Author Topic: Olympus Dreams (Complete)  (Read 27571 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Olympus Dreams 1.11: Hera's Happy Ending
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2022, 09:09:43 AM »
Olympus Dreams 1.11: Hera's Happy Ending

Year 1, Week 11

Hermes: Hmm – they say it’s hard for redheads to get a tan, but I’m going for it. I’ll add some lotion and lie in dappled shade

11.1.jpg

Hera: Who’s granny’s favourite grandbaby?
Hebe: Don’t let Heph hear you say that!
Hera: Do you want a cuddle with Apollo?
Hebe: Apparently I’m too famous and need to introduce myself! Watcher?
Watcher: I’ll sort it, I’ll sort it!
Hebe: I haven’t forgiven you, yet.
Watcher: I’ll Watch over him. He’ll have a great life!
Hebe: Hmmm.

11.2.jpg

Zeus: Oh, Hera, let’s smooch!
Hera: But I’m all sweaty in my sportswear!
Zeus: I love your hair in bunches.
Hera: You randy old goat!

11.3.jpg

Hephaestus: Phew – top of the gallery! Time to quit and work on my music!

11.4.jpg

Grim: It’s always interesting when the Sims build out over the water. It must be very soothing, sleeping to the sound of waves…

11.5.jpg

Zeus: Oh, my sweet Hera!
Hephaestus: Dad! What did you do?
Zeus: We were just sharing a moment in one of the tents. She seemed so very happy.
Artemis: Too happy! I knew your flirty ways would be the death of us!

11.6.jpg

Artemis: Look, I’ve never done this before but…
Grim: You’re giving me a flower? Isn’t that a little forward of you, young lady?
Artemis: I’m not flirting. I don’t flirt!
Zeus: She’s right, she never does!
Artemis (hissing): Keep out of this!
Grim: So….?
Artemis: Please spare my mother, in return for this flower

11.7.jpg

Grim: As you’re not flirting and you asked so nicely…

11.8.jpg

Grim: Well isn’t this nice
Hermes: I’ve sent Mum off to sleep
Ares: I’ll keep him occupied, you keep an eye on Mum
Artemis: See – we’re just a normal family. This little one needs our Mum!
Grim: And you all sleep in this tiny room?

11.9.jpg

Zeus: I’ve finished messing about. It’s all got a bit boring and repetitive. You’re the only one for me from now on!
Hera: I’ve heard that so many times. You’re right when you said it was getting boring and repetitive!

11.12.jpg

Zeus: Please forgive me! It’s my birthday soon – I’m getting more mature and you’re the only one I want to do that with.
Hera: We don’t have to grow old.
Zeus: But Hebe…
Hera: Hebe doesn’t really control Eternal Youth in the mortal realm. Look – we can buy our own Potions of Youth.
Zeus: Oh ho! Let the good times roll!
Hera: With me! Only with me!

11.13.jpg

Hephaestus: So – just to be clear! I’m the oldest. I’m in charge. And I say…
Artemis: We all need to work together to keep this show on the road.
Hermes: What show?
Artemis: I keep forgetting you’re not an adult yet. I’ll explain all that when we get to your birthday.
Ares: Whatever! I’m going to catch some waves! I need something more exciting than Mum & Dad moving out!
Hephaestus: But what about Apollo?

11.15.jpg

Hermes: So guys, I’ve called you all here after school today to see what you think of my plan.
Artemis: My plan.
Hermes: Well, yes, Artemis is coming too.
Deanna: I should think so too. Mum wouldn’t let me go if Artemis wasn’t there to chaperone.
Artemis: She can call me if she’s worried.
Jesse: Not tents though – I want a proper bed
Hermes: That’s all sorted.
Hephaestus: But what about Apollo?

11.16.jpg

Hermes: So that’ll be us four and Artemis plus Ares – 6 people altogether.
Jesse: Your big sister’s going to stop us having fun!
Tane: Oh I don’t think so. Not from my perspective…
Hermes: Dude – that’s my sister you’re ogling!
Artemis: What – who’s ogling who? There’s going to be none of that this weekend!

11.17.jpg

Hephaestus: And the prince was left all alone to look after the house and his baby nephew while the others died from poisonous insect bites in the dark ruins
Apollo (thinking): A sort of light would’ve helped with that… Isn’t there an antidote…

11.20.jpg

Jesse: Hey you’re pretty good at cooking.
Hermes: Yeah, Ares keeps going off to buy stuff at the local stall but you can only eat so much of that stuff!

11.21.jpg

Jesse: Is it OK if I stay in here to help. Tane’s trying to get it on with your sister and it’s all a bit awkward.
Hermes: He’s too young for her. Besides, she’s just not into flirty stuff so he won’t get anywhere
Tane: This is nice – together by the fire…
Artemis: Very homely.
Tane (starting to stretch): It’s making me feel sleepy…
Artemis: You can put that arm back down, young man. If you’re sleepy, go to bed!

11.22.jpg

Deanna: This Selvadorada air just makes me want to jog all the time. That’s a very weird dog to be a stray. I wonder how it keeps it’s hair cut…

11.23.jpg

Big Dreams Progress

Hera
– Family Matters: completed week 10, moved out

Zeus – Love ‘Em & Leave ‘Em: completed week 11, moved out

Hephaestus – Artistic Genius: Aspirations –Musical Genius 2/4; Career – Painter maxed; Skills – guitar – 9

Artemis
- Outdoorswoman: Aspirations – Angling Ace 2/4; Skills – fishing 7, cooking maxed; collections – Fish 12/?, Frogs 13/25

Ares – Intrepid Explorer: child aspirations – R. Scamp maxed; Scout badges – Llamacorn; Food from Selvadorada stall - 7/?; Aspirations – Jungle Explorer 1/4; Skills - Fishing 2, Fitness 4; traits bought – Morning Sim; Omiscan Artifacts 1

Hermes – World Traveller: Child aspirations – S Butterfly maxed; Weekend trip with 3 teen friends (Tane, Jesse & Deanna) – still there; Skills – Writing 4; traits bought – Incredibly Friendly; Seashells 3/?, Buried Treasure 2/?

Apollo (toddler) - ?

11.24.jpg

Notes

I was going to keep Hera in the household but then she had that close call with Grim and I thought she deserved a happy ending, even if it is with Zeus. I really didn’t like him by the end of his WooHoo! achievement.

I wasn’t sure if brother Ares would count as one of Hermes 3 teen friends so I made sure to have 3 others. The requirement doesn’t say anything about not having other family members there so it seemed good to have Artemis there for the fishing. I’ve had to keep switching control back to Apollo. Heph is hopeless at keeping him fed and I don’t want to risk the only heir being taken away!

I know I've promised Hebe that I'll look after Apollo but the Big Dreams of Artemis, Ares & Hermes require a lot of travel... It will be interesting trying to work around all the requirements, together and separately. Hephaestus is only working on his Musical Genius aspiration now so he'll do most of the home stuff.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Olympus Dreams 1.11: Hera's Happy Ending
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2022, 02:10:17 PM »
I can't tell if you're making a story or if you're not sure about Hebe needing to introduce herself to Apollo.
It's because of her Beloved trait. Thankfully, we can age up a nooboo immediately to a toddler, so this bug isn't an issue in a Big Dreams Dynasty.
It's an issue, however, in any dynasty where a nooboo can be aged up early only after becoming good friends with the parents or rest of the household.

Hurray on completing both your founders' Big Dreams already.
How wonderful that Artemis was able to successfully plead with Grim. What a relief!
Oh, Apollo has Don's dark hair.  I bet he's going to age up into a looker!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2022, 03:48:08 PM »
I forgot to mention that I was all fired up to have one of the current generation do Outdoorsman since summer's a week away in my game.
Then I checked on the Critter Creatures acheevo. Complete the insects collection with my impaired vision? Nope, not gonna happen. No way.
Know that I and all of the Yumenos will be waving our pompoms to cheer the lovely Artemis on!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2022, 02:51:40 AM »
For some reason Hebe hadn't bonded with Apollo before moving out. She's not Beloved but a 1-star Celeb so he could only Attempt Introduction. I usually make toddlers Charmers if their not-in-house relatives are famous so they can Share The Love but I forgot. Apollo was inquisitive.

I read your note about only doing Outdoors(wo)man in the summer with trepidation because my family are now firmly in the grip of winter. A bit of research proves you totally correct. Just as well that I'm rather fond of Artemis, lol!
It's still worth visiting Granite Falls in winter, tho. There's still insects and fishing plus following the Sims hiking through the deep woods on a sunny day is magical.
Note to self: go outside IRL!
Apollo was going to be a solo household for a while so he'll be glad of her company through to next summer.
Note to self: failure to plan is like planning to fail *slaps heads*
Having said that, I've no idea how long the jungle/archeology tasks are going to take Ares.
No updates this weekend - I lost 2 in-game days when it froze *slaps head again*. Hoping next gaming session is makes more progress.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Olympus Dreams 1.12-13: Hephaestus' Happy Ending
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2022, 10:07:17 AM »
Olympus Dreams 1.12-13: Hephaestus' Happy Ending

Still in Selvadorada

Hermes: So, guys, did we have a good weekend?
Deanna: It was great. I’m so much fitter than I was.
Tane: Well – your sister was a little distant but otherwise – thumbs up!
Jesse: Just a mo – I’ve nearly finished this chapter…

13.1.jpg

Hermes: Dear Diary – I didn’t spend much time with my friends as Ares wanted to explore the ruins but I think we had a great time. I’m thinking of taking up Photography – here’s a selfie to prove it!

13.1a.jpg

Next weekend in Granite Falls
Artemis: Come here, you little Mantes! You can join your friends in my Inventory.

13.02.jpg

Ares: Thanks for teaching us to fish, sis!
Artemis: You’re catching all the good stuff! If I wasn’t such a nice sister I’d send you off to be autonomous.
Ares: No – I want to be a top fisherman. Apparently it’s part of my adventurous spirit – standing here – fishing – for hours…
Apollo: Standing here – fishing – for hours - also seems to be very good for my motor skills. It’s just a shame I’m not getting any better at fishing.
Artemis: Look – I want to do as much today because it’s Winter tomorrow and who knows if we’ll be able to fish here then. I’ve picked all the herbs that are in season. I just want to catch some of the crawdads that Ares keeps getting!

13.03.jpg

Hephaestus: Put your fingers like that.
Hermes: But I don’t really want to learn the violin
Hephaestus: You’ll love it when you get better at it! And I really want to mentor someone.
Hermes: Can’t I just pick some herbs?
Hephaestus: No – your sister’s got them all already.

13.03a.jpg

Hephaestus: Yes! My dream of being an Artistic Genius is complete! I can go and live with La’ei and Braylen.
Artemis: Who?
Hephaestus: My wife and child!
Artemis: I thought it was Meilari and Khloe?

13.03b.jpg

Hephaestus: Ah – Andrew!
Hali’a: It’s Antony!
Antony: Who you?
Hephaestus: Your Daddy. I’ve come to be with you, for good.
Hali’a: It’s about time. Your so-called Watcher moved us here 2 weeks ago and we’ve not actually been inside yet! I don’t think there’s even any toddler equipment for Antony. Quick, let’s all get inside while she’s still “watching”!
Watcher (Hangs head in shame)

13.3.jpg

Apollo: So this is fun! Playing with fire and coloured liquids. I wonder what this bit of equipment does…

13.05.jpg

Thursday Night at Granite Falls
Apollo: Hey Mum – nice of you to come out to visit us here!
Hebe: I just can’t stay away! This is your 2nd weekend here, you must like it to take time off school.
Apollo: Auntie Artie keeps going on long hikes. I like playing on the computer in between fishing with Ares. Hermes keeps checking for Pen Pals – he’s got loads now – all over the Simverse.

13.06.jpg

Apollo: So this is my birthday party. That’s me in the red tee. All these people are my friends because I’m Incredibly Friendly now!

13.07.jpg

Apollo: And here I go – aging up. Woah – all these lights are kinda space-agey!

13.8.jpg

Apollo: Thanks, Mum for tending the bar for my birthday!
Hebe: That’s OK, sweetheart. With your aunt being the caterer, it was a real family affair.
Apollo: How come Dad didn’t come?
Hebe: Well, he phoned your uncle Ares to see if he should spend more time with some random woman so that’s where he is!
Apollo: Oh – that’s…weird!
Hebe: It’s OK – I knew what I was marrying…

13.9.jpg

Big Dreams Progress

Hephaestus
– Artistic Genius: completed – moved out week 13

Artemis - Outdoorswoman: Aspirations – Angling Ace maxed, Outdoor Enthusiast 2/4; Skills – fishing, cooking, herbalism all maxed; collections – Insects 11/21, Frogs 24/25

Ares (teen) – Intrepid Explorer: Food from Selvadorada stall – all eaten; Aspirations – Jungle Explorer 1/4; Skills - Fishing 6, Fitness 7, Wellness 8; traits bought – Morning Sim & Savant; Omiscan Artifacts 1

Hermes (teen) – World Traveller: Weekend trip with 3 teen friends (Tane, Jesse & Deanna) – complete; Postcard collection 9/14; Skills – Writing 5, Photography 1; Seashells 8/?, Buried Treasure 2/?

Apollo (teen) - ?: Child aspirations – all except Social Butterfly; Scout badges – all except 2

Screenshot 2022-01-17 122002.jpg

Notes

Artemis nearly died of Hysteria twice in a row with a nap in between! Fortunately Heph had 2 death flowers. I have removed the bath as autonomous bubble baths seem to tip them over the edge when then are otherwise Very…whatever.

The fishing spot by the waterfall at Granite Falls doesn’t seem to freeze over, in case anyone was wondering. There are no herbs in season during Winter at Granite Falls. You can still catch all the fish & insects and befriend the Hermit, plus it looks lovely in the snow. Otherwise Artemis’ Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration is on hold until the Summer when all herbs are available.

Apollo made one child and one adult friend before buying the Incredibly Friendly trait. When he met others, they were automatically his friends but didn’t register as far as the Social Butterfly aspiration goes. I don’t know if that’s a bug or whether they’re just not that into him! Lol.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Olympus Dreams 1.12-13: Hephaestus' Happy Ending
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2022, 05:52:43 PM »
It's nice for Apollo to have the company of Artemis and also nice that Aretemis can collect insects at her leisure.
My BDD founder maxed Herbalism for her Big dream and was able to buy all the GF herbs except Toxic Chamomile at the Finchwick garden shop on various occasions.
Doesn't help with Outdoor Enthusiast's goals, but still handy (but only if living in the HoB).

Wow, you're burning through the Death Flowers lately.
Yep, I leave the bath in family inventory except for toddler baths, dog baths, or bath soaks.
So glad that Heph came to the rescue. 

For Social Butterfly, my kids sometimes have "friend status" without interacting with the other sims.
Using the "Get to Know" social occasionally (but not always) makes that child friend (sibling, actually) count for Social Butterfly.
Sometimes it work with siblings, sometime it doesn't; I don't really understand why (or why not).
Um, People Person?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Olympus Dreams 1.12-13: Hephaestus' Happy Ending
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2022, 02:16:25 AM »
My BDD founder maxed Herbalism for her Big dream and was able to buy all the GF herbs except Toxic Chamomile at the Finchwick garden shop on various occasions.
Doesn't help with Outdoor Enthusiast's goals, but still handy (but only if living in the HoB).

Um, People Person?
Thanks for the HoB tip. I might encourage Artemis over there if she's at a loose end...
No - not People Person. There's one photo and a couple of things that Apollo says that give it away. His teen requirements are surprisingly easy considering his future so he'll become an adult in the next episode and then all will be revealed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Olympus Dreams 1.14-15: Here, There and Everywhere
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2022, 05:04:11 PM »
Olympus Dreams 1.14-15: Here, There and Everywhere

Artemis: That Eggplant Whirl Frog took ages to come. Apollo got one with no trouble but not for me until now! Finally I’ve completed my collection of frogs.

15.1.jpg

Artemis: Apollo is busy reading books and collecting things so I spend some time in the telescope. My interest in the skies must’ve been noticed because some aliens took me up to their space ship. I don’t remember much of what happened but I’m OK after a long sleep

15.2.jpg

Hermes: You are not going to show that photo! I really thought I was going to face-plant but I just about kept my balance. That expression does not look good!

