Author Topic: Olympus Dreams (Complete)  (Read 27693 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Olympus Dreams 2.15: Happy Holidays
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2022, 02:10:11 PM »
Olympus Dreams 2.15: Happy Holidays

Aphie: Did you say you were a university graduate?
Fletcher: Yes! The best years of my life. It was like I was born to be a student!
Aphie: And this is how you’re spending your retirement?
Fletcher: Hmm. Rubbing oil on your back. I can think of worse jobs.

15.1.jpg

Aggi: Thanks for coming to help me get started on this rocket.
Girl in Hat: It’s amazing – better than I could buy
Aggi: My dad got it from work.
Girl in Hat: Finished – it’s been fun – later!

15.2.jpg

Aphie: Thanks for coming to my birthday party, Father Winter.
Sei: OUR birthday party.
Aphie: Right. So, do you find me beguiling?
Father Winter: Oh – yes – you’re very beguiling!

15.3.jpg

Candy: Happy Christmas, everyone!
Aphie: Happy Christmas, Mum.
Candy: You’re looking very dressed up!
Aphie: Ah well, you never know who might turn up later.

15.4.jpg

Aphie (on phone): Hi, Clement? Some new dude showed up – are you avoiding me?
Clement: I’ll be right over.

15.5.jpg

Clement: How are you, dear?
Aphie: Happier now you’re here.
Clement: I’m having a year off. I love your outfit.
Aphie: It’s just for you. Would you like your present?
Clement: You shouldn’t have! I don’t get many presents.
Aphie: The others are busy opening theirs. Come with me.

15.6.jpg

Aphie: I’ve dreamed about you all my life.
Clement: You have?
Aphie: A man that can give me presents every day! Here’s mine for you! Will you join me in this bush?
Clement: Ohhhh! You’re naughty but very nice!

15.7.jpg

Sei: This job is great – getting paid for talking about conservation and then taking photos on this island. Mind you – there’s not much bio-diversity here. There’s a lot to be done. Lovely to rehydrate under this waterfall though. I hope no-one turns up because I’m getting naked!

15.9.jpg

Hali’a: You summoned us?
Sei: I’ve been working on cleaning up the island and we just had a Kava Party – can I get a judgement?
Hali’a: Oh – what? On your kiss or your commitment to the Island?

15.10.jpg

Clement: Will you meet me for a date?
Aphie: Aw – how sweet. I’ll just drop everything – just for you!
Clement: You’ve changed.
Aphie: That dress is still in my wardrobe. I can wear it for you any time.
Clement: This date just keeps getting better. You look like you’re having a good time.
Aphie: With you? Always! Actually – I always want to have a good time so would you…will you?
Clement: Marry you? Of course – if you’re sure – I’m a very old man and you’re only just a young adult.
Aphie: I’ve a feeling we’ve got a long life ahead of us.

15.11.jpg

Clement: You’re so beautiful.
Aphie: Do you like this Christmas Wedding Chapel I found?
Clement: It’s perfect – just like you!

15.12.jpg

Apollo: Come on guys! I’m moving out tonight! Let’s show the girls how it’s done.
Clement: Ohhhh – getting in the groove!

15.14.jpg

Candy: Oh Aphie, I’m so happy for you.
Aphie: I’ve got the man of my dreams and we’re killing these dance moves.
Olive: At least I’m not as underdressed at that Joelle!

15.16.jpg

Back at a remodelled home
Candy: Don’t look now but I think you’re losing your bride
Clement: What? Where? Oh – those alien girls never want a party to end!

15.17.jpg

Big Dreams Progress: Week 31 (Year 2, Winter 3)

Hermes
(gen 2) – World Traveller: Completed Week 20, still in house.

Apollo (gen 3) – Master Scientist: Completed Week 29, moved out

Candy (gen 2 spouse) – Music Afficionado: Aspirations – Musical Genius maxed, Artist Extraordinaire 3/4; Requirements –play for tips 10/25 hrs on community lots.

Aphrodite (Aphie - gen 3)– Gold Digger: Outgoing, High-Maintenance, Materialistic; Massage & mani/pedi on 7/7 days; Artistic Genius 2/4; Career – Trendsetter 4; Skills – Wellness 6, Writing 6; Marry & Move In Wealthy Spouse (Father Winter - $500k)

Screenshot 2022-02-01 142420.jpg

Poseidon (Sei - gen 3) – Sea Siren: Outgoing, Child of the Islands, Loves Outdoors; Aspirations – Beach Life 2; Career – Marine Biologist; Skills – Charisma maxed, Fishing 8, Fitness maxed; Other – Summon Ocean Threat 0/4, Fishing Lure 4/4, Mermaid’s Kiss 1/4; Siren Lullabies 1/4 of each

Daedalus (Dae - gen 4) – Tech Head (teen): Aspirations – Computer Whiz 1/4, Nerd Brain 2/4; Skills – Programming 5, Video Gaming 7, Rocket Science maxed

Agdistis (Aggi - gen 4) – Alien Antics (teen): Catch 4/12 unique fish; Aspirations – Nerd Brain 2/4; Skills – Logic 8, Rocket Science maxed, Handiness 7; Traits bought – Steel Bladder, Observant

Clement Frost (Father Winter – gen 3 spouse) - ?, Cheerful, Childish, Goofball: existing skills on entry – Baking, Handiness, Charisma, Parenting & Singing all maxed

Screenshot 2022-02-01 165343.jpg

Notes

Dae is announced as a Tech-Head. Daedalus wasn’t actually a god. When Apollo had twins, I panicked and picked someone known for his clever inventions and also for designing the Labyrinth of the Minotaur.

Aggi had to create a club to start on the new rocket ship. Apollo had already updated his original rocket so Aggi needed a new one to upgrade all by herself. It’s quite a tall order for a teen but she is an alien so who knows what she’s capable of? If fact, I guess Dae is punching under his weight!

Once I remembered that Father Winter has $500k in the bank, he was always the man of Aphie’s dreams. It was great when he asked her out on a date. That normally happens at the most inconvenient times. He’s Not In The World so she couldn’t move in with him. He will have a very appropriate Big Dream, although I might have to retrait him slightly. He is immortal and his children would have a special trait, if he and Aphie have any…

The new house will be revealed in the next episode.

The Merry Christmas Wedding venue was downloaded from the gallery and is by ShanLovesCorgis. I had to remove the holly wreaths around the edge of the dance floor and one of the table decorations so the wedding cake could go on it. Otherwise – it’s gorgeous and I was very happy with it.

Apollo has moved out to live with his girlfriend Miki and her parents. He was feeling a little superfluous and I’m hoping he’ll be very happy in Mt Komorebi.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Olympus Dreams 2.15: Happy Holidays
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2022, 04:33:28 PM »
Congrats on all the progress, household shifts, and Aphie's marriage.
Some immortal sims become mortal upon joining an active household. I hope that won't be the case with the oh-so-wealthy Clement!
As for Father Winter...Holiday Lover?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2022, 04:47:13 PM »
Congrats on all the progress, household shifts, and Aphie's marriage.
Some immortal sims become mortal upon joining an active household. I hope that won't be the case with the oh-so-wealthy Clement!
As for Father Winter...Holiday Lover?
Spot on with Holiday Lover. Hmm - I'd rather Father Winter didn't die on my watch - I'll have to keep an eye on him!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2022, 10:38:31 PM »
Spot on with Holiday Lover. Hmm - I'd rather Father Winter didn't die on my watch - I'll have to keep an eye on him!

I googled Father Winter and you are fine. He is immortal so the only way to get rid of him will be to move him out, haha.
I even ran across a "Clement Frost Won't Die" thread on Reddit, lol.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2022, 01:38:46 AM »

I googled Father Winter and you are fine. He is immortal so the only way to get rid of him will be to move him out, haha.
I even ran across a "Clement Frost Won't Die" thread on Reddit, lol.
Phew! Lol!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Olympus Dreams 2.16-3.1: Easy Like a Sunday Morning
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2022, 03:13:54 PM »
Olympus Dreams 2.16-3.1: Easy Like a Sunday Morning

Aphie: Darling Clement! I’m so proud of how hard you’re working at your painting career!
Clement: I never knew I had all these images to create. I was always so busy making toys and travelling before.
Aphie: I’m wearing the dress you like and painting a flirty picture?
Clement: I’m very focused!

16.1.jpg

Hermes: It’s great to celebrate the New Year altogether!
Clement: You’ve all joined in with everything. Not just to get gold but everyone doing all 5 traditions.
Aggi: Lighting the fireworks was very informative – like little rockets! I have completed all my upgrades. Dae and I will transmute into our young adult forms tomorrow.

16.2.jpg

Sei: I’m so glad you came again
Hali’a: I must come with my fellow elementals when you call.
Sei: I’m sorry I don’t seem to be a true Child of the Island. But I have cleaned up Mu’a Pelam

Screenshot 2022-02-02 113238.jpg

Sei: The charmer’s lullaby has not overcome your energised mood but – would you like to see my observatory?
Hali’a: I would like that very much – Redeemer of Mu’a Pelam.

16.4.jpg

Sei: Oh you’re looking flirty now!
Hali’a: Thank you for asking me to stay after my fellow elementals left.
Sei: Well, I wanted to ask you to Move In?
Hali’a: I would like that very much!

16.5.jpg

Sei: You’re even move lovely in the flesh!
Hali’a: I feel … different.
Sei: Will you marry me?
Hali’a: Yes – catch me!
Sei: We’ll have an amazing life together.
Hali’a: With children? I’ve always wanted a big happy family!

16.6.jpg

Aggi: Greetings, Great Grandmother!
Hera: Wow – I can’t believe I have an adult great granddaughter. I don’t even have grey hair yet.
Aggi: Your trainer appears to be obese, Hali’a!
Hali’a: I know, but he’s a really good trainer.

16.8.jpg

Candy: It’s been too long since I had a live audience. Ever since we had children, I’d forgotten that I love performing through the night. This unplugged beach bar is the perfect way to relax after visiting Sixam with Aggi. Mind you, I got 4 really nice geodes while she was hunting little aliens.

16.9.jpg

Sei: I hope you like our Island Wedding venue, Hali’a
Hali’a: It’s so romantic – getting married in front of this waterfall.

16.10.jpg

Hermes: Both our children married.
Candy: I know! Where did the time go? There – that’s a good shot. I just want to go and do my turn on the guitar by the fire.
Hermes: Beautiful and so talented. I’m a lucky guy!

16.11.jpg

Candy: Watcher, I’m ready to go back!
Watcher: So why are you singing to that empty rock?
Candy: This is the rock that gave me the final geode for my collection.

16.13.jpg

Saturday night
Hermes: It’s very late!
Candy: I know, but it’s time.
Hermes: Time to move out?
Candy: Yes, all the kids are grown up. I’ve painted enough masterpieces, finally, and I want to go back to performing.
Hermes: I want to do more exploring the world.
Candy: We can go to live with my sister and use that as a base. She’ll be glad to have us back but she’s a loner so won’t mind us travelling too.

16.14.jpg

Big Dreams Progress: Week 33 (Year 1, Spring 1)

Hermes
(gen 2) – World Traveller: Completed Week 20, moved out

Candy (gen 2 spouse) – Music Afficionado: Completed Week 33, moved out

Aphrodite (Aphie - gen 3)– Gold Digger: Aspirations – World-Famous Celebrity 1/4, Painter Extraordinaire -3/4; Career – Trendsetter 6; Skills – Wellness 9, Writing 7

Poseidon (Sei - gen 3) – Sea Siren: Aspirations – Beach Life maxed, Angling Ace maxed; Career – Marine Biologist 9; Skills – Fishing maxed; Other – Summon Ocean Threat 0/4, Fishing Lure 4/4, Mermaid’s Kiss 4/4; Siren Lullabies 2/4 of each; Clean up Mj’a Pelam done; move in then marry elemental done

Daedalus (Dae - gen 4) – Tech Head: Aspirations – Computer Whiz 1/4, Nerd Brain 4/4; Career – Tech Guru 4; Skills – Programming 5, Video Gaming 10; Mobile Apps 0/5

Agdistis (Aggi - gen 4) – Alien Antics: Aspirations – Nerd Brain 4/4, Renaissance Sim 4/4; Skills – Logic maxed, Handiness 8; Traits bought – Steel Bladder, Observant, Needs No-one

Clement (gen 3 spouse) – Holiday Lover: Aspirations – Party Animal 1/4, Painter Extraordinaire 2/4; Career – Painter 4/10; Skills – Painting 10, Charisma 10, Cooking 5; Traits bought – Creative Visionary. Other: All Gold for 5-tradition holidays 1/5; Gold-medal parties 1/5; 5 holiday decorations 0/5; Sneak presents 0/3

Hali’a (ex-elemental – gen 3 spouse) - ? – Loves Outdoors, Cheerful, Active, Domestic: starting skills over 1 – Fitness 2, Mixology 2, Painting 3, Violin 2

Screenshot 2022-02-02 185216.jpg

Notes

Hali’a’s incoming aspiration was Big Happy Family so she has the extra Domestic trait. As Sei is my intended heir, that’s quite handy. I’m still waivering over Aphie having Father Winter’s baby although I’m not sure how a High Maintenance will cope with that. There’s a good clue to Hali’as Big Dream, if you fancy guessing.

The Beach Wedding Venue was by atramea

I don’t know if the masterpiece counter on the painter aspiration is glitchy but it seemed to lose count every now and then. Figure paintings definitely don’t seem to count. Candy completed eventually but I still have Aphie and Clement to get through it.

The new house is made up of a main living area with satellite bedrooms. There’s a lot of walking but it’s very pretty. It is a tweaked version of Beach Huts Vacation by Simmer2017

16.7.jpg

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Olympus Dreams 2.16-3.1: Easy Like a Sunday Morning
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2022, 05:34:33 PM »
I'm happy to hear that you've chosen Poseidon and Hali'a to bring in the next generation.
(I didn't have great "luck" with Father Winter's genes...)

Your "Progress" says Year 1, but you've just embarked on Year 3, right? What's your secret? How do you play so quickly?
I never fast-forward but I must also pause my game too often while preparing or planning.

Insensitive trait: You had Puck earn the Insensitive trait then recently had Aphie (such a beautiful sim) declare 10 enemies instead.
Now that you've tried both, which process did you prefer? Given a choice, I'd probably opt for the 10 enemies again, lol.

Love the new house! So you'll be staying awhile longer on Sapphire Shores? Sulani is such a lovely place!

Off the top of my head and without knowing her other traits, I guess Hali'a aspires to be a Sports Master?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Olympus Dreams 2.16-3.1: Easy Like a Sunday Morning
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2022, 02:46:43 AM »
I'm happy to hear that you've chosen Poseidon and Hali'a to bring in the next generation.
(I didn't have great "luck" with Father Winter's genes...)

Your "Progress" says Year 1, but you've just embarked on Year 3, right? What's your secret? How do you play so quickly?
I never fast-forward but I must also pause my game too often while preparing or planning.
Oops - my bad - I'll edit that. Whilst I get through the in-game days/weeks/years, my progress is snail-like compared to yours. IRL I can't cope without a full nights sleep so I always send my Sims off to bed too, lol! I think that's where the difference lies.

Insensitive trait: You had Puck earn the Insensitive trait then recently had Aphie (such a beautiful sim) declare 10 enemies instead.
Now that you've tried both, which process did you prefer? Given a choice, I'd probably opt for the 10 enemies again, lol.
I would agree. I didn't enjoy making the enemies but I find it hard to distinguish between the socials for insensitive and argumentative and so ended up with both for Puck.

Love the new house! So you'll be staying awhile longer on Sapphire Shores? Sulani is such a lovely place!
The honeymooners love it but I'm not sure it's great for toddlers. I assume they won't jump off the boardwalks and I could set their beds up near the kitchen...

Off the top of my head and without knowing her other traits, I guess Hali'a aspires to be a Sports Master?
Spot on - Sei was so lucky to get such an attractive element with lovely traits. I haven't tweaked Hali'a at all!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Olympus Dreams 3.2: A Pregnant Pause
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2022, 11:20:08 AM »
Olympus Dreams 3.2: A Pregnant Pause

Aggi: Hello Father! I forgot you would be here.
Apollo: Yes, Watcher never did let me retire!
Watcher: Oops
Aggi: Well, I am glad to see you here. But why are you manning the reception desk?
Apollo: Oh Eric’s not here today so I’m filling in.

2.1.jpg

Sei: Hali’a? Is that you?
Hali’a: I know – what a wally I must look but – you know that thing we did the other night – and again the next morning?
Sei: Oh yes! That thing!
Hali’a: I’m eating for 2!
Sei: Yay! But - wow – you got big real quick!
Hali’a: You dope – you know this is just my current work outfit! Just think - our Big Happy Family dreams can come true! The only fly in the ointment is – I still have my career so I’m not sure how we’ll manage the childcare…
Sei: I maxed my career the other day (not that anyone took any photos) so I could quit and do the childcare.
Hali’a: Perfect!

2.2.jpg

Sei: So, thanks for not trying for a baby. I’m thinking Hali’a might have twins.
Aphie: Sh! I’m streaming live!
Sei: Oops – I’d better let Mum & Dad know before it’s all over the Simternet.

2.3.jpg

At GeekCon
Sei: I’m sure I saw my grandparents when we got here. I don’t know where they’ve got to.
Dae: Sh! I am in the zone!
Sei: Everyone seems to be shushing me these days! Anyway, how come you’re not wearing your disguise. Aren’t you worried people will notice?
Dae: 70! Not great but not bad considering my loss of concentration. No Poseidon, I am not concerned about being “found out”! There are many beings here in all sorts of disguises. I am hidden in the open!

2.5.jpg

Zeus: We’ve still got it, babe!
Hera: You old romantic! It was nice to be first up!

