Author Topic: Bird gifts  (Read 2614 times)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Bird gifts
« on: July 24, 2021, 07:13:05 AM »
Hello,

I am really enjoying this pack and it has opened up so much gameplay that I was getting quite bored with. I'm sure it's going to be even better once they fix the gardening bug.

I have found that the only gifts I am getting from the birds are cross stitch patterns, and once they have given me all of those - my sim goes through the motion of receiving a gift, but no actual gift is given? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks guys

KTK

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Bird gifts
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 08:42:07 AM »
You might have to wait a bit to get an answer. I've been playing since Thursday and haven't even befriended a bird yet.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 05:22:32 PM »
One of Carl's gameplay videos showed him getting all sorts of things from the birds.  He took it to a ridiculous extreme and had like 30 bird trees, so he did have a better chance of getting the good stuff.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 05:58:00 PM »
I have gotten animal treats, and fish as well as cross stitch patterns.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 12:37:17 AM »
I got tomato sauce.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 09:42:57 PM »
Thanks! It's good to know that there are different gifts out there. I also just befriended a rabbit and guess what I got? Another cross-stitch pattern  ;D ;D ;D I think the game is trying to tell me something! I'll keep playing and see if I manage to get anything new. Appreciate the responses  :)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2021, 01:42:15 PM »
In Carl's video, he got the rarest animal treats from a bird tree, at which point he went bonkers with the bird trees.  But I've always gotten all my golden and midnight treats from rabbits!  Whichever you get them from, it seems you need max friendship first.  Also Carl says you can spam the same interaction over and over, to max friendship-- not what I'm seeing!  When I do it, I start getting negative reactions.  You do seem to get better chances of positive reactions if you have the Animal Enthusiast trait.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 11:57:18 AM »
I also receive rare treats and wools from the bunnies. I finally had to take the bird stump out, all my sim wanted to do is view them, over and over.  I also did not know, the bunnies take also fertilize the oversize crop patch. So that is a plus.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

anything