Author Topic: Bewitched Berries Epilogue: An Embarrassment of...Berries [Completed 14 Mar '23]  (Read 89921 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Bewitched Berries 7.35: The Diaper Quartet (6 Nov update)
« Reply #255 on: November 07, 2022, 11:39:16 AM »

Wow, I love that pond! Did you make that yourself? You sure did get a whole lot done this week! I'm curious why you have Taro listed as heir, when little Momo is RIGHT THERE. Is it the eye color, perhaps? So many lovely screen caps of the kiddos. I particularly like the one with all four together with the rainbows over their heads.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #256 on: November 07, 2022, 12:06:04 PM »
4 Top-Notch Toddlers and Llama Scouts in one episode! Well done, Watcher! And Cerise has nearly completed her tasks.
Thanks for the info on the collection plaques. I've occasionally wondered if I've misplaced one and now that explains it.

I hadn't played in a Tiny House since Gen1.  The toddlers did learn skills incredibly quickly but their Watcher still had to micro-manage the household.
Well, I didn't have to micro-manage but I accidentally went into "toddler-skill-in-a-regular-residence" mode and...lol!
Also, I'm really loving how the Highflier trait boosts career performance. I'm wondering now if it'll work for other careers.

Momo is soooooo cute!!!  I loved the hat look on her during the toddler years.  And the fun buns?  Outstanding!  She's easily my favorite of the quartet.
You got so many great shots of the kiddos learning and skilling and such, but I particularly enjoyed the ones with all four learning to potty at the same time and then the double storytime shot with two kiddos per couch/adult.  Totally adorable  :=)
And yes, you have, for sure, earned that Coral Island time!

Yes, Momo in her little hat is too cute!
I'm torn between playing the 16 days until Cerise's adult birthday or farming and diving on Coral Island.

Wow, I love that pond! Did you make that yourself? You sure did get a whole lot done this week! I'm curious why you have Taro listed as heir, when little Momo is RIGHT THERE. Is it the eye color, perhaps? So many lovely screen caps of the kiddos. I particularly like the one with all four together with the rainbows over their heads.
Yes, i made that pond. It's nice to be able to fish without leaving home, especially since the patch that allows sims to "Fish with bait" in self-made ponds.
Adding dragonflies and fireflies to the pond make it a lovely place either day or night.

As for the next heir, I try to keep an equal balance of male and female heirs over the 10 generations.
But the two big points in taro's favor are, well, you'll find out in the next update.
Also, though, the detective career ranks among my top 3 favorite career outfits for male sims. Who me, shallow?

I can't wait to move Taro out! Not sure if all three kids will be joining him.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #257 on: November 07, 2022, 07:00:46 PM »
Momo is so cute with her little hat. You really did get a lot of great pics of the kids. I'm impressed that you got them all going potty at the same time and all listening to stories at the same time! I can never get mine to go where I want when I want. I was trying to get just 2 playing in a ball pit together, and couldn't ever get them facing the same direction. Same with 2 in the pool. So kudos to you, Watcher, for the great pics.

You did have a LOT going on in one week. I agree about the toddler skilling in a tiny house - my Gen 4 moved back to my Dynasty starter home for exactly that reason.  ;D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #258 on: November 07, 2022, 07:32:41 PM »
Momo is so cute with her little hat. You really did get a lot of great pics of the kids. I'm impressed that you got them all going potty at the same time and all listening to stories at the same time! I can never get mine to go where I want when I want. I was trying to get just 2 playing in a ball pit together, and couldn't ever get them facing the same direction. Same with 2 in the pool. So kudos to you, Watcher, for the great pics.

You did have a LOT going on in one week. I agree about the toddler skilling in a tiny house - my Gen 4 moved back to my Dynasty starter home for exactly that reason.  ;D
Thank you for the nice words.
I was so focused on getting through the week, there was nothing whimsical about that update at all, which worried me.

The reading to children shot is easy! Have a grown-up sit in the middle of a three-seater sofa then start reading to two children.
Unless the toddlers are both really far away, they'll come sit at both sides of the reader and listen to story during the 40+ game-minutes it takes to finish a toddler book.
For my screenshot, Cerise and her brother started reading to two toddlers each at the same moment.
For the potty shot, I made sure all the parents were in the area, then had the toddlers click on a potty and ask for help at the same time.
On second thought, you probably knew all that laready and were just being nice. ;p

Haha, the ball pit is tricky for screenshots, even with a single toddler.

Toddlers are adorable, but I'm so glad they aged up!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2022, 02:41:42 AM »
The reading to children shot is easy! Have a grown-up sit in the middle of a three-seater sofa then start reading to two children.
Unless the toddlers are both really far away, they'll come sit at both sides of the reader and listen to story during the 40+ game-minutes it takes to finish a toddler book.
For my screenshot, Cerise and her brother started reading to two toddlers each at the same moment.
For the potty shot, I made sure all the parents were in the area, then had the toddlers click on a potty and ask for help at the same time.
On second thought, you probably knew all that already and were just being nice. ;p

Thank you for the tips - I think for the reading, my problem is not a big enough sofa - there's always at least one sitting on the floor, back to the camera. I didn't realize that with a bigger sofa they would sit on each side.

Probably for other shots, like the potty shot, I need to get them closer together before I try to get them to do whatever it is I want them to do "together". Otherwise, one gets the done and the other just gets started.  :D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2022, 08:26:43 PM »
On second thought, you probably knew all that already and were just being nice. ;p

Thank you for the tips - I think for the reading, my problem is not a big enough sofa - there's always at least one sitting on the floor, back to the camera. I didn't realize that with a bigger sofa they would sit on each side.

Probably for other shots, like the potty shot, I need to get them closer together before I try to get them to do whatever it is I want them to do "together". Otherwise, one gets the done and the other just gets started.  :D

The hardest shots, for me, is getting household to sit down at the table to eat together.
I have to prep beforehand: lock all the doors and delete any bar stools or other seating if the dining area is in an open-plan room that includes a kitchen.
Then, of course, somesim always finishes early and ruins the shot by getting up to clear their plate, usually dumping it on a kitchen counter.
Even with autonomy disabled (since I'm playing an NSB), it's hard to get the sims to sit down and eat at the same time. Ugh.
*laughs at myself for caring so much

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Bewitched Berries 7.36: The Baby Daddies
« Reply #261 on: November 09, 2022, 06:54:03 PM »
7.36: The Baby Daddies

Week 36, Sunday (4th week of spring, Y3)
It's hard to believe the children are already in grade school!
Let's see, what's the easiest way to introduce the household? In order first?
From L to R: Santos, Taro, Sango & I,  brother Ren & Djavan, Selena, and Momo.

I and Ren's husband Djavan are Taro and Momo's biological parents.
My wife Sango and Ren are Santos & Selena's biological parents.
We each have two biological children and two step-children.  Nice, right?

Our initial plan was that only Taro would become a Social Butterfly.
But the kids run into a lot of other kids at the park, a kind of Butterfly Rave.
In other words, all four kids complete Social Butterfly.

Ren: I'm so grateful for Social Butterfly! No mentoring needed for that aspiration.
Djavan: How long until we move back to Del Sol Valley?
Ren: Cerise's birthday is in a little over two weeks.
What if we leave after the kids' first week in high school?
Djavan: I'm family-oriented so that works for me! Which kids will come with us?
Ren: Wow, that's a loaded question. Let's revisit that one!

Cerise: I'd like to lay to rest any doubts about Taro's suitability as the next heir.
We won't know, of course, until he's a teen, but he's very attractive as a child.
He looks so fly in his undercut high top dreads!
More importantly, though, he's a born spellcaster with pointy ears.
Those last two points are what pushes Taro past Momo as the heir choice.

Monday
Djavan: So, I'm thinking that your Selena could come with us when we move out.
Ren: My daughter? Why not your daughter Momo?
Djavan: Momo?  Are you serious?  Poppins would hunt us down like dogs.
Then, he'd hurt us like however Skyrim warriors hurt their most detested enemies!

Ren: Poppins?
Djavan: Handsome, bald, witty, wears glasses, flies around with an umbrella?
Ren: I think you mean Pippin, not Poppins.
Djavan: Details, details. My point stands: Momo cannot move out with us.

Cerise: Rhoxi was curious about our pond, so here's a daytime shot of it.
Watcher is terrible at using terrain tools except when making ponds.
You make a hole, fill it with water, then place plants and rocks around it. Not too hard.
If Watcher can make a pond, anyone can!
Watcher: Among the many tutorials, I found DrGluon's Youtube tutorial the easiest to follow..

Tuesday
Cerise: The kids and I take a day off so the whole family can enjoy GeekCon from start to finish.
The kids all join the Ultimate Gaming Test, which requires 70 points to pass.
With Level 8 Video Gaming, Santos passes the UGT with a score of 72.

Taro: Selena passes the test on her second try with a score of 70.
My first score was 30 but I pass my third try with a score of 70. *pumps fist
Sadly, Momo's score gets worse and worse, but she's not allowed a fourth try.

Momo: The next GeekCon's in two weeks. Next time, I'll pass for sure!

Ren wins a new computer for his first-place prize in the Hackathon!
I don't participate; I'm hogging a computer to write a Book of Life.
That's kind of a life hack, isn't it?

Sango: Hey, you've achieved Inner Peace! When did that happen?
Cerise: You know how Watcher accidentally left us for 6-1/2 hours tonight?
Sango: Yes, she went to read a new Cordova update but forgot to "pause" us first.
Cerise: She finally came back at 10:30pm. We were the only ones still at the venue.

Sango: Don't tell me! You achieved Inner Peace while we were "unwatched"?
Cerise: Lucky for me I had the aspiration chosen. *rolls eyes
Sango: In my heart, I've always known Pippin is not the worst Watcher.

Wednesday
Sango: I'm glad we got up early for an at-home date.
Cerise: It was awful being stuck at the Lovebirds status.
Sango: But that's fixed now, so we can aspire to become true Soulmates.
Cerise: What a wonderful way to spend my new-found free time.

Selena: Well, we're done with scouts and all four aspirations. What now?
Momo: I say we ask our parents if we can age up to teens on Saturday. Taro?
Taro: Our birthday's next Tuesday, so why shouldn't they say yes?
Santos: Let's wait and ask them at dinner tomorrow night.

Ren: What a great idea to visit the Chinese and Indian food stalls downtown!
Djavan: I've learned how to make Sweet and Sour Eggplant.
Sango: And I've learned how to make Curry and Samosas.
I love that we can learn these recipes in our very own neighborhood!
Ren: So, shall we aim for a household of Chopstick Savvy Spice Hounds?

Thursday
If I go to work tomorrow, I could easily earn my last promotion.
But there's no rush since my adult birthday isn't for another 11 days.
The whole family deserves a vacation but where?
Hmmm, I think I know the best place for sims of all ages!

Selena: Wow, a vacation in Sulani? For how long, Papa?
Ren: We're planning to stay until Saturday afternoon.
Santos: Why not until Sunday?
Djavan: Because we thought you'd want to age up to teens on Saturday.
Momo: Yay, high school next Monday with a day and a half to get ready!

Sango: After dinner, Cerise returns to Tartosa so she can go to work tomorrow.
(She's so close to L10 Investor, she simply couldn't resist.)

The rest of us spend the evening cleaning up the neighboring island, Mua Pel'am.
How gratifying that our efforts are what finally fully restores Mua Pel'am's ecosystem!

Friday
Ren: Djavan and I reached soulmate status while still in high school.
This morning, we wake up before everyone else and become bonafide Soulmates!

Ren: After breakfast, we visit our relatives at Journey's End.
Papa Blaze's cat Sly died today, plunging three generations of Berries into mourning.
Out of compassion, I attempt to calm Grandpa Tuki's emotions.
He's still feeling very sad.

Ren: Grandpa Tuki becomes happy again only after his great-grandson Taro consoles him.
Soon after, we get a splash notice that Cerise has maxed her career!
*phones Cerise to invite her to (re)join our vacation

Cerise: Grandpas Damson and Tuki live here at Journey's End with their son Sunny and his family.
Our kids go around meeting all their relatives. (I need to do that, too!)
Here's a rare shot of Santos and Selena by themselves!
Selena (mutters): About time!

Ren loves speeding around on an Aqua Zip.
Djavan buys scuba diving gear to take photos with his new underwater camera.

Meanwhile, Sango and I enjoy some romancin' under the full moon.

Saturday
The kids' "real" teen birthday would be on Tuesday, so they're aging up 3 days early.
But if they'll age up today, why wait until the afternoon?
Right after breakfast, all four kids age up to teens.

Cerise: Here's a quick peek at our post-makeover teens. Wow, Selena's a looker!
Taro is a mini-Djavan. Momo also resembles Djavan but with my round cheeks.
Brother Ren's disappointed that his twins don't resemble him at all.

Ren: Papa Blaze phoned yesterday about missing me, so I promised to visit today.
We're ending this vacation now to head over to the Del Sol Villa.
Djavan: It's a great chance for Selena and Ren to see the home they'll inherit!

Progress: End of Week 36
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Notes
*Goal Oriented aspiration's Highflier trait
  This is one of my new favorite aspiration-based reward traits.   The trait's description reads:
  "Highflier sims have the potential to be more successful, especially in business."

According to Carl's Guide, the L9 Investor earns $281/hr.
  Thanks to being a Highflier, Cerise (L9 Investor) earns $342/hr.
  Her career performance also rises faster than usual; she hasn't used the Well once.
  I can't wait to see how this trait affects my other heirs' careers as well.

*Traits: The heir's traits are, of course, always fixed.
  For the other sims, I'm semi-randomizing traits.
  I click the in-game randomizer 3-4 times then choose one.
  To name a few, no thanks to Klepto and Freegan!

*Inner Peace's Maintain Harmony task: Cerise was really struggling to complete this task.
  Probably because I would get impatient and temporarily switch to a different aspiration.
  Other times, I would check the task for complete constantly. (Are we there yet?)
  How laughable that she finally completes it while I'm off reading Chapter 21 of the Cordova story last night,
  having left my own sims unpaused.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Bewitched Berries 7.36: The Baby Daddies (9 Nov update)
« Reply #262 on: November 09, 2022, 07:45:59 PM »
Poppins, reporting for duty  ;=)
A lovely update, and I appreciate that I got referenced twice!  What an honor!!
Momo is lovely, and yes, I would have had to chase them down and exact vengeance if she hadn't been included in the dynasty household so that I'm we're afforded shots of the lovely true heir  ;=)
Agreed, though, Selena is also lovely.
Congrats on all the awesome and amazing progress you've made!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #263 on: November 09, 2022, 08:17:27 PM »
All the teens in this generation are great-looking, but personally I do think Taro is the most beautiful. And I can certainly understand his pointy ears and being a natural-born, ancient bloodline, spellcaster being the deal-clinchers.

I'd be so afraid one or more of my Sims would die if I left them unattended for over 6 hours; I'm so glad to hear yours were able to avoid all the various death-traps. Am I correct that you said you disabled emotional deaths? If so, is that a mod setting? I was looking for it in game and don't see it, so I'm thinking it must be.

Thank you for taking time away from your family to visit my Cordovas! I'd like to mention to Sango that it's quite possible that Inner Peace is better achieved in solitude, and she should say thank you, instead of insulting your excellent Watcher proficiency! After all, finishing that up gave Cerise time for their early morning date.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #264 on: November 09, 2022, 08:55:25 PM »
Poppins, reporting for duty  ;=)
A lovely update, and I appreciate that I got referenced twice!  What an honor!!
Momo is lovely, and yes, I would have had to chase them down and exact vengeance if she hadn't been included in the dynasty household so that I'm we're afforded shots of the lovely true heir  ;=)
Agreed, though, Selena is also lovely.
Congrats on all the awesome and amazing progress you've made!
Haha, when I was thinking about which kids would move out with Taro and who would move out with Ren & Djavan, I suddenly could image your protests if Djavan were to take Momo with him to Del Sol Vally the following week. Maybe they should all temporarily live with Taro. It's a good way for them to meet their future spouses.
Of course, that means another cramped Tiny House, lol!

All the teens in this generation are great-looking, but personally I do think Taro is the most beautiful. And I can certainly understand his pointy ears and being a natural-born, ancient bloodline, spellcaster being the deal-clinchers.

I'd be so afraid one or more of my Sims would die if I left them unattended for over 6 hours; I'm so glad to hear yours were able to avoid all the various death-traps. Am I correct that you said you disabled emotional deaths? If so, is that a mod setting? I was looking for it in game and don't see it, so I'm thinking it must be.

Thank you for taking time away from your family to visit my Cordovas! I'd like to mention to Sango that it's quite possible that Inner Peace is better achieved in solitude, and she should say thank you, instead of insulting your excellent Watcher proficiency! After all, finishing that up gave Cerise time for their early morning date.

I'd hoped that Taro would take after his father (he does) but that Momo would resemble her mother, but Djavan's genes were quite dominant.  Notice that she has her father's pinched brow.
The Santos/Selena twins are a mystery.  Selena got all her parents' best genes, while Santos is a not-so-great mix of their less desirable genes. Oh well.

Around 4pm in game, Ren won the hackathon. When I checked the forum, you'd posted an update so I had to read it. 
Later, I returned the game and all that time had passed but my sims were fine. I forgot to check the Notifications but the Fashion District has food stalls and toilets, so they seemed fine, haha.
I do lose focus while simming and occasionally take breaks to check for forum updates or new YT vids from creators I follow. Usually, though, I remember to pause the game first.

The "Disable Emotional Deaths" setting is part of MC Command Center. During my 7 Heroes, Life States, and Big Dream Dynasties, I had a sim getting hysterical practically every day.
I realize disabling emotional deaths makes my game easier, but it's nice not worrying about my sims being "too happy."
They can still die from freezing, overheating, overexertion, and other non-emotion causes.
The Maintain Harmony requires 48 hours of continuous "harmony" and Cerise had been working on that for over four days already, lol.
Thank you for leaping to my defense, GlazeyLady! <3

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #265 on: November 10, 2022, 02:28:33 AM »
Those 4 are going to be fun in high school. It will be interesting to see if the moved-out ones turn up in class and Prom. I've not been very successful at controlling more than one during a school day and getting good progress. They seem to better without me, lol

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #266 on: November 10, 2022, 01:02:38 PM »
Those 4 are going to be fun in high school. It will be interesting to see if the moved-out ones turn up in class and Prom. I've not been very successful at controlling more than one during a school day and getting good progress. They seem to better without me, lol
In my NSB, I haven't moved out sims as teens unless they're either the teen heir or moving out with the heir.

My teens mainly socialize at high school, so I don't manage them much at school unless I spot a potential spouse or they still have a career or club task to finish.
I've done two of the teen aspirations so far and don't feel the need to do them all, hehe.
Last generation, i had Cerise and Ren in different jobs and careers which had me constantly confused about their schedules, though they were only two sims, lol.
Once the four kids earn their As, I won't be joining them at school so much (though Career Day is a must).

