Author Topic: Presentation Question  (Read 5522 times)

Offline owlsight

• Llama Wrangler
Presentation Question
« on: November 12, 2021, 10:23:12 PM »
How does my Sim give her final presentation?  She gets the option to practice, and she has done that several times.  She does not get the option to give final presentation.  Help!  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Presentation Question
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 10:44:29 PM »
How does my Sim give her final presentation?  She gets the option to practice, and she has done that several times.  She does not get the option to give final presentation.  Help!  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

@owlsight
To give a presentation, place the presentation board into your inventory.  If you click on it on a weekday between 8:30am-4:30 pm, you should see the option to "Give presentation." (don't remember the exact wording)
After clicking Give Presentation, you sim will leave home for a couple of hours to go to uni and give that presentation.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 02:46:11 AM »
i lost my presentation board.  Is there any way I can get another one?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2023, 01:52:40 PM »
i lost my presentation board.  Is there any way I can get another one?
@Shay
Sorry to hear about your presentation board.  I've never lost one so I read through the thread below on EA Answers HQ.
The short answer: there's no solution without installing a mod, which we shouldn't have to do.
Sorry I couldn't help!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-DU-Sim-didn-t-receive-presentation-board-Gone/td-p/9189227

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2023, 02:27:19 AM »
oh, ok. won't be leaving my board at the library anymore! Thanks for your help.

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2023, 09:56:12 AM »
oh, ok. won't be leaving my board at the library anymore! Thanks for your help.
Sometimes, if you travel around a few places things like that can mysteriously be restored to your inventory. I know it happens with homework. The trouble is that it's often too late.
If you make sure you do all that courses homework and Take Notes while in that class, you might not drop too many grades.

anything