Author Topic: University classes are messed up  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Vik1996

• Nooboo
University classes are messed up
« on: January 03, 2021, 06:19:29 AM »
I just got DU and it's driving me crazy... My sim has classes at certain times but she doesn't attend them in time, thus making them unpredictable. For example, she would have a class at 8am but would not get the notification util way later and get to class, and stay there for a long time even when she's not suppose to be for that long and I can't cancel the action or she skips class. Same with the soccer practice, she can go as late as 11 and stay for several hours. The schedule is completely messed up and doesn't match the clock time. Or she should go to class and she goes to soccer practice instead. L
She lives on a University campus too. However, this issue has not been only happening in University. Im playing the 100 baby challenge and my kids always go to school later and come back later. They should go to class 8 am but instead they can only go around 9, I can't make them go to school any earlier than 9. These issues are making impossible for me to play Uni.

Offline Vik1996

• Nooboo
Re: University classes are messed up
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 06:22:24 AM »
Edit: I found this imagine of someone having the same problem as me, this is pretty much what is happening with my game as well.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 11:48:10 AM »
The screenshot appears to show someone who has at least two jobs-- using a mod?-- in addition to being a uni student.  In addition to being a mermaid, and also neglecting their needs.  No wonder the game can't keep up!  The sim is probably desperately trying to eat, sleep, shower, socialize, and play some games on their own, blowing their schedule in the process.
I haven't seen any issues like this myself, but I haven't tried to overload my sims' schedules like that either.

Offline Vik1996

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 02:03:21 PM »
Their needs have no relation to this idea. My sims have all their needs green and this problem still occurs. Even if they don't my children could still go to school on time. There is zero relation to this bug.

Offline Vik1996

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 02:05:31 PM »
Also, it's not about overloading it's about attending any kind of activity. Again referring to the kids in the game who would not go to school until an hour later and that the only place that would go that day.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 03:27:35 PM »
I don't know exactly what's causing your problem, but it sounds like lag.
My game begins to lag when I have too many items on the home lot or if I have any 99+ stack of items in family inventory, a storage box, or a household sim's personal inventory.

Once my game begins lagging, my sims get delayed notices for school and work.
They also spend too much standing around doing nothing before actually starting actions in their queue.
In challenges where my sims stay in the same house for 7+ generations, lag always becomes an issue.

Like I said, I don't know if lag is the cause of your problems, but I just thought I'd share.

Offline Vik1996

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 05:43:46 PM »
Thanks, that's a possibility. My sims don't have much in their invitory, I been having issues with stimulation lag like crazy lately. They stand around ffor a long time and do nothing, not possible to play. I'll try some mods to fix this too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything