Author Topic: Grim Reaper Mods  (Read 24740 times)

Offline Bluejay89

• Nooboo
Grim Reaper Mods
« on: March 01, 2021, 08:25:42 PM »
So through cheats and mods I was able to add the grim reaper to one of my households and he had children with one of my sims. They had four kids together and he now has four grand children. I just thought it would be really cool if I could somehow give one of his descendants the grim reaper trait or turn them into a grim reaper. But I can't find any way to do that! I just thought it would be such a cool story.

Does anyone know any good mods that will do this? I've been looking for ages. Thanks!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Grim Reaper Mods
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 09:24:14 AM »
With some searching, this mod seems to be the closest (can join a Reaper career, do the Reaper actions, and also skill up in it) and it looks well-made though I can't vouch for how much it'll change your game or what it's like playing with it.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 12:29:21 AM »
You can also use trait_isGrimReaper as the trait to add the hidden grim reaper trait. Makes your sim talk like Grim regardless of age and get the black trail. It's not the job but I personally think its better lol. This is my test families toddler.

Offline LydiaGhostlyDeetz

• Inner Goth
  • Nooboo
  • Love yourself!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 08:01:31 AM »
With some searching, this mod seems to be the closest (can join a Reaper career, do the Reaper actions, and also skill up in it) and it looks well-made though I can't vouch for how much it'll change your game or what it's like playing with it.

That is honestly the coolest mod I've seen in a while... It's going to fit in awesomely with all the horror/murder mods I have... >=)
"There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand." - Mary Shelley, "Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus"