Author Topic: The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) - Complete (Dec 2022)  (Read 49732 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Aaaaah, I see!
My vote for Baby Daddy goes to either Collin (because he's handsome) or Jayceon Delgato (because dark skin and blond hair is an attractive combo!).
Tina and Collin have been friends since forever. I'll be kinda sad if they don't end up together...
Haha, I'm sad that our Rose heirs can't marry until the elderly stage.
I don't know. I might allow mine to live in sin... LOL

By the way, who are Matthew Caliente's parents?
Thank you 😊

I think Mathew is Dina's brother but I've no idea who the father is. I can only see relationshipsto living household members in CAS.. I might just go in and check...
Collin is Gavin Richards son but I think he must be adopted to take on his surname.
I think this mornings game-time is going to be taken up with some Sim genealogy research! Lol

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.2: Just The Two Of Us
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2022, 04:26:35 PM »
The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.2: Just The Two Of Us

Tina: After our meal out, we all got an early night. I got up the next day and gave myself a makeover – more suitable for a young politician. I think I look strong!

2.2.1.jpg

Tina: The poll numbers were in. I invite Collin round and he's totally up for it. I was disappointed it wasn’t his first time too but he is a week older than me… Otherwise, my first time is magical!

2.2.2.jpg

Tina: It only took one try and I’m pregnant. I tell Collin straight away and then tell Mum. We’re all agreed, let’s get married straight away!

2.2.3.jpg

Tina: This restaurant has a very posh wedding venue upstairs.
Watcher: I just need to add a staircase. I wonder which pack I’m missing for that to be gone…
Collin: You always do like the best.
Tina: Any you’ll be the best baby-daddy – the poll proves it.
Collin: Poll? What poll?
Tina: The one to see who would be my baby-daddy. He has to be the best! The views of my electorate are vital for my career.
Collin: You mean, if the poll had chosen someone else…?
Tina: It didn’t. It chose you! Come on. Let’s find that wedding arch.

2.2.4.jpg

Collin: I’m still reeling.
Tina: I was only ever going to marry you, silly billy. But genetics are important.
Collin: So I might have been raising some other guy’s kid?
Tina: You were adopted. I thought you’d understand.
Collin: You have no idea how it feels to be adopted. I thought you were supposed to be compassionate! I’m just glad you’ll be giving all this politics-polls stuff up when you have our baby.
Tina: Give it up?
Collin: You know. To look after the baby.
Tina: I can’t believe you’d think that. You clearly don’t respect my choices!
Collin: Your choices!? You’re swayed by the whims of others.
Tina: That’s it! The wedding is off!

2.2.5.jpg

Tina: So, since then I’ve been getting fit

2.2.6.jpg

Tina: Mum and Dad did some demonstrating.

2.2.7.jpg

Tina: Ashton came round to see me but, when he saw my bump, we decided to just be friends.

2.2.10.jpg

Tina: Collin came round and we had a good chat. He still wants to be involved in our baby’s life so we made our peace. Well a bit more than peace. He ended up staying the night. I think Dad approves!

2.2.8.jpg

Tina: Then something terrible happened. Dad keeled over in the bathroom. Just as we were going over to check on him, Mum keeled over too! Mum! Dad!

2.2.11.jpg

Tina: Can’t you spare them?
Grim: I think your waters just broke.
Tina: But my parents?
Grim: Gone. And you need to go to the hospital. I don’t do home births. Only deaths.

Tina: So Collin. Here’s baby Zara. I know she doesn’t look very happy. But I’m hoping she’ll help us get happy again.

2.2.12.jpg

Collin: She’s perfect. I can’t believe dad will never get to meet her.
Tina: This is a really hard time. I don’t know how I’ll get through it.
Collin: I’ll be here as much as I can.
Tina: You’d better have a key. I’m getting a butler to pick up what I can’t manage but I’d like you around too.

2.2.14.jpg

Tina: Oh Mum. Dad. I miss you so much. I guess I’m happy that you’re together. But I feel so alone!

2.2.16.jpg

Zara: Butler! Want Drink!
Butler: I’ll get your mother.
Zara: No! You!

