Author Topic: How do I cancel my membership/delete account  (Read 1630 times)

Dyti

How do I cancel my membership/delete account
« on: December 22, 2020, 10:56:35 AM »
I want to cancel my membership but despite lots of searching and reading how-tos I cant seem to find any information on this topic. (This is my first post so I am unable to see my profile, not sure if it would be possible from there)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: How do I cancel my membership/delete account
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 12:26:08 PM »
Thank you for asking!!

New members without 5 posts need to contact an admin to have their accounts deleted.

For reference, new members need 5 posts in order to have access to their profile/accounts settings.

Let me know if you'd like your account deleted. I can help with that. :)

✽  If you have more than 5 posts, go to the Home menu, mouse over the world Profile and click Account Settings.

Mouse over the Word Actions and select Delete this Account. It will ask for confirmation. After you confirm. Your account will be deleted. If you have posts, they will either be deleted, or be guest posts.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dyti

Re: How do I cancel my membership/delete account
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 01:19:36 PM »
Thank you for the prompt response, yes please delete my account. I'm trying to delete the myriad of accounts I no longer use and, as I don't play the Sims anymore, this is one of them. Thanks for all the great content on the forums, game guides and you tube.