Author Topic: The Dojo-Goode Dynasty (Immortal Dynasty Challenge) - Updated 9/2/22  (Read 16908 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Dojo Dynasty (Immortal Dynasty Challenge) - Updated 7/4/22
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2022, 09:43:21 PM »
i was so shocked by all the deaths in your previously.
Especially tragic was the death of Sterling who passed away on his wedding day. :(
Your latest update is completely different in style and tone.

Ahhh, I can't wait to see the wedding between Silas with his frowny Vlad mouth and Aimee.
And Vera is also getting married? A double wedding? (I love Armondo's makeover!)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Dojo Dynasty (Immortal Dynasty Challenge) - Updated 7/4/22
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2022, 11:26:04 PM »

Chapter 14: An Auspicious Union

It seemed the evening Silas invited alien Aimee Goode - and Vera invited alien Armondo Long - the aliens knew.

In a strangely coordinated movement, they made their first ever visit to the dynasty lot, abducting both Vera and Silas. A blessing for their upcoming nuptials, perhaps?

At any rate, Silas certainly takes it as a sign and whisks his newly made-over girlfriend to Tartosa.

Proposal accepted!

A quick consultation with the love guru, and she agrees that Silas and Aimee's union is blessed ... if a little oddly.

Then it's off to the "I do"s.

Aimee decides she wants to be the dipper, but Silas doesn't seem to mind.

Some highlights from the wedding.

Aimee feeds the cake sweetly, but Silas goes in for the face smoosh. Disgraceful!

Vera delights everyone with a speech, and of course Silas honors his mother and grandmother with a traditional tea ceremony.

At home, the doting husband smooths over that nasty cake to the face debauchal with a wedding present: a kitten named Duchess for his cat-loving bride!

You know what comes next, of course.

"Little Iris Goode!" Aimee declares.

"Iris ... Goode?" Silas objects. "Well, we can't have that can we? No, no. It's Iris Dojo."

And so they were.

Note: Okay, I obviously did not decide to name Silas and Aimee's twins Iris Goode and Iris Dojo, but a certain watcher was a little distracted and - thinking the name hadn't taken the first time thought, "Well good! I did forget to change the last name. Click again!" Imagine my surprise when I suddenly heard a cry in the room next over and realized my mistake! I mean, as if having a twin isn't difficult enough, do they really have to share the same first name? Yes. The answer is yes. Because it's downright hilarious and why correct such a funny mistake.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Oh ho! Yes, I've done the baby naming mistake, thinking the 2nd pop-up was a glitch. In fact, if memory serves, my first ever experience of multiple births gave me triplets so the 3rd pop-up made me think my game was totally crashed.

Your baby-mamas are really in sync. It'll be fun watching the nooboo Irises (Irisii?) growing up together

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Oh dear! Um, not baby-mamas, unexpected twins. Vera's an elder, though I do see how the way I wrote that could be misleading so I made some changes for clarification. Vera and Silas were just simultaneously abducted is all, which I thought was funny. I was so focused on Vera I didn't even realize they'd grabbed Silas too, and only managed to get a shot of him coming back down. 

"Irisii" - that's too good! I love it!! :D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Chapter 15: Double Bubble, But No Trouble

Not to be outdone by Silas and Aimee (and, remember, not because a certain watcher wanted to marry Vera off so Samura could get that Big Happy Family aspiration), Armondo proposes.

And it's wedding edition: round two!

Some highlights: Brooklyn Gruber (sole child of Boston Ring) is the flower girl. Silas and Aimee play their roles as sims of honor. Samura officiates. And nobody smashes anybody's face into the cake - lesson learned!

On top of his Serial Romantic and Master Actor aspirations, Silas joins Vera in completing World Renowned Celebrity.

Here they are placing their golden stars plumbobs.

The Irisii twins become probably *the* cutest toddlers I've had all game.

Here's Iris Goode, heir and full alien with her pointy ears and dark eyes.

And Iris Dojo part alien with stunning grey eyes.

Spam the cute toddler pics:

And it seems Iris G. loves kitties just as much as her mother.

(Duchess is always spammng little hearts over her head like this - I think it's the affectionate trait? So cute!)

Finally, it's a slew of elder birthdays for Armondo, Aimee, and Silas.

*back crackles* *groans*

Which of course means it's time for that sweet, sweet, ambrosia.

Silas Dojo - Immortal the Third

Career (1): Silver Screen Icon.
Aspirations (2): Serial Romantic, Master Actor.
Skills (3): Acting, Comedy, Singing.
Rewards (4): Beguiling, Great Kisser, Fertile, Morning Sim.
Gold Metals (5): Date, Fan Meet and Greet, Birthday Party, Keg Party, House Party.
Good Friends (6): Ezekia Kealohal, Herbert Kealoha, Katrina Kealoha, Lucia Markovic, Tianna Yamamato, Shane Sigworth (BFF).
Whims (7): Play with Dolls (Happy), Trow a Tantrum (Tense), Practice Pick Up Lines in the Mirror (Flirty), Tell an Unbelievable Story (Confident), Do Sit Ups (Energized),
View a Piece of Art (Inspired), Play Chess (Focused).
Museum Items: Paintings.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Wow, Silas and Aimee had double everything!
Double abductions and double babies with double naming, lol.
The toddlers are so lovely!