2.4.jpg

Candy: Dae! It’s good to bump in to you. How is everyone?
Dae: Everyone is too broad a category for me to declare their status.
Candy: I mean everyone in your household, of course!
Dae: Hali’a is expecting the progeny of your son Poseidon and Aphrodite has created 5 masterpieces. I myself have just won the Hackathon and have received a lesser-class computer than the one I already have.
Candy: Great, thanks!
Dae: You sir are not in disguise!
Alien: I am who I am. I do not feel the need to hide.

2.7.jpg

Aggi: Daedalus. You are not wearing your disguise.
Dae: I have learnt that I am what I am. If other beings can not accept that, there is nothing to be gained by investing in a relationship with them. It saves effort if my nature is obvious.
Aggi: You are undoubtedly right. I will set aside some time to process the logic in that attitude.

2.9.jpg

Aggi: You, Hali’a, are wearing a disguise. Is it to hide your current pregnant status?
Hali’a: Not at all. Although my bump is well-hidden in here.
Aggi: Let me feel your in-dwelling being!
Hali’a: Oh! This feels weird!

2.10.jpg

Lady in Store: I love this style, you designed!
Aphie: Oh yes! Good to see you wearing it!
Lady in Store: I was just wondering about ditching the hat…
Aphie: Absolutely not! The hat is essential for me to easily spot anyone wearing my design. You might say that an over-sized hat will be the signature feature of all my designs. This is merely the first of many!

2.11.jpg

Hali’a: And so, after much labour and a long operation, the baby was born. Returning home, the baby immediately aged into a toddler; the father went to sleep and the exhausted mother read a book to the little one, all the time wondering whether the father really would do most of the childcare…

2.12.jpg

Dae: So, young Paidia, this is a needle, like the one used in hospitals
Paidia: Babble
Dae: Your speech patterns will improve as will many other things. You have much to learn!

2.13.jpg

Candy: Oh – Aphie. You’re really good at these massages now!
Aphie: Well, I just wanted to run something by you!
Candy: What’s that darling?
Aphie: Well, Sei and Hali’a only had the 1 child so there’s room for me and Clement to have a baby, if we want.
Candy: I imagine Clement would make a great father!
Aphie: No doubt about that. But what about me? I’m not sure I’d be a great mother and pregnancy is not kind to a woman’s body!
Candy: All I can say is that – it’s worth it. But only if you really want a child. If you don’t, there’s really no reason you have to have one.
Aphie: But it would make Clement so happy…
Candy: You must discuss it with him and decide together!

2.14.jpg

Paidia: Splashy, Splashy
Sei: I knew you’d like the water.
Paidia: Fun Fun
Sei: When you’re older, you’ll need to be in the water a lot! You’re just like me!

2.16.jpg

Clement: So?
Aphie: We did it! I’m eating for 2
Clement: I’m so excited. Just think of all the toys to play with!
Aphie: You already do that on your own!
Clement: But our own child – this will be so special

2.17.jpg

Aphie: Special! Especially sick! Oh oh oh this throwing up all the time is so not me!

2.17a.jpg

Big Dreams Progress: Week 34 (Year 3, Spring 2)

Aphrodite
(Aphie - gen 3)– Gold Digger: Aspirations – World-Famous Celebrity 1/4, Painter Extraordinaire -4/4; Career – Trendsetter 9; Skills – Wellness 10, Writing 8

Poseidon (Sei - gen 3) – Sea Siren: Career – Marine Biologist 10; Other – Summon Ocean Threat 1/4; Siren Lullabies 4/4 of each

Daedalus (Dae - gen 4) – Tech Head: Aspirations – Computer Whiz 3/4; Career – Tech Guru 5; Skills – Programming 10; Mobile Apps 2/5

Agdistis (Aggi - gen 4) – Alien Antics: Career – Scientist 4; Skills –Handiness 9; Trips to Sixam 3/10; Collections – 6/10 aliens, 1/4 space rocks; still to marry co-worker

Clement (Father Winter – gen 3 spouse) – Holiday Lover: Aspirations – Party Animal 1/4, Painter Extraordinaire 3/4; Career – Painter 6/10; Skills –Cooking 9; Traits bought – Stoves & Grill Master, Incredibly Friendly; Other: All Gold for 5-tradition holidays 1/5; Gold-medal parties 1/5; 5 holiday decorations 0/5; Sneak presents 0/3

Hali’a (ex-elemental – gen 3 spouse) – Sports Master: Aspirations – Extreme Sports Enthusiast 0/4, Boldybuilder 3/4; Career – Athlete 4/10; Skills – Fitness 8, Wellness 5, 1 other; Traits bought – Gym Rat; Move In collection ?

Paidia (gen 4 toddler) - ?

Screenshot 2022-02-04 145720.jpg

Notes

I hadn’t really picked up before that I could redesign Dae and Aggi’s alien wardrobe. I think Dae looks cooler in his own skin. Aggi isn’t quite as self-assured but I’m hoping she’ll follow suit, if you’ll forgive the pun.

Paidia was one of the Charities or Graces who embodied or inspired “play” so her Big Dream will be…

I’ve never played a High Maintenance Sim before and was concerned how they would deal with the discomfort of pregnancy. I was right! Aphie wakes up every day with Worst Day EVER for 8 hours, needing a manicure or the equivalent to ease her in. Showers don’t work because, apparently, she gets shampoo in her eyes. She’s definitely High Maintenance.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Olympus Dreams 3.2: A Pregnant Pause
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2022, 10:52:36 PM »
Poor Sei, not getting in a word of his own.
Wow, how splendid that your founders autonomously enjoyed rocket ship woohoo! I never even knew it was possible. Leave it to Zeus and Hera!
Awww, I'm sad that their unofficial dream of Sei and Hali'a for a big happy family might not come true.
Or will they simply wait for Sei's siblings to move out?
For the High Maintenance trait, I'd read somewhere that meditation works best. Do you find, rather, that manipedis work better/quicker?

Let's see, Legendary Gamer for Paidia?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Olympus Dreams 3.2: A Pregnant Pause
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2022, 04:39:46 AM »
Poor Sei, not getting in a word of his own.
Wow, how splendid that your founders autonomously enjoyed rocket ship woohoo! I never even knew it was possible. Leave it to Zeus and Hera!
Awww, I'm sad that their unofficial dream of Sei and Hali'a for a big happy family might not come true.
I haven't totally decided yet. I'm doing enough Big Dreams already to easily qualify for the HoF by gen 8 so only really need one in each gen but I'm thinking that would be boring...
For the High Maintenance trait, I'd read somewhere that meditation works best. Do you find, rather, that manipedis work better/quicker?
Aphie's mood can improve by just relaxing in the manicure chair with the foot spa that materialises. She definitely can't do yoga while she's pregnant. Meditation is probably best.
Let's see, Legendary Gamer for Paidia?
Spot On! I think Aphie's child will be easy to guess as well once the name is announced.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Olympus Dreams 3.3: Never Again!
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2022, 11:13:42 AM »
Olympus Dreams 3.3: Never Again!

Spirit: This one is special! She will be Legendary
Paidia: Zzzzzz

2.1.jpg

Dae: Your in-dwelling being is growing nicely
Aphie: I can’t wait for this pregnancy to end!
Hali’a: You’re forgetting the whole birth process…

2.2.jpg

Hali’a: Sei! We need to talk!
Sei (painting): Hmm?
Hali’a: I’m at work most days with very little time to do my daily tasks. I don’t expect to come home and do a major part of the childcare.
Sei: Ah
Hali’a: You said you’d take care of Paidia and I need you to do that.
Sei: OK – I know I’ve been goofing off a bit. I’ll step up.

2.3.jpg

Paidia: Da Da Splash Duck Duck
Sei: You’re too cute

2.4.jpg

Paidia: Whee!
Sei: Hold on tight!

2.5.jpg

Azure Dolphin: More Fish!
Sei: I know, I know. I’ve not been out here so much. My life seems to be more busy now I’m not working, not less!

2.6.jpg

Aphie: Ahhhhh! Get out of me!

2.7.jpg

Clement: Oh little Harmonia! Your mothers black eyes and hair. I think she’ll want to change that jumper though!
Harmonia: Babble

2.8.jpg

Paidia: Love Tablet Games – Best Fun

2.9.jpg

Harmonia: Share The Love
Maid: Oh, aren’t you a little hugger! Love your hair colour.

2.10.jpg

Candy: Wow! You guys are really upfront about your alien nature now.
Dae: We are who we are.
Ares: Slightly odd outfits though.
Aggi: Aphrodite assures us that these outfits are the latest style for male and female beings.
Candy: You can wear your own style, you know. Aphie isn’t always right.
Dae: Surely her professionalism cannot be questioned.

2.11.jpg

Paida: Paida needs hugs too!
Flower Bunny: How come it’s your Uncle Clement that’s hunting all the eggs? He sure looks familiar!

2.12.jpg

Big Dreams Progress: Week 35 (Year 3, Spring 3)

Aphrodite
(Aphie - gen 3)– Gold Digger: Aspirations – World-Famous Celebrity 1/4; Career – Trendsetter 10; Skills – Writing 9; Other 1/4 weeks of 4 hours shopping, Trends created 2/5 male & 3/5 female, 8/8 sims spotted wearing trends

Poseidon (Sei - gen 3) – Sea Siren: Other – Summon Ocean Threat 3/4

Daedalus (Dae - gen 4) – Tech Head: Aspirations – Computer Whiz 4/4; Career – Tech Guru 7; Mobile Apps 5/5

Agdistis (Aggi - gen 4) – Alien Antics: Career – Scientist 6; Skills –Handiness 9; Trips to Sixam 3/10; Collections – 6/10 aliens, 2/4 space rocks; still to marry co-worker

Clement Frost (Father Winter – gen 3 spouse) – Holiday Lover: Aspirations – Party Animal 1/4, Painter Extraordinaire 3/4; Career – Painter 7/10; Skills –Cooking 10; Other: All Gold for 5-tradition holidays 2/5; Gold-medal parties 1/5; 5 holiday decorations 1/5; Sneak presents 0/3; Move-In Collection 11/12 eggs

Hali’a (ex-elemental – gen 3 spouse) – Sports Master: Aspirations – Extreme Sports Enthusiast 0/4, Boldybuilder 3/4; Career – Athlete 5/10; Skills – Fitness 8, Wellness 6, 1 other; Move In collection ?

Paidia (gen 4 toddler) – Legendary Gamer: Imagination 4/5

Harmonia (gen 4 toddler) - ?

Screenshot 2022-02-05 152426.jpg

Notes

Paidia’s Big Dream is announced as Legendary Gamer. She’s not rushing to grow up though.

I believe Harmonia’s Big Dream is fairly obvious from her name – no other clues. She was believed to be a daughter of Aphrodite (& Ares but we won’t talk about that). I don’t think Aphie will be having any more children. She did not enjoy pregnancy. Although Clement is Childish and has maxed Parenting, he is strangely unconcerned about his daughter which is a little sad. I’m sure she’ll win him over in time. Harmonia has actually achieved her Toddler requirement but I like to keep the birthdays in the right order.

Dae only has to max his career to move out. Aggi has a little further to go. She has always lagged behind him. Alien Antics is definitely more challenging than Tech Head. Sei just needs to do one more Summon Ocean Threat (poor neighbour Kleptomaniac Tane is the usual recipient) but he’ll stay in house to raise gen 4.

Aphie has maxed her career but needs to stay at work to complete her set of 5 male and 5 female trends which should happen this coming week. She can only do it when everyone’s home as it causes them all to leave work straight away. She spotted 8 Sims wearing her trends with no trouble at all. I don’t know if that’s because she’s now a 3-star celeb.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Olympus Dreams 3.3: Never Again!
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2022, 11:43:18 AM »
That's right, Hali'a. You tell Sei about how their division of labor works!

Oh, what a cutie-pie Harmonia is!
And I'm so glad that Aphie "survived" her labor.

You were right, Harmonia's name is a giveaway.  Wait, I was going to guess Music Aficionado but Candy did that.  So, Cult Founder?

I haven't totally decided yet. I'm doing enough Big Dreams already to easily qualify for the HoF by gen 8 so only really need one in each gen but I'm thinking that would be boring...

I only wrote that about Sei & Hali'a since one of them mentioned dreaming about a big happy family.
It's great that you'll have a chance to judge for yourself the value of the Father Winter's Child trait.

I know what you mean about now overdoing the Big Dreams. And, if I were you, I would definitely skip really time-consuming Big Dreams you previously completed.
A second Big Dream Dynasty to complete any BDs i didn't do this time is not in my future. Haha, unless I fail my current dynasty. *crosses fingers
The size of 7th and 8th generations It really depends on whether or not I stick to my perfect genetics mini-challenge.

Question: Does your game's new Father Winter also have $500k in household funds?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Olympus Dreams 3.3: Never Again!
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2022, 05:22:48 AM »
Oh, what a cutie-pie Harmonia is!
And I'm so glad that Aphie "survived" her labor.

You were right, Harmonia's name is a giveaway.  Wait, I was going to guess Music Aficionado but Candy did that.  So, Cult Founder?

