Author Topic: Bust the Dust Kit and Community Lots  (Read 3809 times)

Offline LyssaKi

• Nooboo
Bust the Dust Kit and Community Lots
« on: March 05, 2021, 05:53:46 PM »
I got the Bust the Dust Kit and am enjoying it, for the most part.  The problem is when you go to a community lot the lot starts getting dirty.  I have a Sim who frequents the bar in Sulani and he had to clean the bar itself.  What's up with that?  Anybody else have this problem?  Any solutions out there?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Bust the Dust Kit and Community Lots
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 06:02:27 PM »
@LyssaKi
I don't have the Bust the Dust kit but I must apologize to you.
Um, I might have lol'ed that your poor sim went out to The Sand Bar to enjoy a drink and relax, but instead ended up cleaning up the joint. :)

I'll be curious to learn if this is fixed in the next patch. It has to be a bug, right?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LyssaKi

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 06:04:59 PM »
I'm sure hoping it's a bug.  I've been Googling my little heart out and haven't seen anyone else mention it or anyone talking about mods.  Fingers crossed though.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 02:20:56 AM »
I wish I could help but I haven't been able to play since buying the dust kit. I know fires are a feature if the fiends get unhappy. I too hope dirty community lots are a bug. It would suck if I have to clean up each community lot I visit.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 02:04:35 PM »
It sounds like it must be a bug, but... You know they won't patch until June, they never do unless there's something game-breaking.  So it seems our February/March new DLC was the kits?  All quiet until June with an EP then...

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2021, 05:17:07 PM »
@Brian_Z there is a patch coming at the end of the month for the bunk beds. It is possible for a fix to come then. Bud I am sure more bugs will replace it if they fix it. Bugs in the Sims are right up there with death and taxes as sure bets.

anything