Really enjoyed all the delightful wedding shots and, ofc, the toddler spam, too!

Congrats to Silas and his Watcher on yet another Immortal Dojo!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Chapter 16: Life Cycles

The Irisii twins age up to child and get their very own bedroom. It's a modified version of a werewolf bedroom by Sushiopath.

Here they are on their way to school.

Doing homework.

Working on aspirations with a little help from the adults.

Iris G. goes through a phase - certainly my favorite one I've seen by far! It fits oddly well with her erratic personality trait.

"Iris? Iris where? There is ONLY BEAR here!"

In other news, Silas gets abducted again.

And again - his third time! I really have no idea why suddenly the aliens are visiting so much - and targeting Silas in particular.

In other strange occurrences, the show really must go on ... even when Grim shows up?

Lights out and - oh, now they mourn! Sadly, no matter how many dramatic roles Silas takes on, he just can't seem to get that "Serious Actor" fame quirk.

The lovely couple take part in a photo shoot together.

And not a moment too soon, because this happens.

And this happens.

But don't worry! Because then this happens.

And the cycle of life continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Awww, the saddest part of an Immortal Dynasty is watching the mortal spouses pass away. *grabs some tissues
The children are lovely!

I wonder why Silas keeps getting abducted?
The Senior Pollination Technician #3 saw him in a TV drama and has become an infatuated fan of Silas?

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
I love the bear phase too! Especially as they're happy enough in their bear suit and even happier if one other person dons it as well

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Chapter 17: Kitty Love

The Irisii age up to teen.

Iris G., pretty much all her mother with those big eyes.

And Iris D., still carrying some subtle traces of Vlad's odd profile, but only just a bit.

Obligatory photo as they're off to the rat race school.

The girls work on homework, while Silas works on that Successful Lineage aspiration. I mean, mentors them, as parents do.

Speaking of the immortals and their extra, just-for-fun aspirations, Samura aims for Country Caretaker.

Llama drama? No problem!

Got an errand? She's your girl!

On a sad note, Duchess, beloved pet of Aimee Goode, passes away with many lamentations from the family.

But not to worry, because the girls age up to young adult.

And Iris G. gets not just one --

But two! very lovely kitties.

Tucker.

And Sprigg.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

I wonder why Silas keeps getting abducted?
The Senior Pollination Technician #3 saw him in a TV drama and has become an infatuated fan of Silas?

Ah-haha! Love this theory. That's it. Gotta be it.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
I love all your fashion choices for the girls and the subtle color matching, both as teens and young adults.
Is Iris g's YA outfit from the werewolves pack (which I don't have)?

Is the heir Iris G? (I'm sorry, i could go back and check but I'm lazy ;p)

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Oh! The Irisii are gorgeous! And kitties following the doubling up theme! They'll keep everyone busy

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Chapter 18: Don Loario

Iris Goode: Erratic, Cat Person, Good.

Having aged to Young Adults, it was time for the Irisii twins to embark on their careers.

Iris G., our heir, decides to take up the pursuit of medicine. Paging Dr. Goode, anyone?

Iris D., on the other hand, decides it's time to head to space, to continue contact with the alien homeworld.

Their dad, Silas Dojo, was also embarking on a new career. After swooning hearts on the silver screen, it was time to get into politics and sway the hearts of a nation.

I mean, it's not like that's never been done before, right?

"Yes, to the stars! That's where we're going, and where I've been many times before. So vote for me!"

Their great-grandmother Samura is also putting on a new hat - literally, by taking up a job in civil engineering.

Of course, Iris G. has more on her mind than just her career. When she isn't whipping her clothes off at work (that erratic trait!) -

She's whipping them off at the warf!

Not like that, no! *ahem* To meet cats, of course. It's a popular hangout spot for cats.

And when she isn't down by the docks meeting cats, why she's adopting them.

Again.

And again.

Until somebody starts to get a little suspicious.

"Hey lady, if you want to ask me out, just ask me out. We've got to stop meeting like this! I mean ... surely you don't actually want all these cats?"

I mean, she did yes but, maybe he had a point?

His name was Loario. Which seemed a little like fate. Because their butler had been a Loario, and so had one of Silas's boyfriends. Sure, his traits were hot-headed, non-committal, and loner, but when fate steps in ...

"I'm a doctor, let me take your temperature."

And fate, or so it seemed, leapt right into her arms in the form of the handsome adoption agent Loario.

Note: The "check your temperature" line is an actual flirt option for doctors, which I thought was pretty great. Loario seemed to agree: this one single flirt had him spontaneously up in her arms! It really surprised me. Anyway, you have to admit there is a certain ... kismet in a cat lady pairing with a cat adoption agent, right? Plus same hair do?

As is probably obvious, Iris G. is working toward the animal lover aspiration, and one of her skills will be veterinarian. The rules require a lv.10 career, which means opening her own vet clinic isn't an option, so doctor seemed the next best thing. Plus, her last name being Goode it ... just sort of fell into place.

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
"Let me take your temperature!" That shot is priceless!

Samura - is that stripey rugby shirt her work outfit? She manages to look serene in it, but she must be dying inside.

anything