Author Topic: Ugh mushrooms  (Read 5412 times)

Offline accioxheart

• Nooboo
Ugh mushrooms
« on: July 25, 2021, 10:12:59 PM »
Okay seriously, I can’t find any of the new mushrooms. The creature keeper gave me a charming mushroom and I got a verdant mushroom from the garden stall, but there’s no wild mushroom plants? I’ve quadruple checked the bramblewood. The only wild plants are the berry bushes. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Am I crazy? Have you guys found them?

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: Ugh mushrooms
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 11:52:16 PM »
There are some up near the ruins and some on the way up to Cornelia's Cottage (Cordelia's Cottage?).  It's the lot up on the hill in the far upper right of the map. On the way up, there's a little area with a bench. There are two "strange mushrooms" and one Nightly mushrooms, which I have not been able to harvest yet. There is another area, but I'll have to check my game tomorrow to tell you exactly where it is.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 07:41:08 AM »
I read somewhere that the mushrooms are seasonal. If you have Seasons, it might not be the right time for them.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 01:24:31 PM »
Yes, new mushrooms are seasonal.  I also spotted Nightly Mushrooms near the ruins, but either I haven't hung out there enough or they're out of season, because they're just a lump of dirt right now.

anything