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #267 on: November 11, 2022, 05:30:14 PM »

What a great looking set of teens! I especially love the coloring of Santos and Selena - who is a total knockout, by the way. Glad to hear your simmies managed themselves in your absence - and even finished an aspiration solo! ;D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #268 on: November 11, 2022, 08:38:53 PM »

What a great looking set of teens! I especially love the coloring of Santos and Selena - who is a total knockout, by the way. Glad to hear your simmies managed themselves in your absence - and even finished an aspiration solo! ;D
Yes, Selena with her dark complexion, green eyes, and red hair is very attractive!  She got the best of the Sango/Ren genes, while Santos got the remainder. ;p
Haha, leaving my sims unpauses is one way to play faster. 
No micro-managing for this Watcher if she's not paying attention, haha.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Bewitched Berries 8.37: A Mysterious Gift
« Reply #269 on: November 13, 2022, 08:15:39 PM »
8.37: A Mysterious Gift

Week 37, Sunday (1st week of summer, Y3)
Taro: Today's the first day of the Peach generation, y'all!
Mama's still waiting out her next birthday to complete her last requirement.
But I'm a teen now, so she's handed me the reins as the new active heir.
Here we are from left to right:
Santos, me, Mamas Sango & Cerise, Papas Ren & Djavan, Momo, and Selena.

First thing, Mama visits all the former dynasty homes to collect our ancestors' urns.
Shoulda done that a long time ago because we're missing a half dozen urns.

Next, we hit the gym because…

We've all joined the Cheer Team!
Watchers, do you like us when we cheer? Oof!

The girls got it goin' on!

At this point, we realize that, as absurd as it sounds, group routines don't count as cheer practice.
Well, only for the sim who initiates the group routine. Time to switch to solo routines yo.

Monday
We're attending high school as watched sims in shifts.
Today, Momo and I actively attend school.
Santos and Selena go alone to school today to earn their A grades.
Tomorrow, we'll swap places.

Instead of a morning class, we have a fire drill.
We spend all morning out in front of the school.
A most disorganized evacuation, if you ask me.

After cheer practice ends at 5:30, it takes us five more hours to get through all our work: our daily tasks for cheering and work plus homework.
Watcher gets upset that we're wasting time.
But, hey, asking for advice, chatting, and playing musical chairs with the laptops are all legit activities.

Tuesday
It's a beautiful sunny morning before work.
I magically duel one sibling at a time while the other two fish at the pond.
Who says I'm not efficient?

We all max the Simfluencer career today.
If only Cheer Team met as often and granted promotions as easily!

Before school starts, our mothers become full-fledged Soulmates.
They were set on achieving that before Mama Cerise's birthday. And they did!

Yesterday was a mistake! Monday, we shoulda all come to school alone!
Then we'd all be A students attending today's Career Day.
Maybe this Career Day will count for us after we do homework a fifth time?
Anyway, that's why you see Momo and I in class two days in a row.

After Career Day, we do our homework at home.
And look! We've completed the "Attend Career Day" task.
It's weird the task completed without reaching that milestone first.
Santos and Selena became A students yesterday.
But their "Earn and Keep an A grade 3 days" task doesn't count that, not even today.

Wednesday
Taro: After our 2nd Cheer Team meeting, we finally earn a promotion.
We have to work hard to earn one promotion every two meetings.

Momo: Bruh, thanks for ruining the shot!

Thursday
Taro: Papa Djavan tells me he tried everything but Momo wouldn't go to school today.
When she wouldn't leave, he sent her to another lot but that didn't work.
He even made her travel to school, but she couldn't attend class.
I'm thinking she can stay in Tartosa when I move out. I won't have time for babysitting.

Momo: No, Taro! Don't leave me here! I wanted to attend school today but just couldn't.
Listen, I got a lot done today at home! First, I maxed my Gardening skill.
Then, I animated that raunchy scarecrow so y'all can learn Gardening faster, too!