2.2.18.jpg

Generation 1 – Mint – Elphie Snozzberry – Elder – Complete in week 8, Died week 9

Generation 2 – Rose – Tina Snozzberry – Young Adult
Parents: Elphie & Kohei
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Boyfriend – Collin Richards

Generation 3 – Yellow – Zara Snozzberry – Toddler
Parents: Tina & Collin

Notes

I should have had Elphie and Kohei complete their Bodybuilder aspirations to be long-lived but I didn’t. I’d got so used to playing on long that it took me by surprise.  Suffice it to say that Tina is now working on the Bodybuilder aspiration.

Zara is named after the Wizard of Oz (Wizara!). I was going to invite Collin’s father Gavin over to serve as the close grandparent relationship but he died the day after her birth. Poor baby Zara – no living grandparents! I think this means she can have normal relationships from now. She aged up to a very sad toddler with a festering grudge towards her mum – something about not wanting milk!

With the Rose generation not marrying until an elder and only having one child, this will be a very small household until Zara becomes a young adult.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.2: Just The Two Of Us
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2022, 08:02:05 PM »

Go for Tina! Any man who assumes a woman will abandon her career like that likely isn't worth committing to. Zara is a cutie. Still, seeing Ashton's nose in this update, I would've voted for his genes (I like his nose!).

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2022, 12:56:07 AM »
Wow, I didn't expect the founders to pass away so soon.
That's one way to avoid dealing with Gen3's "no close relationship" requirement, I guess.  ;)

I like Tina's makeover.  She looks "rosier" now.
Hello, toddler Zara!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2022, 02:41:03 AM »
Still, seeing Ashton's nose in this update, I would've voted for his genes (I like his nose!).
It's definitely a strong nose! Do you think it would run in the family? Geddit? (Hangs head in shame)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2022, 02:51:52 AM »
Wow, I didn't expect the founders to pass away so soon.
That's one way to avoid dealing with Gen3's "no close relationship" requirement, I guess.  ;)
So sad though. I was hoping to enjoy the intergenerational squabbles.
If I'd realised how close the timing was, elphie might have had more children...

I like Tina's makeover.  She looks "rosier" now.
Hello, toddler Zara!
I'd been trying to save the plum colours for that gen and Tina's pale skin means pastels look wrong. Her default wedding outfit was an orange and cream kimono wrap which really washed her out so she changed into her formal gear.
I think I'm happy with her current wardrobe but it may get tweaked!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.3: Nothing Goes To Plan
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2022, 01:00:36 PM »
The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.3: Nothing Goes To Plan

Collin: I know I said I wanted to go on a date, but this isn’t what I had in mind.
Tina: If I leave her with the butler, she doesn’t progress at all and then she’s tired and hungry when I get home.
Collin: But we’re at a toddler playhouse – it’s not exactly romantic.
Tina: (shrugs)
Collin: You haven’t even got her dressed.
Zara: Dada?

2.3.1.jpg

Zara: Dadda!
Collin: And the baby was sleepy at night. Not wanting a story at all.
Zara: Mama Gone
Collin: Yes, and I’m left holding the baby! Oh, it’s OK sweetie. I’m happy to.

2.3.6.jpg

Tina: Time to get to know the neighbours. This is the Haas house. Time for to discuss neigbourhood changes, make empty promises, promote my policies and secure another vote!

2.3.7.jpg

Jacqueline: Wow, what you’re promising sounds amazing. Yes, you can be sure of my vote in the coming elections!

2.3.8.jpg

Tina: Paint a political mural in just one day? Last time I had the whole weekend to do it. Argh – time to burn the midnight oil!

2.3.9.jpg

Tina: I’m not sure you should be eating at the table with me. You are “below stairs” after all.
Butler: Firstly, there are no below stairs here – no basement! Secondly, I don’t see anyone else knocking the door down to eat with you.
Tina: Rude! But I suppose you’re right. It’s Zara’s birthday tomorrow. I’m going to invite some friends round to celebrate.

2.3.10.jpg

Ashton: I know it doesn’t make me jealous anymore but is anyone else finding this a somewhat awkward gathering?
Jayceon: You mean because we’ve all been in love with Tina?
Sullivan: As long as no-one starts flirting, I’m OK actually.
Jamie: Is there a reason you’ve invited us all round, Tina? Collin didn’t seem very happy.
Tina: It’s Zara’s birthday. There should be cake soon.
Ashton: You do know she’s gone to bed, don’t you? She was exhausted!
Tina: Oh no! And Jayceon, don’t you dare nick some of that cake before I get candles on it!
Jayceon: Too late! Oh no! Is this dairy-free?

2.3.11.jpg

Tina: I’m sorry Zara. I know it’s really early on Monday morning but I really did want to celebrate your birthday properly. I always seem to say or do the wrong thing with you, little one. Happy Birthday!
Zara: S’OK, I guess.

2.3.12.jpg

Generation 1 – Mint – Elphie Snozzberry – Elder – Complete in week 8, Died week 9
Husband: Kohei
Child: Tina

Generation 2 – Rose – Tina Snozzberry – Young Adult
Boyfriend: Collin Richards
Child: Zara

Generation 3 – Yellow – Zara Snozzberry – Child

Screenshot 2022-05-24 210911.jpg

Notes

I ran 24 hours over my usual Sunday update. I was hoping to get all Zara’s toddler skills up to 5. Imagination & Movement only got to 4 but at least she got Happy Toddler.

Tina was trying to use Zara’s birthday party to cool off all her previous romances to Just Friends. The caterer (Agatha again – I don’t know why I keep using her) stalled half-way through the cake. I know I should’ve made one beforehand but… Jayceon was really persistent about getting the cake. I saw his thought bubble and moved it twice but he still got it! It's Collin that's the glutton

Loner Zara, with her “I’m hiding from the world” hairstyle, is enroute to her bedroom to slam the door and lock out everyone else. She actually had a fair relationship with her mother but that doesn’t fit the story!

Edited to add family pic

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.3: Nothing Goes To Plan
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2022, 07:42:41 PM »
Nice, Zara has already left her toddler years behind!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.4: I Will Be Your Mother!
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2022, 07:34:34 AM »
The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.4: I Will Be Your Mother!

Zara: My life! Mum insists that I meet her at the park after her work but then spends the time hustling people for their votes. It must kill her being in that orange work suit – although it looks good on her. That’s me on the monkey bars in the yellow skirt. Trying to be friendly…

2.4.1.jpg

Zara: Mum does try! This was the TV premier day and she waited all day to watch it with me. I was a bit disturbed by the swan sculpture though. Mum kept telling me that she made it in a flirty mood!

2.4.3.jpg

Zara: Do you like my room? Mum says it’s like sitting in a bowl of custard! She keeps coming in though. Raspberry and custard is a tasty combo, I guess. I just wish she didn’t over-share! See that flirty hand? Ew – creeps me out. She’s telling me all about Dad. Oh yes – I nearly forgot. They’ve got engaged! Apparently they were engaged to be married before I was born. They’ll never get married though – Dad says he’ll only marry her if she gives up politics…

2.4.5.jpg

Tina: Ha! Top of the Politician’s career! And I made it on my own. I might have got there sooner with a supportive group of friends. Still, nowhere to go from here. I’m giving it all up for the man I love!

2.4.8a.jpg

Collin: I’ve got the beets this time, phew!
Tina: I couldn’t forget after last time. We’re celebrating!
Collin: Oh really? What are we celebrating?
Tina: I’ve given up my politics – we can get married now.
Collin: Ha ha!
Tina: What?
Collin: Have you seen this funny meme? Those hamsters!
Tina: Are you listening to me at all?
Collin: Oh, yes, of course. Something about your job…
Tina: You’re still phubbing me! I can’t believe it!

2.4.8.jpg

Zara: Thanks for tutoring me.
Butler: All part of the service.
Zara: Mum’s still in bed, I see.
Butler: After a disappointing date, I believe.
Zara: Is this the future? Her lying around in bed all day?
Butler: Madam will come round, I’m sure. She is determined to get fit so it’s healthy omelette for breakfast.

2.4.9.jpg

Tina: Thanks for joining us for a Harvest breakfast.
Collin: I’m sorry about the other evening.
Tina: That’s all in the past. I’m thankful that we’re all together and that I’ve got a new passion.
Zara: So am I – I couldn’t take all the attention!
Collin: What new passion? Are we still engaged?
Tina: Oh yes, of course! But, while I was getting to my peak body condition, I remembered that I actually enjoyed painting all those political murals. I’m going to take up painting. This house has very little art and I’m going to fill it with my personal expressions!
Zara: Mercy Me! They’ll be all pink & flirty!

2.4.10.jpg

Tina: I’m going to do whatever I can to mend our relationship.
Zara: There’s no need, really!
Tina: But you’re always on your own. Your best friend is the butler! It’s not right!
Zara: I’m happy Mum.
Tina: I’ve seen you happy – when you’re dancing and you think no-one’s watching!

2.4.6.jpg

Zara: I do like dancing.
Tina: So! We’re going out for more music in the fashion district.
Zara: But the only music venue there is…Oh no! Not karaoke!
Tina: You and me – we’re both bad singers – let’s go and be bad together.
Zara: In front of strangers?
Tina: Think of it as your birthday present to me.
Zara: Oh Mum – this is mortifying!

2.4.11.jpg

Generation 2 – Rose – Tina Snozzberry – Adult
Fiancé: Collin Richards

Generation 3 – Yellow – Zara Snozzberry – Child

2.4.15.jpg

Notes

Two weeks in this episode as there wasn’t obvious progress on the tasks in the first. Tina now has nothing more to do until her elder birthday so she’s planning to lavish all her attention on Zara, whether she wants it or not! Oh - and her flirty art too!

I was so relieved to have Tina complete her Bodybuilder aspiration so she’ll have a longer elder life. Now – Collin has been an adult for a week – will he still be there….? Oh the drama!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.5: Nerd Queen
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2022, 01:11:52 PM »
The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.5: Nerd Queen

Zara: Sunday morning and I’m just about recovering from the Karaoke nightmare. Don’t get me wrong. I like singing – in the shower. Not in public. Anyway, here I am working on a diorama all by myself. I’d prefer to have a rocket to play with but this will do.

2.5.1.jpg

Tina: Thank you for coming to the Festival of Youth.
Zara: You didn’t give me much choice.
Tina: I saw you making friends with those 3 children. See, it can be fun being with others.
Zara: They were fun. I don’t mind it for a while. Maybe it’s time to go home now though?
Tina: Blessings on you my only child.

2.5.2.jpg

Zara: Wow. Is that my cake? Another hamburger one?
Tina: It’s the only vaguely yellow cake I could make. I forgot to get the honey in for the honey cake. Sorry.
Zara: That’s just fine, Mum. Thank you. And thank you for giving me the day off school.
Tina: Now, shall we invite those friends of yours over for a party?
Zara: Can it just be us?
Tina: Us and the butler?
Zara: Of course!
Tina: Blow out your candles and then I’ve got a special present for you upstairs.

2.5.3.jpg

Zara: Wow! Really Wow! What is it?
Tina: It was something your Granny invented. She left it in the attic. It’s a Wormhole Generator.
Zara: No Way!
Tina: I know you’ve been obsessing over that aliens poster she left so I thought you’d like to see what else she left. There’s a rocket knocking about somewhere…
Zara: Does this work?
Tina: It should do. Shall we try it?
Zara: Um….
Tina: Let me guess! You want to go by yourself?
Zara: Um…. Yes? Please?
Tina: Go on then. Just make sure you come back!

2.5.4.jpg

Zara: This is so cool. The light is amazing. And all these weird plants. Wait a minute! What’s hiding in here? Come on, little one. Out you come!

2.5.6.jpg

Trainer: So let me get this straight. It’s your teen birthday, you didn’t have a party, you’ve travelled all the way to SIXAM and back and now your Mum said you had to come and train here?
Zara: Yup! What a full day!
Trainer: I don’t believe half of it.
Zara: Well I’m finding it hard to believe that you’re a trainer. You’re not exactly….um….
Trainer: This is all muscle, I’ll have you know! I think your time on the treadmill is up. Of you go, young lady!

