Author Topic: Staying Alive: Take 5 - A Story about A Grim  (Read 30622 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Staying Alive: Take 5 - A Story about A Grim [Chapter 9: We Did it!]
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2021, 06:40:13 PM »
Chapter 9: We did it!

Artie: -evil giggling-
Magnus: That's a lot of noise coming from the pool while I'm trying to make masterpieces.
Artie: -quieter giggling-
Magnus: Yeesh. Go inside and bug the girls. It's about to rain and I need to finish this.

Voice: Oh not you too.
Magnus: It's so refreshing.
Voice: But Nobuya is right there.
Magnus: Oh. I didn't see him.
Voice: How do you miss that purple?

Ricanote: So apparently doing things with a flock of birds is a new thing. I decided to see what it was like.

Artie loved it. And wishes/whims for it daily.

Mizuki: I've only got one more day of classes and I'm all done for this term.
Magnus: Oh man. Mom made the best noodles.
Artie: -remains staring, not drinking or finishing his food-
Voice: Dude. Snap out of it.
Artie: Shmoo Shmoo Shmoo.
Voice: Seriously? If you drink the pretty potion that will handle everything and your butt can get ready for your exams.
Artie: Flarn.
Voice: Ugh. I can't with you.
((I hate when Sims just pause for no reason then you have to rush to make them all good because they were stuck in a loop of doing nothing.))

Kaori: And then my grandmother would add a little more spice.
Lena: This is starting to smell really good. Thank you for cooking with me.
Kaori: Oh of course. We're going to be family.. right?
Lena: Are you?
Kaori: I think so. I don't know.
Lena: Kick him in the pants and find out then.

Voice: What's wrong now?
Artie: Everything itches.
Voice: Well get some medicine then.
Artie: You get it. I'm going to stand here and scratch.
Voice: Ugh.. you're worse than a child. Just drink the bottle in your inventory already.
Artie: But it itches!
((Artie is sometimes a little too expressive. I have to take the photos.  He was itchy.. apparently, he got something from somewhere.))

Kaori: Hrm. So I had that talk with him.
Lena: You did huh? And?
Kaori: Well things are definitely good. And He got you a surprise. He's setting it up in your room now.
Lena: Excellent. What do you think of the wallpaper?
Kaori: It's great. But why?
Lena: Well for now we use it to make us all focus on our tasks but eventually this will be the nursery.
Kaori: Hm.

Lena: Oh my!
Magnus: So what are you going to name him?
Lena: What is he?
Magnus: Pygmy Hedgehog.
Lena: Spike. Hi Spike. How was your day?

Lena: You're just the sweetest little thing aren't you. Well, I have to go now. It's time for a big event in the household. Don't get too lonely and we'll be back soon.

Lena: Where is everyone?
Artie: Waiting for me to arrive before doing it themselves I bet.
Lena: Full of yourself much.
Artie: No. Look. There is someone now.

Artie: Hey Lilith. We're at graduation!
Lilith: -responds back with the Foxbury cheer-
Lena: Well say more. become friends. You need friends.
Artie: Yes and it might be nice to get her to hook up with Dirk in this realm too.
Lilith: Huh? Talking about me?

Lena: Wow, you're just.... glowing with knowledge.
Lilith: Thanks. I'm so excited that this is over for a while.
Lena: I can really tell.
Voice: She's not one— I mean. She's not an alien so... I don't know why she's glowing.
Artie: We'll figure it out.
Mizuki: I'm here! I ran all the way from UBrite. Then walked from the study hall to here just because. ((She really did. I was so mad.))
Artie: Let's do this people!

Everyone celebrates it finally being over.

Lena: Congratulations honey. I'm so very proud of you.
Artie: Thanks. If you guys hadn't moved in, I wouldn't have been able to finish this goal they gave me.
Lena: You're welcome. You've made things better as you promised.
Mizuki: Hey what about me?

Artie: Here's a hug for you too. Thanks for coming.
Mizuki: -holds tight- Of course.
Artie: -peels himself away- I"m hungry. Let's throw a party.
Lena: -smugly- I've already made what you wanted. And a salad for miss Lactose intolerance.

Final Grades. I do not know why I didn't get an A+ in Crimes? but I think it was because of the day he was late from being naked in the rain!!!! Out of 3 terms, he only got lower than an A+ twice.

Didn't matter. Look what we got!  My first uni graduate. And he did so well as only Artie could.