15.3.jpg

Hermes: I think I’ll get a better snowboard if I going to progress as a snowboarder. I want to catch some air.
Apollo: I want a Simmi capsule.
Hermes I thought you would’ve grown out of them since you became a young adult last night!
Apollo: Oh ho! So why are you buying one too? And I saw you get a selfie with Yamachan

15.4.jpg

Ares: Nothing like a big breakfast to celebrate Christmas.
Hermes: Can we go on an adventure as we’ve all got the day off?
Apollo: I’ve only got today though!
Artemis: Shall we go and look at that old wreck?

15.5.jpg

Hermes: I’m just going to explore this cave – ooh – dolphins!
Apollo: So, ladies! I see you’re in the Christmas Spirit!
Dina: Are you related to Zeus?
Apollo: He’s my Grandad! Oh – looks like we’re off somewhere else – see ya!

15.6.jpg

Artemis: You just set light to the ends and then whirl them around.
Apollo: Like this?
Ares: I’m off fishing.
Hermes: Phew, scuba-diving’s fun. I found some more treasure!

15.7.jpg

Father Christmas( feeling flirty): You’re a good-looking girl.
Artemis: Um…
Father Christmas: You’re not really dressed for Christmas.
Artemis: Well – we do live at the beach…

15.8.jpg

Apollo: My first day at work – with a promotion! Life is sweet!

15.9.jpg

Ares: So people, we’ve all got Saturday and Sunday off. Selvadorada beckons?
Artemis: Pack the yoga stuff, laptops, all the machetes!
Hermes: Here we go!

Big Dreams Progress

Artemis
- Outdoorswoman: Aspirations –Outdoor Enthusiast 2/4; collections – Insects 11/21, Frogs complete

Ares – Intrepid Explorer: Aspirations – Jungle Explorer 1/4; Skills - Fishing, Fitness, Wellness all maxed

Hermes – World Traveller: Skills – Writing 9, Photography 1, Snowboarding 4; Seashells 11/13, Buried Treasure 5/18

Apollo – Master Scientist: Aspirations – Nerd Brain 2, Curator maxed; Scientist Career – 5; Skills – Fishing 5, Gardening 10, Logic 10; Create & Use – Inventions 3, Serums 2.

Notes

Apologies for the lite narrative for 2 weeks. I thought it would be easier with just 4 adults in the household but it’s still a juggling act.

Ares, God of Intellectual Pursuits (among lots of other stuff), is a Master Scientist.

Father Christmas picked the wrong girl to flirt with – Artemis is Unflirty and was not interested.

Offline Auranaris

• Townie
  • Former resident of the cave of lurking-ness
Re: Olympus Dreams 1.14-15: Here, There and Everywhere
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2022, 05:34:14 PM »
father winter picking Artemis to flirt with gave me flashbacks to all the Greek myths of what happened to males who flirted with Artemis... he got off easily all things considered
they/he pronouns please!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2022, 05:57:11 PM »
Haha, juggling Big Dreams is never easy! (I smiled when I read your "just 4 young adults." )
But especially when each of your sims needs to go somewhere else!
You're doing swimmingly, though, as usual, Watcher.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2022, 01:35:15 AM »
father winter picking Artemis to flirt with gave me flashbacks to all the Greek myths of what happened to males who flirted with Artemis... he got off easily all things considered
Lol @Auranaris -  I did start considering whether the renowned Virgin Goddess should take affront at the flirting...but he did his chimney-disappearing act before she could, lol!
A cross-over storyline with an immortal character...hmmm! I've just remembered that Father Winter is very wealthy...counts fingers...shuffles notes...when was I planning a Gold-digger?!?!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2022, 01:45:04 AM »
Haha, juggling Big Dreams is never easy! (I smiled when I read your "just 4 young adults." )
But especially when each of your sims needs to go somewhere else!
It's been so long since I've not had anyone in school, I really thought it would be a breeze. I just can't bring myself to send Apollo off to work on his own even though he's gen 3 and could wait..
I'm currently lost in the jungle and considering sending him home alone to work until Ares & Hermes make more progress.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Olympus Dreams 1.16: Ring In The New
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2022, 10:05:05 AM »
Olympus Dreams 1.16: Ring In The New

Apollo: Aha! First one off in the Geekcon Rocket – can I do 5 trips in one day? Yes I can!

16.1.jpg

Tane: Hey Gorgeous, remember me?
Artemis: Oh hello Tane, I see you’ve grown up.
Tane: Oh yes, My Lady! And all yours!
Artemis: Well, listen up! Whilst I quite like Geeks and I could get used to you being a slob, you appear to have become light-fingered and you are not welcome here!
Tane: Maybe a date…?

16.2.jpg

Hermes: Well, Carlo, is it? And Joelle. Where are our parents?
Joelle: Out
Hermes: I can see that. You’re both very cute, but you shouldn’t be here by yourselves.
Hera: I’ll be right there!
Hermes: I can’t believe you didn’t get a babysitter!
Zeus: They’re OK, aren’t they?
Hera: We were just out there swimming.
Hermes: Hmm. I’m not sure I want to interview about your life now! I might not write a very flattering article!

16.3.jpg

Ares: Hey guys! Look where we are – again!
Hermes: I love an adventure. More digging?
Apollo: I’ve brought my Wormhole Generator to experiment with and I’m hoping to catch some fish…

16.4.jpg

Artemis: Let’s get the drinks in!
Apollo: Aha – they have got a TV so we can watch the Countdown to Midnight! I thought they must have as this is a bar. Even down here in Selvadorada.
Ares: I’m happy just making my resolution – I’ll see you in the morning – so tired…

16.5.jpg

Hermes: Happy New Year, sis!
Artemis: It’s going to be a great one!
Apollo: Ah – nearly missed midnight! Urgent call of nature – only just made it!

16.6.jpg

Big Dreams Progress

Artemis
- Outdoorswoman: Aspirations –Outdoor Enthusiast 2/4; collections – Insects 11/21

Ares – Intrepid Explorer: Aspirations – Archeology Scholar – 2/4, Jungle Explorer 2/4; Omiscan Artifacts 5

Hermes – World Traveller: Skills – Writing 9, Photography 2, Snowboarding 4; Seashells 11/13, Buried Treasure 7/18

Apollo – Master Scientist: Aspirations – Nerd Brain maxed; Scientist Career – 6; Skills – Fishing 7; Create & Use – Inventions 4, Serums 5.

Notes

And, just like that, we’ve rolled into the 2nd year of the dynasty. Spring beckons with the ability to swim in Watanabe river and a few more plants available in Granite Falls. Lots of travel still to come!

For those who don’t already know, there’s a bug in Sims if you have the Country Living that means you can’t build a rocket after the first Finchwick Fair. It’s been around for about 6 months and it’s still not fixed. You can own a rocket but not build it. So – having not built one in the first week – Apollo’s only option for completing the 5 rocket launches for Nerd Brain was to make use of the pre-built one at Geekcon. He worked really hard to fit 5 into one day – I’m proud of him!

Hera has asked twice about having another child but I thought the first time was lost when my game froze and so had Ares say “Yes” the 2nd time. They’re not very caring about their youngest 2 – no more babies for them!

I believe a venue has to have a TV to qualify as a bar, hence the one in Selvadorada. There really shouldn’t be one in some of the worlds. Old-school pubs in the UK would be shunned by their regulars if they put one in…

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Olympus Dreams 1.16: Ring In The New
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2022, 12:43:54 PM »
Actually, it's not enough simply to own a rocket ship before the first finchwick Fair rolls around.
The owner sim(s) must start building it before that first Saturday, any little progress will do.
The other option, besides GeekCon, is to place the rocket ship kit on the home lot and enact the Tech Support N.A.P.
The NAP will encourage NPCs to visit and start building the rocket ship.  Once it's been worked on, your sim can take over building it.

Spring at last!
Wow, you play so quickly! I'm just starting summer of Year 2.  :)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Olympus Dreams 1.16: Ring In The New
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2022, 05:05:55 PM »
Actually, it's not enough simply to own a rocket ship before the first finchwick Fair rolls around.
The owner sim(s) must start building it before that first Saturday, any little progress will do.
The other option, besides GeekCon, is to place the rocket ship kit on the home lot and enact the Tech Support N.A.P.
The NAP will encourage NPCs to visit and start building the rocket ship.  Once it's been worked on, your sim can take over building it.

Spring at last!
Wow, you play so quickly! I'm just starting summer of Year 2.  :)
Ah! Could I start a club with rocket building as a task, I wonder...
I do like my Sims to do Nerd Brain if they're kicking their heels...that Insta-repair and Insta-upgrade is amazing!

anything