Author Topic: When I try to make my sim travel it returns to world screen.  (Read 2916 times)

Offline meganmac

• Nooboo
When I try to make my sim travel it returns to world screen.
« on: February 18, 2021, 04:43:15 PM »
When I try to make my sim travel to her brothers house, the loading screen comes up then returns to the world page. I have deleted all recently installed mods and CC, repaired the game, cleared caches and it is still happening. I guess I could just never travel again, but what’s the fun in that? It doesn’t just do it to her brothers house in Oasis Springs it’s everywhere (she lives in Sulani and it’s even to the beach next to her house) I’m worried that it’s a bug and it’s going to destroy my game. Hope someone can help, thanks :)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: When I try to make my sim travel it returns to world screen.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 04:52:36 PM »
This is a reported issue.

Traveling to lots boots back to map/crashes (no Error Code)
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Traveling-to-lots-boots-back-to-map-crashes-no-Error-Code/td-p/8704468

If you have no error code, close out the game and Repair game.

In Origin Right-Click Sims 4 and select Repair. If that doesn't help, please log in with your EA account, click the Me Too button under the first post and share your experience and ask any questions by clicking the reply button on any post in the thread linked above.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline meganmac

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 09:58:53 AM »
Hi!
I’ve repaired my game about 3/4 times now and this problem keeps reoccurring. It won’t let me reply to the EA post either, I’ve clicked the “me too” button but nothing else happens.. what do you suggest if I’ve repaired my game and the same problem keeps happening?

Thanks for your help I really appreciate it

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 03:46:22 PM »
Try creating a new post at AHQ.

Depending on what system you have PC or Mac. There's different boards for each. As some times the technical details are different.

Click the New Topic button to create a new post. Explain what's happening, if you use custom content and mods and if it still happens without mods and CC installed.

AHQ's Sims 4 Tech Help Board - PC:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4

AHQ's Sims 4 Tech Help Board - Mac:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/bd-p/the-sims-3-technical-issues-mac-en
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *