Author Topic: Cordova Big Dreams Dynasty (5/10 Completed)  (Read 42011 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Cordova Big Dreams Dynasty (4/23/23 Chapter 38. Not the End)
« Reply #225 on: May 06, 2023, 08:24:55 PM »
What a great finale and such an entertaining story to read as well!
At one point, I was trying to keep track of "my favorite screenshot," but there were too many to call just one of them my favorite, haha

Congratulations on completing the wonderful challenge you created while taking us along for the ride with your delightful storytelling.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Cordova Big Dreams Dynasty (4/23/23 Chapter 38. Not the End)
« Reply #226 on: May 06, 2023, 10:18:15 PM »
What a great finale and such an entertaining story to read as well!
At one point, I was trying to keep track of "my favorite screenshot," but there were too many to call just one of them my favorite, haha

Congratulations on completing the wonderful challenge you created while taking us along for the ride with your delightful storytelling.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I especially appreciate all your support for me and my story over the 17 months that it took for me to finish this Dynasty and story.

I really enjoyed playing this family, and I just couldn't bear to think about them as being over. I'd much rather think of them as living on, just without a watcher interfering and making decisions for them.
My next founder is a clean clone of a Cordova that the readers never met, but you never know . . . more Cordovas may show up in my stories in the future.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.