Author Topic: Mysterious hydroponic planter in family inventory  (Read 2869 times)

Offline SkeptiWolf

• Nooboo
Mysterious hydroponic planter in family inventory
« on: July 22, 2021, 02:23:32 PM »
Hi. New member on the forum but a long time user of the site.

This is the first time I have not been able to find an answer to my question.

I play on xbox one. I play with one sim and she does not garden or do fabrication. The only connection to these things seems to be some solar panels and a wind turbine on the roof. She has only harvested wild plants. After returning from the fleamarket after only buying a faucet light I went into the family inventory to get it. Among a few other things, that I expected to be there, was a hydroponic planter. I do not know how long it has been there as she returned from Sim Salvador only a few days ago and I haven't looked there since. I have cheats enabled but have only used them to complete aspiration mile stones when there was a bug. I am not sure what other info I should include.

She is a police officer and her hobbies are working out, jungle exploration and slowly building a jail in her basement to poasibly lock other sims into later.

Offline Reallifesimulation

• Nooboo
Re: Mysterious hydroponic planter in family inventory
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 10:30:20 PM »
I had a sim gift me a hydroponic planter today.
He showed up at my house and I got a quick notification card telling me he had something for me.
I started talking to him and he just popped it out and handed me the present. 
It would have been very easy to miss if I hadn’t been watching closely. 
I didn’t have to acknowledge anything, just said hi or some such.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.