Artie: Hey Nancy. I heard you retired.
Nancy: Yea. I just couldn't keep up.
Artie: Or did you hear that I was coming and decided to get out while you could.
Nancy: Very funny, Artie.
Geoffrey: Can you two not talk about this where everyone can hear you?
Nobuya: -laughing- It's not like any of us are cops, man.
Nancy: No... but he's a snitch.
Artie: -low deep voice- I will invite your son to live with me once you're in the ground and put him in the basement with a rocking chair and a mini-fridge until he gets called back into the nether if I find out your mouth opens for anything other than food and greetings.
Geoffrey: This is such a good salad.
Artie: -laughing, louder than before- This is a great party, isn't it guys?
Everyone else: Yea!
And it was great. Gold quality even.

@oshizu Yea. I won't pretend I didn't have plans for the pretty pale pink Adult female Sim with my Public Enemy bound founder.  But then she had a son.. with pretty eyes and cool skin tone and he was a teen.. that I could mold into whatever I wanted.  ;D Plans change but you know. At least she's getting a good life out of it!

@reggikko Thank you for the tip. Artie and I did find a solution after graduation.. though it had some interesting results. I may have to remember the ice cream for later. For anyone else who decides to show off their love for whatever it is that Artie was eating.

The nooboos are roughly eight chapters away with baking done in ten. ;) I'm getting there. I promise!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
What an amazing achievement, Watcher. You come back after 4-year simming break then your founder (not an heir, cuz that would be too easy) goes and gets a Distinguished Degree in Villainy.  Well done!  Very well done, indeed!

Magnus showering in the rain, Mizuki running from her campus (I assume) to unnecessarily be there for Artie's graduation--your unruly sims make me chuckle!
Haha, look at that blonde wearing a blue dress in the kitchen!
What's TUcker going to say when he hears that his wife snuck off to attend Artie's graduation party?
And why did Artie invite Summer but not her hubby? 

Seriously, Artie's doing great. I'm not looking forward to seeing him as an elder, though. * sniffle, sniffle
Oh dear, eight more updates until the nooboo(s)? I got confused about the baking reference until I remembered that the colors don't manifest immediately.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
(comment got nixed) I'm excited for Grim babies but I like being able to have fun with university and relationships that aren't Artie even more...not to break his heart of course, just thinking of his first weeks in Lunar Lakes. Some sims are great on their own.

Also funny to get points docked off in Crimes? from committing a crime, huh? :P (I bet Simnation is a kinder place though)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Staying Alive: Take 5 - A Story about A Grim [Chapter 10]
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2021, 12:01:12 PM »
Chapter 10: Moving Forward

Our Kaori: Oh so it's a collection day today? Awesim. You wouldn't happen to have a crystal or metal for me would you?
Receptionist Kaori: For you, of course, I do dear.
Cat Lady: Never has any for me.
Receptionist Kaori: Go back to your catnip.
Voice: Wow. She makes everyone hate her and yet she likes Artie.
Our Kaori: Of course she does.

Kaori had fun meeting all of her co-workers on bring your watcher to work/collection day. This man is a mermaid that refuses to tell us that he's a mermaid. It's okay. I'm onto you friend. He is cool to have around though. 

Voice: You caught a koi.
Kaori: I was hoping for something cooler.
Voice: Yes but now we can have a koi pond.
Kaori: No thanks. Seen enough. But that's the last task of the day done.
Voice: Yep and now we have to go home and get ready for the house meeting-slash-graduation dinner.
Kaori: But I'm tired.
Voice: There's just enough time for you to nap.. and probably everyone else. I've been gone all day, you know no one took care of themselves.

Everyone arrives in the appropriate apparel. God do I miss that. I may have to start making Artie dress strangely. Anything but nude. we're all very much tired of that.

Ricanote: For anyone who doesn't recognize the restaurant it's Shimuzu by Maxis. I love the look of it so it goes into newcrest in almost every save.

Lena: This is one of those experimental food places.
Magnus: That's interesting. We should all order something different and take pictures.
Kaori: Any idea what you want? I know so yea.
Mizuki: Artie.. we all finally got to the table you can stop with the placemat.
Artie: Yea but I'm almost done thanks to you slow pokes.
Mizuki: Artie it's not that important that you have to finish.
Lena: Artie dear. Go ahead and order for the table will you? Then we'll talk about what you wanted to talk about.
Artie: Yep yep. It is getting late.

Artie: So that's the plan I came up with to have a little fun post my graduation.
Magnus: It could be fun, Mom.
Lena: I do like the sound of it and we are about to start summer and it's forecasted to be a heatwave for days.
Kaori: Good thing we have a pool.
Magnus: I think he's forgetting one thing important.
Artie: I doubt it but try me.
Magnus: He's done with school but Mizuki and I still have classes until Monday.

Lena: That's just my suggestion if you will. I know it's not what you want Artie but you'll still get to have a good time. I promise.
Artie: Okay. If you promise. And the voice behaves.
Voice: Hey don't pull me into this.
Magnus: Mom is the oldest so we should probably listen to her, right?
Lena: Boy.. I brought you into this world and I can find a way to take you out that doesn't break any rules.

Lena: I think this will be good for you two to maybe finish up some romantic goals.. right? -unsubtle hinting-
Magnus: Uhh.. Sure?
Kaori: Really?
Magnus: Look. I know you ladies seem to think you know what's next but you have to let me do this my way. Okay?
Lena: Fine.
Artie: You were just giving me flak for doing this and now you're doing it like nothing happened.
Mizuki: Yes because the meeting is over.
Artie: Grr woman.. Grr.

Everyone squeels over their food but Magnus.
Magnus: What is that look for, Artie?
Artie: It's bacon... I love[/] bacon.
Magnus: That's good since it's your dinner.
Lena: Everyone eat up it's past my bedtime and Kaori's and Mizuki's and aw flarn, we all need to get some sleep.

Artie: Huh.. so many choices. I wonder which one I will choose for my career.
Voice: That's funny. We both know what you're gonna be doing.
Artie: -audible intake of breath through teeth- Do we though?
Voice: Yes we do. It was in the instructions and it's part of your aspiration.
Artie: But I could change my mind.
Voice: - banging head on the desk- Just hurry up already.
Artie: Hey would you look at that. I get a signing bonus if I choose the smuggler route.
Voice: You get one as the criminal too.
Artie: I guess.

Voice: what are you doing?
Artie: Soaking. It's part of my getting ready for work routine.
Voice: How do—nevermind. Just hurry up will ya?
Artie: Okie dokie loki

Random Teen: Looking Good, Mr. G.
Artie: Oh I know I do. Time to take my rightful place in the underworld.
Voice: Uhh I think you mean underbelly or maybe underground.
Artie: I said what I said. Don't question me.
Voice: Have a good day at work.

@oshizu Thanks friend. I don't think I really gave myself any other choice. I forget sometimes that there are choices but I get it into my head it has to be this way and for Artie, especially.

Summer met Artie at one of the festivals and has come around randomly ever since. Plus @sdhoey likes to send her Sims to check in on my progress for no apparent reason. It's not a race this time! And Also Artie rarely invites the men but he needs friends and with the new sentiment system. Throwing a party makes things interesting at least as far as friends are concerned.

@Trip Well hey there! Long time no see. And yea no matter how often I tell him so Artie will never believe he's really a side character in his own saga. And while i believe they are nicer. I'm not. So he needs to watch himself.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Staying Alive: Take 5 - A Story about A Grim [Update 8/27 - Chapter 10!]
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2021, 01:27:52 PM »
HEY!!! I'm not sure how to take that..  ??? :P Have to make sure that Artie is behaving himself when you are not around. *Goes to find Colt*

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2021, 02:17:03 PM »
Hey you know I’m just kidding.  Artie and Colt’s friendly “rivalry” was always one of my favorite story arcs of the past..  Though he seems to be cut off right now from such things. 

I still have those kids saved somewhere too.  Should break one of them out for a fun game

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2021, 02:30:27 PM »
Hey you know I’m just kidding.  Artie and Colt’s friendly “rivalry” was always one of my favorite story arcs of the past..  Though he seems to be cut off right now from such things. 

I still have those kids saved somewhere too.  Should break one of them out for a fun game

LOL. I am not sure where my files are. I have had so many problems with my hard over the past few years. I might still have mine somewhere.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Staying Alive: Take 5 - A Story about A Grim [Chapter 11]
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2021, 04:45:46 AM »
Chapter 11: Check and Check!

