Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 261790 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #810 on: December 31, 2011, 06:10:00 AM »
Two Hours!!  :o I thought Pam's Dreamweaver's was only 45 Minutes.
Well, that could be because Pam didn't have Late Night right from the start...

Loving Bebedora's Mixology experiences!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #811 on: January 02, 2012, 06:49:46 AM »
Wow loving this dynasty Juxt. I love Bebedora's wardrobe.
Your doing so well.
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #812 on: January 04, 2012, 06:39:39 PM »
Thank you Tallstar!

Just started reading this, so I'm only as far as Sashyna -- love your sense of humor!

Thank you Marian, your just at the base of the mountain, staring up at the slopes of 30+ pages of story, good luck!  I hope you enjoy it all as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Woohoo! Great update. I've always wanted to have one of my potential immortals learn an instrument for a super skill. I just dont know which instrument to Choose! I'll be looking forward to seeing your new immortal in the next update!!

Thank Kattiq, I will never, ever use an instrument as a supermax, I can't get the opportunities one to happen.  Sashyna's been into drums since the beginning and she still hasn't super maxed drums, so I'm taking that for a sign, it's just not meant to be LOL

Welcome back De D'Onlyns!  Awesome update as always!  I love how you get into Velmoor's head and make him come alive.  I'm nuttier than a fruitcake and still I couldn't find my insane Sim's voice in my current dynasty.

Thank you Katluvr, it's a little eerie, sometimes I feel that Velmoor is a real presence, that he's living inside my computer, just looking for a way out.  Well, I guess with Union Cove he's found one, now everyone can share in his craziness. (Don't worry, objectively I know Velmoor isn't really real.)
Velmoor: How dare you say that, I don't claim that you're not real!
Juxt: Oops! I didn't think he could hear the parts in the parenthesis!

Yay, De D'Onlyns! I've missed you! (Two hour load time? Ugh. I got cranky at waiting 10 minutes for the Tanners....)

Thank you Cathyknits, yes it's torture, I think it's a side effect of Bridgeport, as far as I know, I've got the longest running game in Bridgeport, I think that's what makes it take so much longer than others to load.  Once it hit 30+ minutes I just started getting other things done while it loads, so I don't mind the wait so much, but it does mean I always wait until I can have hours at a time to play, because otherwise it's not worth the load times.  Thank goodness my computer is so stable, if the game crashed I would go crazy after the load times! LOL

Gah, and I thought the Conells were bad.  But I know what you mean about doing something else while the game loads.  I discovered it will load while minimized, so I often do other things online while waiting.

That's good news! :)   Sasha's supermaxing mixology (partially inspired by Bebedora ;) ) and I'm also finding it easier then I thought it would be.

Thank you Serena, hmm, I've never tried minimizing it while it's loading, I'll have to remember that.  Good luck to Sasha! Though you won't need it, Mixology was a breeze, just time consuming.

Two Hours!!  :o I thought Pam's Dreamweaver's was only 45 Minutes.

Thank you Tom, like I said above, I think it's a Bridgeport thing, I know it's not just my computer as it runs like the wind!

Well, that could be because Pam didn't have Late Night right from the start...

Loving Bebedora's Mixology experiences!

Thank you Gogowars, I think it might be more than just late night, other Dynasties have finished with Late Night all the way through I believe, I still point my finger at Bridgeport itself LOL  I'm glad I'm managing to install so fun and mirth into Bebedora's skilling, sometimes it feels hard to keep it interesting when all that's happening is skill building.

Wow loving this dynasty Juxt. I love Bebedora's wardrobe.
Your doing so well.

Thank you Sims3Clacla123, wow your handle is a little awkward to type :D  Anything else you are OK with me calling you?  I love dressing up my Sims, and for Bebedora, I really let myself let my eccentricities fly, she's a blast!

ME: So you've done it, you're an immortal now, what are you going to do next?
Lynnore: Velmoor told me if you asked that to say "I'm going to Disneyland!", but I don't get it. Why would I say that, and what is a Disney, is it some kind of dinosaur or something?
ME: Umm, or something yeah.
Lynnore: That's what I thought, why would I want to go back in time now that I'm immortal?
ME: You know Velmoor, he's crazy.

Lynnore: When I look back, on all the work, and the joys, and the sorrows, I know why Sashyna got us all to do this, being with my family is worth anything, no matter what.
ME: *Confetti* At age 85 Lynnore's last piece of master work art is added to the museum, and she enjoys her first bites of Ambrosia!

ME: How is it that you actually look cute in your work clothes?
Bebedora: I can make anything look good, you should know that by now!

Student: So you're saying that theoretically, there could be other worlds?
Quain: That's what some of these new mathematicians are saying, yes.
Student: And they aren't just crazy people?
Quain: Well, sometimes when you're very, very smart, other people can't see or understand what these smart people can, so sometimes they just get written off as crazy.
Student: So they are crazy then.
Quain: Well yeah, maybe some of them.

Aeluna: I just wanted to come by and say, I still look next to me to see if you are there, to ask you what you think about everything I learn. You were so quiet, but always there for me, some days I feel your presence in the house so strongly, I know you're there with me, other days, I have to come all the way out here to feel that same way. I miss you my sister, my twin, and I love you still.

Paparazzi: So you're an aspiring writer now? What are you writing?
Quain: Educational books, what do you think a teacher would write?
Paparazzi: But your Super Intendant, not a teacher.
Quain: Hey! Just because I'm an administrator doesn't mean I don't still want to help children learn, that makes me a teacher too! Now give me some peace and quiet so I can write!

Draigoth: So are you excited for the party?
Velmoor: Of course, it's so nice to have the day off work!
Draigoth: Well, don't look now, but it seems as though you're back on duty.
Velmoor: Man, we need another doctor in this town, I never get to go out without having someone get ill, it must be something in the water here.

Patient/Paparazzi: So this pill will make me better?
Velmoor: I don't know, it should, but you're a paparazzi and interrupting my day off, so maybe all my annoyance will make it not work, you know, if I'm lucky.
Patient: I don't think that's a very good attitude for a caregiver to take, I'm publishing what you said!
Velmoor: I've saved the life of at least one household  member of every home in Bridgeport, I don't think they'll care what I say to an annoying fame vulture like you!

Velmoor: You are a pawn, a pawn of my poking knowledge! Mwah-ha-ha!
Patient: Ack stop! This doesn't feel right at all!

Lynnore
Career: Sports
Super Max: Athletic
Other Max: Charisma, Logic
LTW: All Star Athlete
Best Friends: Ruth Joy, Norma Mattox, Christel Mahon, Tamara Applegate, Jody Hansen, Beau Patterson
Black Ops: The Right Way to Riot, Ticket Counting, Always the Difficult Ones, Kicking the Cramps, Sprint to the Finish, Playbook Notes
Bought: Llama Co Stadium (Building), AJV Wellness Center (Property)
Unique LTR: Fast Metabolism, Excellent Groupie, Complimentary Entertainment

Next Time: The Birthday girl arrives to get the party started! Woo! Plus Velmoor gets an outfit I really wanted!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #813 on: January 04, 2012, 07:31:36 PM »
Congrats on your 7th Immortal! I really feel your going to finish soon now.
Velmoor and his patients definitely are enough to make me laugh.

P.S. You said Lynnore's Supermax was Body but it's called Athletic.  ;)

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #814 on: January 04, 2012, 07:42:01 PM »
Congratulations! Ohhhh you're so close!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #815 on: January 04, 2012, 08:22:25 PM »
7 down, 1 more to go, Juxt, and we'll all have to say good-bye to another delightful and wonderful Dynasty family and story. Enjoy your last generation!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #816 on: January 05, 2012, 12:26:38 AM »
Congratulations on the 7th Immortal!!!
Man, that caveman suit is hysterical. I laughed more than once out loud at his face when he was talking to Draigoth.

And about the music superskill, I shall take your advice and never ever try and supermax it :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #817 on: January 05, 2012, 05:19:36 AM »
@Juxt Great update and congrats on the 7th immortal , you're getting closer !
And you can call me Clacla.  ;)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #818 on: January 12, 2012, 03:07:43 PM »
Congrats on your 7th Immortal! Can't believe you are so so close! I love this story and will be sad to see it end. I'd never in a million years try to supermax an instrument for a Dynasty. I have only supermaxed guitar once in over 2 years and it took my guy 9 weeks with aging off.  ::) Velmoor is so hilarious! I love his poking methods, and his paparazzi skills are awesome. Don't listen to Juxt Velmoor, we know you are real!  ;D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #819 on: January 12, 2012, 07:36:10 PM »
Congrats on your 7th Immortal! I really feel your going to finish soon now.
Velmoor and his patients definitely are enough to make me laugh.

P.S. You said Lynnore's Supermax was Body but it's called Athletic.  ;)

Thank you Gogowars, I fixed that little oversight, when I was writing it in my notes I couldn't remember what the skill was called, and just copied it from there, oops.  I'm going to finish, I am unstoppable Woo!

Thank you Sutz!

