Author Topic: Cordova Big Dreams Dynasty (5/10 Completed)  (Read 42055 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Cordova Big Dreams Dynasty (11/11) Chapter 24. You're Killing Me, Cheyanne
« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2022, 01:18:25 PM »
Triplets??  What are the odds? :o Poor Sophia: curses and stalkers and fires, oh my! She won't be forgetting about that trip anytime soon.
Yes, it really has messed up my plans . . . sort of . . . exactly . . . like what typically happens to my best plans in real life! But, bright side, neither Sophia nor Sierra were born spellcasters, so now I do have 2 natural-born spellcasters as prospective heirs.  :)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Cordova Big Dreams Dynasty (11/30 25. We Grow Up Fast Around Here)
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2022, 01:54:31 AM »

Milo: “Sierra, hey, I just jogged all the way out here in my clearly inappropriate clothing to ask you to prom. Whaddya’ say?”
Sierra: “Um . . . sure . . . okay . . . I guess . . . “
Milo: “Cool. See ya’!”  (Milo jogs away.)

Sophia (waving flower at pancake hallucination): “Oooh, pancakes  . . . I want pancakes!”
Sierra: “No, Sophia. Wave it at the bees. They’re real!”

Sophia is less than interested in what the Career Day visitors have to say.

Sierra (thinking to herself): Should I tell him there’s no way I’m going to be stuck in a kitchen all day as a career?

Sierra: “Seriously, Sophia?!? Couldn’t you just wear the uniform? What is that getup?”

Sophia: “Ah, yes, a massage is just what I need before prom! This Knock Knock requirement comes in handy sometimes.”

Sierra can’t quite stay awake during her foot massage.

Principal: “Congratulations Sophia Cordova and Milo Scott!”

Cheyanne: “What the heck?”

Solomon: “Story, Daddy!”

Samantha: “Fly me, Daddy!”

Shay: “Wheeeee!”

Sol: “I taking my sword and go fight bad guys.”
Shay: “You tan go in da pincess car.”

Shay: “Dance, Sammie!”
Samantha: “I learning!”

Nate: “You’re all Top-Notch toddlers, and we all know what that means!”
Sierra: “Dance Party in the kitchen!”
Cheyanne: “New house on the way!”

Cheyanne: “Now this is what I’m talking about!”

Cheyanne: “Hey! What? Again?!?!”

Cheyanne: “OH COME ON! This is NOT happening! I just got back! Seriously?!? Three times!?!
Watcher: "What’s that, Cheyanne? What's not happening? Did you say something about THREE?”

Solomon: “Hey, Dad, how about a little encouragement here?”

Samantha: “Mom, can you come mentor us?”
Cheyanne: “In a little bit honey, I need a couple more drinks to recover from my  . . . time with the aliens.”

Solomon: “Smile, kid! Your picture is being taken by a future famous Ace Photographer!”

Shay: “That’s it! I’m officially a Rambunctious Scamp.”
Samantha: “I am so over swinging! It gives me such a stomach ache.”

Cheyanne: Oh, look . . . my precious little Llamacorn Scouts.

And our triplets are teens!

Watcher Notes:
Sierra and Sophia got their massages at the Big Dreams Salon and Spa, which I spent an embarrassing number of hours building for this Dynasty while waiting for it to initially be published on the forum.

The new house is Fox Ridge Estate by thetideschanging, with a few modifications to better fit the Cordova family's needs.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Cordova Big Dreams Dynasty (11/30 Chapter 25. We Grow Up Fast Around Here)
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2022, 02:44:06 AM »
Lovely teens! An Ace Photographer and I wonder what dreams the others have...
Poor Cheyenne, all those abductions! More wine needed!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2022, 06:53:56 AM »
Welcome back to the forum!  I hope your Thanksgiving festivities were glorious  :=)
The snarky "three" comment to Cheyanne was priceless!
Sophia is so glorious!  The swatting at imaginary pancakes and the custom cheerleading outfit, not to mention getting recognized for the prom court, as she deserves (and with her sister's date, no less).
Moving on to the triplets, what lovely toddler and child spam you gifted us with!  Must say, little Sammy has just glorious eyes and grew to be a lovely teen!  She and Sophia are the loveliest of this generation, in my opinion, though neither compare to my darling Mari, of course  ;=)
All around a wonderful update and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next for the Cordovas!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2022, 01:01:28 PM »
It's hard to pick a favorite part in your latest update, but I must say I loved this part:
Watcher: "What’s that, Cheyanne? What's not happening? Did you say something about THREE?”

Second favorite part: Milo jogging all the way out to the jungle (in a min-skirt?) to ask Sierra to be his Prom Date.  Awwwww! <3
I'm so impressed with Milo's dedication!  He's a keeper, for sure. Is he related to Travis Scott?
Did Sophia have a Prom Date, too?

Lol, Cheyanne! You made your Watcher raise three Gen4 kids she hadn't planned on! Five Big Dreams in one generation ain't no joke!
And, when the kids move out, you better not start pestering them with phone calls about having more kids.  LOL!

They are, though, all five of them lovely sims!
I bet their Watcher is relieved to have raised them all to teens and moved out of that tiny house!
Watcher, you deserve that wine more than Cheyanne does! ;D
You did a fantastic job with those kids, Watcher!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2022, 10:00:48 AM »

Haha, I love that Milo chased all the way into the jungle to ask Sierra out, and in a skirt no less. That's some dedication right there! What a gorgeous group of teens. You've certainly got one full house, Watcher!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #141 on: December 02, 2022, 01:00:57 PM »
Lovely teens! An Ace Photographer and I wonder what dreams the others have...
Poor Cheyenne, all those abductions! More wine needed!
I haven't played the Freelance Photographer before - the only experience I have with posing Sims was when I did a little "fashion shoot" in my 7 Heroes because it was such fun to do with my granddaughter.
It's one that can be easy (if you just basically meet the requirements) or can be really challenging (if you go full boat on the photo studio and take the hardest assignments). It seems to be a little buggy, with some of the gigs being impossible to finish, so we'll just have to see how it goes.

Regarding the abductions - Samantha's Master Scientist Big Dream requires her to be abducted three times as well . . . so now we'll see if we can get that to happen when we actually want it.

Welcome back to the forum!  I hope your Thanksgiving festivities were glorious  :=)
The snarky "three" comment to Cheyanne was priceless!
Sophia is so glorious!  The swatting at imaginary pancakes and the custom cheerleading outfit, not to mention getting recognized for the prom court, as she deserves (and with her sister's date, no less).
Moving on to the triplets, what lovely toddler and child spam you gifted us with!  Must say, little Sammy has just glorious eyes and grew to be a lovely teen!  She and Sophia are the loveliest of this generation, in my opinion, though neither compare to my darling Mari, of course  ;=)
All around a wonderful update and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next for the Cordovas!
It was such a surprise for Cheyanne to be abducted three times so close together - I've never had a Sim abducted, put down, and immediately abducted again like this. But, yeah, after that triplet surprise, she deserved a little snark!
I do love Sophia, and thought she would be the heir, but now that I have two natural-born spellcasters to choose from, I've changed my mind. It will either be Samantha or Shay . . . I have a plan, but am also interested in hearing what you all think. After all, we've seen how well my plans [don't] always pan out.

It's hard to pick a favorite part in your latest update, but I must say I loved this part:

Second favorite part: Milo jogging all the way out to the jungle (in a min-skirt?) to ask Sierra to be his Prom Date.  Awwwww! <3
I'm so impressed with Milo's dedication!  He's a keeper, for sure. Is he related to Travis Scott?
Did Sophia have a Prom Date, too?

Lol, Cheyanne! You made your Watcher raise three Gen4 kids she hadn't planned on! Five Big Dreams in one generation ain't no joke!
And, when the kids move out, you better not start pestering them with phone calls about having more kids.  LOL!

They are, though, all five of them lovely sims!
I bet their Watcher is relieved to have raised them all to teens and moved out of that tiny house!
Watcher, you deserve that wine more than Cheyanne does! ;D
You did a fantastic job with those kids, Watcher!
I saw Milo coming and my thoughts were . . . Who IS that? . . . . What is he wearing? . . . What is he doing out here? . . .
And then he stopped, asked her to prom, and immediately left. It was all really pretty funny. But then at prom, he completely ignored her. I made her talk to him, but he would never actually stay to chat with her . . . as soon as the commands I gave were finished (and sometimes even before that), he just walked off.  So, not thinking there's a future there, but we'll see.

Oh, the phone calls! We rarely get them from anyone but Mari, but we get them from her CONSTANTLY! Sometimes 3 or more in one day! It's like she's just going to keep asking about having another baby until someone finally tells her YES. Her household NSS setting is set to no adoptions and no babies, and yet, the calls persist.  She could adopt all the pets she wants, but apparently, that's not what she's after. I'm trying to keep the generations together, and aging up the siblings accordingly, so when the triplets age up to teens, Nate and Cheyanne will be adults, which means time to age Mari and Cam to elders . . . will Mari keep asking after she's an elder? I guess we'll soon find out.  :)

Haha, I love that Milo chased all the way into the jungle to ask Sierra out, and in a skirt no less. That's some dedication right there! What a gorgeous group of teens. You've certainly got one full house, Watcher!
Yes, I thought I was going to have a easy match for Sierra, but it doesn't look like it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Cordova Big Dreams Dynasty (12/3 Chapter 26. Saving Memories)
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2022, 12:53:53 AM »

Nate: “So you’re finally teens! I’m happy to see you starting that off with homework.”
Sophia: “Of course, Dad. What else would we do?”
Sol: “After we’re done with that, we thought we’d stop in at ThrifTea and maybe meet some of the kids before school starts tomorrow.”
Nate: “Right. Sure. Sounds like a great idea.”

Sol: “Wow, ThrifTea sure is the place to meet teens . . . I’ve never seen so many in one place!”
Sierra: “I wonder if they all go to our school?”
Sophia: “I wonder how many of them are Cardovas.”

Sol: “Hey, Mr. Lovell! Can I take a photo of you? I have this photography thing and I need to take pictures of three adults for it.”
Mr. Lovell: “One picture, and then that camera stays in your backpack during class!”

Kloe: “Hey, Cute Boy! I heard what you said about your photography thing. Do you need any pictures of teen girls? Because I could help you out!”
Solomon: “As a matter of fact, I do.”

Kloe: “It probably seems like I have a lot of modeling experience, but I actually don’t. Just, you know, a lot of people like to take my picture.”
Sol: “Um, sure, yeah. Hey, thanks. I gotta go to football now.”

Sol: “Oh, Sam, hey, don’t move!” (click, click) “Got it! Thanks.”
Samantha: “You’re just lucky my hair looks good right now.”
Sol: “Yeah, right. Like you’d ever let your hair not look good.”

Sol: “Hi. I think I know you. You go to Copperdale High, right?”
Selena: “Yeah, I don’t think we have any classes together, but I saw you in the hall taking pictures of Kloe.”
Sol: “Oh, yeah, that. I have this photography thing that I have to do. Different sims at different ages . . . it’s a requirement for my . . . um . . . never mind, just a thing I have to do.”
Selena: “Requirements for a thing? Would that be like a legacy thing?”
Sol: “Dynasty . . . but yeah, I think it’s pretty much the same. How did you know?”
Selena: “Let’s just say I have some experience with that. So you just take pictures because you have to, huh? For your requirements?”
Sol: “No, not just that. I really dig photography. It’s what I plan to do, you know, as a career.”
Selena: “Why do you like it?”
Sol: “It’s . . . I don’t know . . . it’s like a way to save your memories, you know? You can look back at them and remember, and feel what you felt, and it just keeps life . . . more . . . full.”
Selena (smiling): “So he’s not just a pretty face after all.”
Sol: “Does that mean you’ll help me out? Let me take some photos of you?”

Selena: “Sure, but I’m not as experienced at having my picture taken as Kloe. And I’m definitely not a model.”
Sol: “Awww, you’re doing great . . . turn a little . . . one more . . . yes, that’s perfect. You’re way prettier than her anyway.”
Selena: “What? What did you say?”
Sol: “Oh . . . ummm . . . I said . . . that is . . . I said . . . well, that you’re prettier than Kloe. And you’re way nicer and more real too . . . and . . . I mean . . . . ummmm . . . thanks for letting me take your picture!”
Selena (giggling): “Sure.”

Nate: “Hey Kids! Do you know who this is outside?”
Samantha: “Oh, that’s Kloe. She goes to our school. She’s stalking Sol.”
Nate: “What? She looks cold. Maybe I should invite her in.”
Sol: “No, leave her alone. If she gets cold enough she’ll go home.”
Nate: “She’s pretty cute. Why don’t you like her?”
Sol: “Oh, she’s okay, I guess. She just thinks she’s all that and a cup o’ tea. Not my type.”
Samantha (with a wink): “Meaning she’s not Selena Berry.”
Sol: “Shut up, Sam.”

Solomon: “Tell me about where you’re from . . . you said you have some experience with  . . . what was it . . . . a legacy?”
Selena: “Yeah, my family is involved in this legacy challenge thing and every generation one of the kids is identified as the heir, and that heir has a bunch of specific things they have to do and then they have kids and choose one to be the next heir.”
Sol: “Were you supposed to be the heir? Is that why you left?”
Selena: “Oh, no. My brother Taro is the heir. I left because I want to have a family some day, and back home, practically all the boys my age are related to me. You just can’t imagine what it’s like, being surrounded by Berries. ”
Sol: “Oh, I have an idea.”

Sol: “See that guy over there talking to my sister Shay? That’s Cousin Harley.”

Sol: “And that guy with the glasses that Sierra is talking to? Cousin Martin.”

Sol: “Sophia’s over there with Cousin Amiyah.”

Sol: “And Sam’s on the other side of the park fishing with Cousin Isaac. There are Cordovas all over this Simverse.”

Selena: “Wow! We practically have the same life!”
Sol: “Yep. Maybe it was fate for us to meet and . . . “
Selena (shyly): “. . . be together . . . “
Sol: “Yes. Be together.”

Sierra: “Stop goofing around Sophia! We don’t have a lot of time; we have to get back for the trips to go to prom.”
Sophia: “Okay, okay, I’m coming.”

Sierra: “Oh My! Look at me! I’m a Skelly!”
Sophia: “You look really cool! I wonder if it’s permanent?”
Sierra: “Sophia! It can’t be.The other blessings and curses were all temporary. I’m sure this one will be too. But it is cool.”

Sol: “You know this party is only fun because I’m here with you, right?”
Selena: “You know Kloe keeps looking at you, right?”
Sol: “Let her. All she’ll see is me looking at you.”
Selena: “I try to be nice to her. We do live in the same house. But, well, she doesn’t make it easy.”
Sol: “My sisters and I are graduating early, right after Career Day on Tuesday. I’m sure your grades are good enough. Why don’t you graduate early too? Then you can move out of there.”
Selena: “If I graduate early I could probably get back some of the money Taro paid Mrs. Culver, our House Mother. Maybe I could get a place.”
Sol: “I’d have you come live with us, but if I do, you’d have to take on a Big Dream and finish it before we could move out.”

Selena: “If I get a place, will you come and live with me when you finish your dynasty stuff?”
Sol (grinning): “I pity the Sim who would try and stop me.”

Sol: “Wanna’ ride the Cuddle Carts?”
Selena: “Isn’t that why we came?”

Nate: “Grandma Josie! Grandpa Jax! I came as soon as I got the call.”
Josie: “Oh, Nate, honey! It’s so nice to see you! Look at you! All grown up and kids of your own.”
Jax: “And them mostly grown too.”
Nate: “I came out to get your urns, but now that I see you both, so happy here, I wonder if you’d rather stay here.”
Josie: “Thank you for coming. You know we love this home; it’s an amazing place to raise a family. But this home is for the living. Mason and Shelley are here, with their kids, Max and Vanessa, and Vanessa’s husband, Thomas, and their daughter, Claire.
Jax: “Your grandmother and I are so glad to know that the place will stay in the family. But we’re ready to move on. We don’t want to accidentally scare the kids, and we’re still getting used to this ghost thing. We break things, sometimes not even on purpose.”
Josie: “Oh, Jax, you’re such a kidder. It’s never on purpose. But can you imagine if one of us accidentally breaks the toilet just as a child is about to sit down! Oh, it would be awful!”
Jax: “Awful funny, I think. But your grandmother is right. We just want to be somewhere nice where the living can visit when they want and join us more permanently when they’re ready.”
Nate: “I’ll take care of it.”
Josie: “We know you will dear.”
Jax: “You always were my favorite grandson.”
Nate: “Really?”
Jax: “Course not. What kind of a grandfather would I be if I had favorites? But seriously, we know you’ll do right by us, and we thank you for that.”

Bernard: “A journalist, you say? I’m surprised you came out here, knowing the place was haunted and all.”
Sophia: “Oh, I interview Sims all over the Simverse for my job.”
Bernard: “Sims, yes. But most journalists steer clear of us ghosts. Unless they’re looking to make us out to be some kind of scary oogie-boogie or something. You’re not trying to do that, are you?”
Sophia: “Of course not! You see, my great-grandparents, the founders of our dynasty, passed recently, and it’s kind of changed my perspective.”
Bernard: “Well, I’m sorry for your loss, Pretty Miss, but I’ll tell you, being a ghost is not all bad. It can be a lot of fun. Just don’t be afraid of them. They’re still the same Sims you knew and loved; just a little more . . . . transparent  . . . and . . . . floaty.”

Watcher: We haven’t seen much of the youngest Cordova this chapter, but don’t discount our girl Shay!

Watcher: She’ll be bringing some fun and excitement, don’t you worry!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2022, 02:41:50 AM »

So THAT'S why Selena Berry is still a teen. What a great cross-over! And can you believe it - you beat me to the punch! I totally wanted Selena for my own challenge, but Oshizu informed me there were "other plans". Now I see, and am delighted!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2022, 08:51:31 AM »
Seeing the triplets with all the cousins just proves what a gorgeous bunch of sims the Cordovas are!
What fun to see Selena in your story and so eagerly pursuing Solomon, haha!
It's kinda fun how the game set Kloe up as a rival love interest. Because the photos Sol took of her raised their friendship level?
As for Selena, she's having the time of her life, Watcher. Thank you for giving her the love and romance she couldn't find in the Berry 'verse.

Also, I love the way you've interwoven Sol's Ace Photographer BD into this update.
I'm #TeamShay for the Gen4 heir, so I'm really looking forward to the next update, too! Could she have gone to...?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2022, 10:09:08 AM »
Kloe showed up and was all cute and I thought that was the love interest.  What a twist!!  Such a delightful continuation of Selena's story  :=)  I do love those crossovers  ;=)
And yes, Sam is always a good choice for pictures since she always looks lovely (just like Mari).
I'm so excited for Shay's adventures in a galaxy far, far away!!!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Cordova Big Dreams Dynasty (12/5 Chapter 27. Frozen Surprise)
« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2022, 04:15:00 PM »

Nate: “I wonder where Cheyanne is . . . she’s missing our Winterfest Grand Breakfast. And we’re also celebrating the completion of Sophia’s Big Dream.”
Sophia: “Speaking of that, there’s something I want to talk to you about, Dad. I’m thinking about asking Watcher if there’s another Simverse I could go to.”
Nate: “You mean move away?  Why”
Sophia: “I don’t know if it would be moving or just visiting, but with my Big Dream completed, the next thing I want to do is have a family. But I haven’t found anyone here. And I was thinking about how Selena had that problem in her Berry Simverse, and she came here and found Sol.”
Samantha: “You know Cousin Isaac did that too. He told me about it when we were fishing. He went on some kind of exchange program. I asked him to let me know how he liked it and he emailed me a few days ago. He didn’t say anything about the program; he just kept going on about his new girlfriend, Jade.

Sol: “Thanks for letting me tag along, Shay. I’ll surely get a picture of a non-human Sim here.”
Shay: “Sure, Sol, just make sure they want their pictures taken, ok? I don’t want to be attacked by an alien on my first day here.”
Sol: “No problem. That place is called Olga’s Cantina; let’s check it out.”

Sol: “I also need a picture of a Sim playing a game, and look there! Non-human Sims playing a game. Score!”
Shay: “You get your pictures. I’m going to do a little research and see what I can learn about the three groups that are supposed to be here. I need to know enough to choose a faction to support while I’m still a teen.

Jethro: “You’re new here, Shay. I’m not sure you know much about what’s really going on. Spend some time in our camp. And spend some time with the First Order. Make an informed decision.”

Shay: “I checked out the First Order Encampment like you suggested.
Resistance Leader: “And did you like what you saw?”
Shay: “Not at all. It’s quite tense around there.”
Resistance Leader: “You’re welcome here anytime. We could use the help.”

Back at Olga's Cantina . . .
Sol: “Shay, there you are. Did you learn about the different factions?”

Shay: “I did. The First Order is very controlling and the Resistance wants freedom for all. The Scoundrels don’t take sides; they’re just out to profit from it all.”
Sol: “Did you decide which side you’re on?”

Shay: “Sign me up for freedom. Every time.”
Sol: “So are you staying here, or coming home with me?”
Shay: “I’m coming with you for now. I need to attend Career Day and graduate, and I have some skills to beef up. It’s going to be quite a ride. I need to be ready.”

Sierra: “I did it! I did it! I finally, finally did it!”
Cheyanne: “Well done, Sierra. And congratulations for completing your Big Dream!”

Sophia: “Put it up on the display, Sierra. I’ve already put out all the extras we got, and the counterfeits too. So we can get a full picture of everything we’ve discovered and authenticated.”
Sierra: “Look how many uncommon and rare vases I had to go through, just trying to get that one common Terracotta vase.”

Shay: “Sol! No! I’m all sweaty!”
Sol: “Of course you’re sweaty. (click, click, click) You’re exercising.”
Shay: “You better not upload that!”
Sol: “Okay, a Sim working out. Check that one off. Thanks, Shay!”

Samantha: “Snow angels, Shay? Aren’t you freezing?”
Shay: “Yeah, but it’s something to do while I’m waiting for Sol to get done.”
Samantha: “Why do you need Sol?”
Shay: “I don’t. But he hired some models, and I need some recruits for . . . something I’m working on. So I thought I’d talk to them as they leave and see if they’re interested.”

Sol: “Just a couple more shots’”
Click, click, click.
Sol: “Okay, I think that does it. Thank you. I’ll send you all copies for your portfolios and your checks will be in the mail first thing tomorrow.”

Nate: “What happened here?”
Shay: “We were just talking and suddenly, he . . . I guess . . . he got too cold and froze  . . . and fell over.”
Cheyanne: “What’s happening?”
Nate: “Put your coat on, Cheyanne!”

Narrator: And in the heat freezing cold of the moment, our hero Nate throws his coat to the ground and frantically searches his pockets. He pulls out a perfect death flower and holds it out, pleading with Grimm to protect his son from certain professional ruin from the publicity save the life of this innocent teenage boy. Grimm stares at the death flower and then slowly reaches out to take it. He raises his head to look at Nate. After a moment of silence, he responds, “Put your coat on.”

And the crowd stood speechless as our innocent young model rose from the ground, and floated there, the ice falling from his body.

With a wave of Grimm’s sickle, an other-worldly light surrounded the boy, and the rest of the ice melted away.

As our young model fully emerged from the ice, Sophia noticed his long, slim fingers, the fine bone structure of his very attractive face, and his clearly not-pear-shaped physique. She even found his blue hue appealing, although she knew that would not last. Grimm set the boy gently but firmly on the ground and leaned in to him, quietly repeating, “Put your coat on.”

As Grimm backs away from the teenager, Sophia gently elbows her way to the front of the group to introduce herself.

Pleased with his Outgoing, Child of the Islands nature, Sophia invited him in for some cake.

And a makeover.

And because he gained the Romantic trait, a little extra New Year’s fun.

Sierra: “Solomon Jaxson Cordova! What did you put in these drinks?”
Sol: “Oooopps!”

Nate: “Happy New Year! My resolution is to raise a skill.”
Sophia: “You mean there’s something you haven’t mastered?”
Nate: “Oddly, I’ve never done much fishing. But that’s about to change.”
Sophia (quickly changing her aspiration to Soulmate): “I resolve to complete an aspiration level."
Sol: “My resolution is to get more Social Media Followers.”
Cheyanne: “I resolve to never again answer the phone when Mari calls."

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2022, 06:54:12 PM »

HA! That last screenshot, with all the Try for Baby phone calls: too funny!! And wow, sooo many artifacts to complete that collection. It must've taken you ages. I may have to skip that one, it looks intimidating!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2022, 08:39:41 PM »

HA! That last screenshot, with all the Try for Baby phone calls: too funny!! And wow, sooo many artifacts to complete that collection. It must've taken you ages. I may have to skip that one, it looks intimidating!

Mari calls constantly about the Try for Baby - sometimes three times in one day. Once she called Sol and he said no and about a minute later she called Cheyanne. I thought she'd stop when she aged up to elder, but you'll notice that she's an elder in one of those screenshots, so it didn't help. I think I'm going to move one of her other sons (one of Nate's brothers) and his wife and kids into her house with her and Cam to fill up the house. Surely if the house is full she'll stop calling.   ;D

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2022, 05:30:18 AM »
Khloe is super cute but no match for Selena - you guys and your crossovers - playing with Simverses and our tenuous hold on reality! Such fun!