Author Topic: Does Carl Have a Discord Server for His Sites/Channel?  (Read 3396 times)

Offline eksynn

• Nooboo
Does Carl Have a Discord Server for His Sites/Channel?
« on: January 19, 2021, 10:56:33 AM »
probably been asked before, but i can't for the life of me find any references to it: do we have any official Carl and Pam (or just Carl Sims) discord servers?

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Discord?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 01:50:24 PM »
probably been asked before, but i can't for the life of me find any references to it: do we have any official Carl and Pam (or just Carl Sims) discord servers?

Not an official forum one at this time. I have one set up for the challenge team and I am sure plenty of other forum members have their own Discord servers.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline eksynn

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 08:14:09 AM »

Not an official forum one at this time. I have one set up for the challenge team and I am sure plenty of other forum members have their own Discord servers.
any plans on expanding the challenge server to encompass the whole forum? ( ・ ▿・)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 08:47:38 AM »
any plans on expanding the challenge server to encompass the whole forum? ( ・ ▿・)

Well, not my personal one. I original set it up for Sims and also my Diablo III friends I play with.

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 02:27:13 AM »
i'm on discord!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Does Carl Have a Discord Server for His Sites/Channel?
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 08:36:15 PM »
No, not at this time, but is under consideration for the Forum.

-- Edited to Add: (Dec. 2021)

However, if you join Carl's Patreon at the $5 level. You can have access to his Discord where you can participate in polls, discussions and help with developing his Sims 4 Mods, plus added to the credits of any of his longer Youtube videos.

https://www.patreon.com/carlssims4guide
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline eksynn

• Nooboo
Re: Does Carl Have a Discord Server for His Sites/Channel?
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 11:21:16 AM »
No, not at this time, but is under consideration.
sweet to know ( ・ ▿・) thank you! please let us know when it's ready to be joined

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.