7 down, 1 more to go, Juxt, and we'll all have to say good-bye to another delightful and wonderful Dynasty family and story. Enjoy your last generation!

Thank you Lilygirl, but don't worry, the end of the Dynasty will not be the end of this family, or their stories, it will be different, but not over ;)

Congratulations on the 7th Immortal!!!
Man, that caveman suit is hysterical. I laughed more than once out loud at his face when he was talking to Draigoth.

And about the music superskill, I shall take your advice and never ever try and supermax it :P

Thank you kattiq, he actually continues to get them from his underground adventures, so he has his first recolored caveman suit, plus one or two extra he's gotten since then, he must really like them!  I don't mean to discourage your super maxing plans, but I just have no luck getting that to happen, I'd hate to see someone else's dynasty fail because of bad luck.

Congrats on your 7th Immortal! Can't believe you are so so close! I love this story and will be sad to see it end. I'd never in a million years try to supermax an instrument for a Dynasty. I have only supermaxed guitar once in over 2 years and it took my guy 9 weeks with aging off.  ::) Velmoor is so hilarious! I love his poking methods, and his paparazzi skills are awesome. Don't listen to Juxt Velmoor, we know you are real!  ;D

Thank you Esther, you know me, I love passing out the laughs to everyone! :)  Don't be sad! Be excited, it's a big task, and the hard parts almost over! Yay!

Velmoor: Thank you at least someone realizes I'm just as real as they are!
Juxt: Oh no, you've encouraged him, get back in the game and out of the forums you!

Bebedora: I don't know what to wish for, my friends and family are already here.
Quain: Woo! Blow out the candles sweetie, you deserve a wish come true!
Nyarah: *Clapping* That's my granddaughter Woo!

Mackenzie Sleep: Yay for the De D'Onlyn family!
Velmoor: Oh I'm so excited!
Bebedora (Internal Monologue): I wish to be a rock and roll star before I'm an elder.

Bebedora: I'm an adult now! Time for some celebratory new clothes!
ME: So you do have a wish after all.
Bebedora: Clothes aren't a wish, they're a necessity!

Mackenzie Sleep: OMG! I got your basement recordings and they're amazing! I can't believe you're so talented.
Bebedora: Thank you so much, you're my number one fan, of course I'll sign your album covers.
Mackenzie: These are gonna be worth so much soon!
Bebedora: Aww, I hope you're right.

Bebedora: New clothes, awesome!
ME: You're welcome. Happy Birthday *confetti*

Velmoor: My awesome suit, plus the perfect llama bubbles equals to much awesome for one Sim to possess!
ME: So what's the next step, an awesome-ectemy? Awesome reduction treatment?
Velmoor: No I'll just have to learn to live with who I am.
ME: I suppose that's the smartest course.
Velmoor: Well, not to be immodest, but I am a genius.

Velmoor (1): OK, I'm going on a adventure in the future, don't wait up!
Velmoor (2): I'm back, what time is it?
ME: About four hours after when you left, nice threads!
Velmoor (2): Thanks, I visited myself in a place called Union Cove, he let me take it home with me, I think the colors wrong though, it didn't look like this before I went through that portal.
ME: I can fix that!

Bebedora: Hey you! This is a closed practice, and not your house get out of here!
Paparazzi: Just one second I need a few pictures, and if you could just answer a few questions?
Bebedora: Don't make me put down this guitar and throw you out!
Nyarah (Internal Monologue): I need to just finish my drink and stay calm, Bebedora will take care of this rude fellow, my fans would be shocked if there were pictures of me getting mad at even this much rudeness.
ME: Paparazzi, man they are just unbelievably rude!

Next Time: Love, music, and stardom, so it will be chalk full of happy!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #820 on: January 15, 2012, 09:31:09 PM »
Oh Velmoor and your never ending array of funky clothing. I've never gotten any of those costumes whenever my sims traveled in the time machine! What's your secret?

And Happy Birthday to Bebedora!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #821 on: January 24, 2012, 05:55:06 AM »
When I started reading this I only read the update I first posted on due to the many pages their were. Over the last couple of days I've read the story until I commented and I can't believe what I've missed! I loved everything! You are such a great writer!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #822 on: March 27, 2012, 05:49:26 PM »
Author's Note: Geez I can't believe it's been so long, it seems like my life has been flying by me at a frenetic pace lately! Well, I'm back in a action, at home, on my own computer, and it feels good, it feels right! Now on with the show!

Oh Velmoor and your never ending array of funky clothing. I've never gotten any of those costumes whenever my sims traveled in the time machine! What's your secret?

And Happy Birthday to Bebedora!

Thank you Kattiq, I love Velmoor's clothes, and my secret in finding that outfit was simple, if you fail, try try again, and if those times fail, give it a few hundred more tries for good measure.  Velmoor's time was totally occupied with the time machine and tunnel adventures for most of his elderhood, you're bound to get a few costumes by your 300th journey :D

When I started reading this I only read the update I first posted on due to the many pages their were. Over the last couple of days I've read the story until I commented and I can't believe what I've missed! I loved everything! You are such a great writer!

Thank you Gogowars, that's a lot of reading, so I'm glad I could make it worth your time.  Now on to the story, which I am going to totally finish, I swear, scouts honor!

Aeluna (Internal Monologue): Wow, this drink is like a masterpiece painting, but in drink form!
Bebedora (Internal Monologue): I am all knowing behind this bar, I am the Professor of Drinks! I am the Mega Master of Mixology! I am the Best of the Barmaids! I am the Dazzling Drink Slinger!
ME: You are finally done serving drinks to your family! *Confetti*
Bebedora: Now what?
ME: Time to rock, rock star!
Bebedora: Yes!

Sports Fan (Internal Monologue): I can't believe local legend Lynnore De D'Onlyn is holding a public autographing session, I wonder if she'd sign everything I own, I love her so much!
Lynnore: It's good of you to come out, enjoy you autograph, next!
Lynnore (Internal Monologue): It's so hard to stay interested in the daily grind after having  become an immortal, when is dinner anyway? *sigh* Back to work.
ME: This first session didn't turn out so well, but neither did my first free clinic with Velmoor, I assume I just need more practice.

Velmoor (From hospital window): Louis, people are trying to rest and heal in this hospital, maybe you should do your nighttime drum practicing somewhere else.
Louis Hawes: *Bang, clash, clatter* I'm going to be as good a drummer as Sashyna one day, I figured some of my music might help them get better faster.
Velmoor: Only because they want to get home to get some sleep!
Paparazzi: Play louder Louis, maybe he'll come out and yell at you, that would make a great photo op!
Louis: I'm starting to think your not really here to give press to an up and coming musician!
Paparzzi: Umm... woo? Go Louis?

Sashyna: I am the ultimate drummer! Woo!
Quain: Check this out, fingers faster than the wind!
Lynnore: Now this is how to unwind after a days work, yeah! I love you Incarnations of Immortality!
ME: The IoI hits Banzai Lounge, it's so pretty now.

Louis: Are you ready for our unofficial date night?
Lynnore: Of course, I've been looking forward to it all week!
Louis: I've missed you, come on, give me some sugar lovely lady.

Lynnore: You know just what to say to get me to smile, I love you Louis.
Louis: I love you too.
Lynnore: I'm so glad you'll still be here for me when all this work is done, I'm nervous about what will happen when my daughter becomes an Immortal, I know somehow that everything is going to change then.
Louis: Well, maybe most things will change, but I'll always love you, and I'll always be here for you.
Lynnore: Thank you Louis, I needed to hear that, let's get dinner, then maybe a movie.
Louis: Sounds wonderful, let's go!

Bebedora: There's a frog in my throat! Hip-hoppy-ing in my vocal cords! Ribbit, ribbit!
ME: Uh oh, looks like someone has been drinking their own crazy drinks.
Bebedora: The only way my drinks are crazy, is that they're crazy awesome, ribbit ribbit!

Sashyna: *Sigh* Did I forget to lock the gate again, it's like those paparazzi can home in on an open gate!
Paparazzi: Sashyna! Sashyna! Will you turn towards the camera and pose with your meal?! This is gonna be a great human interest piece!
Sashyna: Not really, since it's been done a dozen times before!
Paparazzi: Yeah, but the last one was a generation ago, there's a whole new young audience interested in your family now.
Sashyna: You people will never leave us alone, will you?
Paparazzi: No way, you're the First Family of Bridgeport! You'll always have media attention.
Sashyna: *Sigh*

Next Time: (Which will be sooner than the time between the last one and this one, promise!)  Family medicine, family friends lost, and a musical medley, stuff will be happening!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #823 on: March 27, 2012, 05:59:02 PM »
Esther was just asking about you in the "Old" Members thread two days ago!  It's so good to see you back in action!

Awesome update! Oh how I've missed the De D'Onlyns and you of course sweetie.  I was thinking about you just this morning as I messed with Artie's newest dynasty house.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #824 on: March 27, 2012, 07:35:05 PM »
I love this dynasty and I'm glad its back! Great update.  :D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.