Author Topic: Male casters wearing UGLY hoodies at the Magical HQ  (Read 1754 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Male casters wearing UGLY hoodies at the Magical HQ
« on: April 13, 2022, 06:50:46 PM »
Last night, my household of sims visited the Magical HQ for the first time in several sim-weeks.
Every single male caster at HQ, except for the sages, were wearing an ugly hoodie (that covers their hair) in different colors.
I mean, each and every male caster there was wearing the ugly hoodie.

I used to enjoy visiting the Magical HQ just to see the outfits worn by sims in the extended family.
They'd often show up in striking wardrobe combinations that I'd never considered.
But now?
Where did those ugly hoodies come from?  And is it just my game being weird or what? *cries

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Male casters wearing UGLY hoodies at the Magical HQ
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 06:53:30 PM »
It's just the game being weird, that everyone is wearing them.  But the hoodie is actually an item from RoM, so the game is picking a pack-appropriate item.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 07:49:25 PM »
So the same thing doesn't happen to you when your sims visit the Magical HQ?
Thank you for letting me know that the hoodie is a ROM item. Don't make it not ugly, though, lol.

I've been playing with MCCC together with some of the new Neighborhood Stories System (NSS) settings enabled.
Weird things have been happening in my game lately (like many NPC teens aging up with max muscle and max fat), but I don't whether the cause is MCCC, my NSS settings, post-patch weidness, or just the usual weirdness.
I really appreciate you letting me know that it's the game being randomly weird.  Now I can stop tripping over the hoodie!

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 08:08:44 PM »
My played kids usually age up to be max fat teens, I guess it's because I generally fix whatever sounds good to me for dinner and kids have few options for exercise.  NPC's usually don't though.
A lot of the RoM male everyday clothes tend to be pretty sloppy.  In addition to the hood-up hoodie, there's at least two tops that are highly distressed.  I guess it was a design choice to make male spellcasters look like 90's grunge rockers.