Patchy: Get your hand out of my pocket, you naughty girl!
Momo: Oh! Is that a plantain, or…?

Ren: Come here, Djavan. We can hide from the kids. *sneaks to the side of the house
Djavan: Uh oh!
Ren: What?
Djavan: Selena's heading this way. Looks like she wants to ask for advice.
Ren: We're all done mentoring. Let's go lock ourselves into our bedroom. The teens are too much!

Taro: Our timing has worked out really well!
Tomorrow, we'll have kept an A for three days running.
Monday, we'll become Cheer Team Co-Captains as well as Highfliers.
And that same day is Mama Cerise's birthday, so we can move out after Cheer practice.
At least, that's how we're hoping it works out.

Friday
Ren: You ready to drink that Potion of Youth so we'll stay Young Adults?
Djavan; Is it okay? I mean, your sister Cerise…
Ren: As the heir, she has to age up to Adult, but we don't. Have you packed? Can we move today?
Djavan: I'm all packed but I've been saving my satisfaction points to buy gifts for Taro.
Ren: Great minds! I've done the same for Santos. Let's wait until Cerise gets off work to move.

Sango: Brindleton Pawspital?
Djavan: A little bird told me last night that Taro will be getting a pet. He's always wanted a dog!
I'm adding a starter kit of Wellness and Age-Down Treats to my box of gifts for Taro.
I've already told Taro that he's not to open the gift box until Saturday morning.

Taro: When we visited Grandpa Blaze last Saturday, he was an adult. But he's an elder now!
Ren: Looks like we're moving back just in time, Djavan!
Selena, we'll be seeing you in Del Sol Valley sometime next week, right?
Selena: *nods

Taro: We're planning to move out after our next Cheer Team promotion, Mama.
Cerise: We'll miss you but, frankly, Sango and I are tired of dodging your requests for advice.
I mean, there are FOUR of you! Some days, we just stay in our bedroom with the door locked…
Taro: Hey, it's not like we have any control over that!
But thanks for staying in your room so our character values won't drop. Oh and about a dog…
Cerise: Sorry, but wait until you move out to get your dog. Four teens is already enough work.

Taro: I notice Sango and Santos are wearing Spice Champion tee-shirts!
So I have two more servings of curry until I'm one, too.
And whoa, look who else is a Spice Champion tonight!
Momo: I might have had two more servings…!

Hey, li'l fella. How'd you get up on our porch? Are you lost?
Oh, there's a note tied to your collar.
Wow, this puppy's mine? But who left him for me?
The note's too formal for Papa.  Perhaps Great-great-grandpa Morgyn?

Saturday
Taro: What did Papa Ren mean about seeing you next week in Del Sol Valley?
You're not gonna live with me, Momo, and Santos? Brave the great teen adventure together?
Selena: Of course, I'm moving out with you three, but I like to keep my options open.
This way, if I decide it's too much work to live on our own, I can just move in with the Papas.
Taro: I'm sure whatever you choose will be fantastic, girl.

Morgyn: Ahhh, my favorite great-great-grandson Taro! What can I do for you?
You've come to learn a new spell or potion recipe?
Taro: No, thank you. I'm all caught up and trying to reach Master rank at the mo.
But I believe you're the one who left me the puppy with that note?
Morgyn: Oh dear, you figured that out so quickly! Yes, but I was only doing as requested of me.
If you want the puppy's real story, you'll need to follow the instructions in that note.
Taro: The mountain, the mountain, hmmmm….*scratches chin

Progress: End of Week 37
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Notes
*Career Day: Taro and gang mark my 6th generation to teens at Copperdale High.
 Glad I finally realized that attending Career Day counts before reaching its milestone.
 But the "Earn and Keep an A 0/3" task only starts counting after reaching the milestone.
 Confusing much?

*Moving: I'm always so excited to start over with the next heir in a new place!