Author Topic: Wedding Musician  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Cha4tie

• Nooboo
Wedding Musician
« on: March 16, 2021, 04:23:10 AM »
Sims 4 on PS4...Trying to plan a wedding, I used cheat for 3 neighbors/friends to have one each of necessary skill. I maxed each skill for each sim; mixology, catering and musician. The mixology and catering worked fine. But when I go to choose musician, my musical neighbor friend doesn’t show up! Why?

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Wedding Musician
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 01:04:51 PM »
It is possible that they are not available at that time. I have had this happen to me. I have had friends/family of my sims that have that level of a skill needed for an event but if they are busy they will not show up in the panel.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cha4tie

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 05:07:34 PM »
Thank you, That’s a good theory, except she (the musician) doesn’t have a job and is available to invite as a guest. And, yes, I tried to hire her without inviting her first. Still didn’t show up. Maybe they’re not good enough friends? Which shouldn’t matter if I’m trying to hire for an event, right?

Offline theoneandonlysim

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 04:37:17 AM »
Hello Cha4ie,

the fact that you sim and the musician are not good enough friends shouldn't matter, like you have predicted. I guess you need a musician which has at least level 5. If that is the case, maybe you need to insert a piano or microphone, so the musician will pop up :)
I hope I could help you a bit :)
Greeting