2.5.7.jpg

Zara: School is going OK, I guess. I’ve got to being an A student. All I can think about is travelling in space again. If I read this book, I’m sure it’ll help.

2.5.8.jpg

Zara: I know mum said she thought there was a rocket in the attic but I’d rather start from scratch. If only the neighbours didn’t keep working on this when I’m not watching. That old flame of mum’s, Matthew Calliente, was here earlier. Who does that? Works on someone else’s rocket without even calling at the door? I’d better finish it before anyone else joins in.

2.5.9.jpg

Zara: Photo journal – here I am – rocket engineer – just before taking my first exploratory trip in my own rocket. Mum says someone as clumsy as I am shouldn’t go in a non-upgraded rocket, but what’s the worst that could happen?

2.5.10.jpg

Zara: OK, after the first few trips, I realised it was a bit chancy so I’ve done a few upgrades as well. My rocket is ace! And so am I!

2.5.12.jpg

Fiance: Collin Richards

Generation 3 – Yellow – Zara Snozzberry – Teen

2.5.13.jpg

Notes

With more free time than normal, I’m posting 2 updates in today. My mother claims there is more to life than playing Sims but she means gardening which is just the outdoors equivalent to housework, imho.

Nerd Brain is such a brilliant aspiration, training Sims up in Handiness and Logic with the Instant Upgrade as a reward. I like to have at least one Sim per generation to have it. Zara is, of course, also working on her Bodybuilder aspiration. It seemed sensible for her to aim for the space-related collections too.

I’m having some wardrobe problems for Zara. With her golden hair, too much yellow looks odd. I’ve gone for yellow/black combos, which I think look OK.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 2.5: Nerd Queen
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2022, 10:48:46 PM »
Haha, your mother just said that there's more to life than simming because she's hoping you'll help out in the garden. :D
Zara is such a cute and I'm glad to see that she inherited Kiyoshi's eyes.

Seeing Ukupanipo (merman) with Tina in the park gave me a thought: Is eating mermadic kelp a good way to extend life?
All four premade merpeeps live much longer than regular townies.  Just a thought.
Did Elphie make a small trove of tested Age-Away serums by the way?  Those are nice because you can give them to anysim to reset their lifespan in certain situations (like spouse hunting, haha).

The graves you made for your founders were so nice.  Are they on the Dresden lot?
I'm planning to create a family cemetery somewhere.  Haven't decided yet.  Still trying to get my Gen2 kids to YA, haha.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2022, 03:04:30 AM »
Seeing Ukupanipo (merman) with Tina in the park gave me a thought: Is eating mermadic kelp a good way to extend life?
All four premade merpeeps live much longer than regular townies.  Just a thought
You're right, they do hang around longer... I'm trying to remember if my mermaid dreamers did too...
Did Elphie make a small trove of tested Age-Away serums by the way?  Those are nice because you can give them to anysim to reset their lifespan in certain situations (like spouse hunting, haha).
That would've been sensible - so of course I forgot to do that! You can't get NPCs to drink a Potion of Youth. Is it OK to give them one to drink once they join the household?
The graves you made for your founders were so nice.  Are they on the Dresden lot?
I'm planning to create a family cemetery somewhere.  Haven't decided yet.  Still trying to get my Gen2 kids to YA, haha.
Yes, we're still on the Dresden lot. It's more rainy there than I like and I've just treated myself to the buggy Wedding pack so I might move to Tartosa soon...on the other hand ... how do I feel about changing Elphie & Kohei's "final" resting place..? I must learn to think ahead!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2022, 04:48:58 PM »
About Potions of Youth, I think we're free to do whatever for our spares and heir spouses, since that doesn't impact the Not So Berry challenge itself.
For my heirs, I'm not sure how i want to play it from the Gen3 (Yellow) heir onward.
In Pinstar's Legacy, every household member is allowed one Potion of Youth in their lifetime. So I would say yes to your question.

Dresden lot: I loved that lot until Seasons came out, lol.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 3.1: I Know What I Want!
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2022, 04:22:18 AM »
The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 3.1: I Know What I Want!

Zara: I’ve just got time to do this upgrade before Mum calls me in. She’s got another surprise for me! I don’t dare ask!

2.6.1.jpg

Zara: What’s going on?
Tina: I just invited a few of those young folk over – they were all teens when you had your last birthday. Look – they’re all young adults now.
Zara: All young MEN!
Tina: Oh yes. So they are (examines nails)
Zara: Mum – you’re so transparent!
Tina: I want to meet my grandchildren – you don’t know what you missed out on. Just say hello – maybe you’ll like one of them.
Zara: Let’s get this over with…

2.6.2.jpg

Robi: It’s been….weird! Your mum is so intense.
Zara: Tell me about it. Actually, don’t. You were saying you like musicals?
Robi: Oh yes! Especially that one about cats…what was it called? Oh yes! Cats, lol!
Zara: Ha, ha!
Robi: I’m glad you like my jokes, Zara. It’s fun being with you. You’re so lucky being in a club, even if it is with your parents.
Zara: Would you like to be in our club?
Robi: Wow! Really? I’ve always wanted to be in a club!
Zara: Oops, that hug nearly turned into a kiss!
Robi: Oops – sorry – I think…

2.6.3.jpg

Tina: Don’t you just love this beach café!
Collin: But they only serve fish – there are no mains that I can eat!
Tina: Let’s just have drinks and cake then!
Collin: Happy Birthday, Zara!
Zara: Thanks, Mum, Dad. And thanks for letting Robi come too.
Tina: Such a nice boy!
Zara: Mum! Sh!
Robi: I don’t mind. I’ve been waiting until your birthday but now I can tell you how much I like you.
Zara: Let’s go somewhere more private!

2.6.4.jpg

Robi: I didn’t imagine it. You like me too?
Zara: It’s one of Mum’s better ideas for my life.
Robi: Oh – that’s nice. Very nice!

2.6.5.jpg

Zara: I like your swim top.
Robi: I like to swim in all weathers. I see you do too!
Zara: Actually, I just like to keep covered up. Especially when other people are around.
Robi: What about with just me – here and now?
Zara: I’m actually feeling a little hot…
Robi: Me too!

2.6.6.jpg

Robi: Are you sure? I’m not rushing you?
Zara: I thought I was rushing you!
Robi: What will your parents say when they find out you’re pregnant?
Zara: Well I think they’ll be pleased. But let’s get married right here and now and then they can’t say anything!
Robi: I thought you might like a big wedding now this place in Tartosa has been developed.
Zara: All those people staring at us? No thank you. It’s you I’m making promises to.

2.6.7.jpg

Zara: So that’s why there’s an extra person here now!
Father Christmas: Fair enough. I hope you all liked your presents?
Zara: Everyone seemed happy. Would you like to feel the baby?
Father Christmas: Hello little one. I’ll meet you properly next year, I hope.

2.6.8.jpg

Robi: I’ve read up on baby development and they say mono-chrome is the best décor. It should help.
Michaela: Babble
Robi: I must confess, your white hair was a bit of a surprise but the doctors say you’re perfectly healthy.
Michaela: Babble
Robi: I would read you a book but all this lack of colour is making me really tired.
Michaela: Babble!

2.6.9.jpg

Michaela: Got Food By Self. Mum Dad Busy

2.6.10.jpg

Michaela: Yay! Yay! Yay! More TV

2.6.12.jpg

Boyfriend: Collin Richards

Generation 3 – Yellow – Zara Snozzberry – Young Adult
Traits: Loner, Clumsy, Ambitious
Spouse: Robi (Music-Loving, Cat-Loving Insider)

Generation 4 – Grey – Michaela Snozzberry - Toddler

2.6.13.jpg

Notes

Although Tina hasn’t quite finished her goal, I’ve moved the chapter numbers onto the Yellow Generation. Otherwise Zara wouldn’t have much of a section before handing over to Michaela.

Michaela is named after Mike TeeVee from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (origin of the Snozzberry). He was obsessed with TV so…

Grey clothes are not common for toddlers however the dressing gown looks really cute on Michaela and I’m very happy with how her white hair tones with her skin which is a warmer shade than Zara’s.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Snozzberries (Not So Berry Legacy) 3.1: I Know What I Want!
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2022, 12:16:34 PM »

Goodness, that white hair is just the cutest!