Magnus: Spending time with you is amazing even if we are different (the game says so it must be true).
Kaori: I'm never bored when we get to have fun together.
Magnus: You're my best friend, you know that?
Kaori: Of course I do.
Magnus: Okay.. I should really finish taking out the trash. Thanks again for repairing the speaker.
Kaori: One more thing..
Magnus: Whoa!

a moment or two later...
Kaori: Okay.. now you can go back to cleaning. Don't forget to study for Monday's exams.
Magnus: I won't. Homework is done and everything else is turned in. I'm gonna try to get some masterpieces on canvas today.
Kaori: Oh well that might earn you another reward...
Magnus: Oh?
Kaori: Later. Make sure Artie doesn't get himself hurt while he checks off some of his list today.
Magnus: I'll leave the blinds open. It should be entertaining.

Mana: I can't believe you called me over here to make fun of me. I thought you wanted to make amends.
Artie: -mocking- I thought you wanted to make amends
Mana: You're such a jerk.
Artie: Oh sweetheart you don't know the half of it. Welcome to the part of the day where you forget your own name.
Mana: Huh?

Fight 1

Fight 2

Fight 5 - Milestone done!

Magnus: Yea!
Voice: Good job. That's an interesting painting to finish your aspiration on.
Magnus: Sometimes I wish that life was normal. Then perhaps this could be and Artie. Only more vibrant. But since I enjoy the money I make from selling these, the people are normies.
Voice: That's... almost sweet.
Magnus: Eh. He's the only father I've really known

Artie: It's hot as blazes out here. First day of Summer and it's a heatwave. But what do my eyes see before me? A funny little mustache on the beach.
Kelly: Not funny Artie. Go away.
Artie: I can't go away just yet.  I need to tell you something.
Kelly: What's that?
Artie: -throws down something- You are not my mortal enemy. Be careful what you do, because I'm watching you.
Kelly: You have to be kidding.
Artie: Nope you're number 3 and now I have a voodoo doll with your name on it! -cheers and runs home-

Magnus: So how was growing your bad reputation today?
Artie: Actually, it was kind of fun and draining at the same time.
Magnus: Yea and why are you repairing mom's laptop. Shouldn't that be her or Kaori's task?
Artie: It's a very little known fact that handiness is very important to the Brains of the operation.  And I won't become said Brains without another point.
Magnus: Makes sense now... woodworking got boring?
Artie: I can't take another splinter, man.

Voice: One minute you're prepping for the exam and now you're puking.
Mizuki: Go away.
Voice: Well don't miss the exam at least.
She almost did.

Artie: Thanks Diego.
Diego: Anytime, prankster.
Voice: You're looking pleased with yourself.
Artie: That's because you're looking at the Chief of Mischief.
Voice: Very well done. One aspiration and one skill done. Only 1 and 2 left to go. And I could tell our secret project is going well.
Artie: Quite. Okay, I see someone else who needs to be mocked. I love this festival. We're gonna win!

Artie: I'm glad I caught you. I know it's late and we all want to go to bed but I have an idea.
Kaori: Let me guess. The one you had before?
Artie: -fake gasp- how did you know?

Artie: I'm not just doing this for me. This will be great fun for all of us as a family. And as I said, I want you to be the host of it all.
Kaori: It would be nice to take a few days.
Artie: Exactly. Just a little relaxation time for all of us somewhere other than this house.

Artie: And you know.. a place like that could be good for the romantic spirit.
Kaori: You have an odd sense of romance, you know that.
Artie: Oh I've heard that before. It's only gotten weirder now that I'm accumulating wives.
Kaori: Yea... So when are you expecting to do this?
Artie: How about.... tonight?
Kaori: Really? Is that why you bought pizza?

Artie: Oh KayKay. I didn't buy it.
Kaori: I hate that pet name. Okay, then Magnus bought it?
Artie: -chuckles-
Lena: No. Brant brought it by earlier.
Kaori: -groans- Yea okay. Let's do this.
Lena: Lemme finish my slice and then I need to do one thing before we do this. Someone go grab Magnus.

Lena: Goodbye Spike. I'm tired of being bitten even as your best friend and I don't want you to be alone while we're gone. Live a long happy life. Avoid the ocean.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Staying Alive: Take 5 - A Story about A Grim [Chapter 12]
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2021, 05:09:02 AM »
Chapter 12: Heat and Hot Springs

Kaori: Welcome to our rental for the next few days guys.
Mizuki: Is there a reason we decided to go from one extreme to the other?
Artie: Because I wanted to. Don't worry Mizuki I know how to keep you warm.
Lena: Yea...I have an idea. Let's go to the other neighborhood and have some fun in the river.
Artie: Skinny dipping?
The Diehls: No!
Mizuki: Let's leave that to just us.
Artie: I don't mind sharing the view with everyone.
Everyone: -groaning- We know.

Artie: Hey where's Lena?
Magnus: I see her. She's swimming like a girl chased by sharky sharky.
Kaori: There are no sharks in the Wakaba river.
Magnus: It was a joke. Has it been an hour yet? Fairly certain I'm freezing a few things.
Artie: Me too.
Mizuki: You did promise to keep me warm you know.
Artie: Oh look.. phone call.

Magnus: Artie? Artie, you okay?
Artie: -pouts his way back to shore-
Magnus: Artie man you're scaring me.
Voice: What's wrong red man?
Artie: That was Geoff. Nancy died. It's so sad. I don't get to tease her anymore. Soon he'll be gone... Poor Mallybear.
Magnus: Aww Artie.  Hey ladies. How about we move onto the next milestone yea?
Kaori: I know just the one.

Artie: This is just what I needed for my mood.
Lena: I'm glad. There's nothing worse than a blue red man.
Artie: You should see me when I'm about to freeze or get hit with the freeze ray. It's horrible.
Lena: I'd like to see that.
Mizuki: Hey.. don't give anyone any ideas.

Mizuki: I'm sorry that your friend died, babe.
Artie: Thanks. Just kind of reminds me that the clock is ticking you know?
Mizuki: You're only an adult.
Artie: Yes but I'm older than all three of you. And Lena is older than me.

Mizuki: Hey.. why don't we stop dodging some things and you let me distract you?
Artie: I might be open to such a suggestion. These hot springs are kind of romantic...
Mizuki: We do have some promises to keep yea?

Kaori: You know, I too happen to know a few secrets to staying warm up in the mountains.
Magnus: I bet you do. Planning on sharing any of them?
Kaori: I might be interested in sharing a few...

Artie: Coming back to the heater is not what I meant about warming up you know.
Mizuki: I know.. but you know what I want.
Artie: Do I ever.

Artie: So whaddya say, huh? Be the mother of my heir?
Mizuki: Yes I'll marry you.
Artie: -chuckles- Okay.

There really was something in the springs. These two were all autonomous about their fun.

Voice: Oh well.. guess this is happening.  -notification sound- Hrm. I'll wait for a few before bringing that up. Maybe I should get some advice while I'm waiting.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Yippie for the incoming nooboos! Also, Artie's college grades were hilarious. Who knew you could major in villainy?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Artie looks so great in that teeny-tiny black and white T-shirt! (The one with the sides cut off, what's it called?)
Wait, what happened to Spike? At first, I thought Lena and Spike were going to commit double suicde.
But then....did she put Spike and his rodent house in family inventory? Lol

Woooo, Mizuki finally got her proposal then she and Artie finally (FINALLY!) get down to business. :)
Sadly, Magnus did not propose to Kaori yet, but we are wishing and hoping for that day to come soon!
Great update!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Staying Alive: Take 5 - A Story about A Grim [Chapter 13]
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2021, 03:11:50 PM »
Chapter 13: Snow Grims

Magnus: -throws one that completely misses Mizuki-
Kaori: -throws one that completely misses Artie-
Artie: The moment one of us actually hits somebody we should stop and take a nap.
Mizuki: You were the one that wanted to swim in Wakaba all hours of the night until that phone call.
Artie: -suddenly overwhelmingly sad- Yea.
Kaori: Okay. Naptime for the red man. He needs it.

Lena: Wheee!

Lena: Ooooof.

Magnus: Look Ma. I got my eyes closed and I'm not holding on.
Kaori: Me too.
Lena: One of you needs to be watching!

Artie: Zuki.. you sure you don't want to put on your cold clothes. I don't think your PJs are keeping you warm enough.
Mizuki: It's fine.
Artie: You're a new shade of blue. Please change before we go down the bunny slope.
Voice: Yes please don't die. I'm not having the likes of you disqualify us over something stupid like this.
Artie: This one time in lunar lakes. Had a family member burn to death. It really could have gone either way on that call. Not a fan. 0 stars would not recommend.

Kaori: Uh oh. The ice seems a bit slippery suddenly.
Magnus: Hold on. Almost at the bottom.

Artie: See how much more fun this is when you're not freezing?
Mizuki: I can kick you out of this sled.
Artie: I'd like to see you try.

Magnus: Let's do it again but this time.. we need to be a little more careful.
Kaori: Exactly.
((I feel like I need to stalk that little girl but I have no idea where she is these days. She was so adorable!))

Together: -groan-
Voice: You two okay?
Magnus: Yea
Kaori: Maybe..
Voice: Well get up then. C'mon. That was three and y'all don't have to be on the bunny slope anymore.

Kaori: Apparently the ice is slippery today. And Excuse me, Miss, I know it's not funny. But you might want to try some real warm weather gear. -snickers-

Artie: Yes!

Mizuki: -uses bad languagen not forum suitable-
Artie: This is not how I imagined I'd die this time.

Voice: I don't remember saying it was okay to come over here.
Artie: I was cold and I wanted a warm drink.
Voice: I was telling everyone to get back to the rental house because Lena made dinner.
Artie: Oh.. yeah that would be good.

Voice: Hey Artie.  Guess what.
Artie: What.
Voice: Ice is slippery
Artie: Go away.

Ricanote: My poor Sims. This is the first time they've had a TV since I took over their lives. Magnus thought it was the best thing ever while they were on vacation and I wasn't slave-driving them to do aspiration things.

Mizuki: That's not how you use chopsticks.
Artie: -grumblegurgle- Too early. I'm good at stabbing things so this works.
Voice: You concern me.

Magnus: Where's Artie?
Mizuki: Apparently he got hit with another bout of melancholy and just wanted to go lie down.
Kaori: He's really taking Nancy's death pretty hard.
Mizuki: Yea was there anything there.
Magnus: Not that I know of. You were really the first one he even brought to the house for anything other than school or work-type things.

Artie: So is it true?
Lena: I wondered when you would figure it out.
Artie: I'm not as thick as my hips would suggest you know.
Lena: Oh I know.
Artie: So what do you want to do? Stay or we can go back home if you'd prefer.

Lena: I think it would be better to go back but I don't know what to tell the others. Not sure I want them to know.
Artie: I get that. I could just say I'm too sad to stay.
Lena: You would do that for me?
Artie: Of course I would.
Lena: I want things to go on like normal though. We won't tell the others.

Artie: If that's what you want then that's what you'll have.
Lena: Thanks, Artie. I'm sorry I'm cutting your graduation vacation short.
Artie: I'm not upset at all. Just means we can get things started for the next stage of my plan.
Lena: Yea. You have fun with that. -laughs-
Artie: -dryly- Thanks.

Yippie for the incoming nooboos! Also, Artie's college grades were hilarious. Who knew you could major in villainy?
As soon as I heard it was a possibility, I had to go for it. If I can find the information somewhere I'd love to tell you what the names of the classes were. They were hilarious.  Magnus had a class that I thought was very funny during the next term.  Red Or Not: Something About Color and all I could think is that clearly the game knew what house he was in as Red or Not is a theme I've been playing for years!

Artie looks so great in that teeny-tiny black and white T-shirt! (The one with the sides cut off, what's it called?)
Wait, what happened to Spike? At first, I thought Lena and Spike were going to commit double suicide.
But then....did she put Spike and his rodent house in family inventory? Lol

Woooo, Mizuki finally got her proposal then she and Artie finally (FINALLY!) get down to business. :)
Sadly, Magnus did not propose to Kaori yet, but we are wishing and hoping for that day to come soon!
Great update!
I call it a tank top. Might have another name but that's all I can think of lol. And no Spike was released to the wild because we were going on vacation and he literally bit her every time she took care of him despite having a maxed friendship. My luck she'd die and I wouldn't be paying attention or something. Maybe I can do it to another sim later.. in another file of course *cough*

Magnus is taking his time! But I promise that will all be revealed soon.. (Like next update)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Oh no, I know what that means. *sniffs*
Put those tears away woman. It's not time yet. In fact.. The next update is one that I'm fairly certain everyone will positively adore. I'm tempted to post it today.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Magnus and Kaori are really a great match! I think it's nice that the proposals and all are staggered so each couple gets their moment in the spotligt.
Enjoyed all the bobsledding pics. I take all four are doing Extreme Sports Enthusiast? 
Can't wait to see Artie on the Ludicrous Slope1

I like how Artie and Lena are such good friends.

And....Was there a vote on when you post your next update?
Cuz I vote for todaaaaaaayyyyy!

anything