleep.
Elizabeth: Only 3 hens left now.
Esme: Yes. I’m going to feed them the last of the treats to stock up on fancy eggs. We’ll be making a cake for Mara tomorrow.
Elizabeth (singing): To Mara, To Mara, I love ya to Mara, You’re only a day away.
Deon: See! Crazy.

3.3.10.jpg

Progress: Day 119 (Spring 1)
Total Projects Completed 7 by 2 Heroes

Esme Weatherwax
Completed Projects: 4
Projects In Progress:

Darwi Odrade
Completed Projects: 3
-   Max Mixology aspiration and prepare 7 excellent meals, 7 excellent gourmet meals, and 7 excellent drinks.
Projects In Progress:

Elizabeth Best
Projects In Progress:

Mara of the Acoma – Toddler
Traits: (Independent)

L-R Esme, Elizabeth holding Mara, Darwi
3.3.fam.jpg

New Locations
Sun-Fri: Rockridge Springs, Grims Quarry
Fri-: Canal Corner, Conifer Station

Notes

Although Darwi only needed to get either the Mixology OR the Chef Aspiration, she did both. Mixology was first though.

The witches interaction is very heavily based on Discworld writings.

anything