Author Topic: From where did I download this? (Need help finding the sorce) (Found)  (Read 1928 times)

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
hello.

I don't normal  do this but after having spent so many hours trying to track it down I don't want to give up. I need finding out where I got this outfit from. The pakages in my mods folder gives me no clues and I do.t feel it necessary to restart into Windows and go into the game just to check. I do not download much but when I do it's mostly from TSR. Some items I have found on Mystufforigin.com and MTS. No tumblrs or such.

It's a two piece outfit and it comes in many colors. If you know where it's from, answer with the name of the artist and a link. Thank you in advance.

Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: From where did I download this? (Need help finding the sorce)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 05:40:48 PM »
When I am trying to find information on custom content I've downloaded I look in my mods folder for the .package file and search on it.

Do you by chance know the name of the .package file? Knowing that may help find the outfit faster.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: From where did I download this? (Need help finding the sorce)
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2022, 08:47:49 PM »
I would also use MrsFlynn's approach and simply do a Google search of the custom content package's file name.
Good luck!

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
Re: From where did I download this? (Need help finding the sorce) (Found)
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 03:25:23 AM »
I did look through my Mods folder many times last night but simply could not find a matching pair of downloads. But I guess not even reading glasses helps when the eyes is to tired... But today I did a new approach and whent through the folder with the "Change name" option to get the names to paste into Google. And I did find the item here: https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Shadowcat_Catshadow/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/sixam-nights-skirt/id/1291677/ (Top to download separately). Good. Maybe I upload the pic with the outfit on my DA and I always credit.  :)
Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

anything