Author Topic: Strangerville unmitigated mystery--has anyone tried? Spoiler Alert  (Read 4165 times)

Offline OldGnome

• Nooboo
Hi everyone.  :)

After playing through the Strangerville mystery, I wondered what exactly would happen if it was not solved..

I'll try to word myself in vague terms here for those who haven't solved it... But at any rate, I'll add a Spoiler Alert.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Have any of you done this already? I'm curious to learn what your experiences were. In deliberately obfuscated terms of course...

I don't want to ruin anyone's fun.

Cheers! :)

PS: Edit, I just learned you could insert spoiler alerts which hid the text, and did so right away.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Strangerville unmitigated mystery--has anyone tried? Spoiler Alert
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 12:36:16 PM »
My assumption is that nothing happens, and you can play forever in the final stage if you wanted to.  Eventually I would get tired of unclogging the plumbing every time I used it, and go finish it already.
But if something DOES eventually happen, I'd love to hear about it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline OldGnome

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 04:34:32 PM »
I’ll let you know later.

I have the game running @ speed 3 and will let it run for some hours.

Some things were different after 3 Sim months, will update—with giant spoiler alert attached—when I pause the game.

Minus the changes I noticed you well may be right.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 08:26:04 PM »
The game stays in what ever stage it is in in the story. Nothing cool happens. Nothing changes, well, unless you use cheats, or well, kill the mother plant on another lot placing it there with cheats. I never killed the mother plant off world. Does anyone know what happens if you do kill it off world? Yes you can cheat that thing any place you want I once built an apocalypse type world with a mother plant in the park. It was pre Eco Lifestyle so I didn't have the trash clutter I needed to make it good. But I had fun building it.

Offline OldGnome

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 12:54:11 AM »
I ran the experiment for 6 Sim months bf I got tired of it and picked my main game back up.

What I noticed: GIANT SPOILER ALERT, don't open unless you want your surprise thoroughly ruined.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

anything