Question: Does your game's new Father Winter also have $500k in household funds?
Ah - no - not Cult Founder although I can see the logic. It's funny when you have something in mind it is so obvious but not at all obvious to anyone else. The list of remaining Big Dream I have is here. Harmonia was a goddess of harmony and concord or peace that some say was held in a particular necklace. She has already maxed Communication and will age up soon. She is not doing a Big Dream that I've started before.
Harmonia is cute but Paidia has the green eyes so she is currently the gen 4 heir.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Olympus Dreams 3.4: Snow in Springtime
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2022, 09:10:26 AM »
Olympus Dreams 3.4: Snow in Springtime

Paidia: Let’s Play Open Water
Harmonia: Stay With You!

4.1.jpg

Hebe: My family only has me back to tend bar! Paidia hasn’t even met me properly, but then I suppose I’m only her Great Aunt. I really wish I’d taken a Potion of Youth before leaving the house!
Aggi: Grandmother, I appear to be rising!
Hebe: Your people just want a quick chat. You’ll be back soon.

4.2.jpg

Aggi: I have experimented with some Rose Serum. Do you find this pose sexy, off-putting or neither?
Aarush: Um! I’m too busy being gloomy in my party clothes for some reason.
Aggi: I used the Mind Control to change your outfit. I do not know why I did that.

4.3.jpg

Dae: Come on, Paidia! I know you can win this one.
Paidia: I’m trying!
Sei: Um – I can’t think how to move.
Dae: See – your father does not have a high logic level.
Paidia: What about this?
Dae: Oh – never mind. There is always next time.

4.4.jpg

Aphie (to camera): So guys – I’ve been asked to fish today which I’ve never done before, despite living on this beautiful island. I just happened to be wearing my bikini. I hope you fishing fellas out there don’t mind that…

4.5.jpg

Aphie: There you go sweetie, isn’t this fun!
Harmonia: Together Down Down
Aphie: You’re being such a cutie. I should’ve had the drone recording!

4.7.jpg

Hali’a: Woah! Snowboarding’s great! I’ve been so busy getting the perfect body shape and I've never left our island that I’ve been missing all this fun! Off the bunny slope and up the mountain!
Watcher: Just be careful or you’ll…
Hali’a: Argh! That was a bad fall! No more today!

4.6.jpg

Clement: Here you go, dear, time to age up.
Harmonia: Thank you, Daddy. I do enjoy spending time with you.
Clement: Are you enjoying the party I’ve thrown for you.
Harmonia: I love it. I want lots more parties with lots more people!

4.8.jpg

Big Dreams Progress: Week 36 (Year 3, Spring 4)

Aphrodite
(Aphie - gen 3)– Gold Digger: Aspirations – World-Famous Celebrity 2/4; Skills – Writing 9; Other 1/4 weeks of 4 hours shopping, Trends created 5/5 male & 5/5 female

Poseidon (Sei - gen 3) – Sea Siren: Completed week 36 – still in house

Daedalus (Dae - gen 4) – Tech Head: Career – Tech Guru 9

Agdistis (Aggi - gen 4) – Alien Antics: Career – Scientist 7; Skills –Handiness 9; Trips to Sixam 3/10; Collections – 8/10 aliens, 3/4 space rocks; still to marry co-worker

Clement Frost (Father Winter – gen 3 spouse) – Holiday Lover: Aspirations – Party Animal 1/4, Painter Extraordinaire 4/4; Career – Painter 8/10; Other: All Gold for 5-tradition holidays 2/5; Gold-medal parties 2/5; 5 holiday decorations 1/5; Sneak presents 0/3; Move-In Collection 11/12 eggs

Hali’a (ex-elemental – gen 3 spouse) – Sports Master: Aspirations – Extreme Sports Enthusiast 1/4, Boldybuilder 4/4; Career – Athlete 7/10; Skills – Fitness 10, Wellness 6, 1 other; Move In collection ?

Paidia (gen 4 child) – Legendary Gamer: Imagination 5/5; 0/10 games won as child

Harmonia (gen 4 child) - ?: Top-notch Toddler

Screenshot 2022-02-06 133255.jpg

Notes

Aggi is not very good at flirting. I hope she gets better if she really dreams of marrying a co-worker.

Paidia – the legendary gamer – is not very good at games. She’ll get better, right? She has to win 10 as a child… I also have to watch quite closely as she doesn’t always get a +ve or -ve emotion after winning/losing so it’s not easy to keep count.

Harmonia achieved Top-Notch Toddler as I try to get all my toddlers to do. She does like a party… She's aged up quite cute without much help from me. Sadly she's not quite in the Family Photo this week...

Clement got a gold-medal for the birthday party but it didn’t register on his Aspiration Counter (I may have gone into CAS just as the party was ending!). I’m counting it for his Big Dream list though!